Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,308 members, 7,884,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (125392 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Before I continue let me talk about the power of focus. To truly succeed greatly in business, you must be a person of focus. Just like the cheetah, during hunting it locks in its prey or target so no matter how the prey tries to run in a zigzag manner, the cheetah never looses it. The only factor that prevents a cheetah from catching its prey is lack of stamina. The cheetah lacks stamina for long distance race, but posses the stamina of focus. The lioness on the other hand lacks focus but is a fast and long distance runner. It usually chases its prey to submission. The only way to evade the lioness is by running in zigzag direction.

One important trait for success is focus and stamina. If you have an idea, NEVER EVER give up on that idea due to pressure from people, or lack of resources. No matter what, you must be focused and persevere.

Like I said in an earlier post, I started an online business while in school, but due to fear of my parents, I sold the business. When I was making consultations about selling the website, everyone I told adviced me against it because they saw great potentials in the business. I was too busy thinking of what my relations will say or how my parent's reaction will be when they discover I have a business I operate in school. Most parents will frown against their students doing business while in school, but they fail to realise that the same govt who designed the curriculum, introduced an enterpreneurship programme or course into higher institutions where they encourage every student to be self reliant and enterprising even while in school. Western govt with far better economies do encourage college students to work while in school so why shouldn't we?

The dude I finally sold the website to back in 2012 still operates the business and presently earns over a million naira yearly from the website alone.

If you catch an idea you must ensure that you focus and develop the idea, gather enough stamina to withstand discouragements and oppositions. Do not think of what others will think of you because if you succeed, they will sing your praises and if you fail they also will mock you. So it all boils down to you. You must strive to pursue your ideas and visions to a logical conclusion irrespective of how long it takes.

Ask every truly successful business man, they will tell you they have always wanted to be successful. And when they finally caught the fire, they never allowed it go down.

If they did it, you too can.

6 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by bluepanther(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nice one OP, may ur efforts never go unrewarded. Pls i'm also interested in the manual, my email - goldenpalace2x@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Godiskind: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thank u very much sir. I will just check my email to access it.
Problem I am having now is how to source for the materials. I have looked for everywhere in umuahia but could not see because of d recent relocation of d major umuahia mkt. Pls any tips on how I can get d materials? I am very zelous to start production. My blood is hot oo
dadojo:

I have sent the manuals to everyone

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by samseen02(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Op, u're really doing a great job here. God bless ur effort!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Redemed: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
GREAT THREAD PLS I NEED THE COMPLETE MANUAL OR VIDEO MY MAIL IS FAVOUR2BRIGHT@YAHOO.COM
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by oscarvicto(m): 1:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Rijes:
Pls I need the manuel pls....
My email is canyaoha@ymail.com

Please kimdly send the manual to okaforinchrist@yahoo.com

Thanks so much
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Raymondif: 1:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls i need the manual sir.....raymondgeorge482@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Godiskind: Thank u very much sir. I will just check my email to access it.
Problem I am having now is how to source for the materials. I have looked for everywhere in umuahia but could not see because of d recent relocation of d major umuahia mkt. Pls any tips on how I can get d materials? I am very zelous to start production. My blood is hot oo
Since you are close to Aba, sourcing should not be a major challenge. You will easily get these chemicals at Aba. Better still try to find any school that is still open maybe organising summer lessons and find out from the principal or any of the science teachers where they buy science equipments for their labs from. They will most likely tell you.
The other place I know now is at Onitsha. If you need their contact you can call me with my number on the first page.

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by fgr63: 1:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Thank you very much.i have received the video.very educative
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Please note that TOMORROW friday is the last day you have to get the video tutorials. Due to the seminars I have lined up for this month and next month, I would not want a situation whereby the video tutorial will be in large circulation all over the country. So after tomorrow friday, you may likely pay 5x the price I am giving the videos out now to get it from elsewhere. This is especially true for those in lagos, portharcourt and abuja.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 04, 2014
bluepanther: goldenpalace2x@gmail.com
Redemed: FAVOUR2BRIGHT@YAHOO.COM
oscarvicto: okaforinchrist@yahoo.com
Raymondif: raymondgeorge482@yahoo.com

Sent to you all. Wish you success.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 04, 2014
funmzee: I didn't get d manual. Pls do send me one
funmi4u1@yahoo.co.uk
It has been sent again. Maybe you should check your spam folder.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by NelsonOjo(m): 5:15am On Sep 04, 2014
pls sir I need the video
Nelsonojo88@yahoo. com.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Raymondif: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2014
dadojo:

