Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,130 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ogun State Development. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun State Development. (26350 Views)

Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Development. by Gbawe: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
HandOfChukwu: I'm not impressed

Who cares? Are the good people of Ogun State living to 'impress' non-citizens who are determined not to be impressed? Bro, you have one life. Live and let live. Learn to stay away, even if you are "not impressed", when others jubilate what amounts to positive development and a step in the right direction for them.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by eaglechild: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
I do not understand why most projects from APC governors have this seedy look.
Fashola that previously stood out seems to have also joined the bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by zoomzu(f): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
My vote and that of my entire household is for Amosun, come rain come sunshine.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by Deltagiant: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2014
ibedun:

Igbo sees brown and rustic roof. I see ancient cities, testament to our continue greatness.

When a child see money for the first time he is bound to misbehave.

We have been doing it for centuries unlike those who left the bush and interior villages just a few years back.

No Sir, I think what the Igbo see is the dearth of individual competition - constant improvements. It's also the dearth of emulative spirit. Example is the consequence of so many high rise buildings in Enugu, Onitsha Owerri and now Nnewi. Though there are elements of over weening pride in their comments, but in all, i think their reactions were mostly spontaneous but often misconstrued.
Re: Ogun State Development. by sashash(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Rufex07:

I have carefully read your rants and just the same point you keep hammering on. Someone said you should provide proof that Amosun borrowed that money, you've got none. Let me ask you, if someone borrows money and uses it for development that will last for posterity and some one who borrows to embezzle, which will you prefer? Whatever that guy has done for Ogun State is there for you to see. I schooled in Ogun State during Daniel's time, but when I got back to Abeokuta recently and many parts of the State, they were sites to behold. Is America not owing close to $16 trillion? Oga, please park well. Even if he embezzles after completing those massive construction he embarked on, I bet not many people will talk about it. Meanwhile, na money we dey take find money. Don't be surprised if by next 4 year that the IGR of the State quadriple. Business men borrow to make more money.
he is just a misguided fifth columnist that cant argue on issues based politics
Re: Ogun State Development. by wallex1983(m): 12:39am On Aug 27, 2014
These are the bitter truths. I have been a victim of some of his policies, especially on tax. But I'll still vote for him 'cos I can see all around ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, what he's using the tax for.

Pple say his road won't last. It baffles ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ honestly. If a road will be good, there are 2 things I usually think one should look into. One iڪ 'how does the drainage look like?' But this guy doesn't take one sand to any road unless he has fully completed the drainage. 2ndly, to my best of knowledge, the materials are very alright. The fact that he digs down to evacuate unhealthy soil or 'earth' and replaces with hard ones, gravel and stones before filling them freaks ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.

About oou, well the hard nut iڪ that as a staff of the institution, our salaries come regularly, but the definition of regularly iڪ btw 45th and 55th day of the month. That iڪ you collect march salary btw april 15 and 25. I term that as regular cos it iڪ. But this iڪ not good enof I must say. Don't sacrifice our life for †ђξ works. But since after Ekiti saga, money iڪ paid as and when due. Imagine getting July salary on 31st July? It was unbelievable.

I still wish †ђξ man helps the students anyway cos what they pay as fees iڪ ten much if you ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Development. by easystudy101: 1:49am On Aug 27, 2014
desperation don set in

my guy need una votes oo!

http://www.amazon.com/Jobs-Wey-You-Fast-Abroad-ebook/dp/B00MTW6O52
Re: Ogun State Development. by HandOfChukwu: 2:19am On Aug 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Who cares? Are the good people of Ogun State living to 'impress' non-citizens who are determined not to be impressed? Bro, you have one life. Live and let live. Learn to stay away, even if you are "not impressed", when others jubilate what amounts to positive development and a step in the right direction for them.
I'm not impressed
Re: Ogun State Development. by BigBen10: 2:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Swizdoe: All this apc goons believes is called infrastructural developments are roads...... If that is to be the case, them GEJ is the most performing office holder in Nigeria ( if you think I am lying, go and check the road networks in abuja, then you will know that SW govs are learners)

Are you trying to imply GEJ built the road network in abuja.

smh. You must be a learner!
Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 27, 2014
CocoaMerchant: He's the best Governor in SOUTH WEST.

