Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,493 members, 7,944,431 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Is Happening To Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Me? (1945 Views)

OMG. Something Serious Is Happening To 2'face Idibia's Wife! Annie Idibia / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Could This Be Happening To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Me? by inbox(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2008
Ujujoan:

I disagree . . The problem could be them, not him. I think he hasnt met the right person yet.

Uju, how do u define the right person?
Re: What Is Happening To Me? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2008
Thanks to you all. you have all spoken well. from she71 who first post her reply to the last person uju. but to be sincere am a gentle guy, neat, dress well, what again. but i nw i will keep on praying, searching and be patient i know something good will happen. thanks and God bless you all. cool cool grin grin smiley
Re: What Is Happening To Me? by jpphilips(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2008
Timmmy (m)
NIGERIA/ USA

What Is Happening To Me?
« on: October 25, 2008, 07:00 PM »

hi nairalanders,
Am a guy that i so much believe in true love since i started dating gurl. but i so much wonder y i can't find true love. when ever i meet a new gurl to God i always do my best to not to loose her. but i find out that i loose them after sometime and what i want is a long relationship but i can't find. Not that am not caring, loving. but i just don't understand. the gurl i have now i have loose it again. and this thing is always bothering my mind that am i going to marry in life. please can someone advise me wats happening or what to do. please this is a serious issue to me no joke. gurls and boys are all welcome. thanks looking forward for your post or send me a mail if it is private. timmyadejare@yahoo.com or +2348074871094 Cry Cry Sad Sad

look no further my dear, i have your solution;
your grammatical error scares them away, i assure you that you will get a heart throb in a cheap English class
Re: What Is Happening To Me? by funky0208: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2010
i tink u should keep on trying undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Is Happening To Me? by funky0208: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2010
i tink u should keep on trying undecided[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Left Me For An Mtn Man / She Is Pregnant And Wants To Get Married But I Dont / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.