Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,369 members, 7,947,607 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

New Financial Services Job Site - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / New Financial Services Job Site (739 Views)

Rosabon Financial Services Limited Flags Off Its Free Entrepreneurship Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Financial Services Job Site by IrredsAlleriz: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2008
Good evening ,

I found a good source of banking jobs and finance jobs called FinancialServicesCrossing.

From what I have been told is that FinancialServicesCrossing researches all of the finance jobs and banking jobs from other job boards and employer websites and gets them all on its site . I have been using the site and although happily employed am enjoying browsing the finance and banking jobs in New York and banking and finance jobs in Chicago on the site immensely.

(1) (Reply)

World Organisation Of Webmasters Certification & 1 Years Bsc(hons) / Electronic Related Projects-register Now / Programming Training At Your Doorstep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.