His Second Term Tenure Is Secured, PDP would not be able to defeat him next year.

Meanwhile................Jonathan till 2019.
Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2014
checking through all the pictures of development and transformation going on in ogun state by the amosun led apc government, i didn't see mowe, ofada road construction, i will get them today from one of my staff.

regards
Re: Ogun State Development. by mandax: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2014
I want to see a tap running down pipeborne water. That should be number one development for citizens. APC states hardly have any programme for pipeborne water for citizens.
Re: Ogun State Development. by VAQAXY: 6:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Anago a.k.a Tunde Salam my bingo how market? I know that my shadow is still haunting you everywhere? cheesy

The fugly poor dwarf like you need to get a life outside NL, you are really cursed to the extent that you don't know what to do with your life than moving from thread to thread looking for your haunter. Your poor old mother has suffered enough to continue feeding and housing you in that oshogbo slum. cheesy

Tunde get a life, are you cursed or are you the cause?! You need a job, your pictures depict a man in suffering and poverty! I am already using your pix to find a suitable job for you that will be befitting of your ugly and dwarfish nature.. wink cheesy

That uncompleted house you and your family are living in when shall is be completed? Your family is really really a cursed one!

[s]
anag090:
chinonso dike the cursed onye driver!!!! gtfoh and go worry your pathetic live about the slum you call a state. this community wanna see the heavenly pictures and conditions of opoko, odopkor, woliwo, ochanga, dulmedi,fegge,akunnie and the rest of the slummy Onitsha.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by VAQAXY: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2014
At least the places you mentioned in my state are like NY compare to the slum mud and rust called Abeokuta. As for oshogbo hmm.. that one is a complete rural area compare to my state. Below is oshobgo, are you proud about your rural state capital below? cheesy

anag090: you are a lying bastttard sired by a earthworm eating beast. same South East with glorified village state capitals like awka. awka north LGA still gat awambia with things fall apart styled buildings and achalla in awka south LGA with the whole community drinking from a stream. hheddiot go lie to your fellow homo habilis.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Development. by siraj1402(m): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2014
whatlyf: Amosun Is Working
APC is Working
Ogun State Is Working
PDP are hating
And someone will open a useless thread saying APC governors is more debited than PDP.mucheeee.
Re: Ogun State Development. by simplynola(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2014
Wonderful governor.... good to go for second term. #teamamosun all the way
Re: Ogun State Development. by Imo2015: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2014
siraj1402: And someone will open a useless thread saying APC governors is more debited than PDP.mucheeee.

we will support rochas and not because he is in apc
Re: Ogun State Development. by omoajiri(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2014
The current administration is devoted to developing rather 'rebuilding' the state to an enviable height in the committee of States this is obvious in its developmental programmes which the Sango-ojodu abiodun-berger road boasts of 3 flyovers and 2 bridges. A very ambitious government, I will implore our 'enlightened political never-do-wells' to please not drag us back to the inglorious past when a governor and the then speaker of the federal house of reps fought (come see punch wey go make Muhammed Alli shiver) over 1 bridge at sango.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2014
adeoladrg: ^^This is wishful thinking. PDP is getting stronger by the hour in Ogun state. With the way he has treated OOU students, the support we gave him at the last election is surely going to PDP. We'll cajole all our family and friends to vote him out of office. APC has still not learnt from Fayemi. He put up more construction and bridges and still lost! I remain a neutral.

Let him do the right thing at the right time to save 2015.

Tell us the right thing he should do
Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2014
mandax: I want to see a tap running down pipeborne water. That should be number one development for citizens. APC states hardly have any programme for pipeborne water for citizens.

What has PDP done to offer pipeborne water for the citizens? Pls mention one PDP gov who is currently or in d past carried out the programme
Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2014
Atouke: Ogun is the 4th most indebted state in Nigeria. are those open gutters being constructed worth $116million?
Isn't it clear that u're alone in this foolishness? Its obvious u're looking for cheap likes and mentions. RIP to your brain!
Re: Ogun State Development. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Atouke:

Why do APC governors like debt so much? why are they always borrowing? did you know that five SW states are responsible for 45% of the the external debt stock of the 36 states in Nigeria? read this for your self: https://www.nairaland.com/1869441/five-south-west-sates-owes

Are you a south western if your answer is NO. Why bother when the people they are leading prefer the style of governance.
Re: Ogun State Development. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2014
mandax: I want to see a tap running down pipeborne water. That should be number one development for citizens. APC states hardly have any programme for pipeborne water for citizens.

