Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73861 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Are they? I never knew o but...who no like Fineboy? Shuuuuweeepppppppssssssssss shocked OK make I ask.

Olubukato, kiddaBlingzz, zicoeaads, 2sExy1 and teeo sha op dey talk true? If yes why did I agree to date all of you? tongue grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked *faints*
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by McDanD(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2014
addictiv: some guys feel that being handsome qualifies them to have all the good things in life. guys who rely on their looks alone are intellectually lazy. maybe because they expect to be treated as kings because of their looks unfortunately the world doesn't work that way. The truth be told most handsome guys end up with average and less average looking women .
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ustec: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Same applies to ladies aswell....the most beautiful ones always end up with the most ugly men....
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2014
2sExy1: shocked shocked shocked shocked *faints*
* pours him water *

Stand up and give me the answer to my question..mbok grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by McDanD(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2014
addictiv: some guys feel that being handsome qualifies them to have all the good things in life. guys who rely on their looks alone are intellectually lazy. maybe because they expect to be treated as kings because of their looks unfortunately the world doesn't work that way. The truth be told most handsome guys end up with average and less average looking women .
....am handsome n proud. U jst hit d nail hard on d head
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by vicdall(f): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2014
jemby: @ Poster, guys that are handsome, don't really know they are, if you tell yourself you are handsome, then trust me you're not.am a guy too and don't tell myself that am handsome.people tell me
So if you are handsome, you won't know? Hmmmm.....you no get mirror ni?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by click2stan(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Low self esteem
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Cecediva(f): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2014
lordthunderbolt:
yeah baby you can get me on whatsapp 08064447793 and bbm 79266E1B....then you can see more pix
Please take back ur digits and ur pin. I din't ask for it. I asked you that cos u said smtin abt being rich and handsome. Dnt worry dear!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe: By the way, MANY handsome guys, lack other qualities because they were not forced to cultivate them to get girls. I said many, not all.
i nthink a lot of women mess around with the wrong men then after they have been bamboozled by this no-gooders,they now proclaim "all men aint shit"
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2014
FrankySnow: * pours him water *

Stand up and give me the answer to my question..mbok grin
undecided
Cecediva: Please take back ur digits and ur pin. I din't ask for it. I asked you that cos u said smtin abt being rich and handsome. Dnt worry dear!
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by zwalda(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2014
The fact is,guys equally feel the same way towards pretty girls.
Tymax: I've met more than one lady who said they'd rather date an ugly or plain looking dude. They just don't want to share their men with any other chic.

I think ladies are just selfish. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Anacksunamun: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Liessssssssssssss......Men are born to cheat angry
Then women are born to be dumb then. Mtcheww. I wonder how you pulled up this fallacious generalisation from your áss
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2014
Kindly follow back
Cecediva: Please take back ur digits and ur pin. I din't ask for it. I asked you that cos u said smtin abt being rich and handsome. Dnt worry dear!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2014
2sExy1: undecided
I officially divorce you. I'm scared of fineboys. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Are they? I never knew o but...who no like Fineboy? Shuuuuweeepppppppssssssssss shocked OK make I ask.

Olubukato, kiddaBlingzz, zicoeaads, 2sExy1 and teeo sha op dey talk true? If yes why did I agree to date all of you? tongue grin

Hmmmm, only you all these men. I comment my reserve
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
teeo:

Hmmmm, only you all these men. I comment my reserve
cry what's wrong? Are they too much or too fine for me? embarassed
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Anacksunamun:
Then women are born to be dumb then. Mtcheww. I wonder how you pulled up this fallacious generalisation from your áss

hehehe..... tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2014
hmmm...as if u've not already copied it.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Cecediva(f): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin
Why you dey laugh now cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy grin shocked

L

W

K

M

D

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Phame: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Woah...don't you think that's harsh? undecided i am not insinuating about being the "most handsome" i am created that way.

And neither am i a "broke nigga" am just creating a topic about something bothering me. What is wrong with peeps on NL sad
welcome to nairaland; the place whr f00ls outnumber intellectuals.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Gflat: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Ohwhy:

Cos you give us reasons to think that way to begin with..

What other reason do y'all want apart from being faithful I'v gat a beautiful gf...like she's so cute too but i never doubt her being faithful
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Anyways, I guess that most ladies believe that they don't stand a chance of having the handsome ones all to themselves.Ladies hate to share.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by stevSKY(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: There are more security than telling friends about sex with a girl. That is just an example. Security in all sense of it. Not meeting up to the guy's demand can be another or some other underlying issue of past complicated relationship. I am not saying bragging to friends is the only probable cause.

Now ?i totally agree with you that some underlying issues could lead to guys doing that. But its Not wise.
Let me give you an example there was this friend who came telling me about this girl, she's neat on the outside
t when he got to see the inside, he was disappointed. She was smelling like a pit of poo!!!. Well its okay for him to be disappointed but Not enough reason to come saying it out.... He could introduce her to some treatment if he knows and that's if its an infection she's having or get her to make sure she cleans herself properly if that's what she's Not doing well. That way the girl would even respect him more than her getting to hear about him spreading around about how smelly her cunt is.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Am scared of dating very pretty ladies too
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Cecediva: Why you dey laugh now cheesy
desperate time calls for desperate measures.
stevSKY:

This the reason why there won't be a true love in this world. The woman are all out on a money hunting rather than being happy with who they are dating. I rather eat suya with my money than to waste it on all this hungry gold diggers.............. Shit asses mofuckers!!!!!
you dont get it, my point is that, its not about being handsome, it has to be the full package, you can spend your money on suya who cares undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Phame: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Anacksunamun:
grin grin i wan die hia.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2014
crackhouse: Minister of women affairs. I can sense this topic is pissing u off badly. Relax lady, it's just for fun, o.k?
i'm not pissed, just stating the obvious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

How I Got Saved From Masturbation. / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.