Sent to you all. Wish you success.
Thanks GOD bless u
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 12month: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls i need the videos/manuals send to 12monthnl@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2014
NelsonOjo: pls sir I need the video
Nelsonojo88@yahoo. com.
12month: Pls i need the videos/manuals send to 12monthnl@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
The video is in dvd format and is about 2.2gb in size, so there is little to nothing I can do to send it to your email. But I will suggest you order and pay for it so I can send to you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2014
I understand there are different categories of people viewing this thread, as such all the businesses listed here may not be suited for everyone viewing. In that light, I am going to try as much as possible to accomodate everyone in my post. Whether you are a Guy, Lady, Man or Woman there is always a business you can do irrespective of your financial status. It all depends on having an idea and a determination to succeed.
For this reason, I will be highlighting the businesses in the following order: First I will be talking on businesses ladies can do. I understand all I have been saying previously are mostly suited for guys as there is no way a lady can go around gathering scrap metals and cans.

So for this reason, I will be discussing on:

How to produce a Beaded flower vase of different sizes
How to produce bead chains and crown like the binis'
How to produce customised beaded walking stick
How to produce designers cap for chiefs and kings
How to produce designers hand fans to match your cloth
How to produce customised ankara shoes and bags
How to produce customised necklaces
How to produce customised wristwatches
How to produce earrings

There are others I will talk about which includes other businesses a lady can do anywhere. Even if a student, you will also be covered in my discussions.

For the beaded productions, I am putting up a video tutorial for them. You won't find these videos anywhere in Nigeria, it is specially for ladies who will come across this thread on nairaland and those who have been calling me as well. I would have sent the pdf materials to your mails as well but some of the processes simply requires you seeing them been done. As such a written tutorial will not do justice to the topics. I know ladies who are into all these businesses and are doing well big time. With my influence, they will be very willing to put all of these trainings into a video format.

Note that if you are to learn any of these processes in a skill aquisition centre, you will spend nothing less than 1 month of you life learning, and probably pay as high as 30k.

But for the sake of empowering people inthe best possible way I can, I will be charging ₦4500 only for the video. And its going to be limited in circulation as well. So if interested, kindly ring me on 09035726810 to make payments.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by uloakanjo(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2014
Bro, I'm interested and my email address is suloakanjo@gmail.com. God bless you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nathclinton(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2014
dadojo: I will also be giving practical tips on how to write a business proposal and plan. For those who may be serious enough to want to write a business plan, you will get a free business plan written for you. I will also tell you how to get a business loan from bank of industry that so many other people are enjoying. You will be entitled to this loan with a very good business plan and a viable business; and this is what I am giving to you already FREE OF CHARGE. All you need to do is provide the details of the business you intend to do.

SOAPS, DETERGENTS AND LAUNDRY PRODUCTS
Laundry soap
Toilet soap
Medicated soap
Powdery detergent
Liquid detergent
Car wash solution
Dish washing solution
Bleach
Tile cleaner
Stain remover
Toilet cleaner solution

BEVERAGES AND FOOD DRINKS
Chocolate drink
Yoghurt
Ice cream
Banana ice cream
Chocolate ice cream
Fruit juice
Mixed fruit juice
Orange fruit juice
Soya bean milk
Kunu drink
Zobo drink
Soya yeast
Custard powder
Cocoa beverage

COSMETIC PRODUCTS
Shampoo
Body cream
Nail polish
Face powder
Aloe vera gel
Perfumed baby gel
Medicated cream
Body lotion
Shaving powder
After shave solution
Toothpaste
Disinfectant
Germicide
Candle
Liquid air freshener
Odour neutraliser
Hair cream
Balm
Customised designers perfume
Hair relaxer
Hair conditioner
Hair styling gel

PAINT AND ALLIED PRODUCTS
School chalk
Glue
Wood polish
Liquid insecticide
Car grease
Paint
TOTAL 53
EXTRA BONUS: 13
am interested please send the package my email is:natocruiser@gmail.com, i will be gratefull if my request is considered
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nathclinton(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2014
dadojo:
These material and chemicals can be easily gotten in every state. To get it easily, just go to a secondary school and ask any of the science teachers or the principal where they buy their laboratory equipments and chemicals (acid, base and salt) from. It is most likely those people will sell these chemicals or know those who sell around. The size of the videos is quite large. And nairaland supports only a maximum of 4mb file upload.

yea we are followin
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
I have sent the second batch of pdf files to everyone. Incase you have not received it pls be patient. Its goin to take sometime to sort out.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please note that my primary focus here is not to make money, but help you make money. As a matter of fact, I have a Registered company (Ltd) in i.c.t field that is worth millions of naira. Like one of the previous posters rightly mentioned, I have lots of business ideas that it is impossible to do all. This is just an avenue for me to let out what is on my head. Don't get me wrong pls. I am not trying to be boastful or brag, I just want to give you a background info of myself so that you understand the angle I'm coming from. The time I spend online making these post I believe is an investment into the lives of many. Time is not a luxury on my side as I have lots of seminars and workshops lined up for me. So I will advise that you strive to learn something from my post as no knowledge is useless.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ austinewealth pls give me a call as my registered email is inactive so I can't read ur Pm.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mount1ng(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
@op, thanks for the manual. Pls, could you give the market names for some of the chemicals , like sodium hydro oxide. Because most of the sellers don't understand those name.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by babaloke: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
dadojo,
Please send me the package/video....
my e mail is shobogs@yahoo.com.