I have a government water in Akoka running all over the neighborhood.

While we are at it, can you claim you know of any pdp state with pipe bourne water provided by the government. pdp is a curse to the south west. The people of ekiti in the near future will stone Fayose a second time just as they did before......
Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2014
zoomzu: My vote and that of my entire household is for Amosun, come rain come sunshine.
Yes oo. Same here.
Re: Ogun State Development. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2014
The way some people are going about this hate thing..... I fear for our country.

God bless Ogun state.

I was in Ota axis few months back. The capital projects in that axis is massive. Chinese people are seen all over the place. I heard the area is the biggest manufacturer of plastic products in Nigeria.

God lead us with good leaders.
Re: Ogun State Development. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2014
VAQAXY:
At least places you mentioned in my state are like NY compare to the slum mud and rust called Abeokuta. As for oshogbo hmm.. that one is a complete rural area compare to my state. Below is oshobgo, are you proud about your rural state capital below? cheesy

YES!! We are veli veli proud of our cultural heritage. YES, we are not ashamed of our slums; we so much like it. YES, we are proud of who we are. "...Feel am, see am, as real as ever.... Ile wa ni ile wa, owo otun le mi ma fi juwe ile baba, mo ma tun ko e l'de wa, mo ma tun mu e lo sere l'gbala wa. Se o ma j'amala? ARAWE OO!!
Deal with it Flatty!!
Re: Ogun State Development. by VAQAXY: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Poverty=cultural heritage in scratch-face land(yolobarland) cheesy

PiperAlpha:
YES!! We are veli veli proud of our cultural heritage. YES, we are not ashamed of our slums; we so much like it. YES, we are proud of who we are. "...Feel am, see am, as real as ever.... Ile wa ni ile wa, owo otun le mi ma fi juwe ile baba, mo ma tun ko e l'de wa, mo ma tun mu e lo sere l'gbala wa. Se o ma j'amala? ARAWE OO!!
Deal with it Flatty!!
Re: Ogun State Development. by striker9(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2014
Atouke: Amosun has borrowed so much with so little on ground to show. Say no to debt, say no to Amosun second term
Your faculty of reasoning is so shallow, I live in Abeokuta, and the tremendous changes is rather alarming and I was jar dropped to see the level at which SIA transformed the state.Keep hating slowpoke,instead of appreciating good development, you kept talking about debts. May you never be appreciated for a job well done, instead people will only see and judge you from the negative side,mofo
Re: Ogun State Development. by zoe123: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Mtchew isn't that what he's being paid to do?abeg make una come take pinshure of me in my office too
Re: Ogun State Development. by chinasaekperem: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2014
hmmmm, so mynd later forwarded this thread to the front page. amosun is trying, but i urge him to demolish the state and rebuild it.
Re: Ogun State Development. by VAQAXY: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
You mean there is nothing that is worthy to spare nor consider before total demolition? shocked cheesy

chinasaekperem: hmmmm, so mynd later forwarded this thread to the front page. amosun is trying, but i urge him to demolish the state and rebuild it.

Re: Ogun State Development. by chinasaekperem: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
VAQAXY: You mean there is nothing that is worthy to spare nor consider before total demolition? shocked cheesy

seriously, ogun doesn't need all these flyovers, the last time i visited OOU in ago iwoye, i passed few days in ijebu-ode and ago-iwoye, i barely saw a smooth 300m road, the town is just to shanty and dusty. i will rather make that town unclad by demolishing the shanties rather than building substandard flyovers in the midst of shanties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LRU Retrieved A Fallen Tanker From Apapa Road - Photos / Lagos-Badagry Expressway: See The Bad Road Motorists, Residents Go Through Daily / Man Deported From India Cries Out For Help As His Family Is Stranded In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.