Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275558 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ksslib:
Sipee mentioned some housemates just being loud and not really contributing much in her diary session. And some being immature . When biggie asked, she mentioned Tayo . That she felt he was trying to put down great ideas from others yesterday night. But so far so good today, everything is going fine and hes co-operating.

Thats by the way anyway.

Now I tuned in and saw her talking to frankie. And he said he's almost 40. And she was like 'thank God we still have men in this house cos she wasnt going to date an immature 28yr old'..

Am I missing something?

Besides, who knows how old Tayo is?

Really?
Then that diss is definitely for Tayo cos he's right on d clock of 28.
Its on guys get ready to keep your boy in d house. I just did some 30mins ago;
Tayo - 60votes
Lilian - 30votes
Ella - 10votes [no blame me abeg, that girl has won me over]
So there goes my 100votes. Have you voted?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
fashrola:
Mira and JJ on bed together

Mira: I just farted

JJ: * Smiles sheepishly* Wow that's cool.... I think we should do this more often

This JJ na real MUMU.... he's been Fart-zoned

If this is true, then it's safe to say JJ is the most dumbest and most pussyfied HM ever. SMH. I hope he leaves on sunday so he can travel to Tanzania to go rap for Dillish. Idiota!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
lol wink. Anyway I no even know Uti or Denrele and I'll seek voluntary exit eventually, I'm not healthy enough to last 3 months in BB environment, I know my limits. Ksslib is a good candidate sha grin

I'm curious about the logic behind your gender preference tho. You're telling me if somebody like Karen and Melvin were in one house you'd choose him? Or if hypothetically speaking Zainab Sheriff was our rep (minus the DKB) incident, you wouldn't support her?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
I see Nigerians towing the mugu route again this season. Biko, most of these ladies are playing the Dillish/Maria card. Shine your eyes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
lol wink. Anyway I no even know Uti or Denrele and I'll seek voluntary exit eventually, I'm not healthy enough to last 3 months in BB environment, I know my limits. Ksslib is a good candidate sha grin
****yimu*** Iffa hear. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
ochon:

I'll send my illegitimate son, Ksslib, to rep us next year. grin
Waka

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
wo1F:

Really?
Tayo - 60votes
Lilian - 30votes
I am yet to vote. Will do so later in the day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
As Tayo ever complimented Sipe...? . No. .. all na beef cos he hasn't noticed her.. he cant please everyone at d same time. . Its a game and plenty money dey involved. .. All these unnecessary beef will booth her out of d house with her fake long weavon..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Aitee1:

Tayo did mention to some housemate the first night that he's 28

The babe definitely has some issh wid Tayo

Na nomination day Tayo go feel the effect

If most of them that hate him will survive Sunday self

Btw...who knows what time the presentation is kicking off?
Africa will keep him in... as long as he no fucwk up...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
THEAMAKA:

I'm curious about the logic behind your gender preference tho. You're telling me if somebody like Karen and Melvin were in one house you'd choose him? Or if hypothetically speaking Zainab Sheriff was our rep (minus the DKB) incident, you wouldn't support her?
they've never sent my kind of girl to rep naija. Always the same trash (even Zainab was kinda ratchet). I'm not against Lillian though, I'll stick up for her till she fecks up royally. I can be a chauvinist as well sometimes grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
When a guy likes a girl,its fine. When a girl likes a guy, its fine. But when a guy likes a Nigerian girl its for votes. When a girl likes a Nigerian guy,its for votes. I ask, dont Nigerians have personalities that warrants other housemates to like them genuinely ?

We Nigerians give Nigeria too much credit in this game atimes. Any house mate that associates with Nigerians is prying for Naija votes. Cool.

Shey with all the so called Nigerian influence, or power rather, my brother Melvin no waka come house empty handed? Not to forget Rev sister Beverly.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
wo1F:

Really?
Tayo - 60votes
Lilian - 30votes
i'm still voting. I've given Tayo 45 votes. Now on Lillian- 45 votes as well, then Arthur gets 10.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
they've never sent my kind of girl to rep naija. Always the same trash (even Zainab was kinda ratchet). I'm not against Lillian though, I'll stick up for her till she fecks up royally. I can be a chauvinist as well sometimes grin

So what's your kind of girl? Do tell...
And until she effs up? All ye of little faith. (or however the saying goes)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rumor on tweetville has it that Anty sipe is a Lesbian,dnt knw if this is true,if it is why is she so concerned about Tayo? make she go Siddon ojare
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tsmilez:
Rumor on tweetville has it that Anty sipe is a Lesbian,dnt knw if this is true,if it is why is she so concerned about Tayo? make she go Siddon ojare

Might not be a lesbian but she sure does look like a man, or a tranny rather.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
THEAMAKA:

So what's your kind of girl? Do tell...
And until she effs up? All ye of little faith. (or however the saying goes)
no, I don't look forward to her effing up, I used that term cuz nothing else came to me. I knew you'd highlight that part grin. Why can't we get girls like Samantha or Pokello or Maria or Vimbai, aren't there fun, respectable ladies in Nigeria?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
i'm still voting. I've given Tayo 45 votes. Now on Lillian- 45 votes as well, then Arthur gets 10.

