Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,368 members, 7,940,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution (12274 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Tweet on pls

Example;

#NyscStream2 #NigeriansDemand @abati1990 #bringbackourcamp ebola has been contained, school resumptions fixed
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by spartacusdove(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2014
please tweet this link too let people sign the petition http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/12583467#bbfb=913272373
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls who hs seen any vanguard newspapa for today...an NYSC official jst told me d details of batchB reg is dr
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by djdoxxx(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Any Kogi stream 2 corper here?!!! Let's endeavour tew meet at camp and make our 7days camping a fun-filled one!!!at all at all na eem bad pass grin....add moi on whatsapp...08169552020....#teamNairaland#teamKogi#teamStream2#teamCorper#teamFlex
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
ArNyy: Pls who hs seen any vanguard newspapa for today...an NYSC official jst told me d details of batchB reg is dr
sori babe pls. Does he mean d former details we already know dats d 8 days camp or ȋ̝̊̅§ dea new one again?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
prixxy7: sori babe pls. Does he mean d former details we already know dats d 8 days camp or ȋ̝̊̅§ dea new one again?
am suspecting its d former,not sur dou...she didn't tell me much jst said camp strts on d 1st dat I shld buy d vanguard or d nation news papa nd read d details
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
ArNyy: am suspecting its d former,not sur dou...she didn't tell me much jst said camp strts on d 1st dat I shld buy d vanguard or d nation news papa nd read d details
bt did U̶̲̥̅̊ tel her its by geopolitical zones we registering now and d registration starts on d 1st? Maybe dats wat she meant
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
prixxy7: bt did U̶̲̥̅̊ tel her its by geopolitical zones we registering now and d registration starts on d 1st? Maybe dats wat she meant
am suspecting datz wat she meant,datz dat d geo-political zone tng strts on d 1st...spoke to her on fon nd she ws busy so cudnt ask her much...anyone who hs read d vanguard or d nation news paper for today plzz update us...all she said ws camp strts on d first,go nd find out dtails in d vanguard or natn news Papa
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
ArNyy: am suspecting datz wat she meant,datz dat d geo-political zone tng strts on d 1st...spoke to her on fon nd she ws busy so cudnt ask her much...anyone who hs read d vanguard or d nation news paper for today plzz update us...all she said ws 'camp strts on d first,go nd find out dtails in d vanguard or natn news Papa'
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by careless(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
let them know that seems NYSC orientation is not that important,if not banks,airports,market places, still move on with their day to day activities.despite u re dealing with matured guys nd measure can be put in place like other institutions to check us at the entrance.besides EVD is a foreign disease and all victim still traceable to d index"sawyer".there is corruption behind it,8states,3weeks camp food of thousands of students want to jst go like dat.God ill judge that

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by datnaijagurl(f): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
No o,going from abuja to niger....my fellow adamawa b14 stream 2,if dem no reverse dis tin let's jst manage d 8days,no register run go house o!hehehe
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Miner13: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
careless: let them know that seems NYSC orientation is not that important,if not banks,airports,market places, still move on with their day to day activities.despite u re dealing with matured guys nd measure can be put in place like other institutions to check us at the entrance.besides EVD is a foreign disease and all victim still traceable to d index"sawyer".there is corruption behind it,8states,3weeks camp food of thousands of students want to jst go like dat.God ill judge that

God will surely judge them to the full
coz they never thought of doing a kindness, but hounded death the poor, needy and the brokenhearted.
God shall judge them without mercy less they pay what is meant for us for the three week camping
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Unichizzy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
lets stay strong fighting!
But its quite disheartening that the number of people that have signed the petition is still less than 200. pls lets do well to sign it or re-broadcast the link to anyone you knw inasmuch as they are on a social network.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-
friend/12583467#bbfb=913272373
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Unichizzy(f): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Miner13:

God will surely judge them to the full
coz they never thought of doing a kindness, but hounded death the poor, needy and the brokenhearted.
God shall judge them without mercy less they pay what is meant for us for the three week camping

