Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,367 members, 7,940,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution (12273 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2014
I jx sent a message to TAN on fbk. I sent it to dea inbox.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2014
prixxy7: I jx sent a message to TAN on fbk. I sent it to dea inbox.

Let's drop more on their wall also to enable their over 229K fans in the world to read it as well.... Something tells me they can read the ones in their inbox and sweep it under their carpets as usual......but when we make it public on their wall, people see it, empathize and who knows may join in the rally.... We are sending message not just to then, but the world at large!

Tweet on as well family...

God Bless us all, every those seeing to the wellbeing of this RALLY!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Wow! Weldone babes, you have really been on fire... Don't worry, she need not reply you, by the time she gets so many msgs she will be able to be our voice by calling out on the government and dg

P:S: if you have more than two email address like myself, try and send an alternative email message distinct from what you have sent before...let's push her too extreme and trust me she will have no choice than do it for us Gods Grace....
Me don confuse tire sote i begin tweet tonto dike the almighty queen of calling out on social media,,,, she doesn't need much to join us, just mention her along in your tweet with @tontolet i believe things will go finer today....get in pls!

God Bless us all!
lmao... D truth dou
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Just posted some on tan page......pls keep it up...we won't be tired
#nyscstreamII
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2014
NEWS FLASH====> Fresh hope appears in the horizon for Ebola patients as Japan on Monday expressed its readiness to provide its anti-influenza drug as treatment for the deadly virus.

Tweet on @abati1990 @charlesnovia @obyezeks @basketmouth @tontolet @tanconnectgroup @sdimokokorkus #NyscStream2 #BringBackOurCamp

Send messages on the facebook wall of Tan Nigeria and also to Stelakuko@hotmail.com lindaikeji@gmail.com

God Bless us all
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Judith14(f): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2014
GOD is in control and his will alone be done.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Judith14(f): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2014
Thank you Jesus for everything.

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Judith14: Below is the mail I just sent. I joined two post I saw on here and did a little editing.

