Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,488 members, 7,901,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG (18461 Views)

The Restriction Of Okoda On Major Roads In Lagos / Jincheng (motorcycle) Okada Forsale @ A Very Good Price / Are Minivans Excluded From The 8 Year Old Vehicle Restriction On Importaion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by MrTeymee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020: No smoke without fire! There is an iota of truth in every rumour. ♈όϋ guys are just under pressure to eat from Ūя̲̅ own vomit!
APC is already gone in Lagos state!
What is this One saying? What has APC gat to do with the thread? Are u an enemy Of peace ni

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by freshness2020: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
SpaceAngel: What of the modified okada called Keke? Those things should be banned from moving on our highway.
And what are ♈όϋ providing for them as substitute as ♈όϋ don't want Dem...and Ūя̲̅ government is elevating poverty instead of alleviating it..
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by MrTeymee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
beckyomas: Wow! They should review it especially in benin, it's so crazy. You can't get a bike even in remote locations, make I trek die for ekosodin? Haba! I don't know about LAG though.
Seconded. I believe Benin is not yet developed enough for such harsh law. Total wipeout of bikes? Haba!!. Has Oshiomole been to ekosodin before??. Ah go trek go my house come back before cab go full for gatesad
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abeg mae dem ban dis dem okada peeps once and for all. The havoc they wreck on lifes of lagosians on minute basis is so frightening... they way they drive (especially the hausa ones) is absolutely abnormal.
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by freshness2020: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrTeymee:
What is this One saying? What has APC gat to do with the thread? Are u an enemy Of peace ni
And which party is in charge in Lagos. Na ghost party ba ?
What measures are ♈όϋ guys providing to alleviate poverty?
For me, okada is a No thingy, but provide something for them before banning them off.
That's my take!
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by pheesayor(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Swizdoe: I noticed lasg are not strict with their traffic laws anymore

Elections are approaching and Nigerians are too gullible. PDP in Lagos is already using okada ban as campaign in Lagos, promising to bring back Okada if they win Lagos next year
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by beckyomas(f): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrTeymee:
Seconded. I believe Benin is not yet developed enough for such harsh law. Total wipeout of bikes? Haba!!. Has Oshiomole been to ekosodin before??. Ah go trek go my house come back before cab go full for gatesad
Thank God say you come. Even the town itself is a mess, it's not just working at all, all those dirty and cockroach infested buses that ply the roads. Kai! Man pikin dey suffer.
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by MrTeymee(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020:
And which party is in charge in Lagos. Na ghost party ba ?
What measures are ♈όϋ guys providing to alleviate poverty?
For me, okada is a No thingy, but provide something for them before banning them off.
That's my take!
Bl..
Where do you reside first Of all?
By t

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by MrTeymee(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
beckyomas:
Thank God say you come. Even the town itself is a mess, it's not just working at all, all those dirty and cockroach infested buses that ply the roads. Kai! Man pikin dey suffer.
The law in Lagos is however different from that Of Benin.
Bikes are banned Only from major highways. If ekosodin was in lagos, bikes for still dey dia. Ah jus tayad for Osho Baba. Ekosodin ees nuh a place to be trekking especially during this rainy season.
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by Rexsoko(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Omooba77: But they are back oh,even on third mainland bridge,not to talk of Yaba,Ebute-Meta..,Ikorodu...Ogudu....
why wont they be back What do you expect them to do to sustain their families
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by freshness2020: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrTeymee:
Bl..
Where do you reside first Of all?
By t

Am a bred Lagosian! Any probs with that?
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by seedorfg(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
LSG VS OKADA DRIVERS PART 2. .watchOUT !!!
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by gbaskiboy: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abbey2sam: M
what is d meaning of the letter M
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by donylap: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na dem kn o
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by ayusco85(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
heed101: caught in d act

#Vamanos grin
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by samuelfemo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
abeg make u na talk another thinh jare

Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by seunlayi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2014

they are No longer needed in electioneering campaign

tongue[b]

[/b]

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by duality(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
The whole stuff is just a way to manage political and administrative expediences. The govt is hearing what people say on the media and the streets
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by roufy235(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
okay
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by MrTeymee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020:
Am a bred Lagosian! Any probs with that?
None just curious dazall
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by persie98: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by 2leftlegs(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Well its really the best! Its better for them to just go for keke business
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by MoneyGreen(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
I don't use roads.. Sky way things. *enters private jet*
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by jude33084(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Omooba77: But they are back oh,even on third mainland bridge,not to talk of Yaba,Ebute-Meta..,Ikorodu...Ogudu....

Stop the lies bro
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by valuedammy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
I av never been a victim of neither okada accident nor the robbery.However, am really in support of the ban of okadas on highways and some major roads but the police should also be warned on how they molest this drivers even when not caught on restricted roads.
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by schoolwebng: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
learn how to import products such as phones, tablets, computers and accessories, electronics, automobiles, jewelries e.t.c from China, India, UK right from the comfort of your home. These products would be delivered right at your door step. learn how to get these products private labeled, that is giving your products your own personal brand and making it different from those in the market. We show you how to market your products with ease even from the comfort of your home, you do not need a shop front or hawk your products, we show you the best market strategies to sale your product as a professional consultant in the business.

You would learn how to buy products at very cheap prices, so when you sale them you would make more than 150% profit. We also provide you the right contacts to do business with so you should not be afraid of losing money. Furthermore, in the secrets we are exposing to you, your money is NOT getting to the hands of your sellers until you have successfully received and confirmed your packages are all in good condition, that is to say you pay on delivery. Read More http://schoolwebng.com/enterprise-solution/
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by Omooba77: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
jude33084:

Stop the lies bro

Confirm tomorrow; go to all those places and bring back report
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
They are since back. grin
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by cutemorgan(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
It is better to be late than to be the late. Okada on the highway posses more threat than anyone can imagine. What i believe the goverment should focus on now is curbing the excesses of policemen who still disturb okada riders in the nooks and crannies. Okada on the highway for me will always be a NO!!! NO!!!
Thumbs up LASG
Re: No Going Back On Okada Restriction ─ LASG by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
I av no problem wit d ban...its just dat most okada riders are graduates with nothing to do...its beta dey find dem work to do OR start upgarding dere security system....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Used 2006 Toyota Matrix (First body) / BUA Chairman, Abdul Rabiu Voted 2023 'Man Of Year' (Igbere TV Award) / 1998 Honda Civic manual (tokunboh)- N600k (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.