Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,884 members, 7,973,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet (4301 Views)

Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) / Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President / How We Ended Up In A Man Made River In Owerri(enugu To Owerri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by bawomolo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2008
i think we all agree the problem is mismanagement and not lack of priorities.  we shouldn't lower our standards for these state governments.  what exactly are the enugu state commissioners for public works and education doing.  communication shouldn't be ignored just because those two may be slacking on their job.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by tundysho(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2008
pie1ect:

If the money is not public money, then I' fine with it. But if the government are going to be funding it, It's complete and UTTER BULLSHIT. When will Nigerians start learning from past experiences. This same kind of thing happened with Odili in RIvers State, with the Gas Turbine project.
If anyone will fall for gimmick, then maybe you really do deserve to wallow in your proverty.

@Udezue,

nobody is talking about which state [/b]and which [b]people get what. I'm from Akwa Ibom state and I'm not crying about developments in other parts of Nigeria. I just want to see the government take on the issues which are more important to Nigerians (not Igbos and Efiks) at this time. I want to believe you are from enugu state.

Let me ask you this - If there is no regular supply of power in your state, how does FREE WIFI actually help anybody? Where do you get electricity to power your laptop (assuming you actually own one)?

If there is no food on the table in a family with 5 kids, how does FREE WIFI help put food on the table?

How does FREE WIFI help the standard of education in our universities? How does it improve the quality of education students are receiving?

How many universities are without computer labs (as someone rightly pointed out)?

between, I know at least 3 Nigerian graduates where I live, who actually studied computing degrees in Nigeria. They don't know how to use Microsoft Powerpoint or even excel. For some, Microsoft word is just too complicated.
Why not invest in more computing facilities for students in Institutions of higher learning?

If you are going to argue, then argue rationally and state your points. Please stop the name-calling. It's completely un-called for.

Please helpme ask the dumb guy calling someone stupid.He wants WI-FI to enhance his yahoo-yahoo business.
Some poeples brains are underneath their feet
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by PepERSprAY: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2008
Please helpme ask the dumb guy calling someone stupid.He wants WI-FI to enhance his yahoo-yahoo business.
Roflmao. Please don't hate on Bawomolo cos he's my brother. He actually has a point just that we have so many other more important things to take care of right now.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by shotster50(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2008
@ Pepperspray

Whoever said anything about payment What has the present discussion got to do with payment I am not really interested in the WIFI service being free or not but mainly how they deploy it statewide. THis has not even been achieved in London.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by PepERSprAY: 1:18am On Oct 26, 2008
@ Pepperspray

Whoever said anything about payment What has the present discussion got to do with payment I am not really interested in the WIFI service being free or not but mainly how they deploy it statewide. THis has not even been achieved in London.

London is a third world city na!!. It's in the US and Japan.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by pie1ect(m): 3:57am On Oct 26, 2008

i think we all agree the problem is mismanagement and not lack of priorities.  we shouldn't lower our standards for these state governments.  what exactly are the enugu state commissioners for public works and education doing.  communication shouldn't be ignored just because those two may be slacking on their job. 

Bro,
The problem is mis-management AND lack of priorities.

Free WIFI is not mis-management. It is lack of prioritising. First of all, there is no way FREE WIFI is a sustainable source of revenue for government. They will have to charge a fee for access, which is equivalent to the government becoming an ISP. We have seen how lethargic government sponsored projects are in Nigerian. What Chime is proposing will cost taxpayers more than they previously ever imagined. We don't need that in Nigeria (or Enugu, as some prefer) today. We need practical solutions to real and present issues biting hard on Nigerians and the citizens of that state.

Let's look at priorities for the people of Enugu state (for instance), in no particular order

* Better roads
* Affordable housing
* Security
* Health
* Electricity
* Jobs
* Clean Air
* Affordable transportation

Now let's take a look at the Nigerian constitution. It states that govt. shall direct it's state policy towards ensuring at least 4 of the above listed priorities, none of which is being served by this Free WIFI project.

So in my opinion, this has everything to do with misplacement of priorities as it has to with mis-management.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by udezue(m): 4:56am On Oct 26, 2008
pie1ect:

If the money is not public money, then I' fine with it. But if the government are going to be funding it, It's complete and UTTER BULLSHIT. When will Nigerians start learning from past experiences. This same kind of thing happened with Odili in RIvers State, with the Gas Turbine project.
If anyone will fall for gimmick, then maybe you really do deserve to wallow in your proverty.

