Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,668 members, 7,965,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73860 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Acidosis(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
You are just being close minded. And there is nothing much anybody can do about that. smh.
lol

Okay, are you in the same category with anti-handsome guys? Can you date overly handsome man?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
Lmao!

@OP. I like handsome guys, but it's difficult to find one who's also really smart too.
It's just like some men think beautiful women are stuck up and hare brained ya know.
I think most guys who are handsome are smart. If you mean to be rough and dirty, I can agree with you. Smart is something associating with very handsome people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by dexterinc2003: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2014
I think i agree with the OP...av met a couple of girls who said they cant date light-complexioned guys...still wondering y oh...female nairalanders over 2 u...why?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2014
well lots have told me that too.... but the ish is this; either they ain't so beautiful to match your cuteness or most defo from the notion they have about handsome guys (flirty or infidelity). all u need do is assure the lady involved that u aint the above mentioned and try not to be..

*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Henrychris(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2014
yeah you may be ryt bro but everybody has what turns him/her on or off...
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Acidosis:

Have you ever seen a model without a photo?

He wants us to believe he's handsome via alphabetical letters. If you cannot upload a photo for verification; then quit convincing people with vowels and consonants. Make he keeep d handsome for im pocket

maaan! WTF is your stress with him na?

Was he trying to convince us that he's handsome or was his emphasize on "Why Ladies are scared of dating handsome guys"?

If you like discredit the other part of the story, dude! It's irrelevant to the thread.

I don't know why you a fĂșcking fuss about the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by tosyne2much(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: The fact is that guys that will cheat will cheat either handsome or ugly. . .

You can't stop guy that like sex like food to stop cheating. . Dats impossible

Ladies trip for handsome guys alot. .

Infact only my looking when i went to bank "brought a ladie to climax without sex"

Is good to be handsome
tall nd be bold..

Girls are nt scared to date handsome dude. . All ladies want good looking guys nd you shouldn't cheat on her because of ur look.

Some handsome guys are not bold.
Some handsome guys are too boring to walk with.
Some are nt romantic
many handsome dude are 2min guys. . .
hahahahahahaha... Egbon dis ur statistics get as e be oooooo
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2014
In ma school. Girls have this stupid notion that most handsome guys are gays!!

I mean like WTF!! Shit's crazy.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote
author=Wolison][quote
author=Wolison]weda straff for money or free,they are all d same as long as it is pre marital.man and woman wey dey straff without marriage na ashawooooos.So weep for yourself as well for fu(kin someone's future wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2014
dexterinc2003: I think i agree with the OP...av met a couple of girls who said they cant date light-complexioned guys...still wondering y oh...female nairalanders over 2 u...why?
That is a big joke. They haven't probably see a very handsome fair dude who would sweep them out of their feet!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
Lmao!

@OP. I like handsome guys, but it's difficult to find one who's also really smart too.
It's just like some men think beautiful women are stuck up and hare brained ya know.

So me I no smart niyen oo. undecided I fit vex for you oo.

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote
author=dexterinc2003] I think i agree with the OP...av met a couple of
girls who said they cant date light-complexioned guys...still wondering y
oh...female nairalanders over 2 u...why? [/quote]my opinion from experience,during sex when he is sweatin,i get irritated.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2014
lynpetra: [/quote]my homies will just sound like...'lubbish'............too stinking to quote me shaaa!
lynpetra:
my homies will just sound like...'lubbish'............too stinking to quote me shaaa!
[quote author=lynpetra]
my homies will just sound like...'lubbish'............too stinking to quote me shaaa!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Reiyvinn: In ma school. Girls have this stupid notion that most handsome guys are gays!!

I mean like WTF!! Shit's crazy.
You mean sexy guys. Handsome guys don't look gay and are not seen as such by women.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
lynpetra: my opinion from experience,during sex when he is sweatin,i get irritated.

Fix your quote before i answer u cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by victorD3: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Its both ways - very pretty and attractive ladies are prone to cheating just like their male counterpart

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by blakky97(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
josh4eva00:

Bro, Gurls love Sex more than you ever did. If she didn't, You weren't hitting the right spots neither did u excite her nerves that always gives her rippling explosions.
Go Figure! She never forgets those kind of experiences in a lifetime.
Now, who loves it more?
I'm a virgin
I'm sorry I dunno what you talking about
I only read it from a book. That's the much I know
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
victorD3: Its both ways - very pretty and attractive ladies are prone to cheating just like their male counterpart

Liessssssssssssss......Men are born to cheat angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by datyrone(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2014
abeg it have do...it have do o
with all the responses here..op shud v a rethink about his predicament...whether its on the negative or positive.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Acidosis(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Reiyvinn:

maaan! WTF is your stress with him na?