Nysc without camping is like a graduate without NYSC certificate
If the cancellation of the 3 weeks camping exercise is to contain the spread of the ebola virus why then is the
presidential campaigns ( TAN )going on in the country
with loads of sweaty peeps pushing for space and all
that... or is that also an anti ebola measure or is it dt
some people wants to sideline the money
budgeted for the stream 2 corps members
orientation exercise?
How can the masses fight corruption if it originates from high places?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
I cn see srios coruptn in d nysc board... Nw d news lines ar 'orientatn still holds starting frm d 1st as planed initialy,mor details in d vanguard or d nation news papa'...ds is jst so dat it wil luk as if evrytng is taking place d usual way nd also may be not to raise brows,ds pple ar wicked nd hrtless I must say,jst cos its 8 states dat it affects,dey cudnt av tried it wit a full undivided batch... Why don't dey mke d news lines read ' d abridged version of d stream2 orientation program stil stands'... Dey knw wat dey ar doin,God wil judge dem

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mayb wen dey see corpers on d 31st wit placards in camp premises dat read 'giv us our camp' news lines will carry it nd their eyes will open...thieves!

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
ArNyy: I cn see srios coruptn in d nysc board... Nw d news lines ar 'orientatn still holds starting frm d 1st as planed initialy,mor details in d vanguard or d nation news papa'...ds is jst so dat it wil luk as if evrytng is taking place d usual way nd also may be not to raise brows,ds pple ar wicked nd hrtless I must say,jst cos its 8 states dat it affects,dey cudnt av tried it wit a full undivided batch... Why don't dey mke d news lines read ' d abridged version of d stream2 orientation program stil stands'... Dey knw wat dey ar doin,God wil judge dem
why do I have a feeling dat our tweets and rally and petition and all got to sm respectable people and probably D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ were forced to ask d nysc officials wats happening. So d nysc officials now had to stil update orientation stil holds on newslines making d respectable people dat have seen our tweets and all believe d camp stil holds. Let's jx stil kip our fingers crossed. #strongfeelings...
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Becos up til dis minute, peeps I dont know on twitter ar stil retweeting d message. So d message must have gone a long way. And I tink A̶̲̥̅♏ sure dat even as charles novia replied one of my tweets, he must have delved into d situation trying to stil gather more facts about d issue. So maybe d nysc officials ar tryna save dea face and hence d confused infomation we have been hearing since dis morning about camp stil holding. #strongfeelings...
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
prixxy7: Becos up til dis minute, peeps I dont know on twitter ar stil retweeting d message. So d message must have gone a long way. And I tink A̶̲̥̅♏ sure dat even as charles novia replied one of my tweets, he must have delved into d situation trying to stil gather more facts about d issue. So maybe d nysc officials ar tryna save dea face and hence d confused infomation we have been hearing since dis morning about camp stil holding. #strongfeelings...
u av a point
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by datnaijagurl(f): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
NYSC introduces enterpreneural developement skills for corp members during orientation,which corp members and which orientationhmmm,we should all get ready to storm the camps and protest abeg.this is rubbish na,they are not even saying anything reasonable.Kai!!God forbid.I'm even tired,The registration should be cancelled too sef.mtcheeww.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
N.Y.S.C. .. . . . Orientation or not, pls wats d way forward for we stream 2 batch b.. Let dem tell us so dat we'll knw our fate.. My own be say make news no come out on saturday say orientation holds frm 1st to 22nd.. They beta tell us on time o make we prepare wella
#Team KANO!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
datnaijagurl: NYSC introduces enterpreneural developement skills for corp members during orientation,which corp members and which orientationhmmm,we should all get ready to storm the camps and protest abeg.this is rubbish na,they are not even saying anything reasonable.Kai!!God forbid.I'm even tired,The registration should be cancelled too sef.mtcheeww.
wea did U̶̲̥̅̊ get d news from?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Miner13: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unichizzy:

Nysc without camping is like a graduate without NYSC certificate
If the cancellation of the 3 weeks camping exercise is to contain the spread of the ebola virus why then is the
presidential campaigns ( TAN )going on in the country
with loads of sweaty peeps pushing for space and all
that... or is that also an anti ebola measure or is it dt
some people wants to sideline the money
budgeted for the stream 2 corps members
orientation exercise?
How can the masses fight corruption if it originates from high places?

