Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,861 members, 7,895,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (879617 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
bdbodmas: A friend of mine was denied F1 student visa due to fake ghana stamp on his passport. Now he's planning to apply again for spring semester. Please what are his chances of getting the visa the next time he apply... Please advice, thank you.

it is difficult to advise this particular person. Why would you even think of stamping your passport with fake ghana stamp. That's fraud and I think it will take a new passport alongside the grace of God to ever get a US visa.

That's my two kobo sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
zeezahbee: gbomo gbomo indeed. How's maryland? I fit enter MD for dec tongue

MD hot oh.. Anyay, I still tink TX will be hotter right nw. I dey enter houston for december joor grin
Wait for me na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Faraidi: gosh!which school doesn't send transcript? Haven't heard of such.Did u school in Togo?

Stop forming asif you know how to talk... If you were not opportune to school abroad doesn't mean others are not... I never mentioned your name or asked for your help in my Mentions Grow up and don't ever quote me again... Punk ass :p
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Amefrica:

Oga! Na wa for you oo.. Werrin be your own nah? Who be the ones I don meet and see? No spoil market for me oo! grin grin

Lol..... No be so joor... I no dey spoil market for you cos that one no determine market price.. grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
honeyad:

Stop forming asif you know how to talk... If you were not opportune to school abroad doesn't mean others are not... I never mentioned your name or asked for your help in my Mentions Grow up and don't ever quote me again... Punk ass :p
sometimes,its best to ignore a few here!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Amerinancy: Bunch of hypocrites!!

Madam its okay and drop all these... Please lets us act matured here... What they are saying might not be good for you but it might be there for you to learn with it and never give up... (Logic)

Sometimes not all what you read here you will act upon and give a response to even its good or bed... But trust me what anyone says here is facts but am sure both of you dont want that for yourself. Like they always said ''History repeat itself'' do you know why because people failed to tackle what makes history to repeat itself..

Lets peace rain since Oga Imperiouxx said that in his previous post and lets work here together as one family.

#Onelove
#Onefamily
#Togetherness

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
stevecrun: sometimes,its best to ignore a few here!

Really? But no one preached this yesterday.. how come

Anyway how that side?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
godG: Guy, you no see say these Batch B babes go well sha. Make we see. You fit run package na. Wetin you feel? I go reason am.

***Oh, sorry, this is Nairaland. Just soliloquizing. Looks sideways. Flees.

Love this... You must be a comedian...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
zeezahbee: canafrica, come make we collabo. Mesef they search ooo. I wan dey enter canada smoothly, so let's run things

I can produce beatz for this collabo... Even Don Jazzy, J Sleek, ID Cabassa, Cohbams will give me award on this beatz... grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
osahons9: This is really painful. Someone posted his/her transcript that s/he was delayed earlier today and what you all are talking about are some rookie lovers who are learning the ropes of a relationship.

This is not a thread for romance henceforth, no one should discuss such here again

@justwise please do needful.

No be so joor... There is always time for everything..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

I can produce beatz for this collabo... Even Don Jazzy, J Sleek, ID Cabassa, Cohbams will give me award on this beatz... grin grin grin grin

What about Maleek Berry? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
innovativeame: I have found this page insightful and educating. People pay for invaluable information we get here at no cost. I want to thank everyone on this platform. Your contributions have been very helpful, trust me the sincerity here is second to none in any other social media. God bless everyone here, all our desires shall come to fruition soon.

Amen and Glory be to the Almighty God...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:
Haha...some guys eh...warning a woman of Teddy being a womanizer when nobody knows if she is a manizer herself. If she plans on dating, marrying or divorcing her man....
that is her ache and seriously none should be dotting this thread.

IMPERRIXUS....I have told u ur stay is expired...u no dey hear. Imagine someone getting an admission and a visa. ...reporting to embassy over the school refusal of instalments of fees or deferment. Embassy will soon implement money to ur schools first. Are these kids!?

If this happen... E go be die for Tactics junction oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:
Haha...some guys eh...warning a woman of Teddy being a womanizer when nobody knows if she is a manizer herself. If she plans on dating, marrying or divorcing her man....

