Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,893 members, 7,895,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (879739 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=sirRiddy post=29150235]Cool. This is ingenious and novel
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bibbzy(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Please which month is cool to go to the embassy for fall2015 because they planned to send my I-20 mid feb..can i apply Asap as i get my I-20 because it state that we're resuming in August
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by fxsly: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
pls house does anybody here know of any nursing programme a Nigerian bsc holder can do in the US or canada. I have turned google upside down as I learnt yet to show. actually am looking for a max of 2years programme. Note am not a nurse. merry christmas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by younique10: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Hi guy...Merry Christmas..
Please does anyone here know the address of the USIS office in Lagos?

A reply would be well appreciated wink cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2014
fxsly:
pls house does anybody here know of any nursing programme a Nigerian bsc holder can do in the US or canada. I have turned google upside down as I learnt yet to show. actually am looking for a max of 2years programme. Note am not a nurse. merry christmas

GOOGLE!!!! shocked
http://www.internationalstudent.com/study-nursing/nursing-programs-in-the-us/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nursing_schools_in_the_United_States
http://www.a2zcolleges.com/nursing/

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2014
dcutey:

you could say physics would help in the understanding of auto crash test in order to ensure safe design standards in crashworthiness because the crash test is based on the laws of physics (newton's second law of motion) since the government is thinking of bringing in vehicle manufacturing companies to the country and you would love to move from the buying and selling of cars to the actual design for improved safety.
Love this clue it makes sense.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2014
sirRiddy:
Bro wassup? I tried that your number but e no go now. Merry christmas.

Inbox me that number again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Check my profile.
dicapino:

Inbox me that number again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Good day gurus in the house. Please my waec result is thus..
Maths- b3
English-c5
Agric-a1
Biology c6
Physics-c4
Economics-a1
Chemistry-c6
Geography-a1

Is it ok to get me undergraduate admission in d US? And how can I convert it to the 4.0 usa gpa standard
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Bibbzy:
Please which month is cool to go to the embassy for fall2015 because they planned to send my I-20 mid feb..can i apply Asap as i get my I-20 because it state that we're resuming in August
Boss,pls is fall 2015 admission application still open?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by okikskis: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2014
Hello all,
Please is it possible to get to US later that then speculated date on the I20 .hope there wouldnt be any issue at the POE.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
okikskis:
Hello all,
Please is it possible to get to US later that then speculated date on the I20 .hope there wouldnt be any issue at the POE.
IF you get a letter from your school defering your admission for one or two weeks.
Without a letter turning up at POE later than the start given on your I20 will be a problem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
House please ooo it did not even occur to my mind before. My I-20 states that I must be in the US not later than 25th Dec 2015 but it's Spring 2015 admission and my school resumes Jan 9th for orientation and lecture starts 12th. My visa interview is 30th Dec and will pick my visa by 5th Jan or so.What does the gurus here suggest or think about this.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
jamesflaw:
Maths- b3
English-c5
Agric-a1
Biology c6
Physics-c4
Economics-a1
Chemistry-c6
Geography-a1

Is it ok to get me undergraduate admission in d US? And how can I convert it to the 4.0 usa gpa standard

Very okay

Try foreigncredits.com to calculate your gpa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
aadeyi:

Bro which sch r u headed in mississippi? Mine is mississippi state university

already in new york, I'm going to Mississippi valley state uni
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
exxy:

already in new york, I'm going to Mississippi valley state uni

Go and possess the land and prepare it for me. We are taking over together..... Hopefully can get to stay together when I come around.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
adebonje:
Please, who got information on how to file for tax refund

What's your status? How long have you been in the US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
jamesflaw:
Maths- b3
English-c5
Agric-a1
Biology c6
Physics-c4
Economics-a1
Chemistry-c6
Geography-a1

You have a nice score and you can use foreigncredits.com to evaluate it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bibbzy:

As from middle of May or May ending
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
zeezahbee:
Teddy when are you landing in Chicago?
Live on monday grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
teddyrain:
Live on monday grin
Yea I'm back from my missionary journey in's happy december my baby is coming home to mama grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Walspring:

As from middle of May or May ending
Bro so sorry bout your denial go refire and acquire the required

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mckenziii(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hello guys,got to d state couples of weeks ago,heading to valparaiso uni by firstweek of jan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Amerinancy:
Bro so sorry bout your denial go refire and acquire the required

Long time... How do you do? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by reekadohbanks: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
And before you children start asking if I am the Reekado banks of MAVIN, I am not!. He's one ugly MF, but the name is kinda catchy. thats all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
reekadohbanks:
And before you children start asking if I am the Reekado banks of MAVIN, I am not!. He's one ugly MF, but the name is kinda catchy. thats all

Lol..This got me laughing...Cant stop laughing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Any body around Bronx NYC
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wale1470(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
DARKLIGHT:

Solomon, I sent a mail to my school and my course advisor, and this is the reply I got

Thank you for your email.

Due to the Christmas and New Year holidays, your email may not be answered until the week of January 5. 

Thank you for your patience.   

Best Regards,
Admission Counselor

Office of  International Admission
University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1671
855-464-5623

am in toledo ohio nw
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Who is in Denver for the Holidays?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
teddyrain:
i want to wish everyone going for Christmas or traveling to the states this week including me safe mercy journey in Jesus name i pray AMEN cheesy

Fly safe Son...and Merry Christmas!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Walspring:

I wish you get someone there and if not check craigslist.com for apartment

Hopefully she won't get a serial killer for a room mate...Just fooling around. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.