Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,684 members, 7,902,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (880664 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dopekidd:
Wahsup yall,im an osun state university student,100L. Gat two bros in the states..i wanna write SAT by november..n TOEFL close to that tym too. Im very good in english,buh very bad in maths. I hav d collegeboard book for SAT n a standard book for TOEFL. The SAT,do u think i can prepare for d verbal aspect myself n nt goin for a SAT lesson..i think i'll find a tutor for maths. I need advice

If you have torrent on your system or phone, use it to search for audio materials to aid your practise.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dopekidd(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
aadeyi:

If you have torrent on your system or phone, use it to search for audio materials to aid your practise.
. Okay thank you,buh i dont hav a system for now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dopekidd(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Walspring:

get a barron version because you can use the explanation there to practice on your own for the math..
. With wah i found on google..barron z actually a prep book for the SAT,buh hw am i supposed to get dah? The collegeboard book was even sent to me by ma broder
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dopekidd:
. With wah i found on google..barron z actually a prep book for the SAT,buh hw am i supposed to get dah? The collegeboard book was even sent to me by ma broder

you ask your brother to get it there and send it to you, currently the book is a scarce commodity because of that the price is 6k or 7k, you can check any of the CSS bookshop
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dopekidd(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Walspring:

you ask your brother to get it there and send it to you, currently the book is a scarce commodity because of that the price is 6k or 7k, you can check any of the CSS bookshop
. Okay,thanks bro. Yu think i can prepare for d two exams on ma own..ryt? Im askin all this cos i havent taken SAT before,i def dont hav a problem with TOEFL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dopekidd(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2015
And i wanna ask a question..i checked some schools in ATL where ma broder is..requirements for their international students is juz TOEFL or SAT verbal score with high school transcripts n all oder stuffs lyk dah. Only international freshman requires both TOEFL n SAT. Can some1 please explain this to me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Dopekidd:
. Okay,thanks bro. Yu think i can prepare for d two exams on ma own..ryt? Im askin all this cos i havent taken SAT before,i def dont hav a problem with TOEFL

You can but if you want tutorial, are you ready to pay 30k per month or ready to pay me as your teacher? LOL gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Dopekidd:
And i wanna ask a question..i checked some schools in ATL where ma broder is..requirements for their international students is juz TOEFL or SAT verbal score with high school transcripts n all oder stuffs lyk dah. Only international freshman requires both TOEFL n SAT. Can some1 please explain this to me

Its simple, you need Toefl and SAT with other required documents for your admission processing..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EemGEE: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Hello house, i plan to take the SAT exams by june and i just started preparing. my major challenge is the mathematics section, i need advice on whether to change the test date till nov or practice more as i will also be taking toefl in May too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teeboy22(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
HAPPY EASTER TO U FRINDS,MAY ALMIGHTY GOD
CONTINUE TO BLESS U ALL.

TUNDE EURO alias BLACK THUG..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teeboy22(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
slimmy05:
Same to you. Get well soon. Anytime bro.

Am here now, thanks to folks out here.

hw r u doing bro....hws life with yu..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Teeboy22:

hw r u doing bro....hws life with yu..

good, how about you? Which state you'at?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
@Tee boy 22,I guessed u sent me a message and I replied using naira land PM but I couldn't see the message.I also sent u my Gmail address.Regards
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
doctore89:
Hey guys, I will like to know if Hiwasee college is a community college. When I search on wiki, it wrote 4 year college, just a bit confused. Thanks

Having college ending the school name doesn't mean it's community college. The kinds of degree issued by the school tell where the school belongs. If they have grad school, then it's university.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hello guys e.g Slimmy05. Walspring etc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EemGEE: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
EemGEE:
Hello house, i plan to take the SAT exams by june and i just started preparing. my major challenge is the mathematics section, i need advice on whether to change the test date till nov or practice more as i will also be taking toefl in May too.

please reply me people!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
imperiouxx:
am good, grad school draining me badly. cry. Cant wait to get done with the semester. I need that vacation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
EemGEE:

please reply me people!!!
if you are applying for spring session then you can reschedule it and practice well, if you can't get it alone then try and get a SAT/TOEFL class and attend.

