Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,851 members, 7,899,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73577 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by blakky97(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2014
That's because handsome guys ask foe s3x too much and girls hate s3x
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Lathunjimi(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2014
pweedyuz: girls are scared to date handsome guyz
mtchew,ifa hear!!!!

I don't know why ladies are never sincere to themselves on certain topic of discussion which ordinarily they would have mentioned or agreed freely if such topic hadn't ensued in an argument. Well Tymax, djeezy & other guys are right, I have met hundreds of ladies that s told me very handsome guys have a tendency to cheat event without any intent due to their looks. Pweedyuz: that's insecurity & u know most ladies are guilty of that.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Richiy:
Anybody can feel insecure in a relationship.
but you guys have been enjoying massive percentage
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Sike: U a girl or boy?

Am unisex grin tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by stevSKY(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2014
chizzy94: OP pictures of you or I don't believe your story...

In other news;

Girls leave Guys with Vision for a Guy with Television only to now watch the Guy with Vision on Television. cheesy

You're on point!!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by fagin1982(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2014
True ..the appearance of a Man attracts a Woman ...but make sure when they come close you ve got alot to offer ...

Ladies love Handsome guys with real values ..

Same goes for Beautiful ladies ..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2014
fagin1982: True ..the appearance of a Man attracts a Woman ...but make sure when they come close you ve got alot to offer ...

Ladies love Handsome guys with real values ..

Same goes for Beautiful ladies ..
You are correct. I admire very beautiful women a lot! cool grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by stevSKY(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2014
blakky97: That's because handsome guys ask foe s3x too much and girls hate s3x

You have no idea on how girls love sex!!! If you do, you won't be saying all this.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2014
yeah ladies r truly scared to date handsome dudes...a lady once told me she cudnt date me not because she doesnt like me but she feels am a womaniser because of my looks
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2014
some guys b claiming handsomeness since 1908.... A girl once told me...dated 10 girls cos of my look blah blah

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2014
stevSKY:

You have no idea on how girls love sex!!! If you do, you won't be saying all this.
Women love sex as much as men do. But, they hate the humiliation of being ditched like hags.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Tunguy01(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
.., if u wnt mind ,, which part of Nigeria do u stay ??
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2014
First of all,introduction.
I'm the most handsome guy in Africa.lol
Okay,lets be serious.

Many guys have bad mirrows in their rooms.This makes them believe that they're handsome,when they're just eehm....just average.

2ndly,the way u carry urself matters a lot.Irrespective of ur looks,'SHOW ME UR SWAG AND I'LL SHOW U WHOM U ARE'.

Nevertheless,apart from ur good looks,what else do u have to offer character wise? It ain't all about ur looks.

Besides,many ladies loves guys dat have awesome sense of humour.U're handsome and whenever u talk,it seems like a presidential speech.U'RE ON UR OWN

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: Women love sex as much as men do. But, they hate the humiliation of being ditched like hags.

*Coughing*
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by kaykayz: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2014
i believe so
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Tunguy01(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by nekkyontop(f): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2014
firstEVA: Women are not scared of handsome guys neither are they intimidated by them, if you are the most handsome man on earth and a broke arse nigga, sorry dude, girls will rather go for a gorrila looking money bag than you, so abeg park well undecided
Yessss Oh he should park well very fast....lolz
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by lakaplonto: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Monkey wey get money name fine boy but fine boy wey no get money na monkey. Which class do you belong dude
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Besides,all these guys wey de claim Ramsy Noah,upload ur pics,and u'll be disappointed dat u aint even as handsome as you believe.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2014
All of you guys are claiming handsomeness and yet when u wanna get down with ur girl, she make sure you wear 4 condoms becos the tot of producing a kid like you freaks them out

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by stevSKY(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: Women love sex as much as men do. But, they hate the humiliation of being ditched like hags.

Not as much as men do my guy, they love it much more than we do believe me or Not.
What humiliation are we talking about here? Sex is Not created to humiliate one another, rather to bring each other close. Let me put you into a little secret, if you love a girl So much, you will want to make love to her always, its Not love for sex but mutual attachment that's So strong among you two.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Benstino: First of all,introduction.
I'm the most handsome guy in Africa.lol
Okay,lets be serious.

Many guys have bad mirrows in their rooms.This makes them believe that they're handsome,when they're just eehm....just average.

2ndly,the way u carry urself matters a lot.Irrespective of ur looks,'SHOW ME UR SWAG AND I'LL SHOW U WHOM U ARE'.

Nevertheless,apart from ur good looks,what else do u have to offer character wise? It ain't all about ur looks.

Besides,many ladies loves guys dat have awesome sense of humour.U're handsome and whenever u talk,it seems like a presidential speech.U'RE ON UR OWN
Sense of humor about ladies is over-exaggerated. In fact, for example, women love good sex better than sense of humor. There is more to being handsome to some women than character and sense of humor. It is more like a confidence in presentating somebody with attractiveness, as girls too like to talk about their men to each other often than thought. They are naturally tuned to beauty than men do. I would say it is in their nature.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

*Coughing*
I think it's that humiliation that usually scared them than any other thing. Just my little observation. Please, ladies, speak your mind on that for us.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Isn't it too early talking about insignificant issues like this?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2014
stevSKY:

Not as much as men do my guy, they love it much more than we do believe me or Not.
What humiliation are we talking about here? Sex is Not created to humiliate one another, rather to bring each other close. Let me put you into a little secret, if you love a girl So much, you will want to make love to her always, its Not love for sex but mutual attachment that's So strong among you two.
You don't get it. This is in a situation of the guy being handsome and what women likely think about what get her to find the guy attractive might get other women to do the same thing thereby putting the guy in a position of possible cheating. You don't know what love is, man. This is not about love in the first case, it is about attraction.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2014
nestaolive: All of you guys are claiming handsomeness and yet when u wanna get down with ur girl, she make sure you wear 4 condoms becos the tot of producing a kid like you freaks them out
Lol... It is a good idea. Not often times it is about babies but also about STDs.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Wolison: but you guys have been enjoying massive percentage
The issue at hand is not the percentage of insecurity between male and female.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by harrysterol(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Woah...don't you think that's harsh? undecided i am not insinuating about being the "most handsome" i am created that way.

And neither am i a "broke nigga" am just creating a topic about something bothering me. What is wrong with peeps on NL sad
everything is wrong with peeps on nairaland
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by mujiboy(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
I bow o. Guys are just forming handsomeness on this thread. Even the ones who look like Taribo West and Taye Taiwo are forming "Girls are afraid to date me because of my handsome looks". Smh
. Lol..Naso na
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Richiy(f): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: I think it's that humiliation that usually scared them than any other thing. Just my little observation. Please, ladies, speak your mind on that for us.
Its not just that. A girl that is not ready to have sex shouldn't. A whole myriad of feelings would materialize.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2014
pictures or forgerit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.