Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,123 members, 7,925,526 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (884138 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
chimdilawson:
Lol! slimmy i gat it! I guess she tot I was not gonna come back, buh datz way far from it, am nat an intending Immigrant trust me! as far as am concern I only had intentions of training dia cos of d FAA license. Slimmy naija sweet o! I cant actually find any reason why I shud in the US if not for studies trust me, if na money making, diaz a lotta cash to be made in dis country! tanx all dsame bro! the denial did nat come as a shock to me tho, I knew it waz a two way tin, outta d thousands of persons applying, US Embassy will certainly not grant everyone visa, and trust me, all dey need its a lil or no reason to pass u the 214 (b) paper. I checked the LABS recently, finking of getting in dia, get a prior knowledge of the course, probably work for a couple of years before toeing stewees line.
Good choice. It would be very hard for a not earning applicant going for a vocational training without job awaiting you after completion.

Its like a training I would be going for, its a vocational training though but my profile was in line with the training. Visa wasn't an issue, its not US.

Try and boost your profile. I wish you all the very best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2014
tayoamos: Hello house, I am interested in running an MPH in any of the universities in the USA that is cheap. Please do you have any idea of a cheap university. Also, I have a valid b1b2 visa that will expire in 1 year time. Do I have to go back to the embassy or apply for a f1 visa to study? Thanks
Yes you need an F1 visa to study. Google.com is your friend, msinus.com and usnews.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Good day house,
I use GTBank master card. Please, do I need to open a domiciliary account before I can withdraw with it in the US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2014
chrisezedei1987: Good day,
I have been denied F1 Visa twice under section 214 (b) (i guess it is a general response) I have tried to figure out what the problem could have been, if they have viewed any of my documents as untrue and put a barn in my profile. 

My case 

I got admission to study Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Engineering at Stevens institute of technology NJ but i studied Electrical Engineering hope that's not a problem.

I got a scholarship letter from a member of house of reps. Don't know if the VO must hv viewed this as untrue and put a barn. Again I used my second uncle as my sponsor and presented his account statement that is dated a month b4 my interview date. This is in my first interview. 
Then in the second interview, Used my dad as my sponsor and presented his account statement. I don't know if I have a very big red flag and how are my chances of making it this time again?

My two previous interviews where in Abuja but I want to use Lagos embassy this time around my appointment is scheduled on 30th of September 2014, please i want to know if it will raise another red flag as being desperate. 
I am afraid if they have viewed the scholarship letter as being fraudulent ( i had a genuine scholarship letter) and put a life barn on my profile. 
Please what can I do and how can I possibly know if there is a barn on my profile.
Again if there is a barn, can't I take them to curt because I have every prove that my documents are genuine and Authentic.

Provide details of interview otherwise nobody except you can know where things go wrong. And as for taking embassy to court... All the best with that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2014
What I am saying is that since I have a b1b2 visa that will expire in one year time, can I go to the school I the USA, get my admission from there and possibly change my status from b1b2 to f1 right there in the USA
Embassy in Lagos said they cannot alter my visa until it expires
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by domex007: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Walspring:

Bro... Longest time...

Bros, how are you?
How are you holding up?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
charzyh2: Good day house,
I use GTBank master card. Please, do I need to open a domiciliary account before I can withdraw with it in the US?
No you don't. Your gtb master card is OK. You can withdraw with it in dollars
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2014
tayoamos: What I am saying is that since I have a b1b2 visa that will expire in one year time, can I go to the school I the USA, get my admission from there and possibly change my status from b1b2 to f1 right there in the USA
Embassy in Lagos said they cannot alter my visa until it expires
Your last statement is not true. If you need an F1 it is better you get admission and apply for an F1 visa. Not easy to change status.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by richard4ssky: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Hello good people of nairaland, my skool want to send me an official letter that standard test was wave for me, I hope with this I we not have a problem with the VO advice needed.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2014
OK thanks, it means I will have 2 valid visas on my passport, both B1B2 visa as well as F1 visa
Is this possible please?
I read it somewhere that the school where I apply for admission will change my status for me once they offered me the admission with the I-20.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
tayoamos: OK thanks, it means I will have 2 valid visas on my passport, both B1B2 visa as well as F1 visa
Is this possible please?
I read it somewhere that the school where I apply for admission will change my status for me once they offered me the admission with the I-20.
The b1/b2 will be cancelled and F1 issued
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2014
richard4ssky: Hello good people of nairaland, my skool want to send me an official letter that standard test was wave for me, I hope with this I we not have a problem with the VO advice needed.....
Go and write standardized test and save yourself sorry stories
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2014
thankks slimmer
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2014
chrisezedei1987: Good day,
I have been denied F1 Visa twice under section 214 (b) (i guess it is a general response) I have tried to figure out what the problem could have been, if they have viewed any of my documents as untrue and put a barn in my profile. 