the level of corruption in this country is beyond normal.

it is time this dubious, heartless and reckless government is put to check.
Jonathan is the biggest disappointment to have happen to this country.
I hate the show call mr president than _shit.
how I wish there is unity between the citizen of this country.
the whole batch B should have boycott this program until camp for stream 2 is restore
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by kriscamdi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
The numbes of the director general of nysc ...09035227992 and 07013475481 pls let us all avoid rude languages
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Miner13: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
ArNyy: Mayb wen dey see corpers on d 31st wit placards in camp premises dat read 'giv us our camp' news lines will carry it nd their eyes will open...thieves!

believe me I will be going to abuja camp with at least 10cardboard paper and my maker
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by datnaijagurl(f): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
prixxy7: wea did U̶̲̥̅̊ get d news from?
it was on AIT news,the news flash tonight.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Miner13:

believe me I will be going to abuja camp with at least 10cardboard paper and my maker
I think we shld al do dat even if we don't end up camping...let's surprise ds pple cos dey ar rily treating us lyk reminants...for gudness sake y av dey not aired wat eva dey concluded on, its so so anoyn,2mrw is thursday nd we ar stil lost...is dr smtng dey ar tryn 2 hide cos am bgining to feel dr is
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Gods Grace, I am live and direct in lagos camp 31st august, 2014 #TeamLagos

No Camp, No election

Enough ills already in your tenure GEJ

#NyscStream Better Postpone than denied

Tweet on @bukolasaraki @abati1990 @obyezeks @charlesnovia @ntanews24 @coolfmnigeria @wazobia_fm @atiku @tanconnectgroup @omojuwa @apc_nigonline #NyscStream2 #NigeriansDemand #BringBackOurCamp

Obviously without doubt they are getting our messages, aluta continua, pls double your affords, solidarity4us

God Bless us all!

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
datnaijagurl: it was on AIT news,the news flash tonight.
*cleans sweat* anyway let's jx stil wait til saturday or sunday ƒø̲̣̣я̅ update.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by datnaijagurl(f): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Now what exactly are we supposed to do on monday??pack or don't pack??me I dunno oooo...suggestions biko.I have never been this confused in my life aswear. [url][/url]
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Miner13: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Despite several pleads to the nysc section mod to put this thread on frontpage but all on deaf hear.
seun osewa this is the avenue you can use to proof you are an advocate of the masses and not just reaping our purse in the name of reading news here.
I am as well using this medium to call on the mods to please see to our plight.
what is the purpose of nysc without camp?
1st it was on security ground that warrant the creation of stream2.
2nd Ebola virus role in to the country. all because of our oga at the top negligence.
now Ebola virus has been cobbed.
what is stopping the camping process for stream2 corp members?
even at the apex of Ebola confusion parties rally were not stop with crowd fighting for space under the hot sun with uncontrollable sweat.
hmmmmmmm!!
which is the best medium to contact EVD.
shopping malls,market,motor park and all other social and government gathering were not stopped when the whole country were frightening by Ebola palava

if the information from ministry of health, minister of health and the minister of information on Ebola virus is anything to go bye.
what then, is stopping the recall of camping for stream2 and not just the one week registration?.

our oga Seun osewa. tuale

yokiti, crazyMan, ogbeche77

Ngbakwe, OAM4J, ikenna351, Afam4eva

pasqal09, Tgirl4real, RoyalRoy

fynestboi, olawalebabs, Richie

Freiburger, r231 and all other mod I could not mention pls pardon me for that.

pls take this thread to front page. my sincere apology if I sound rude in any form. thanks

let here and read the people's comment

#nyscbatchBstream2
#bringbackourcamp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Miner13: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
datnaijagurl: Now what exactly are we supposed to do on monday??pack or don't pack??me I dunno oooo...suggestions biko.I have never been this confused in my life aswear. [url][/url]

taaaaaaaah!!!

you think you are confused ok

just come and check me. you go bow grin

at the start i thought i was man enough to stand the isssh angry
but now i dont know myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? / Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.