Thanx and God bless u.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Oladat4real: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
oladat4real@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by princyprincess: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls dnt leave me behind. Ucheamuziep@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by olushollys(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
thanks a lot for the good job, the Lord is your strength pls send the manuals to olushollys@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
To conclude my talk on scrap metal, there is another dimension to it. Some of us may not really have the time to go about looking for scrap. The higher dimension is in the form of environmental protection, liasing with the ministry of environment of your respective states to rid the state of harmful environmental waste. You will agree with me that along major highways, we have abandoned acident vehicles, some totally burnt, others destroyed beyond repair. Ideally, a govt agency ought to remove these vehicles from the road but they don't.

That is where a business comes in. Remember I said earlier that when a society is disorganised, it presents opportunities for enterprising individuals to make money. A standard saloon car weighs between 1000kg to 1500kg (between 1 ton - 1.5tons) with the tires, engines and other accessories. When these vehicles get accidents and are left on the road, they are either vandalised or burnt. Their weight reduces. The worst possible scenerio is their weight reducing to 800kg ie without accessories. This is about the weight of the naked car itself.

3 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Scrap metal buyers usually buy a kilogram for between ₦70 to ₦180. I believe the steel companies themselves will buy a kilogram for up ₦250. So it depends on who you would want to deal with directly, either the third party buyers or the steel companies themselves. Now since the frame of a vehicle itself will weigh upto 800kg, it therefore means that if you are going to sell one abandoned vehicle frame, you will be making between ₦56,000 to ₦200,000 per vehicle.

That is to tell you the wealth lying waste on our highways and in most mechanic workshops. Have you ever wondered where the old beetle vehicles (tortoise cars) are? Vehicles of 1960s, 1970s, those old model peugeout vehicles, where have they all been taken to? Nobody drives them anymore, yet we do not see them litter our mechanic workshops or in the compound of most old men. They have all been removed and sold to our steel companies for raw cash.

Although there are still a few of them in the premises of some old folks who may want to keep those vehicles for history sake. When next you pass through a neighbourhood and see one rickety vehicle parked beside a house, simply smile and tell yourself I am returning for that! Find some cash and approach the landlord or the owner of the vehicle, offer to pay him to remove the vehicle from his compound or simply tell him you are a mechanical engineering student (No lie o cheesy ) trying to find out the working principles of old vehicles.

Once you get permission, simply call the nearest available towing van to tow the car to your Store site. You've just earned for yourself some thousands. Get five of these vehicles and you are already approaching the Millionaire threshold. You will find more of these abandoned vehicles along our highways, even in police stations. Technically, they have become no Man's property. But to avoid stories that touch, it is advisable to get approval to clear our highways of accidented vehicles. Infact registering an N.G.O for this purpose will guarantee you of speedy approval by any government you approach to seek permission from (Although some of those vehicles may be insured).

Travelling from Warri to portharcout for instance, you should find more than 5 vehicles along the road, inside the bush waiting for you to come get it. That is approximately 260k to 1M waiting for you to have it all to yourself. Before you travel through to about 5 states, I can guarantee, you would have seen not less than 10 vehicles along the highway.

Think on this and innovate by putting your signature to what I have just said. Wealth abounds only those with the eyes of the mind can see it.

Need to rest my fingers for the day

5 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 05, 2014
fgr63: Thank you very much.i have received the video.very educative
I am happy you are happy.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET THE VIDEO PRODUCTION PROCESSES
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 05, 2014
The list of products produced in the video includes:

Dusting powder
Face powder
Perfume
Body cream and lotion
Laundry soap
Toilet soap
Medicated soap
Dish wash
Car wash
Liquid bath soap
Shampoo
Liquid soap
Powdery Detergent
Disinfectant
Germicide
Air freshner
Bleach
Toilet cleaner
Tile cleaner
Balm
Pomade
Hair cream
After shave

For all those who have one question or the other about quantity, with the video all your questions are answered. Even you will be more motivated to start producing your own stuff, if not for comercial purposes for personal use. How about producing your own designers perfume instead of going to the mall to get one for 7k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.