Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (13291 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila: whether you like it or not

we are doing him a better favour

we lose more of our pride when we give our men sex

in society, men can sleep with everyone without being called ashawo

but we ladies are thought to close our legs and feel more hurt after we give him sex after being dumped

so yr wrong, we are doing a big favour
You rarely provide sense on this forum , I don't wanna imagine how blank those tissues up gonna be !!

You are the one being favoured by getting called/passed @ and banged !!

4 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by khiaa(f): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila:

its only whores that ask guys for sex or dont allow their guys beg for it sorry

I see yr standards, poor you

Lol grin grin This comment is ridiculous, childish, and pathetic. Onila I realise that you like to make controversial topics and comments but come on now, why would a woman who loves her man put him under such pressure and degradation to beg the woman he loves for love, and what makes a woman a who.re for wanting to make love to the man that she loves?

6 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Omomehn: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23:
I sent u a mail. Did u c it?
nah, not yet. what's up?
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
donroxy: You rarely provide sense on this forum , I don't wanna imagine how blank those tissues up gonna be !!

fcck you
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
donroxy: You rarely provide sense on this forum , I don't wanna imagine how blank those tissues up gonna be !!

Rolling on the floor...I'm weak

2 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool: fcck you
That's not a virgin's vocabulary

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

Lol This comment is ridiculous, childish, and pathetic. Onila I realise you like to make controversial topics and comments but come on, why would a woman who loves her man put him under such pressure and degradation to beg the woman he loves for love, and what makes a woman a who.re for wanting to make love to the man she loves?

u dont have to make him beg, there is a way does it in a classy way

these are my values

anyways I believe in being a virgin before marriage, I am just advising girl who do it before marriage
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: That's not a virgin's vocabulary
yea i am holy mary too

oloribrunku

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2014

u are just a repless, classless pig

I am sure yr one of those guys that screws anything on skirt

over my live body

men like you make me puke

two of us r not on the same level

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by kika23(f): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Omomehn: nah, not yet. what's up?
Not much smiley thought I'd say hello..... grin
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by NickiRoman: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
*yawns*
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by adamskutty(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin grin
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Omomehn: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23:
Not much smiley thought I'd say hello..... grin
thats really thoughtful of you. check ur box
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool: yea i am holy mary too

oloribrunku
are u?
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Dannyxy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
sexx this, sexx that, sexx is so overrated on nairaland, I feel like I'm among a group teenagers with raging hormones, arrgghh!!!, even we wey be virgin no dey over hype the sexx..

@ topic, well, when I decide to have sexx, any woman(I said woman, not girls, I wonder why girls and boys will be having sexx?, hmmn) that would think she is doing me a favour by having sexx with me is joking, I will not beg her, I go just carry myself go watch football, worst worst, I go on t.v dey watch nollywood for African magic.

if the youths will just respect themselves and wait till marriage before having sexx, all this nonsense talk will not be coming up...

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Natasha2(f): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sex should never been seen as a favour in the first place. It is about pleasing the other rather than yourself in the right situation. Two people who are deeply in love cannot view sex as a favour as it is a means of expressing ones deepest feelings. However the standard placed on a woman by society makes a woman feel she is doing a man a favour by having sex since she'll be the one to be riddiculed should anything go wrong, so I understand onilas point of view, but this is not true.

6 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by khiaa(f): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool:

u dont have to make him beg, there is a way does it in a classy way

these are my values

anyways I believe in being a virgin before marriage, I am just advising girl who do it before marriage

I understand you have your values but those are YOUR values, everyone has their own. Making love to the one you love is such a beautiful act, stop making it into something ugly, especially since you claim you haven't experienced it. Trust me when you meet that special person you will understand. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dannyxy: sexx this, sexx that, sexx is so overrated on nairaland, I feel like I'm among a group teenagers with raging hormones, arrgghh!!!, even we wey be virgin no dey over hype the sexx..

@ topic, well, when I decide to have sexx, any woman(I said woman, not girls, I wonder why girls and boys will be having sexx?, hmmn) that would think she is doing me a favour by having sexx with me is joking, I will not beg her, I go just carry myself go watch football, worst worst, I go on t.v dey watch nollywood for African magic.

if the youths will just respect themselves and wait till marriage before having sexx, all this nonsense talk will not be coming up...

