Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,511 members, 7,944,500 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

What's Wrong With Dating Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Dating Her? (1316 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Dating Her? by dreeldee: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2008

is this dreeldee? undecided  i thinketh not

what kind of proof do you need? who's Danke??
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Her? by Morenike3(f): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?

I WANT DREELDEE BACK O
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Her? by dreeldee: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2008
Missy B:

I think you should ask yourself some ques at this point:
What do you want from this girl?
Will you be as happy as you are now if you decide to forget this gurl and move on?
What does your sista think 'bout the whole drama?

[s]Unconciously? shocked shocked Okay we believe . . . .[/s]

well i think i can get over it if i forget about her, just want to be sure it's the right thing to do i gat feelings for her though cry
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Her? by dreeldee: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2008
*Morenike:

WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?

I WANT DREELDEE BACK O
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Dating Her? by lysaa(f): 1:35am On Oct 24, 2008
most def not him but an impo. . undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? / What Do Ladies Expect From Men? / Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.