Nice one.
Always felt I maligned Lily too much in my allocation of votes. But quams I know she'll be fine
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please does any one knows how long it takes for bigbrother to send verification pin on Wechat?? I have been waiting for 3days now,they have still not sent it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ksslib:

Waka
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Your papa!!! angry
Wats with d insult? I only spoke my mind,dnt quote me again...aint u watchin? Wats wit her nd d twerkin? Forming rubbish,nt lyk she's even got nice legs..dose legs wil soon break, 'karen wanna be'...beta pray 4 her 2 chill if nt she's cumin back home
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
MBtom:
Wats with d insult? I only spoke my mind,dnt quote me again...aint u watchin? Wats wit her nd d twerkin? Forming rubbish,nt lyk she's even got nice legs..dose legs wil soon break, 'karen wanna be'...beta pray 4 her 2 chill if nt she's cumin back home
Na your leg go break there!

You don't know what you're talking about! Let her twerk and twerk! It's her nyansh, if e dey pain you go and learn it!!! Onye oshi! tongue

#TeamLilian cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ksslib:
When a guy likes a girl,its fine. When a girl likes a guy, its fine. But when a guy likes a Nigerian girl its for votes. When a girl likes a Nigerian guy,its for votes. I ask, dont Nigerians have personalities that warrants other housemates to like them genuinely ?

We Nigerians give Nigeria too much credit in this game atimes. Any house mate that associates with Nigerians is prying for Naija votes. Cool.

Shey with all the so called Nigerian influence, or power rather, my brother Melvin no waka come house empty handed? Not to forget Rev sister Beverly.

Preach!! This thing tire me!! Like someone can't develop feelings for another without tagging it "looking for votes." We keep overhyping our capabilities. Only Naija can't save anybody. Melvin still lost with all our "influence." Some people never learn.

As for me, whether the HMs are famzing Naija for our votes or not, aint my beezwax. All I know is, entertain me while you are there, or get your àss off the show!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Na your leg go break there!

You don't know what you're talking about! Let her twerk and twerk! It's her nyansh, if e dey pain you go and learn it!!! Onye oshi! tongue

#TeamLilian cool
which nyansh? Dat small nyansh... Make she leave nyansh shaking 4 sheila, samantha nd goitse... With her stupid voice
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tsmilez:
Please does any one knows how long it takes for bigbrother to send verification pin on Wechat?? I have been waiting for 3days now,they have still not sent it
try it again. They send it in 2 minutes tops
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
fashrola:
Mira and JJ on bed together

Mira: I just farted

JJ: * Smiles sheepishly* Wow that's cool.... I think we should do this more often

This JJ na real MUMU.... he's been Fart-zoned

Lmao,abeg no kill me with laughter.which one be fartzone
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
ochon:

Preach!! This thing tire me!! Like someone can't develop feelings for another without tagging it "looking for votes." We keep overhyping our capabilities. Only Naija can't save anybody. Melvin still lost with all our "influence." Some people never learn.

As for me, whether the HMs are famzing Naija for our votes or not, aint my beezwax. All I know is, entertain me while you are there, or get your àss off the show!!
I tire o!

Na when one of our reps go waka come house on sunday, we eye go clear! grin

But I dont get Alusa. He really does have a strange sense of humour. Why does he laughs really hard at the end of diary sessions? Na wa o.

Or he has a crush on Big Brother.?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
try it again. They send it in 2 minutes tops

Thanks,they have sent it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 4nez(f): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
;DLilian diary section is so funny, her voice is totally gone
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I be chick o... grin

eya , ! Apologies! ur sobriquet sef..... 2nd person error, babes help us, put dat f near ya name e go help matters!

eerm bBa! ..... still rolling
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
MBtom:
which nyansh? Dat small nyansh... Make she leave nyansh shaking 4 sheila, samantha nd goitse... With her stupid voice
My guy, I wonder o! As she reach that house I no see her nyansh again!

But the pictures of her wen I been see before the show come make am get big backa, I'm starting to think Biggie put something in her food and stole her nyansh so Naija will not win!

What do you think
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Biko my people,let's vote for our reps this week before biggy shocks us on sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.