Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,850 members, 7,899,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73575 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by benswagtt(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2014
benromeo39:
1) that's how the world operates.
2) we do not end up with "average or less average women", don't use yourself as a baseline to judge everybody.
u don come again ba? *angry*
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by UjSizzle(f): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2014
teeo:

So me I no smart niyen oo. undecided I fit vex for you oo.

I said difficult not impossible. You are an exception darling grin kiss

In other news, why do men say there are more women than men? Take one look at the viewing list on this thread and other FP threads, and you'll see the ratio of men to women is 7:1. Or think about the passengers in every public transport or the Mall, and men always trump women undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Eheennn Ehennn some guys claiming handsomeness don dey open der asses lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Acidosis(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2014
Choii! grin

Time to go offline cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by benswagtt(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2014
jemby: @ Poster, guys that are handsome, don't really know they are, if you tell yourself you are handsome, then trust me you're not.am a guy too and don't tell myself that am handsome.people tell me
fact!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by bonnyt(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2014
blakky97: That's because handsome guys ask foe s3x too much and girls hate s3x
girls hate s3x how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by yehmi01(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Our elders use to say

"HE THAT MUST DANCE WITH A MONKEY MUST FIRST KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE DRUMS WITH A RIP BANANA TO ALWAYS GET THE ATTENTION OF THE MONKEY"

Guy look for another person that has the right banana and you will dance from now till infinity weather you are fine or not.

Come to think of it

HOW DOES THIS CURE EBOLA OUTBREAK IN AFRICA. cheesy cheesy sad grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote
author=Wolison]my homies will just sound
like...'lubbish'............too stinking to quote me shaaa![b]my homies
will just sound like...'lubbish'............too stinking to quote me
shaaa![/b]my homies will just sound like...'lubbish'............too
stinking to quote me shaaa![/quote][quote
author=Wolison]my homies will just sound
like...'lubbish'............too stinking to quote me shaaa!

whatever.
enwedi m oge ebefu isi okuko.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Cecediva(f): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2014
lordthunderbolt:
I am a fine boy and I know it. ....I work hard..I have money....This op says the same things I face.....well people may not agree...but it is true....check my pix...If it is the straffing. ...don't think about it.....na you go run though....buh they keep saying this too
Are you the person on your profile pix?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by tobex234: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2014
It depends on the way the handsome guy reacts or treat other girls in his relationship, either in real life, on social media e.t.c This would make her insecure rather than your looks.

I used to x-date(if you did Mathematics, you know what it means to say, let 'x' be a value), at least in my 300 level, I was dating 6 girls simultaneously. Now I see no reason doing such, because I just don't want to lose this young beautiful brainy sweetheart of mine. I give my all in this relationship, and sometimes she is still scared because she feels I am pretending, knowing my past and thinking I still wanna tread in that path.

I'm like Olamide tho, #TeamNotUglyNotFine

As Obasanjo ugly reach he still dey cheat on Stella, so OP I'm against your opinion being the general case. It's a fallacy of hasty generalisation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

That's the problem...you ladies think we cheat on you even though we are not

Cos you give us reasons to think that way to begin with..
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by rattlesnake(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2014
What a stupit topic angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by sunex: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Abeg who dey sell akara for her i want tak am wit pap oo
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by benswagtt(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2014
agrovick: Interesting, this means we ugly guys have hope of dating the beautiful chikas grin
i guess we are 2gedagrin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by tellwisdom: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2014
But they are not scared of me. Why??..because im kind? ?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Fourwinds: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2014
hmmmm.. op has some oda qualities she is afraid to share with oda girls.. tell us oooo
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by lordthunderbolt(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
Cecediva: Are you the person on your profile pix?
yeah baby you can get me on whatsapp 08064447793 and bbm 79266E1B....then you can see more pix
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by thomasdareal(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
fombadi: @Poster Gflat,
U upload pics on ur fb oftenly, & u are very handsome. How come a handsome social media freak doesn't ve even one photo of himself on his nairaland profile? U sure say u nor worwor?...
yah man! I think d poster has low self esteem
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by colonel20: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
complete1: to be honest,I have the charasteristic of ur husband tho am not married,still in my twenties.especially overcoming my shyness with jokes.a friend of mine(girl) told me my look is intimidating and I noticed it but read no meaning to it.girls look at me and when I try to look back they quickly turn faces until most time I sum up courage to talk to a few nd they feel so happy during conversation.I pray I have modrate money when am done wit skul to back it up..