My case 

I got admission to study Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Engineering at Stevens institute of technology NJ but i studied Electrical Engineering hope that's not a problem.

I got a scholarship letter from a member of house of reps. Don't know if the VO must hv viewed this as untrue and put a barn. Again I used my second uncle as my sponsor and presented his account statement that is dated a month b4 my interview date. This is in my first interview. 
Then in the second interview, Used my dad as my sponsor and presented his account statement. I don't know if I have a very big red flag and how are my chances of making it this time again?

My two previous interviews where in Abuja but I want to use Lagos embassy this time around my appointment is scheduled on 30th of September 2014, please i want to know if it will raise another red flag as being desperate. 
I am afraid if they have viewed the scholarship letter as being fraudulent ( i had a genuine scholarship letter) and put a life barn on my profile. 
Please what can I do and how can I possibly know if there is a barn on my profile.
Again if there is a barn, can't I take them to curt because I have every prove that my documents are genuine and Authentic.

Am in a serious need of help. Please help! It's urgent
mr man, it doesnt matter where you had the interview or where you intend to have it, they already have your info in their database. A change of program also has nothing to do with it in as much as you are able to give a reasonable explanation to that; and i want to believe that shouldnt be a problem for you because you alone know why you are "porting" from EE to PME. All that being said, i think you are being economical with the truth about your supposed scholarship from the house of rep member and soa as you seemed herein your statement to be contradicting yourself. By the way you expressed it, you acknowledged yourself of culpability of forgery of some sort. Like Slimmy05 advised, you should paste the full two previous transcripts.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Will it be the embassy that I will go to get my b1b2 visa cancelled for f1 or the school will do that for me . I am currently in the USA for visiting. Do I have to come back to Nigeria for the changing of the visa or I can do it right from here in the USA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am presently in the USA on a B1B2 visa that will expire in a year time. I have gotten a university here I the USA where I will like to run my masters programme and they have agreed to give me the admission. Do I have to come back to Nigeria to get an F1 student visa, or can I get it done from here in the USA.
Please advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=chrisezedei1987][/quote] bro like i said before, your soa n supposed scholarship are suspicious. From your first interview, i could see that you had combined source of funding: personal, relative and your supposed scholarship. Your unfortunate fate started from your supposed scholarship. And then again, you were not consistent. I find it hard to understand why you had to change your sponsor from personal/relative to your daddy. If your dad could sponsor you, why didnt you use him in your first interview. Besides, in the second interview, you didnt bring along your supposed scholarship from your honorable; that alone asserted the suspicion from the VO. The reason you gave for not including the school as one of your score recipients was too weak. Instead of saying advice from your industrial pharmist, why not explain that advice to the VO as if it's originating from you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olumide098(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
exxy:

Heyyy! that's my Oga, OLU... BABA, u just forget me, nor be so oo! i hail . long time. hw that way be?

Assignment for my skool didn't make me get time anymore. But am trying

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=chrisezedei1987][/quote]

You sounded like you are guilty of those financial documents, one time you show your uncle and house of rep account, another time you show your dad's statement of account. While the VO went in for 2 minutes to put your document under mercury light, they probably didn't find any legitimacy on Ur documents. One time you said Google and another time you said something else... Something is not just right and I will suggest you wait till your situation change before you try again. Sept 30 will only show how desperate you are to get a US visa!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
slimmy05: No you don't. Your gtb master card is OK. You can withdraw with it in dollars
thank you very much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
chrisezedei1987: My first interview transcript UD Embassy Abuja

