Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,851 members, 7,899,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (73578 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by DSuperWoman(f): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2014
It seems you're not only handsome but emotional too.
Gflat:

Woah...don't you think that's harsh? undecided i am not insinuating about being the "most handsome" i am created that way.

And neither am i a "broke nigga" am just creating a topic about something bothering me. What is wrong with peeps on NL sad
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2014
teeo:

Another lying machine,

grin grin grin grin and she's still friends with them abi
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Ladies are scared of handsome guys because they think they can easily ditch them for other girls. Those kind of ladies are the ones I don't find interesting, as I am a very handsome dude! cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2014
fiverrwin: Am my husband is handsome, a good xtian and is faithful to our marriage. My friends are dying to have a piece of him. Can you imagine what I go tru in the hands of my friends telling me how selfish I am with my man. He is a very jovial man. Where ever he is and is shy he uses jokes to cover his shyness which make even married women both within and outside the church want him dearly. A friend wanted to pay me just to sneak into my bed when the light is off to have sex with him. No be small tin ohh my people
Lie.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2014
There are many handsome guys who just wanna be left alone. Not all are cheats and I believe there are other Qualities ladies look up to in a guy. I am as ugly as helll but that doesn't mean I won't marry.

#TeamUgly

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

Are you pissed about it making front page cuz you think its a false and unrealistic topic ??

who education does this topic give?, what moral lesson?, why should ppl care?

you bastard seun remove this topic from fp now
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Lie.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2014
nestaolive: There are many handsome guys who just wanna be left alone. Not all are cheats and I believe there are other Qualities ladies look up to in a guy. I am as ugly as helll but that doesn't mean I won't marry.

#TeamUgly
Haaa, you can lieeee ooo... shocked undecided

Pishures or adonbelivit angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2014
fiverrwin: Am my husband is handsome, a good xtian and is faithful to our marriage. My friends are dying to have a piece of him. Can you imagine what I go tru in the hands of my friends telling me how selfish I am with my man. He is a very jovial man. Where ever he is and is shy he uses jokes to cover his shyness which make even married women both within and outside the church want him dearly. A friend wanted to pay me just to sneak into my bed when the light is off to have sex with him. No be small tin ohh my people

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by GodMode: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2014
nestaolive: There are many handsome guys who just wanna be left alone. Not all are cheats and I believe there are other Qualities ladies look up to in a guy. I am as ugly as helll but that doesn't mean I won't marry.

#TeamUgly

What gave u this mindset...
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2014

#TeamUgly

I see you........we know say na handsome guys dey claim ugliness, if to say u ugly now u for no talk abi tongue tongue

Pissure of ur ugly face or ................ cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2014
@ Ishilove, I am not lying. Am so Ugly that I make Taiye Taiwo look like prince charming
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by crackhouse(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2014
firstEVA: I don't mean to be harsh, but if girls feel insecure around you, It may not be as a result of your looks, just saying
Minister of women affairs. I can sense this topic is pissing u off badly. Relax lady, it's just for fun, o.k?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 6:33am On Aug 25, 2014
nestaolive: @ Ishilove, I am not lying. Am so Ugly that I make Taiye Taiwo look like prince charming
Nestaolive, I say you are lying. You're prolly one of those handsome guys that are too shy to even approach a woman. Pishures of you looking like Taiye Taiwo or its a blaaady lie grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2014
nestaolive: @ Ishilove, I am not lying. Am so Ugly that I make Taiye Taiwo look like prince charming

U dey find girlfriend wey go wan find out whether you ugly or not abi............. angry angry

I wont allow that Nesta tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by GodMode: 6:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Big lie OP..... girls like handsome guys no be small... They'll do weird things just to get the guys attention... That's d reason why they lie that they don't want competition... Cos they know the things that goes on in their minds when they see a handsome guy...

No lady can deny my facts.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

I see you........we know say na handsome guys dey claim ugliness, if to say u ugly now u for no talk abi tongue tongue

Pissure of ur ugly face or ................ cheesy
My sister, infact ehn. I sense he looks like Ramsey Nouah but he is forming ugliness. Na the ugly ones dey form handsome, and vice versa cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by persie98: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by beinstein(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2014
i won't take this OP serious until the needful is done. By that i mean pishures....
OP where are the pishures to support ur claim?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by crackhouse(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2014
Super Story.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2014
Haba I don see u b4 na....u set but that your quarter past eye dem dey depreciate ur fine boyism. tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Wolison(m): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Handsome or no handsome.......though op is right cos I've heard the same statement from a female friend; but handsomeness without doe, is damn ugliness!!!......I know I fine but I do keep my head cool;beside, prefer being alone cos I don't nid further heartbreak!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Sometimes the plight of the Ugly guys is not just wooing a lady but silently praying their kids don't look like them. So many guys claiming handsome on this Thread causing problems for ladies to Select.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Haba I don see u b4 na....u set but that your quarter past eye dem dey depreciate ur fine boyism. tongue
LMAO!!! Kai, Nestaolive, you get quarter past eye?? cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Ishilove: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2014
nestaolive: Sometimes the plight of the Ugly guys is not just wooing a lady but silently praying their kids don't look like them. So many guys claiming handsome on this Thread causing problems for ladies to Select.
Looooool cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 6:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
My sister, infact ehn. I sense he looks like Ramsey Nouah but he is forming ugliness. Na the ugly ones dey form handsome, and vice versa cheesy

No mind am i no go give am chance....because he knows he is handsome grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by abdullkabar(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Humility, gentleness, literacy, courtesy, fidelity, loyalty, for example.
Like nigeria ladies really acknowledge this traits rather they abuse it......abegi undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2014
God know say I nor get Quarter past eye grin, but Meen, my worwor nor get part 2 angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2014
nestaolive: Sometimes the plight of the Ugly guys is not just wooing a lady but silently praying their kids don't look like them. So many guys claiming handsome on this Thread causing problems for ladies to Select.

You better go to work and leave these nairaland girls alone tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2014
Wolison: Handsome or no handsome.......though op is right cos I've heard the same statement from a female friend; but handsomeness without doe, is damn ugliness!!!......I know I fine but I do keep my head cool;beside, prefer being alone cos I don't nid further heartbreak!
Really?! That is very easy to fix in this modern age. Little genetic manipulation would do just fine. I know I am going to have a supper cute kid. I don't need more than a child from my wife when I am ready to be a father.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by fubbyy(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat:

So you are saying people stigmatizes fine guys with "chating"

That's cruel undecided and i don't just wanna put my picture there i guess that's a choice for now
why won't you put your pics? That means you still doubt if you are handsome

I uploaded my pics the day I opened a thread like this and people started saying pics or.... , so I had to put it there because I'm 100% sure am cute

@ topic, check yourself well why those girls turn you down, it might not be about your looks, maybe you don't have money

If you are in ghana it might understandable but in nigeria looks don't really move the girls like that, money does
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Gflat: I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys. I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious.

Even my gf keeps complaining anytime she see's me uploading pictures on fb...she says i am trying to woo someone. She gets jealous a lot Especially when am smiling with her friends(uh)

Women claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement.

Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some most ladies feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around...
Well, not all tho.. I Think Money is a major factor when it comes to Our Gurls.. Being Handsome gives one an edge tho..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.