Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,891,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

1868ti's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1868ti's Profile / 1868ti's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by 1868ti: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Once I saw 5%ters supporting Osinbajo, I knew he is doomed

Osinbajo better dessociate himself from this people

[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023 Coming President Bola Hamed Tinubu Throwback Video by 1868ti: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
I like how Wailers have started wailing a year ahead.... That shows commitment to their useless life of wailing

Atleast with UGM and ESN 5%ters would finally turn 2%ters
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: South West Capitals And Suburbs by 1868ti: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Okay thanks for let us know. cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Culture / Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868ti: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Oh yes... I agree about your own assessment of your parents. grin
[/s]
Culture / Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868ti: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Check. I verified the status of your father in my response. grin

Whether you like it or not. The 2 greatest warriors of your tribe ran away in female clothing after chestbeating and Nigeria suyalized millions.

You don't have to like it, but it is the bitter truth. Everyone knows you guys as chestbeating cowards. No matter how much you hate and cry over it...it is facts.

Asari called you cowards and ijaw slaves. Because he was correct no one stepped forward to counter him. All ran away in their wives skirts.

Maybe these masquerades beat the woman because she refused to give them their skirts. LMFAO grin grin grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by 1868ti: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
I still believe that Buhari is better than Atiku.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by 1868ti: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Because Sowore won't be different from the past and present presidents.

Infact, he could go on revenge mission on his perceived enemies.

[/s]
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by 1868ti: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

For your own sake... when in a foreign country, run away from a chestbeater. shocked

If a developer offers you anything at an airport, shout " Help, 911 shocked" even if it looks like a biscuit.

If you're Yoruba ... shout " Yeeee... egbami lowo odaran"

Hausa - " Shege danbroba, barawo banzai!"

Igbo - " Chineke, chisos ....biko biko biafura"
[/s]
Politics / Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868ti: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Toh

The consequences of bringing ants infested woods to the house.

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

Well we go the read the updates for news
[/s]
Politics / Re: There Will Be No Nig Election In Biafraland Until A Referendum Is Conducted! by 1868ti: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
who are those bandits?
Are they not ibo killing ibo?
[/s]
Politics / Re: News About Orlu Twisted By News Outlets Wickedly by 1868ti: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
These guys are so dull, one has to be a genius to be able to pretend to be as dull as they are. cheesy

Shey dem say the guys are Fulani and DSS. I can imagin how much Fulani and DSS love them to have prevented soldiers from killing them.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by 1868ti: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
You people should rest in Jesus name.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.