Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (13278 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Frenchkiss564: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

hate them with a passion
go AIT and announce dont be a coward hiding under a faceless forum
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

I never said because I am a virgin, I am better than everyone
my best friend during my first year in uni was a real LovePeddler
she slept with anything
I never judged neither did I condemn her one bit

I work hard to be a productive woman, I dont tie everything to sex
me being a virgin, pple still called me useless for not knowing how to cook
I can have it all, go to school, get a job, learning how to cool and still close my legs

I am not being insulting, its the guys here calling me dumb, LovePeddler, daft and all. .typical of Nigerian guys lipsrsealed
I am never quick to insult pple

I am far from being judgmental
if me feeling superior to men will make me keep my virginity, so be it
being a virgin aint easy so whatever method a girl uses to make herself a virgin, aint nothing wrong

Onila is cool.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by MaziOmenuko: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2014
onila:

double standard in our society

girls feel naturally more used after sex

we might be enjoying it but the fear of being used destroys it all
U see girls getting into depression, feeling worthless, and used when guys fall into their bottomless pit and dump them after that

And when did your personal feeling of insecurity equates to other mature ladies out there who knows that sex is a mutual activity and is able to keep their heads up and still believe and respect there decisions to have sex?

Just when did your believes become a standard of measurement?

And how do u know so much about the post-sex feeling after claiming to be a virgin?

So many questions that its difficult to follow your logic; its dead on arrival.

Get rid of that virginity and start seeing life from a different perspective.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Why do some girls think they are the only ones losing their ego during s,ex? A guy would throw all his huge ego to the bin and do all whatnot in the bedroom including licking your aszzholes and getting ridden cowgirl by a girl just to please her, yet she will still be the one feeling used. Smh
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by nuges1(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2014
I don't understand how some1 who says she's a virgin seems to know how it's feels having sex...I don't even know y una dey ansa this girl sef.

Na people like@onila wey if dem test this thing once she would damn the consequences and continue exploration cos then she would say to herself"Na so this thing sweet".LOL
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by vislabraye(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2014
onila: when we ladies decide to do him

we think and over think. .look at the advantages and disadvantages

crack our heaed and brain, struggle with our pride

it aint a one minute decision

Remain a virgin and do no man any favour again.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by rman: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Godmother:
Guess you haven't seen situations where the reverse is also the case. Your values are not bad ones Onila. Its just the way you are going about it. Yes we live in a double-standard society which is making we women to be careful cos of the bad name some might give a girl, but like I said, times are changing and a lot more people are becoming more liberal and enlightened.

I'm not advocating sleeping around, far from it. I'm just saying you as a woman should have more worth and achievement. You seem to tie your entire existence to your coochie and see it as the all in all.No offence, but if I was a guy, I wouldn't date you. Not because you are not date-able, but because you are so self-righteous and proud and see yourself as above men.

And I feel that you might be a wonderful person but this your attitude will just put me off. Like I said earlier, if you wanna have sex, fine. If you don't its also fine. Its a personal decision that everyone should stick with so long as you are comfortable. But biko don't go all insultive about it.

I was a virgin myself until two years back( and I'm in my late 'ties) and yes, like you I was self-righteous too and thought I was a gift wrapped up in blue ribbons worthy of only the best men I offered nothing else in the relationship.

So babe wisen up. By all means, hold unto your virginity if that's your decision. But also have something else to offer. Tone down on this your virginity obsession. There's more to life than virginity and sex

Just had to quote you. Succinctly put
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2014
donpeey22: Is that why you have been keeping it like you claim? Babe you are on a loooooog thing! Because many men nowadays prefer babes who've got some experience in s,ex. Who wants to start piercing a grown asz woman's hymen on his wedding night? With all the blood spilling thingy? Virginity was overhyped when child marriage was in vogue.

many guys wld love a virgin
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

many guys wld love a virgin
Only a few old fashioned guys will!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2014
nuges1: I don't understand how some1 who says she's a virgin seems to know how it's feels having sex...I don't even know y una dey ansa this girl sef.

Na people like@onila wey if dem test this thing once she would damn the consequences and continue exploration cos then she would say to herself"Na so this thing sweet".LOL

I dont need to have sex before I know abt how after sex feels

just from what I hear and what my elders tell me, I shld figure it out
and some of my little common sense

I went to a strict christian secondary school in Nigeria where they emphasized th importance of a girl being a virgin before marriage

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2014
donpeey22: Only a few old fashioned guys will!
not few but many

even u, u will appreciate a virgin

nothing more sweet when u know yr the first guy that hit it first especially if shes worth the wait
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2014
Frenchkiss564: go AIT and announce dont be a coward hiding under a faceless forum

i say it all the time in real life, not scared
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2014
dadoctore:

My apologies but frm wat u said ere it means no matter hw Hot u might be n r wit ur dude u'll just sit still n hope he smhw gets d msg n begs u for it?(even tho ur hormones r clearing raging atm)