@Udezue,

nobody is talking about which state [/b]and which [b]people get what. I'm from Akwa Ibom state and I'm not crying about developments in other parts of Nigeria. I just want to see the government take on the issues which are more important to Nigerians (not Igbos and Efiks) at this time. I want to believe you are from enugu state.

Let me ask you this - If there is no regular supply of power in your state, how does FREE WIFI actually help anybody? Where do you get electricity to power your laptop (assuming you actually own one)?

If there is no food on the table in a family with 5 kids, how does FREE WIFI help put food on the table?

How does FREE WIFI help the standard of education in our universities? How does it improve the quality of education students are receiving?

How many universities are without computer labs (as someone rightly pointed out)?

between, I know at least 3 Nigerian graduates where I live, who actually studied computing degrees in Nigeria. They don't know how to use Microsoft Powerpoint or even excel. For some, Microsoft word is just too complicated.
Why not invest in more computing facilities for students in Institutions of higher learning?

If you are going to argue, then argue rationally and state your points. Please stop the name-calling. It's completely un-called for.

FYI, I am not from Enugu but I do know that Enugu is not a village. I grew up there and they have developed even better in different aspects. There are people who can afford to have laptops, computers, in Enugu so if free WIFI is provided some places they will benefit. Yes not everyone can afford laptops or whatever but that is progress that we should encourage not dismiss with one brush. Its a damn shame that we are even discussing this issue 2008. I do have friends who  I still communicate with via-internet and they reside in Enugu. Its good for education and having access to information. The power issue is a separate issue that should also be solved and yes with no power there will be no internet but that should not stop them from working on that.  Just coz Odili messed  up in Rivers does not mean that others will also mess up. I don't know too much about everyday events in Crossrivers but I know the former governor Donald Duke did a good job there in many aspects and that we should encourage in our region.  People too dey skeptical bout every lil thing. If we hear someone wants to design a car or engine or already got it na the same negative responses I'll read on nairaland
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by udezue(m): 5:00am On Oct 26, 2008
tundysho:

Freaking dumbass lol like a typical Nigerian goat you will accuse me of wanting to do yahoo-yahoo business. WTF? YAHOZEEE or whatwever u call it I no sabi fool. All I am saying that its all positive and we should encourage it. Like I said Enugu no be village so IDIOT there are people who will benefit. If the people of Enugu are happy about it (i'll like to assume) then let it be.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2008
udezue:

FYI, I am not from Enugu but I do know that Enugu is not a village. I grew up there and they have developed even better in different aspects. There are people who can afford to have laptops, computers, in Enugu so if free WIFI is provided some places they will benefit.

1)How many people who live in Enugu can you say own computers that can access WIFI?
2)What percentage makes this move an important move? 5%? 10%? 15%?
3)Are the few people with computers actually complaining for need of WIFI?

udezue:

Yes not everyone can afford laptops or whatever but that is progress that we should encourage not dismiss with one brush. Its a damn shame that we are even discussing this issue 2008.

I do have friends who I still communicate with via-internet and they reside in Enugu. Its good for education and having access to information.
1)How many schools in Enugu State have computer labs equipped with actual computers?
2)How many students have access to the computers that supposedly exist in these schools?
3)How many of these computers are WIFI enabled?
4)What makes this project a NOW project?

udezue:

The power issue is a separate issue that should also be solved and yes with no power there will be no internet but that should not stop them from working on that.

1) I know people have been actively begging government to solve the power, water and road problem in the state. Should the few who own computers that are WIFI enabled get attention first?
2)If these people are not necessarily crying that government should come to their WIFI aid, why should government concern itself with this NOW?
3) According to you, no power means no Internet, but you fail to mention that if government is in the deal, it will continue to PAY for the Internet, power or no power. Basically, as long as government signs a deal for free Internet, government will be charged for the Internet, power or no power. So in the end, public money will continue to go to funding free WIFI even when there is no electricity to effectively use it. What good is that to the people or anyone?
4) Following (3) above, are you still sure that power and Internet are separate issues?

udezue:

Just because Odili messed up in Rivers does not mean that others will also mess up. I don't know too much about everyday events in Crossrivers but I know the former governor Donald Duke did a good job there in many aspects and that we should encourage in our region. People too dey skeptical bout every little thing. If we hear someone wants to design a car or engine or already got it na the same negative responses I'll read on nairaland
People are too skeptical? Are you sure it is not that the facts on ground continue to teach them to wait to pump hope into such projects? You should know that regardless of how skeptical people on here are, fact remains that 99.9% of projects such as these in that country have ended up in the trash. Not the people's fault but most 98% government ineptitude. So claiming people are skeptical in here, while ignoring what we have come to know as fact is not necessarily a wise approach. You only need to look at the history of government in Enugu state to understand why people are skeptical. Why not demand that the government PROVE to us that this will not end up like the many other White elephant projects that stain the books in that state?
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Gamine(f): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2008
I just got to know the contractors of this project

Chei

SEE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked grin grin grin

Soon, it wont be only Enugu, they are about to launch something of the sort in Calabar

i even know one of the Bidders for the Calabar project

Chei

SEE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Free Wireless KO!
Is anything in Nigeria Free, Can anything be?
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2008
Abeg @Gamine, hook me up now. . . How can I get in to bid? I have been wondering how these companies get access to these "contracts". Heck, as long as people are willing to sit by while government continous to serve them this sort of projects, maybe it is hightime I got my own share of the cake.!! It is my birthright! Roflmao!
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by MrCrackles(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2008
That would be nice!! grin
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Gamine(f): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2008
LOL

@Kobo,

Apart from having a Leg and hand in the government

You have to have a viable business, which shows capability.

The dude i know, runs an ISP in Abuja, which services some Ministers n co n co, you get the gist grin

But i also believe with your US connections, You go fit chop cake o.

Organize some Tech-speaking White dudes

I suggest you get to Nigeria before the end of November,

You may just win it, Who knows!! grin grin
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2008
whistles Oga Chop, I chop! Why you too dey like to chop alone ooO!

roflmao!!!
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by SkyBlue1: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

whistles Oga Chop, I chop! Why you too dey like to chop alone ooO!

roflmao!!!
LOL, so you even remember that song sef?  smiley
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by romeo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

and see the many pictures of kids without classrooms to study in, some of those schools happen to be in Enugu state. I don’t know if you have actually been there before but it is not Lagos. LoL.  

Have you been to Enugu? Stop writing shit about a place you do not know.

@topic
Only bamowolo knows the worth of free internet access here! and i am very happy to read the things he wrote. The benefits of this initiative far out weighs the "no light, no road, no school, no computer" argument coming from you ignorants.

Somebody was even foolishly using the spread of Yahooism as a reason not to allow this embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by pie1ect(m): 3:56am On Oct 27, 2008
@Romeo

The problem I have with people like you is the lack of effort to put your argument rationally so others can respond in a civil manner. What is the point of your name-calling now?

Lots of people on this forum, myself included are IT professionals and I know the benefits of Internet (free or not free).

Nobody is disputing that there are benefits. The point is that if people don't have light, how will they power their laptop (if they can afford one) to use the free internet?

And how does the government intend to fund and sustain a state-wide free internet scheme? It has to be paid for, one way or another. There is no such thing as FREE WIFI. I don't see how you can't get that. You will pay for it directly or indirectly.

And by the way, light, roads, food, jobs are more important than free internet. The one that is available in Enugu state so far, how has it drastically changed the quality of life for the people of that state?

PS: If you want to do the name-calling thing again, you might as well ignore my post. Thanks.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2008
Roflmao!!! you are really patient . . . I mean, actually taking time out to respond to that? I choose to ignore completely. Roflmao!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Gamine(f): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2008
AAh.

I just got back from a Govt office,

They dont even have computers and someone is talking of Free internet.

Heck! i had to climb all the way to the last floor, 123456 kai! cry

i got there and was panting like a frisky samoyed.

PLEASEEEE Give them FREE ELEVATORS EH!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2008
Oh!!! Now FREE Elevators?? You do not want the kind where you have to drop a coin in before you can use it?? Roflmao!!
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Gamine(f): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2008

If they can give a whole state Free Internet

Whats wrong in Free Lift for just wan beedin undecided undecided
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by PepERSprAY: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2008
I don't know what the guy here is because it is clear the governor wants to use that project to stash money away. It is like the camera project in lagos.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by romeo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2008
pie1ect:

@Romeo

The problem I have with people like you is the lack of effort to put your argument rationally so others can respond in a civil manner. What is the point of your name-calling now?