I wish you help fight our course as we believe in you. This is the voice of the NYSC batch B (stream 2) prospective corps members.      I believe I am speaking the heart of most students in nigerian who is affected by this sudden change of the orientation camp activities. This is a life time experience that NYSC and the government want to deny us from. Our parents and some of our grand parents took part in this 3 weeks excercise, our friends took part in it, why deny us this opportunity? Most of us have gone as far as buying things we would use during the orientation camp, should it all go to waste? Our friends had the experience, why deprive us this joy?       Why not close down markets, shopping malls, business centres, motor parks, offices, banks, local Governments and so many places where lots of people gather, if the government is really trying to protect the nation. Why shut down schools only? This exercise is just for 3weeks. We buy food from the market everyday, travel to various towns and states every day, meet different people everyday and yet many are still living. The government should not deny us this experience, its a life time story, it happens Once in a life time. I am speaking the heart of many students. Our parents have spent money purchasing equipment that will be used for this exercise will it all be in vain?     People gather in different places, markets, sport centres, e.t.c  presidential campaign is currently going on in several states, registration for voters cards is currently on too in some places, the NBA conference is currently going on.....the EVD was in existence before our fellow stream 1 corps members went into camp yet no outbreak of ebola have been recorded in any of the camp...     people make body contacts with people everyday why punish us this way.   The registration we are asked to come and afterwhich  head straight for our PPA will involve thousands of people queuing up in line.... we still stand the risk of contacting the EVD through such means. What then is the protective measures that brought about the cancellation of 2014 batch b stream 2 orientation camp.We beg of you to allow us carry out our orientation exercise for the 3weeks. At most every student should be tested before entering the orientation camp and not cancelling it. Please don't take part of the stories we owe to our children. Do not make us feel incomplete as part of Nigerian students. We beg all of you not to put sadness in our hearts.     We the stream 2 NYSC corps members wish to enjoy the same measures, skills acquisition, entreprenuerership lectures and orientation given to our stream 1 counter parts because we all are out to serve our father's land and there should be no disparity for we are equal and on the same footing     Should the president of this country also be in the black book of nigerian students, should they say it was his tenure they never went to orientation camp. Mr president sir should everything be negative in your tenure? Should the full nation think badly of you? Why not shut down universities that are still on sessions if that is the case because some schools are still on session. Please do not take joy away from us you all had this opportunity .Thanks and God bless. Please help fight for us as we all believe in you.
correct girl!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Judith14: I wish you help fight our course as we believe in you. This is the voice of the NYSC batch B (stream 2) prospective corps members.      I believe I am speaking the heart of most students in nigerian who is affected by this sudden change of the orientation camp activities. This is a life time experience that NYSC and the government want to deny us from. Our parents and some of our grand parents took part in this 3 weeks excercise, our friends took part in it, why deny us this opportunity? Most of us have gone as far as buying things we would use during the orientation camp, should it all go to waste? Our friends had the experience, why deprive us this joy?       Why not close down markets, shopping malls, business centres, motor parks, offices, banks, local Governments and so many places where lots of people gather, if the government is really trying to protect the nation. Why shut down schools only? This exercise is just for 3weeks. We buy food from the market everyday, travel to various towns and states every day, meet different people everyday and yet many are still living. The government should not deny us this experience, its a life time story, it happens Once in a life time. I am speaking the heart of many students. Our parents have spent money purchasing equipment that will be used for this exercise will it all be in vain?     People gather in different places, markets, sport centres, e.t.c  presidential campaign is currently going on in several states, registration for voters cards is currently on too in some places, the NBA conference is currently going on.....the EVD was in existence before our fellow stream 1 corps members went into camp yet no outbreak of ebola have been recorded in any of the camp...     people make body contacts with people everyday why punish us this way.   The registration we are asked to come and afterwhich  head straight for our PPA will involve thousands of people queuing up in line.... we still stand the risk of contacting the EVD through such means. What then is the protective measures that brought about the cancellation of 2014 batch b stream 2 orientation camp.We beg of you to allow us carry out our orientation exercise for the 3weeks. At most every student should be tested before entering the orientation camp and not cancelling it. Please don't take part of the stories we owe to our children. Do not make us feel incomplete as part of Nigerian students. We beg all of you not to put sadness in our hearts.     We the stream 2 NYSC corps members wish to enjoy the same measures, skills acquisition, entreprenuerership lectures and orientation given to our stream 1 counter parts because we all are out to serve our father's land and there should be no disparity for we are equal and on the same footing     Should the president of this country also be in the black book of nigerian students, should they say it was his tenure they never went to orientation camp. Mr president sir should everything be negative in your tenure? Should the full nation think badly of you? Why not shut down universities that are still on sessions if that is the case because some schools are still on session. Please do not take joy away from us you all had this opportunity .Thanks and God bless. Please help fight for us as we all believe in you.
This is the mail I sent. I joined the two post I saw on here and did a little editing.

Nice one dear, please help spread this message all you can

Every where seems cold today, should i take it as given up already

You are all killing my spirit, maybe my good isn't good enough who knows
Its Well!!!

Remain Blessed
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Its Well!!!

Remain Blessed
its not over till it is! no giving up nw...who knws d extent to which our tweets nd msges went yestday,u neva cn tell. Even dou @ d long wrong we don't get wat we wnt,we wil be proud to say we voiced out...pls let's kip tweeting nd 'msging',it dosnt tke much
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Its Well!!!

Remain Blessed
we ar trying our best ok? So many tweets and messages have been sent to respective people. So we jx pray dats all. No one ȋ̝̊̅§ giving up jx cos d thread ȋ̝̊̅§ dry ok?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
prixxy7: we ar trying our best ok? So many tweets and messages have been sent to respective people. So we jx pray dats all. No one ȋ̝̊̅§ giving up jx cos d thread ȋ̝̊̅§ dry ok?

