Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,857 members, 7,899,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73580 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by ihedinobi2: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2014
keandre:

hohoho
I'm taljing serious somethin and this one is laffing. You don't have human sympathy abi sad cry grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by omolizzy(f): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2014
A cheat will always b a cheat weda handsome or ugly. I can't b intimidated by any guy's handsomeness cos me gaan sef fine.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Pzone: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Some1 pls view my profile and let me know if I'm handsome or not. I have beautiful ladies who can kill themselves cos of me, I'm not sure if its cos they think I have money or the looks.
NOTE: I think I'm fun to be with, and I'm a very confident fellar
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by tosinhtml: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2014
vicdall: So if you are handsome, you won't know? Hmmmm.....you no get mirror ni?

Lmao!!! Lmao!!! grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by keandre: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I'm taljing serious somethin and this one is laffing. You don't have human sympathy abi sad cry grin

which kind mirror b that na,hehehe,anyway sum mirror can give false impression
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by hotwax: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2014
其真正的莫名其妙
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by iheanyi40(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2014
vicdall: No mind them. All these handsome wannabes sef
are u really in abia atm ? cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by keandre: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Pzone: Some1 pls view my profile and let me know if I'm handsome or not. I have beautiful ladies who can kill themselves cos of me, I'm not sure if its cos they think I have money or the looks.

ok....enroute ya profile
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2014
debrihachi:
don't think u that cute eida. ... u gf should take a chill pill

Lol @cute...well i guess you are part of those you think i am trying to pull a stunt
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by omolizzy(f): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Benstino: Okay,leme be serious for once in this thread.
Ladies ain't afraid of dating cute guys.
It's either u're guilty of these two facts...
1 U aint as handsome as u force urself to believe.
2 Uve got a serious flaw in ur character which u're too blind to see.

Talking from experience.
Ur head dey dia

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by iheanyi40(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2014
lordthunderbolt:
maybe you didn't read what I said better...I wasn't asking for a date....I can't paste some of my pix here because they are about 5mb. ...It was for you to see more pictures to confirm my true identity....I am rich...well that's none of your business. ...taking back my digits....isn't none of your business either....someone on this thread to reveal pix....We are of different moulds. ....and to tell you....I am rich and handsome.....and nd seriously....not searching.....at the moment. ..you don't classify in the caliber of creatures I die for.......If that picture I saw on your profile is really you......sorry.....you started it.....
c beef
Cecediva e don reply oh
Wia u at ? grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by richling77(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2014
jemby: Also you need to understand that anything can happen to this physical body at any time, so a guy that's handsome can become very ugly due to an accident. What matters most Is the lives you affect positively while we are in this world. This would show how really handsome we are.

And indeed this guy is cute with average finance I can bet. I like the words. #nohomo
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2014
Pzone: Some1 pls view my profile and let me know if I'm handsome or not. I have beautiful ladies who can kill themselves cos of me, I'm not sure if its cos they think I have money or the looks.

I hate to admit it sire, but u aint very handsome.
Maybe u've got other awesome qualities sha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Toks2008(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2014
I laugh in pidgin language when i read op's comments.

In Nigeria most girls dont give a shit if you are the finest dude on earth but as long as you have the cash,you are the cutest.

Maybe outside naija you can brag about your looks but in Nigeria abeg park one side.

I am always quick to tell any lady i come across the fact that im still a real hustler and i am still hopeful of making it big so that they will know how far.

My guy mr OP please go get some good money and you will realise ladies wll fall for you like packs of cards.

What those chics meant to say was "Its not worth it fgtn over ur cuteness wtgh other chics when u dont even hav the cash"

Abeg wise up

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by lordthunderbolt(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2014
iheanyi40: c beef
Cecediva e don reply oh
Wia u at ? grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by hotwax: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2014
omolizzy:
Ur head dey dia

No lady will ever admit a guy is handsome. But they gist about cute guys when they are alone with fellow ladies.

Pride and bad belle
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sexylogan(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Humility, gentleness, literacy, courtesy, fidelity, loyalty, for example.

If you have enough money, most women don't care if u r Adolf Hitler sef.

Toks2008: I laugh in pidgin language when i read op's comments.
In Nigeria most girls dont give a shit if you are the finest dude on earth but as long as you have the cash,you are the cutest.
Maybe outside naija you can brag about your looks but in Nigeria abeg park one side.
I am always quick to tell any lady i come across the fact that im still a real hustler and i am still hopeful of making it big so that they will know how far.
My guy mr OP please go get some good money and you will realise ladies wll fall for you like packs of cards.
What those chics meant to say was "Its not worth it fgtn over ur cuteness wtgh other chics when u dont even hav the cash"
Abeg wise up

Tell him oh...
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by hotwax: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Its in their DNA.

1. They wont admit a guy is cute. Whereas guys will tell a lady she is beautiful the first day they meet.
2. Ladies run away from gathering of ladies.
3. A lady will prefer to live among 30 guys and she will want to be the only lady among them. Thats insecurity/greed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Moyeezy: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2014
To be honest, girls themselves have told me this but they date them anyway as long as they feel safe
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Toks2008: I laugh in pidgin language when i read op's comments.

Abeg wise up

Relax and wisen up.

What if u've got the money and I've got the money.
But I'm more hansome, , then tell moi, who gets the girl?

Even in Naija, handsomeness works
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by donLEXY(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...

I checked your profile now, then I noticed that all your followed topic is about ladies and love; Dude, too much Celien Dion and Westlife is not good for your health. Read some book when you are bored.... Just a piece of ******

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by preciousempena(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2014
The OP is very correct for ladies seeking for a serious Date...... Its generally believed that the probability of you getting a better lady is very high
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by omolizzy(f): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2014
hotwax:

No lady will ever admit a guy is handsome. But they gist about cute guys when they are alone with fellow ladies.

Pride and bad belle

Trust me am not one of those ladies,wen I see a goodlooking guy I say it out bt it ends dere.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by hotwax: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2014
omolizzy:

Trust me am not one of those ladies,wen I see a goodlooking guy I say it out bt it ends dere.

Good to know
书呆子
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2014
From my experience as an ugly dude (no pun intended) and from being friends with good looking guys, I can say that there's an iota of truth in it. I also seem to notice that its the "not so good looking" babes that go after the very cute looking guys. The cute and pretty ladies do fall for handsome guys though but the "shakara" between them kills of the vibe. The not-so pretty ones are quick to show off their handsome boyfriends to the world (Just like a black woman with a white husband/boyfriend) and they treat him like king. This is something a beautiful woman wouldn't do.

I thankgod that I'm not handsome sha. The baggage that come's with it is too much. cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by nickz(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2014
firstEVA: whew!!!!!!!!!, i didn't mean to come across in a cold and direct manner.
oya tell me sorry
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Pzone: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=Benstino]

OK, but many peeps I've met(especially ladies) have a different opinion. Thanks for your the comment anyways. For my mind, Na my fine pass for naija grin grin grin ;
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
hotwax:
Pride and bad belle

I think that u may be slightly wrong.
Many ladies applaud a guys looks.
I've heard ladies say " Boy, , u're cuuute" over and over again.

But anyways, dats just 20 percent of them
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=Pzone][/quote]

The attractive quality in u is already obvious.
Good sense of humour.
Girls love it.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by ugoezeik(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2014
teeo: Farano, this dude has to pay for advert undecided
hahahahahaha but me no c him pincho na

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.