Lots of people on this forum, myself included are IT professionals and I know the benefits of Internet (free or not free).

Nobody is disputing that there are benefits. The point is that if people don't have light, how will they power their laptop (if they can afford one) to use the free internet?

And how does the government intend to fund and sustain a state-wide free internet scheme? It has to be paid for, one way or another. There is no such thing as FREE WIFI. I don't see how you can't get that. You will pay for it directly or indirectly.

And by the way, light, roads, food, jobs are more important than free internet. The one that is available in Enugu state so far, how has it drastically changed the quality of life for the people of that state?

PS: If you want to do the name-calling thing again, you might as well ignore my post. Thanks.

Mr. Pie1ect!!
I was really directing my anger to the person painting Enugu as a very remote place!! That person do not know a thing about Enugu.

We currently do not know that much about this initiative and how it's going to be funded, all we know is that there is a plan for a free wifi for Enugu people. Why all these "Yahooism, it's not Lagos" bla bla bla?

Some people are saying that people do not have computers or wifi enabled ones, people can buy them the way they bought their TV sets if they want to enjoy the wifi.

We must take into consideration that Enugu has a lot of high institutions and the benefits of free internet in Enugu will be enormous academically.

I know the problem of power exist in Nigeria, But did that stop us from buying computers, TV sets and other appliances? or must we sit and wait for the day that Nigeria will attain 90% steady power supply to invest in such beneficial projects?

All the state indigenes will not directly benefit from this but will do so indirectly, even Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by pie1ect(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2008
Welcome to the discussion, Romeo.

I get your argument, but it is one thing to buy TV set and computer and another to buy laptop. It's not FREE WIFI that has stopped people purchasing laptops in Nigeria all these years. It is simply because the majority cannot afford it. And how long do you think a laptop will last with constant power outages?

If we are talking about higher institutions, then I have no problem if the government want to provide WIFI services in the Universities and other IHEs. That's very understandable, because students need it (that is not even debatable).

But the majority of people of Enugu (the bus conductor/market woman/motorcycle rider/bricklayer/spareparts seller or shop owner), they don't need WIFI. What is their immediate need of WIFI predicated on?

It's not as if they have websites that they have to update regularly, or a major e-commerce operation going on in Nigeria. There are very few businesses in Enugu (if any, at all) that you can conduct over the internet, y'know without having to be there physically. For instance, you want to book your flight/hotel, or you want to check for the address of a specific business on Enugu Road, or you want to submit your proposal via the web, or purchase a bus or train ticket.
Nigerian businesses don't even reply emails (I speak from experience).

So what is the rush to provide Enugu people with something only, say 4% of the people will really appreciate? The majority of people who'll use this 'FREE' WIFI are fraudsters, people looking to chat, facebookers. I'm not saying Enugu people are fraudsters, but the fact that there is FREE WIFI in Enugu will encourage fraudsters to come there and set up shop, seeing as there is very little chance of being caught on a wireless network.

These are the dangers and IMHO, it far outweighs any benefits (at this point in time). There is a thing called "business case" in project mgt. and from where I'm standing, there is none that can effectively support this initiative.

They should implement this WIFI thing in the Universities and give away laptops at discount prices to Nigerian students. That'll achieve a lot more than empowering fraudsters in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Muza(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2008
cynthia75:

Enugu State government should use the free internet money to upgrade electricity generation and distribution, they can give out free solar system ( to be green governance). i have been paying for electric water and internet and fuel , every body in nigeria, i mean enugu specifically pays his or her due, so i don't think i need free internet, instead i will like to pay as i go, pay as i go is cheaper, because, i use to pay for monthly internet access, but at time nepa will take light and i have to put generator, if i don't have fuel, then i will be forced to stop using internet.
It is better they do light and road and low cost houses with wifi.
If they do interent to be free, what are the masses going to do on the internet to make money, i am a trade, i know how hard it is for me to make profits, i jusst survive like in any other business, Internet is a means of communication, simple!
So enugu state govt should face reality, They should use their money wisely, It is better for the government to put interlocking stones in enugu state that giving free internet to the populace.The stone will be there foe many many years to come while the internet goes off as gas price and other associated costs increases.