Was he trying to convince us that he's handsome or was his emphasize on "Why Ladies are scared of dating handsome guys"?

If you like discredit the other part of the story, dude! It's irrelevant to the thread.

I don't know why you a fĂșcking fuss about the whole thing.

Lol, abeg na monday morning, nor pour sand for my garri. I just don't subscribe to the "handsome, average looking, ugly..." taxonomic non. sense.

I am a radical student of the school of thought that preaches "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." What seems beautiful to you may irritate the other, so why make so much noise about it?

Before you say "girls do not like handsome guys", why don't you start by asking if all girls classify you as "handsome" - hence my reason for demanding for pictures.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by josh4eva00(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2014
chronique: @ op: ur own problem is small. When u happen to be cute and picky(very selective with the kind of ladies you date),and see different ladies who apparently like you but for one reason or the other,you can't have something serious with them and at the end of the day,when you eventually see the one you like and can do anything for,you realise the mum wants a piece of the action;what do you do? At such times,you start wishing you never left some of your exes...Truth is,not all cute guys end up being lucky with settling down with the finest and deserving lady with good characters. Most of the fine wife material kind of women,end up with ugly/average looking men. Most cute guys on the other hand,end up with ugly/average looking women too. It's usually a crossmatch.

NB: my analysis has got to do with serious relationships that leads to the altar;not normal boyfriend and girlfriend matter or flings/just for fun relationships.

I beg to disagree.1 distinct reason why most cute guys end up with "not too pretty" ladies is cos they believe companionship goes beyond beauty. It might be cos she's smart, mannered or what have you. Most cute ladies don't have attractive attitudes by default and thats entirely not their fault because they got too many advances before settling down(very rare to find her cute & mannered). The "not so" attractive guys in as dumb a reason as it might seem, gets attached to the very pretty ones for a number of presumption. Might be for the sake of his children or for the singular act of being a dapper man that sells out his ego. Wants compliment as regards his tastes and would go lengths in making sure the said "she" ends up in his tents. Some cute guys with brains know more than that..i mean they have seen it all n done it all plus they gat it too. So they give more preference to the inside first before passing judgements

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by iswallker(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...

why are you always talking about ladies..you get job so... undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by lordthunderbolt(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2014
zolajpower: is fyn boi with money or without money?
I am a fine boy and I know it. ....I work hard..I have money....This op says the same things I face.....well people may not agree...but it is true....check my pix...If it is the straffing. ...don't think about it.....na you go run though....buh they keep saying this too
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by UjSizzle(f): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: I think most guys who are handsome are smart. If you mean to be rough and dirty, I can agree with you. Smart is something associating with very handsome people.
And what research established that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija[/quote]shush!!no be mixed breed full my area so?Abeg,you are not entirely correct biko.See once fine boy enter pussy,na dattime u fit c him ugliness.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by josh4eva00(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2014
blakky97:
I'm a virgin
I'm sorry I dunno what you talking about
I only read it from a book. That's the much I know

Ok i am sorry. Its good to be a virgin though i am not a fan of any. Keep it for the right lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by addictiv(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2014
all this emphasis in looks. will looks put food on the table? you claim fine boy with your jerry curls and spotin waves and serious dudes are making names for themselves out there. Guys should develop themselves and aim at being successfull at whatever they re doing. Everyone loves to be associated with successful people , your good looks will be an added bonus.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by benswagtt(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Lol...i don't feel safe doing that in here. Seen there are lotta strange peeps around
c dis mutus ooo... Abeg park well... Who won kidnap u?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Op most girls avoid handsome guys because they are *arrogant*
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Fix your quote before i answer u cheesy
which one??my dear i just dey manage type with art nails,biko shoot!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Cecediva(f): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Hmm... Everyone is now claiming handsome, i dey watch una. cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by vikakuzzdrumzy(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2014
dats true...whatspp08130297595

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

How I Got Saved From Masturbation. / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.