Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,034 members, 7,987,694 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:49 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (892264 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
olayiwolaakinde: Hello everyone, I'm actually considering a move outside nigeria particularly dubai or Qatar,but really don't have the Know-how of it all, can I really get a job in these countries from Nigeria? Please I need your strong contributions

Except you are an expatriate or someone really special of skilled in his endeavour, no one will be willing to give a job to someone they do not know or have never met before physically. There's an interview to every job application process which requires you to be physically present. When you arrive Dubai or Qatar, then you look for jobs while physically present.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
efiyefaa:
no I mean paying the courier fee to send the i-20 to me in Lagos.
11 is too much for courier
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
bridestiny: @ zeezahbee,

Thank you for replying to my post.

I am at TSU, and female.

Please send me a PM.

Thank you.

sorry am replying late, did you get an accomodation alreayd, am in houston andd I can be of help. Send a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
pattyreal:

i'm 28 dis year. i'm asking cos someone suggested i should go thru masters first instead of undergrad again since i already have a BSc but after while i can change to the nursing program. yes i'll go with ma son... since its ma hubby sponsoring he can't resign from his job to join me. pls i still need advise on wat to do. i've gotten admission into 3 skools in usa and 1 in canada.

Do not go to the embassy with another Bsc admission when you already have a prior Bsc. You are doomed for denial. The VOs hate to give visas to people going for second degrees, whether masters or bsc. If you decide hide that you have a prior bsc and act like this is your first bsc study, the chances of denial are still high given that 28 is quite an old age to be studying bsc, and also you will have a lot of covering up to do on those 'lost years' of yours between high school and now you are going for bsc.

Do not be in a hurry. Take your time and apply for master's admission, if you haven't done so already, and then go to the embassy with a masters I20. I promise you you stand much better chances of getting the visa than with Bsc. Shebi you wan come america? You go everly come the america. America isn't a place you should rush and come into. You have to be prepared financially and mentally.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gevic: Please which is d best airliner to US among these: Qatar airline or Emirates airline
they are both similar not much difference , but qatar is cheaper than emirates
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by anwuni: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello house. Pls i need ur help. I am new to d house. A friend (lengthy williams) introduced me, told me abt u ppl. Pls guys Do you know of schools dat offer graduate assistanship in environmental sci? Pls kindly give me names of schools. Am waiting for reply. Anwuni. HELLOOoooooooo good ppl
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Lonewolf001: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: Have you checked your email yet? I replied you last night. I'm very sure i did.

thanx joe av seen your response. it was in my spam.........av sent you another i will find out whats necessary and let u knw so i can find a solution.Thanx for your help and input. lemme knw if u hav any more info
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Snazzygirl: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
pattyreal:

i'm 28 dis year. i'm asking cos someone suggested i should go thru masters first instead of undergrad again since i already have a BSc but after while i can change to the nursing program. yes i'll go with ma son... since its ma hubby sponsoring he can't resign from his job to join me. pls i still need advise on wat to do. i've gotten admission into 3 skools in usa and 1 in canada.

Read bigfrancis post, he couldn't have said it any better. Although no one is sure how your visa interview will go; 28 isn't a favorable age to apply for visa for a second bsc. If u have the pre-reqs and the money, look at masters entry into nursing programs or apply to a masters program in your present field and switch to nursing school when you get here. Good luck dear!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Snazzygirl: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
charzyh2:
chicago, cary and naperville. Where in illinois are you?

Sad! Made the inquiry for a friend in collinsville
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lonewolf001:

thanx joe av seen your response. it was in my spam.........av sent you another i will find out whats necessary and let u knw so i can find a solution.Thanx for your help and input. lemme knw if u hav any more info
Hello, I've replied you again. Just check your e-mail and adhere to my advice. Just take care and have a lovely weekend! See ya!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Thanks godG for your prompt reply. Actually to that effect, phone GRE registration no longer works. They stopped it around early this year. Now the cheapest and easiest way to register now is to have someone abroad register for you online.

busola78, I can help you register.
Inbox me your pin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
olayiwolaakinde: Hello everyone, I'm actually considering a move outside nigeria particularly dubai or Qatar,but really don't have the Know-how of it all, can I really get a job in these countries from Nigeria? Please I need your strong contributions
Dubai is a city and not a country. I do not know why a lot of folks now call it Dubai instead of UAE. The truth of the matter is that you can get a job there but it's mostly menial.