But if the govt is so serious to give a free IT service, they can think of free calls for eva,
One more thing, the better places to invest is in low cost houses, like 3 to 4 bedrom and palour with compound and fence, then they will add wifi and water and constant or near constant electricity. just do these in nigeria for 5 years, the result will be welcomed.

how does the govt expect ppl to browse free when theres no light? grin
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Frizy(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2008
Why do some people love criticizing? Now that there is meant to be a free Wifi service within the State, is that not a form of development? How will Nigeria grow when the majority never see any progress about to be made beneficial?
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Muza(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2008
Frizy:

Why do some people love criticizing? Now that there is meant to be a free Wifi service within the State, is that not a form of development? How will Nigeria grow when the majority never see any progress about to be made beneficial?

yahoo boy,you don't wanna know the cost of that wifi,think about the number of ppl that dnt have portable water,think about the bad roads.
How many ppl in enugu state hav laptops?
How many ppl will benefit from this. . .

Haba yahoo boy don't be selfish,think about the others
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Frizy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
Muza:

yahoo boy,you don't want to know the cost of that wifi,think about the number of people that dnt have portable water,think about the bad roads.
How many people in enugu state hav laptops?
How many people will benefit from this. . .

Haba yahoo boy don't be selfish,think about the others

Am not a yahoo boy, and would never fall to the level of defrauding others. That's against my principles, while the need to install pipe-borne water and regular electric power is important within every state in Nigeria. Schools would benefit a lot from such an investment (free Wifi).

Have you thought of Nigerian Universities such as the one in Enugu (if there is) subscribing to internet services to view academic journals from sites such as Jstore, Google scholar. It would help professors and students advance in their academic pursuits and learn the importance of being original to reduce plagiarized work in Nigerian Universities. It is only Nigeria that you would see people thinking free internet is unnecessary and capital intensive. There are a number of benefits, and you guys come around saying to people who want to effect changes to the system- "you're obsolete". Who could be more obsolete than those you hinder positive development?

Just think about making the State- Enugu and all others one of the 21st century. If I say we need to channel the nation's wealth into manufacturing and development, another will say it is too late. undecided

Nigerians when will you wake?

Femi Salawudeen
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Muza(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
Frizy:

Am not a yahoo boy, and would never fall to the level of defrauding others. That's against my principles, while the need to install pipe-borne water and regular electric power is important within every state in Nigeria. Schools would benefit a lot from such an investment (free Wifi).

Have you thought of Nigerian Universities such as the one in Enugu (if there is) subscribing to internet services to view academic journals from sites such as Jstore, Google scholar. It would help professors and students advance in their academic pursuits and learn the importance of being original to reduce plagiarized work in Nigerian Universities. It is only Nigeria that you would see people thinking free internet is unnecessary and capital intensive. There are a number of benefits, and you guys come around saying to people who want to effect changes to the system- "you're obsolete". Who could be more obsolete than those you hinder positive development?

Just think about making the State- Enugu and all others one of the 21st century. If I say we need to channel the nation's wealth into manufacturing and development, another will say it is too late. undecided

Femi Salawudeen

Thats a good point.If its in a sch students will use it judiciously.In ABU zaria,as big as the sch is,has wifi in every nook and cranny of the sch for almost 2 yrs now.And its helping the students alot.
It will be a very wise decision to put wifi in schs,but,it doesnt make sense putting wifi in the entire state when many ppl will not use it.
Wat happened in Jigawa should be a lesson. . . grin
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by romeo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
Frizy:

[b]Have you thought of Nigerian Universities such as the one in Enugu (if there is) [/b]subscribing to internet services to view academic journals from sites such as Jstore, Google scholar. It would help professors and students advance in their academic pursuits and learn the importance of being original to reduce plagiarized work in Nigerian Universities. It is only Nigeria that you would see people thinking free internet is unnecessary and capital intensive. There are a number of benefits, and you guys come around saying to people who want to effect changes to the system- "you're obsolete". Who could be more obsolete than those you hinder positive development?

Femi Salawudeen

Enugu (coal city) has more than 3 Universities alone and i am not talking about the entire state
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by peacettw: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2010
Hahaha *tears running down my cheeks* This is the funniest thing i've read today
Re: Enugu To Provide Free Wireless Internet by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
This is good of you to pull this back out of the archives. To those living in Enugu, can you please enlighten us on the progress of this? Do you now have free internet access in Enugu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Directs Yar' Adua To Hand Over / No Room For More Ex-militants On Amnesty Programme / Nuclear-powered Electricity A Major Priority In GEJ’s Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.