Yu cute Bro... Yu look like Taylor Lautner (abduction star actor)
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by zabetheagle(f): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
i taya oo.all dz super story without any pics to backup ur claim..shioor
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Xmen149(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

You guys think am making this up right?
They are not cheats,.but they are treated like they are by the ones they truly love when its crystal clear to them they are faithfull,..but,their is always a lady nearby wishing she could do it with this dude..so the fine dude will end up getting easy solace there,.yl still holding unto their LOVE.....same applies to fine ladies too..
you are not wrong,.am victim too...........
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Superstar007(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2014
chidyhels: This is just like asking if guys are sacred of pretty babes.

I can't be sacred of them, just that most of them become confuseded due to too much attention.

Scared, confused*

Don't thank me. Thank God cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
I said difficult not impossible. You are an exception darling grin kiss

In other news, why do men say there are more women than men? Take one look at the viewing list on this thread and other FP threads, and you'll see the ratio of men to women is 7:1. Or think about the passengers in every public transport or the Mall, and men always trump women undecided

Lol, I really don't Believe women are more than men. It's just that there are more available age groups of women that men can choose from.
A 25 year old woman most times is limited to dating men between 25-35 but a 35 year old man can date ladies from as low as 20-35.

You would see that this affords him a large number of options within that age group. The number of men and women are almost the same, it's just the availablilty of more options that differs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by thomasdareal(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2014
tobex234: It depends on the way the handsome guy reacts or treat other girls in his relationship, either in real life, on social media e.t.c This would make her insecure rather than your looks.

I used to x-date(if you did Mathematics, you know what it means to say, let 'x' be a value), at least in my 300 level, I was dating 6 girls simultaneously. Now I see no reason doing such, because I just don't want to lose this young beautiful brainy sweetheart of mine. I give my all in this relationship, and sometimes she is still scared because she feels I am pretending, knowing my past and thinking I still wanna tread in that path.

I'm like Olamide tho, #TeamNotUglyNotFine

As Obasanjo ugly reach he still dey cheat on Stella, so OP I'm against your opinion being the general case. It's a fallacy of hasty generalisation.
brother sorry no vex o,how old is that girl before I give advice.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ksslib(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2014
sunex: Abeg who dey sell akara for her i want tak am wit pap oo
see ehn, go front small. You see that road wey bend? follow there dey go straight.. You go see one black kiosk. Pass am waka go front small. Look left, you go see the woman dey fry akara.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by iheanyi40(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2014
debrihachi:
not scared of dating u dude
ure cute
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by addictiv(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2014
thomasdareal: brother sorry no vex o,how old is that girl before I give advice.
about asking same? looks under 17
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ksslib(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2014
I've heard some ladies saying the same thing too.

In their words, fine boy na too much wahala. Other girls no go allow my guy rest. I prefer average, atleast i!ll have rest of mind.

I dont believe they mean it though cos no sane lady will reject a guy she really likes all cos he's handsome. Haba, e no make sense atall na grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Are they? I never knew o but...who no like Fineboy? Shuuuuweeepppppppssssssssss shocked OK make I ask.

Olubukato, kiddaBlingzz, zicoeaads, 2sExy1 and teeo sha op dey talk true? If yes why did I agree to date all of you? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Sallychizzl3: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Nna mehn.... I just love reading Nlanders' comments, damn hilarious! grin

Though right now am bored. embarassed
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by iheanyi40(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
You're from Owerri?
Nah Abia
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Superstar007(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2014
fiverrwin: Am my husband is handsome, a good xtian and is faithful to our marriage. My friends are dying to have a piece of him. Can you imagine what I go tru in the hands of my friends telling me how selfish I am with my man. He is a very jovial man. Where ever he is and is shy he uses jokes to cover his shyness which make even married women both within and outside the church want him dearly. A friend wanted to pay me just to sneak into my bed when the light is off to have sex with him. No be small tin ohh my people

Story for the gods undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.