I will never ask my guy for sex the first time

he will come for me when he sees the sign without me asking or him asking wink
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool: not few but many

even u, u will appreciate a virgin

nothing more sweet when u know yr the first guy that hit it first especially if shes worth the wait
I don't give a fucck about a virgin! I prefer my ladies experienced in bed and naughty. Like i said earlier only a few old-fashioned men like the virginity thingy.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2014
donpeey22: I don't give a fucck about a virgin! I prefer my ladies experienced in bed and naughty. Like i said earlier only a few old-fashioned men like the virginity thingy.

haven't u enjoyed enough girls already

why cant u have time to teach one girl sex and b patient
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2014
What ar friends. For
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

haven't u enjoyed enough girls already

why cant u have time to teach one girl sex and b patient
sex is never enjoyed enough as the desire to have it keeps growing..lol, why waste my time teaching her when i can get myself a real biatch.8-)
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2014
donpeey22: sex is never enjoyed enough as the desire to have it keeps growing..lol, why waste my time teaching her when i can get myself a real biatch.8-)

I believe if u happen 2 see a nice and gorgeous girl
U wont turn her down simply because shes a virgin

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

I believe if u happen 2 see a nice and gorgeous girl
U wont turn her down simply because shes a virgin
A nice and gorgeous girl who doesn't know how to fucck his man is a no no for me. Worsestill when she doesn't also know how to cook.

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Onila you got it all wrong.
Women feel like that because they find it difficult to move on after break up.
Women knew the truth but they can't just accept it.they enjoy more in a relationship.
Break up with a guy in the morning before evening he will get a very sexy and sweeter girl.
But in a girls case, she has to wait until another toaster comes her way,maybe in six months time.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Zakkyoz: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Whoever believes onila is a virgin can equally believe that salt solution can cure ebola virus. You know what, her choice of sexual words makes me longing to having sex. Believe it or not, onila has just been jilted by her lover. As a psychologist, I don't need any soothsayer to tell me that she is speaking from her previous bitter experience. This pseudo-virginity is making her ................
I dey come, my baby just walked in.

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by guyANDROID1: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Guys beware!!!

Onila is a slut o.

Attention seeking kid.

If your pride is attached to sex then It shows how cheap you are.

No be person be Linda ikeja, Oprah winfrey, Omotola, Mitchel Obama etc.

You're here talking shit about ur p.uss.y been fuvvcked everytime.

Olosho girl. cheesy

Busted.

4 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by marveangel(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Vikky014: Na waoh,so guys also lick virgiana?*marvangel even enjoys d hairy once?ayaff fainted o,Ebola is real o,BTW any girl dt regrets or complains afta havn sex wt a guy is plain silly,#team close dt hole till u r ready for d consequences,,dnt depend on a guy
Vikky I don't like d hairy ones read my post wella......said d hairy ones(especially dos wan that look like sambisa forest....lol) na hard work........and not like I enjoy doing it.......just do it cuz
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Zakkyoz: Whoever believes onila is a virgin can equally believe that salt solution can cure ebola virus. You know what, her choice of sexual words makes me longing to having sex. Believe it or not, onila has just been jilted by her lover. As a psychologist, I don't need any soothsayer to tell me that she is speaking from her previous bitter experience. This pseudo-virginity is making her ................
I dey come, my baby just walked in.

what a dumb psychologist

Nigeria;s education system is a joke
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1: Guys beware!!!

Onila is a slut o.

Attention seeking kid.

If your pride is attached to sex then It shows our cheap you are.

No be person be Linda ikeja, Oprah winfrey, Omotola, Mitchel Obama etc.

You're here talking shit about ur p.uss.y been fuvvcked everytime.

Olosho girl. cheesy

Busted.

when did I say my only pride is my vjay jay

onye ara
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by guyANDROID1: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

when did I say my only pride is my vjay jay

onye ara

WHO get time for small kid like u

Olosho forming Porshe online.

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
guyANDROID1:

WHO get time for small kid like u

Olosho forming Porshe online.

i am too posh,if u ask me

classy with style
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
U r correct jor. Jst passin by.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Zakkyoz: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

what a dumb psychologist

Nigeria;s education system is a joke
Joker of the year! In your naive and fickle mind, it is only when you passed through formal education that you can read people's mind. You are even insulting your country's educational system in a subtle way. Your stupidity has beclouded the fact that i could be a foreigner. what a pity!

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Zakkyoz:
Joker of the year! In your naive and fickle mind, it is only when you passed through formal education that you can read people's mind. You are even insulting your country's educational system in a subtle way. Your stupidity has beclouded the fact that i could be a foreigner. what a pity!

sharrap, yr a pako Nigerian
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Vikky014(f): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
marveangel: Vikky I don't like d hairy ones read my post wella......said d hairy ones(especially dos wan that look like sambisa forest....lol) na hard work........and not like I enjoy doing it.......just do it cuz
lol,wunt like dt*wink
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by guyANDROID1: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

i am too posh,if u ask me

classy with style

You own Olosho is online version.

Ahhn, I know your type.

Attention seeking Mofos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / 9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship / Mr Nairaland - Final Elimination Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.