Vo: Good morning (b4 I could even get to the counter to greet)
Me: Good morning Sir
VO: documents please
Me: (handed over my documents)
VO: Can I take your finger prints
Me: Yes ( he took my finger prints)
vo: I can see you are travelling to the states for your masters degree
Me: yes
Vo: how do you know about the school
Me: Through google
VO: who is your sponsor
Me: My Uncle (then i called his name but we don't answer the same surname)
VO: Where is his account statement
Me: Passed his Statement along with mine and a scholarship letter from an Honourable House of reps member.( went inside stayed like 2 minutes ..... The account statement was a month old to the date of my interview couldn't get updated statement from my uncle he cos he traveled out of the country)
VO: (Typing for a while)Ur GMAT please
ME: Told him İ wrote GRE instead and passed it to him
VO: No Stevens institute of technology in your score recipient why?
Me: I chose Stevens after an advice from our Industrial Pharmacist( at the score recipients none of the schools bears Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Engineering though he never asked**** inside feeling***)
VO: What are you doing 
Me: I work ( told him where I work)
VO: Can I Have your transcript and Waec
ME: passed them ( with tension after all i have heard about visa denials)
VO: a minute please ( went inside the second time and out)
Me: (***** inside me I was busy praying casting and binding any form of denial*** busy saying God use him an accomplish my dreams)
Vo: (Typing for a while d second time) Y is it that you got C6 in physics in weac and in your transcript u made an A in physics ( You sabi our naija Waec they can humble you)
ME: Probably İ improved when i got to the university. 
VO: am sorry you are not eligible for this Visa this explains why ( handed me over the white paper and my documents)

Second Interview US Embassy Abuja

VO was same man I met on the July 31st. Now its September 9th. I dressed well and looked very nice, looked like a very good and quite guy.

VO: Good morning
ME: Good morning Sir ( with a big smile on my face as if I picked dollars)
VO: your documents please
Me : Handed over my documents
VO: Sorry I have interviewed you, wait för another officer.
ME: thanks ( *** the tension I feared came**)

Now I became the third on the cue

VO is a woman ( was a bit happy she is a woman this time I might be very lucky)

VO: Good morning ( as I was approaching)
Me: Good morning mma
VO: Your documents 
ME: ( passed the documents)
Vo: Can I take your finger prints
VO: ok
Vo: How do you know about this University
ME: Through one of our Industrial Pharmacist ( previous interview I answered google)
VO: Where do you work ( told her my work place...... though not a pharmaceutical industry)
VO: When did you graduate
ME: 2011 ( out of anxiety and the fear of rejection I forgot i left school in 2010 it's even in my ds160)
ME: My dad ( İ mentioned his name **** my first interview was my uncle different surname)
Vo: his financial statement
ME: Handed it over to her ( she didn't even look at it and started typing)
VO: Sorry you are not still eligible for this Visa and this explains why .... same white paper 214 (b)

F1 Visa interview (Now US embassy Lagos)
Scheduled 30th September 2014.

I deferred my 2014 fall admission to Spring 2015 as the date for the fall has passed. 
Please I don't want to be rejected again and I don't know what to do. I want to change my ds160 but I hv already booked an appointment with the old one.
Please any clue on how I can do this.
thanks
email: chrisezedei@yahoo.com

Provide details of interview otherwise nobody except you can know where things go wrong. And as for taking embassy to court ********** (will this court thing work? Abi na d biggest red flag for life)*********... All the best with that

You sounded like you are guilty of those financial documents, one time you show your uncle and house of rep account, another time you show your dad's statement of account. While the VO went in for 2 minutes to put your document under mercury light, they probably didn't find any legitimacy on Ur documents. One time you said Google and another time you said something else... Something is not just right and I will suggest you wait till your situation change before you try again. Sept 30 will only show how desperate you are to get a US visa! And as for taking embassy to court, US visa is not your right! It is only a privilege NOT A RIGHT! No one can question VO for refusing your visa, you are a Nigerian citizen and not a US citizen, why do you want to fight a legal battle for someone not allowing you to come into their house (country). You wan rob dem ni. Everything about your story reads desperation. Calm urself down before u ruin your profile of getting a US visa!

