Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,614 members, 7,932,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73739 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gogetta(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2014
Some lies on this thread sha..
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mininely: Just like me some ladies don't me

Lol. Make I no talk sha, before people say I get bad mouth.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
benswagtt: u don come again ba? *angry*
what I do? grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by glasmirow(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
thunder fire you you think say we no get Wetin to do with your wooshe face
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Toks2008:

Simple answer; the richer guy gets the babe.

That's how u fail simple exams.
The handsome guy with d money gets d girl.
I bet u must be ugly grin
Toks2008:

Simple answer; the richer guy gets the babe.

I bet u must be ugly
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Eleganza33(f): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sum1 shud let me knw wen he finaly upload picx,Am allergic to ugly guys,cox it wil b lyk

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by moneyallowed(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Handsome guys are jez dull! Oh and I'm passing judgement based on the comments made here by the self acclaimed fine boiz. I guess the OP's question is answered

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Toks2008(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Benstino: The thread is now all about competition.
Anyways I've been checking all d profile of the ones that are fighting.
Still a bit disappointed by what I've been seeing.

Lol! For me i see myself as fine but when i start making real big money to point to any chic i want and spoil her silly wth cash,i will see myself as handsome.

A word of advice for my fellow Nigerian guys: 98% of Nigerian chics will dump your broke cute looks to leak the ass off a gorilla.

If you wan form looks please go Benin rep,Ghana,Togo,South Africa or western countries where babes love u for you.

And trust me,i dont blame naija babes. Its the economy because i have seen virgins and very decent ladies who will still prefer to be with a rich ugly cassanova than to be with a cute faithful broke guy.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Tdrumz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
moneyallowed: Handsome guys are jez dull! Oh and I'm passing judgement based on the comments made here by the self acclaimed fine boiz. I guess the OP's question is answered

Oboy I bet 5naira say u nor fyn grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Danhumprey: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ohwhy:

Dats cos she never gave you any reason to doubt her. A faithful guy is not easy to come by.
Really?

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sherif4owo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tdrumz:

collect 10 naira join..... Im sure you go win grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
debrihachi:
upload ur pic n prove us wrong dude

Not on this forum...maybe outside here??
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
U mean say, na me dem go trip 4?

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Toks2008(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Benstino:

I bet u must be ugly grin

I bet u must be ugly

Please read your question again "intelligent fine man"

And yes i am extremely ugly.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy: The wahala that comes with too handsome boys is just too much for some hearts. Why put yourself in a relationship where you are always feeling insecure because all these chicks would be waylaying the guy. And how many of these guys can say no to a determined girl?
Is that why you said "No" when I asked you out? cry cry
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by chronique(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
You're not wrong. There are several reasons why very cute guys end up with the average looking woman. However,my point is that,this happens very often when compared to having the very cute guys and girls,settling down together.
josh4eva00:

I beg to disagree.1 distinct reason why most cute guys end up with "not too pretty" ladies is cos they believe companionship goes beyond beauty. It might be cos she's smart, mannered or what have you. Most cute ladies don't have attractive attitudes by default and thats entirely not their fault because they got too many advances before settling down(very rare to find her cute & mannered). The "not so" attractive guys in as dumb a reason as it might seem, gets attached to the very pretty ones for a number of presumption. Might be for the sake of his children or for the singular act of being a dapper man that sells out his ego. Wants compliment as regards his tastes and would go lengths in making sure the said "she" ends up in his tents. Some cute guys with brains know more than that..i mean they have seen it all n done it all plus they gat it too. So they give more preference to the inside first before passing judgements
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rich cute young niggas do not need to exchange words with ugly pained imps. See the other one is saying handsome guys are dull, lmao I'll keep watching frustrated niggas vent.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Affirmative...surely they are.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Not on this forum...maybe outside here??

Bros u're ugly abeg. . .
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Toks2008:

Please read your question again "intelligent fine man"

And yes i am extremely ugly.

No quarrel Sir.
it's just fun.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
Is that why you said "No" when I asked you out? cry cry
Lol....really
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by moneyallowed(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tdrumz:

he he the revenge of the fine boiz! I get mirror for house, mirror wey no dey lie. if it means being in a different class from the fine category on display here, then bros I no fine abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Samadict(f): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Other ladies wont let such guy be even if he isn't the type that flirts. Jealousy therefore sets in. I wont say ladies are scared. We all want to have guys with good looks and I believe it's same with guys having beautiful ladies but knowing it might lead to tug of war get us worried.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by alien1: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
donnypool:

who education does this topic give?, what moral lesson?, why should ppl care?

you bastard seun remove this topic from fp now
seun dont desrve insult plz,
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ohwhy:

Dats cos she never gave you any reason to doubt her. A faithful guy is not easy to come by.

Yeah...but some of us are faithful
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
Lol....really
You seem to have forgotten richiy... sad cry
I loved you with all my heart but you rejected me because you thought I would break your heart embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
FrankySnow: fear kwa.

Hi xtarxhyne smiley

#MzMariah#
shocked mizmariah..gringrin

hugs her...aw r u?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
You seem to have forgotten richiy... sad cry
I loved you with all my heart but you rejected me because you thought I would break your heart embarassed embarassed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by baba11(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Samadict: Other ladies wont let such guy be even if he isn't the type that flirts. Jealousy therefore sets in. I wont say ladies are scared. We all want to have guys with good looks and I believe it's same with guys having beautiful ladies but knowing it might lead to tug of war get us worried.
Correct!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by millionboi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
firstEVA: Women are not scared of handsome guys neither are they intimidated by them, if you are the most handsome man on earth and a broke arse nigga, sorry dude, girls will rather go for a gorrila looking money bag than you, so abeg park well undecided
TRUE TALK TankGod is coming 4rm a woman
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by scribble: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ohwhy:

Can't I just be the only chick? lipsrsealed

Women and their delusions

Ugly guys cheat just as much as handsome guys

Wealthy guys are the Baba

No man wants to shag the same punny indefinitely
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by scribble: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
alien1:
seun dont desrve insult plz,

Seun can deal. He was a first class engineering student for 4 years before he dropped out to found nairaland.

He is making his money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.