I won't advice you to write the test f you are not prepared.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
imperiouxx:

Am doing great.. Happy Easter and how is the celebration over there?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
EemGEE:

It depend on your brain and ability to assimilate fast.. The mathematics section consists of Algebra and functions, probability, statistics, number and operation , Geometry and measurement, Data analysis.. If you are not very dull,i think you should be able to study and know something because you have done it before in your SS1 to SS3 days..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EemGEE: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
slimmy05:
if you are applying for spring session then you can reschedule it and practice well, if you can't get it alone then try and get a SAT/TOEFL class and attend.

I won't advice you to write the test f you are not prepared.

thanks so much slimmy05,

the thing is i have a bsc. degree already but i will love to do a course in information technology but my bsc is science related

what do you think i can do
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
EemGEE:

thanks so much slimmy05,

the thing is i have a bsc. degree already but i will love to do a course in information technology but my bsc is science related

Can you mention the science related bsc degree ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EemGEE: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Walspring:

Can you mention the science related bsc degree ?

science laboratory technology
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teeboy22(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
akin3102:
@Tee boy 22,I guessed u sent me a message and I replied using naira land PM but I couldn't see the message.I also sent u my Gmail address.Regards

yeah bro...hws u....i cnt really remember..buh hw r u doing..hope all is gud
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
EemGEE:

thanks so much slimmy05,

Why write SAT when you have a BSc, this is why I don't venture to respond to people who are not ready to give information out. They prefer hiding it and coming here to spew trash
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebdib keep observing,
just contunu cool cool
Happy easter, sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EemGEE: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
slimmy05:
Why write SAT when you have a BSc, this is why I don't venture to respond to people who are not ready to give information out. They prefer hiding it and coming here to spew trash

bros..take it easy, i am asking all this questions cuz i need answers and i dont have anything to hide. i was planning to start all over and thats why i choosed to write SAT but i am having a rethink and thats why i am here

could you please manage to advice me without insults. THANKS
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by abbeymaniak(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Happy easter everyone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
sirRiddy:
ebdib keep observing,
just contunu cool cool
Happy easter, sir

lool
Bros pls resend your stuff to me thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
EemGEE:

bros..take it easy, i am asking all this questions cuz i need answers and i dont have anything to hide. i was planning to start all over and thats why i choosed to write SAT but i am having a rethink and thats why i am here

could you please manage to advice me without insults. THANKS
June 6th is 2 months away, with like 2hrs consistent reading, u good to go. Just concentrate on the Maths and Critical Reading, most schools don't use the writing portion.

But...

If u an OBO and u aren't as scholarship crazed as myself, then November is okay to write the exam because from then on, schools would have started receiving and possibly reviewing applications from those that are eventually gonna get scholarships. If Scholarship is ur target, know the early bird catches the worm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EemGEE: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Theflint1:
June 6th is 2 months away, with like 2hrs consistent reading, u good to go. Just concentrate on the Maths and Critical Reading, most schools don't use the writing portion.

But...

If u an OBO and u aren't as scholarship crazed as myself, then November is okay to write the exam because from then on, schools would have started getting and possibly reviewing applications from those that are eventually gonna get scholarships. If Scholarship is ur target, know the early bird catches the worm.

thanks...i am not an OBO o....i really need scholarship
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
EemGEE:

thanks...i am not an OBO o....i really need scholarship
Then I think u focus on June except ur documents would be ready and probably be on their way to the schools by October cause I can't exercise being early enough. If ur documents are there by August/ September and u meet the criteria for the schools scholarship, then u got a 70% chance of getting scholarship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.