I understand she agreed to have sex because she likes you
there is more pressure on a woman to be decent than a man
women generally feel bad after sex she gets. . dumped by her guy carelessly
its just part of every womanz nature
the emotional damage that comes with it

U guys are acting ya all dont live in double standard society where men are allowed to sleep ard but girls cant

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

I understand you have your values but those are YOUR values, everyone has their own. Making love to the one you love is such a beautiful act, stop making into something ugly, especially since you claim you haven't experienced it. Trust me when you meet that special person you will understand. cheesy

yes exactly
and no one shld insult me for my views abt sex

this is the advice I give to my loved ones and Nigerian females on this forum

I never advice my friends because I dont brag abt my virginity in real life, I keep it personal.
I want Nigerian girls to learn from me the ones who think am right and I want a better society for Nigeria, so since I cant do it in real life, I guess faceless forums is the best place

and I have met a special person but I will never sleep with him

his nice 2 me but I am not meant to trust anyone before marriage, anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onilaiscool:

thank you, coming from a guy who understands

what I have been trying to explain to these modafcckers

Lmaocheesy That's not fair, that guy sounds like a rap.ist.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by sarmiie(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila:

double standard in our society

girls feel naturally more used after sex

we might be enjoying it but the fear of being used destroys it all
U see girls getting into depression, feeling worthless, and used when guys fall into their bottomless pit and dump them after that

only when dey r in love wif d dude n he emotionally abuses dem...

Have u been to ekiti or benin recently??
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
if u want girls believe she aint doing a favour

the world wld be a better place for us ladies

if u guys stop bragging to the whole world that you slept with her or dumping a girl without acting like u have a heart
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Beemahn(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Blockus:

How is sex attached to pride for women and not for men?!

When two people have sex, they just fhucked each other equally.. But somehow, you women over emphasize yours than guys. Why?!

Rosemary made a solid point, its sex. If your pride is attached to your pussiie, then please keep that pussiie on lock. But if your pride is attached to your brains and achievements in life, then you shouldnt feel that having sex with a guy is 'ruining your pride'. grin

#Just Saying.
well said
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Ashantiking: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila: whether you like it or not

we are doing him a better favour

we lose more of our pride when we give our men sex

in society, men can sleep with everyone without being called ashawo

but we ladies are thought to close our legs and feel more hurt after we give him sex after being dumped

so yr wrong, we are doing a big favour

Yet when a child comes out of the sex, u have the nerve to say my child as if u did it by yourself, meanwhile you are also getting child support from the man.

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

Yet when a child comes out of the sex, u have the nerve to say my child as if u did it by yourself, meanwhile you are also getting child support from the man.

we are the ones that is gonna drop out of school, less likely to get married with a child -which african man wants to marry a woman that had a child out of wedlock
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

carrying a baby for nine months and pushing out the baby aint a joke
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
This thread is re.tarded, so juvenile! angry
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nostalgia21(m): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2014
onila:

this is a faceless forum, the best place to brag abt my virginity. .so screw off

in real life, I only tell my little cousins to keep it and not any random bit.ch!

he is right,you are too obsess with sexuality.. Just take a look at your profile. How old are you BTW?

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Nostalgia21:
he is right,you are too obsess with sexuality.. Just take a look at your profile. How old are you BTW?
in my twenties
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2014
onila:

its only whores that ask guys for sex or dont allow their guys beg for it sorry

I see yr standards, poor you
I can't believe I tried to reason with you. no hope for u, sorry sad
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 23, 2014
onila: shes loosing more

just because she want to enjoy her free sex does not mean shes not feeling bad about herself

stop deceiving urself, who ask you to give out favor? did the guy walk up and say, 'hey please i need ur favor today'? hoe's like you is what is giving girls that want to have sex for the fun of it the feeling of guilt.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 1:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Baddestguyp: I can't believe I tried to reason with you. no hope for u, sorry sad

fcck you, u didnt try to reason with me but condemn me, idiat!

mannerless boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.