IMPERRIXUS....I have told u ur stay is expired...u no dey hear. Imagine someone getting an admission and a visa. ...reporting to embassy over the school refusal of instalments of fees or deferment. Embassy will soon implement money to ur schools first. Are these kids!?

Please renew his stay for him cos the unborn generation of this thread still need him here... grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:

This one get K-leg ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Graviton2:

What about Maleek Berry? grin

Well e dey try but those ones i mentioned nah their award i dey look for and i wan make dem sign me... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

Well e dey try but those ones i mentioned nah their award i dey look for and i wan make dem sign me... grin grin grin

Lol. I hope say my cut go dey inside
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. I hope say my cut go dey inside

For sure and no be small cut cos you will be friends of Mavins, Coded tunes and so on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lonewolf001: hello house please i heard submitting false documents to d embassy could lead to a life time bann and a neighbour of mine who recently applied for an f1 visa recently submitted a doctored bank statement and the embassy collected it to go and verify and later called her and denied her a visa but she was given that 214(b) paper which also states that she can reapply does dis mean she has been banned or can she still reapply. what could be the implications of something like this.

I'm sorry to say you've already been given life ban. Such is tantamount to LB at the US consulate.

However, that paper is like a statement in Yoruba, which says "Cele n' to e, o n' to candle" (interpretation in English doesn't translate exactly)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
electronic:

NOTED

I guess its Texas
He most likely wants to marry over there.....

Like I said, he can marry anywhere but they will have to endure the rough life till they are stable.

I said this since you said they will depend on only grant.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

For sure and no be small cut cos you will be friends of Mavins, Coded tunes and so on

Even Chocolate city and EME
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Graviton2:

Even Chocolate city and EME

I dont want this label joor...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

Really? But no one preached this yesterday.. how come

Anyway how that side?
individuality bro..I speak for myself..

I dey broda..on some mean hustle in warri now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
stevecrun: individuality bro..I speak for myself..

I dey broda..on some mean hustle in warri now

Copy that....!!!!

Please enter creek and hustle so that money will flow like a stream
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

I dont want this label joor...

Lol. I see you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Walspring:

Hmmmmmmmm... Minister for Relationship Affairs.... This is a fact that cant be change in 2baba voice

I was never a minister but I'm only trying to help others in a way I could like every other races in the US.

The Indians and Chinese will always stay ahead of the Nigerians in the US.

They don't joke with the simplest information they gathered from one another and they listen attentively to those who have been in the system. This makes life easier for them but the Nigerians are scatter everywhere with different kind of predicaments.

The US visa is like an invitation to the river to fish, it doesn't teach how to set hook and line and start fishing.

You only learn how to fish better either by looking at others doing it or listening to others who have done it.

Surviving in the US goes beyond obtaining that ordinary visa..... It's people...... the right set of people.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
bdbodmas: A friend of mine was denied F1 student visa due to fake ghana stamp on his passport. Now he's planning to apply again for spring semester. Please what are his chances of getting the visa the next time he apply... Please advice, thank you.

First of all, did the VO literally say this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
ferdimako:

lols.... like Walspring says, please sir renew my visa on nairaland! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by winbyforce: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

I was never a minister but I'm trying to help others in a way I could like every other races in the US.

They don't joke with the simplest information they get from one another and they listen attentively to those who have been in the system. This makes life easier for them but the Nigerians are scatter everywhere with different kind of predicaments.

The US visa is like an invitation to the river to fish, it won't teach how to set hook and line and start fishing.

You only learn how to fish better by either looking at others doing it or listen to others who have done it.

Surviving in the US goes beyond obtaining that ordinary visa..... It's people...... the right set of people.

I don't have people here mehn! Na only me waka come cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

They don't joke with the simplest information they get from one another and they listen attentively to those who have been in the system. This makes life easier for them but the Nigerians are scatter everywhere with different kind of predicaments.

The US visa is like an invitation to the river to fish, it won't teach how to set hook and line and start fishing.

You only learn how to fish better by either looking at others doing it or listen to others who have done it.

Spot on.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by xp17(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Amefrica: Welcome! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.