Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,922 members, 7,980,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:54 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (99730 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
@topic
my husband and I  cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

*takes out olofofo journal again. . . . Oniro oshi!* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

that was a typo o. I meant sister o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
ibkaye:

av always been mature  cool
i think its tym to send in my 'SWAT' team
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

that was a typo o. I meant sister o
Abeg jare!
Lemmmme hear word.
My journal has it recorded.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
osasp:

i think its time to send in my 'SWAT' team

ROFLMAO joker cheesy

j-girl:

Abeg jare!
Lemmmme hear word.
My journal has it recorded.
Lmao, see detective cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
ibkaye:

Lmao, see detective cheesy
Very tough job o! But I stay on the ball.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
hmmmm, is j-girl trying to take chamotex from ibk?hmm nkan be!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

Very tough job o! But I stay on the ball.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ebony-Silk:

hmmmm, is j-girl trying to take chamotex from ibk?hmm nkan ne!!
chamotex is my younger brother, abeg tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
ibkaye:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
chamotex is my younger brother, abeg tongue

yes o, tell them o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

hmmmm, is j-girl trying to take chamotex from ibk?hmm nkan be!!
Not even close. . . I want to expose him for the player he is!
Chamo is with ibk ke? Where's that guy? He needs to come explain himself to me.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ib-thot u were in london ere
my team no dey comot 4 uk o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

Not even close. . . I want to expose him for the player he is!
Chamo is with ibk ke? Where's that guy? He needs to come explain himself to me.
Haba, that is incest, chamo is my bro na  tongue

@osas
I am, hehehe tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
so y d change in location
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
@osas
It's fun grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
ibkaye:

Haba, that is incest, chamo is my bro na  tongue

@osas
I am, hehehe tongue
Oh really?
Is it because of this osasp dude? Oh chamo and ebony, see how you're spoiling runs?!
Awon agbaya! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

Oh really?
Is it because of this osasp dude? Oh chamo and ebony, see how you're spoiling runs?!
Can you imagine? shocked

Osas is also my bro cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
ibkaye:

Can you imagine? shocked

Osas is also my bro cool
How many brothers can one have?
E don do now! Abeg answer the guy with your location for me jare!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

Oh really?
OI
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
osasp:

OI
huh?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

huh?

im ere u know
not ''this' osasp dude'
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
osasp:

I'm ere u know
not ''this' osasp dude'
Oh sorry if that got to you. I didn't mean it to be rude.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2008
she's ma sista
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

Oh sorry if that got to you. I didn't mean it to be rude.
its kl
nd ib aint ma sista o
dats y my SWAT team wan operate d place
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
osasp:

its kl
nd ib aint ma sista o
that is y my SWAT team wan operate d place
loool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

she's ma sista
Abegiiiii jo! Oniro gba. . . I'm writing what i think in my journal cheesy cheesy cheesy

osasp:

its kl
nd ib aint ma sista o
that is y my SWAT team wan operate d place
I know she's not your sister. She's just covering up. lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

Abegiiiii jo! Oniro gba. . . I'm writing what i think in my journal cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know she's not your sister. She's just covering up. lol
ye! am his sis na, osas, why u lying jare cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2008
ibkaye:

ye! am his sis na, osas, why u lying jare cool
Ib and osas. . . nice!
No wahala, it's in my journal
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
j-girl:

Ib and osas. . . nice!
No wahala, it's in my journal
ye! gbeborun tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2008
lol
u dey keep journal again?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
osasp:

lol
u dey keep journal again?
Yes o! Of all the stuff happening on NL. . . this is a gold mine for busy bodies like us. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibk, tell me something new abeg.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2008
New like kini? cool grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
ib na fyn girl na
shes got loads of suitors

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (180)

Lovely Pictures / Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.