Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,902 members, 7,980,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:59 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (99726 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2008
oh bluspice!! kiss

wtz d mata?. . . Bami soro embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2008
moyo elp ask ha ooo

spicey, kilode na? cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2008
its. . .
its. . . . cry
its brash! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

its. . .
its. . . . cry
its brash! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Wetin Brash! do again naw?! grin
Baby they werent right, it was all a front
You are the one and only
Now wipe your tears, come closer to Brash! let me give u a warm huggie kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
no! cry cry cry
im done cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2008
hmmm  
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
uh-huh embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

no! cry cry cry
I'm done cry cry

Nah you cant be done when we aint even started

I told you it was all a front, come back to me baby!

Crooning "Are you still down-2pac/JonB to Bluespice"
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2008
Stilll singing to Bluespice

bozIImen-"On Bended Knees"
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2008
hmm,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

hmm,

shocked shocked shocked

Amakaone how r u pretty?! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

sad

u need panadol or alabukun?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
weed! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

sad

Give us a smile sweety, wont u?! kiss kiss tongue

Talk to me baby, i havnt been creeping and i aint going no where  cheesy wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

u need panadol or alabukun?

Panadol or Alabukun for what?! grin

She dont need none of that love

bluespice:

weed! grin

Dat would ruin you baby, dont go near it! cheesy kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
love ko, aro ni, grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jaybee3(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
stunning cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

Give us a smile sweety, wont u?! kiss kiss tongue

Talk to me baby, i havnt been creeping and i aint going no where  cheesy wink

grin
MrCrackles:

that would ruin you baby, don't go near it! cheesy kiss

aiite wat of crack grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

love ko, aro ni, grin

Why are you mean to me today beau.?

Any probs?! lipsrsealed sad kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

grin
aiite what of crack grin

Crack is not good for you too, it would rip you apart?!

What you need is a dose of Brash!! cheesy

And you would be just fine!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

Why are you mean to me today beau.?

Any probs?! lipsrsealed sad kiss

mean, me, never!! kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2008
jay bee:

stunning cool

Interesting,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

mean, me, never!! kiss

Now that is more like it! cheesy kiss

Have you created any food thread recently? kiss tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
nope just replied to a few.

Politics forum has been very interesting lately.

And I'm organising my move, trying to buy a car across the Atlantic can be a bummer
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

nope just replied to a few.

Politics forum has been very interesting lately.

And I'm organising my move, trying to buy a car across the Atlantic can be a bummer

Oh really?!How is the car thing coming?

Thatz cool, Have you had any luck with that?! Where are you based?!

I need to get back into the Politics which used to by my old stomping ground

The flirty heads on NL have lured me to the Romance and Sexuality section and it is very unlike of me!! embarassed cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moving from the UK to the US

Schools sorted
Accommodation sorted
Car, still in limbo
Job, None

Everything else Priceless, grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

Moving from the UK to the US

Schools sorted
Accommodation sorted
Car, still in limbo
Job, None

Everything else Priceless, grin

shocked So uz is in the d UK?! And i am struggling to get good grubs! grin
Anyway, is dat a masters ur trying to get done up there or wat?!
Job would sort itself out wen u get there, too ambitious and a bit of a task trying to get it organised from here, same thing with cars grin
Everything else is priceless including Brash! ur favourite ryt?! tongue kiss
What state u going to and do u know a lotta peeps outhere?! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2008
ok wat of ecs
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
Going to complete my Masters at the Whitaker Institute ( Johns Hopkins) in MD.

Been there 2ice already to check things out and sort out acc etc,

Can't wait to get there.
All this UK rain don make me kolo  , a bit at least  grin

don't know anyone in MD except the faculty sha. but that's part of the excitement of moving to a new country innit?

My bros is in  Texas,  so I guess I'll hit him up for a plane ticket to go visit if I  get too lonely
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

ok what of ecs

ecs
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

ecs
. . .tacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (180)

Lovely Pictures / Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.