No dear, the TAN page and #Nyscstream2 *bringbackourcamp which should be bubbling cos they don't deserve rest and will be left with no choice than apt to settle us so their batteries may rest#sighs
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
ArNyy: its not over till it is! no giving up nw...who knws d extent to which our tweets nd msges went yestday,u neva cn tell. Even dou @ d long wrong we don't get wat we wnt,we wil be proud to say we voiced out...pls let's kip tweeting nd 'msging',it dosnt tke much

My dear, yesterday's own wasn't just enough trust me!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

My dear, yesterday's own wasn't just enough trust me!!!
tweet @segunobasanjo, @atiku... pls tweet any body u cn,atiku abubakar is also vry active on twiter...

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Bellabee2: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
I have been on twitter since yesterday #BringBackOurCamp #Nyscstream2....I may not say much here but I have not given up. Please let us be proactive. I believe in God and in us....our voices must be heard
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Bellabee2: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Why hasn't this made front page yet?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
I know this won't make the front page.....since it's not about Ebola....or useless food recipes..... Wonder who d hell u call moderator here......gth
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
ArNyy: tweet @segunobasanjo, @atiku... pls tweet any body u cn,atiku abubakar is also vry active on twiter...

Please i doubt the authenticity of this handle @segunobasanjo, it can't be obasanjo, but the @atiku is real and verified for that matter... Pls let's be careful where we are venting our rights so as not to misplace the real message....

Hi 5@bella...weldone!

Please let's Tweet on @abati1990 @atiku @charlesnovia @sdimokokorkus @obyezeks @tanconnectgroup #nyscstream2 #bringbackourcamp

P:S The President is presently in our Lady Queen of Cathedral church Abuja for the requiem mass of our dearest mother, our once upon a time saving Grace "Professor Dorathy Nkem Akunyili" RiP dearest Amazon, heaven has your reward already!

Keep pasting your opinion on the facebook wall of Tan Nigeria then forward to Stelakuko@hotmail.com

God Bless us all
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
We need new handles pls..
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
We need new handles pls..Let's add @OgbonoSoupNaija..its a tweep on twitter wif over twenty smthng thousand fflwers
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by 2Pistols: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
[size=16pt]@omojuwa[/size] will listen to you. Don't leave him out of this. Start tweeting NOW!! We don't have much time.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
And no more Ebola in Naija, according to our Minister of Health undecided
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ntanews24
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by 2Pistols: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
We have to take this thread to front page ASAP! Has anyone mailed the mods?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good News peeps. At least our prayers have worked part 1 cos d minister has said Ebola has been curtailed. *cleans off sweat* https://www.nairaland.com/1874582/breaking-nigeria-successfully-blocks-ebola. So let's continue d rally and pray even harder dat within d nxt 5 days, sumttin good shuld be on d NYSC website concerning our return to camp. Prayers........

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
2Pistols: We have to take this thread to front page ASAP! Has anyone mailed the mods?
pls mail dem ƒø̲̣̣я̅ us. Cos A̶̲̥̅♏ sure D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ must have seen dis thread. Dunno y D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ haven't moved it yet.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls kip tweeting @omojuwa I think pple ar beginin 2 see d tweets frm dr nd retweeting
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by 2Pistols: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
prixxy7: pls mail dem ƒø̲̣̣я̅ us. Cos A̶̲̥̅♏ sure D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ must have seen dis thread. Dunno y D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ haven't moved it yet.
I just mailed them.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anoda gud news house...federal govt shifts resumptn of primary nd second skls to sep 13th #nta news line#

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
ArNyy: Anoda gud news house...federal govt shifts resumptn of primary nd second skls to sep 13th #nta news line#
ooooh sori oct 13th #error
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
ArNyy: ooooh sori oct 13th #error
is dat a gud or bad news nw undecided
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Fed govt shifts date of resumptn for primary nd second skls to oct 13th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? / Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.