Let you situation change before you apply again otherwise you will keep enriching the consulate with Ur application fee with more refusals and denials
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
chrisezedei1987: My first interview transcript UD Embassy Abuja

Vo: Good morning (b4 I could even get to the counter to greet)
Me: Good morning Sir
VO: documents please
Me: (handed over my documents)
VO: Can I take your finger prints
Me: Yes ( he took my finger prints)
vo: I can see you are travelling to the states for your masters degree
Me: yes
Vo: how do you know about the school
Me: Through google
Me: My Uncle (then i called his name but we don't answer the same surname)
VO: Where is his account statement
Me: Passed his Statement along with mine and a scholarship letter from an Honourable House of reps member.( went inside stayed like 2 minutes ..... The account statement was a month old to the date of my interview couldn't get updated statement from my uncle he cos he traveled out of the country)
VO: (Typing for a while)Ur GMAT please
ME: Told him İ wrote GRE instead and passed it to him
VO: No Stevens institute of technology in your score recipient why?
Me: I chose Stevens after an advice from our Industrial Pharmacist( at the score recipients none of the schools bears Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Engineering though he never asked**** inside feeling***)
VO: What are you doing 
Me: I work ( told him where I work)
VO: Can I Have your transcript and Waec
ME: passed them ( with tension after all i have heard about visa denials)
VO: a minute please ( went inside the second time and out)
Me: (***** inside me I was busy praying casting and binding any form of denial*** busy saying God use him an accomplish my dreams)
Vo: (Typing for a while d second time) Y is it that you got C6 in physics in weac and in your transcript u made an A in physics ( You sabi our naija Waec they can humble you)
ME: Probably İ improved when i got to the university. 
VO: am sorry you are not eligible for this Visa this explains why ( handed me over the white paper and my documents)

Second Interview US Embassy Abuja

VO was same man I met on the July 31st. Now its September 9th. I dressed well and looked very nice, looked like a very good and quite guy.

VO: Good morning
ME: Good morning Sir ( with a big smile on my face as if I picked dollars)
VO: your documents please
Me : Handed over my documents
VO: Sorry I have interviewed you, wait för another officer.
ME: thanks ( *** the tension I feared came**)

Now I became the third on the cue

VO is a woman ( was a bit happy she is a woman this time I might be very lucky)

VO: Good morning ( as I was approaching)
Me: Good morning mma
VO: Your documents 
ME: ( passed the documents)
Vo: Can I take your finger prints
VO: ok
Vo: How do you know about this University
ME: Through one of our Industrial Pharmacist ( previous interview I answered google)
VO: Where do you work ( told her my work place...... though not a pharmaceutical industry)
VO: When did you graduate
ME: 2011 ( out of anxiety and the fear of rejection I forgot i left school in 2010 it's even in my ds160)
ME: My dad ( İ mentioned his name **** my first interview was my uncle different surname)
Vo: his financial statement
ME: Handed it over to her ( she didn't even look at it and started typing)
VO: Sorry you are not still eligible for this Visa and this explains why .... same white paper 214 (b)

F1 Visa interview (Now US embassy Lagos)
Scheduled 30th September 2014.

I deferred my 2014 fall admission to Spring 2015 as the date for the fall has passed. 
Please I don't want to be rejected again and I don't know what to do. I want to change my ds160 but I hv already booked an appointment with the old one.
Please any clue on how I can do this.
thanks
email: chrisezedei@yahoo.com

Provide details of interview otherwise nobody except you can know where things go wrong. And as for taking embassy to court ********** (will this court thing work? Abi na d biggest red flag for life)*********... All the best with that
Oga Chris, this ur situation tie wrapper o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
chrisezedei1987: Please JabinodelaRatta what are the necessary improvement that I need to make to avoid such denials again. Yes I used my Uncle b4 because my Father's statement at that point wasn't enough to take care of the bills.
And then İ thought getting a scholarship letter from the reps member will strengthen my application. So I did thinking that I hv hit the jacks port. I had feelings that the scholarship letter must have raised a red flag so i decided to do away with it the second time. B4 then I never had a family like nairaland, so no one to discuss with. Please what I need is your help.
As for the "porting" PME is a major found under Mechanical Engineering in most schools. Some overseas university offer it under EEE along with Biomedical Engineering or Biopharmaceutical Engineering.

Thanks as I look forward to possible solutions.

bro you have to be truthful to yourself, i think that's the first thing. The thing is, that your supposed scholarship was it "arrangeee"? Also. How authentic are your documents especially your personal soa, your dad's and that of your uncle? Until you genuinely answer those questions, i really do not know what to say. And also take heed to what Sabiguy suggested. Do not fast-track your US ambition, in otherwords, do the needful cleansing before re-firing.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Agents are only out for your money and not your success. They look for ways to make you a constant customer.

I assist you with my prayers. But I have one advice for you: If you use your previous ds160, please go and fill a new one as you'll be requested to go and fill a new one on the interview day.

There are a lot of inconsistencies in your application and I really do not have anything to say. Other gurus would help you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.