Look for a scholarship in America and apply and of course with luck on your side, you will be successful. Do not let UAE become a nightmare for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Snazzygirl:

Sad! Made the inquiry for a friend in collinsville
heya! Collinsville is too far. Inspite of that, I will get back to you on how your friend can still make it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Snazzygirl: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
charzyh2:
heya! Collinsville is too far. Inspite of that, I will get back to you on how your friend can still make it.

Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: Dubai is a city and not a country. I do not know why a lot of folks now call it Dubai instead of UAE. The truth of the matter is that you can a job there but it's mostly menial.

Look for a scholarship in America and apply and of course with luck on your side, you will be successful. Do not let UAE become a nightmare for you.
Just as people call Chicago a state. USA..United State of America grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
ferdimako:
Just as people call Chicago a state. USA..United State of America grin
That's it brother. Some people are suffering from geographical implant. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
@bigfrancis, please can TOEFL be registered online?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Datanonymous: Hi peeps... I just noticed GTB MasterCard doesn't work in Walmart stores. Is it just me biko? Anyone had this issue before? I tried purchasing a money order today a day gbam!! Been there for hours. Please I need help.
mine doesn't work at walmart as well. If you have kroger, fiesta, food town, whole food or other stores around, go try them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by busola78: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Thanks appreciate your replies

Thanks godG for your prompt reply. Actually to that effect, phone GRE registration no longer works. They stopped it around early this year. Now the cheapest and easiest way to register now is to have someone abroad register for you online.

busola78, I can help you register.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
aadeyi:

please am open to your help...... kindly mail me on msdos4u01@yahoo.com
i have been able to pay one of the school with my credit card but the other school insist it is either i send a us bank check or money order.

waiting for your reply
sent, reply back
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: @sys007, what do you really want? cheesy I don't have a spoon to spoon-feed you right now cheesy Isn't it you that said you want to go to America? Schooling abroad is stressful. You better keep your asss here because all the materials you need are here. smiley

So start now. A stitch in time saves nine.
this realy got me lmao. All the materials he needs are here , you so funny joenice

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ninosky: hi zeezahbee...
Im actually looking for a roomie in houston around that kain october .im female.
Pls anything abeg let me know too
do you have your visa already ? Send me a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
olumide098:

Yes..have replied your mail. check ur mailbox....how far with ur skool here for yankee?

I didn't send you any mail, bro. I was referring to godG.

My school messed up, I'm reapplying. Hope you are doing fine?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
godG,

I still dey wait. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
I just registered for my GRE yesterday using paypal. GTB mastercard works well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
zeezahbee: this realy got me lmao. All the materials he needs are here , you so funny joenice
Hehehe baby gurl, what's up? U funny pass me o. How u dey? How studies? Don't worry I go catch you for Texas one day. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by alobam1: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: Hehehe baby gurl, what's up? U funny pass me o. How u dey? How studies? Don't worry I go catch you for Texas one day. smiley

Ahaaaa..Wetin uwan do her when you catch her in texas?Wetin?Chai,you wan do that thing for her abi?Chai,there is god ohh..Lol..Abeg,na joke i dey joke ohh..#happymood
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
This issue of registering for any ets test isn't true. You can register for gre, toefl, hiset etc using your paypal account as long as you are verified. It is that simple.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Graviton2: godG,

I still dey wait. cry

Bro, pardon me. Tomorrow morning before church. I took procold and the thing is making me drowsy. As I'm typing this, I'm sleeping. I go send am tomorrow. Starting my systm naw is...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
alobam1:

Ahaaaa..Wetin uwan do her when you catch her in texas?Wetin?Chai,you wan do that thing for her abi?Chai,there is god ohh..Lol..Abeg,na joke i dey joke ohh..#happymood
Hey, please refrain from quoting me. Your mind is so complex and corrupt.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Joenice: Hey, please refrain from quoting me. Your mind is so complex and corrupt.
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (502)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.