Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,160 members, 7,880,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275556 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls aw can i vote except 4rm using sms??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
you can use Wechat,bigbrother website.You have to download Wechat on ur phone to be able to use it.@harbosede
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Can't wait for the party zone on friday,Atleast alcohol will make the housemates loosen up,they would be drama.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
ladunsky:
As Tayo ever complimented Sipe...? . No. .. all na beef cos he hasn't noticed her.. he cant please everyone at d same time. . Its a game and plenty money dey involved. .. All these unnecessary beef will booth her out of d house with her fake long weavon..
grin grin grin @ fake long weavon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Harbosede02:
Pls aw can i vote except 4rm using sms??
when you download wechat, you add BigbrotherAfrica and they'll send you a verification code
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tsmilez:
Rumor on tweetville has it that Anty sipe is a Lesbian,dnt knw if this is true,if it is why is she so concerned about Tayo? make she go Siddon ojare
Choi! Naija grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Roliks09: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Am I the only one that feels that Lilan's contribution to her team is just to dance? Kinda makes her look silly? IMO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tsmilez:
Please does any one knows how long it takes for bigbrother to send verification pin on Wechat?? I have been waiting for 3days now,they have still not sent it
Almost immediately. I got mine within 2 minutes. Maybe you should check the process all over again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Almost immediately. I got mine within 2 minutes. Maybe you should check the process all over again.

It's been rectified,tanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
whoever is friends withUti (male rep) and Denrele(female rep). Gets selected. Dazall.

Abeg free Lillian small, make una no dey attack the babe like this. She never talk reach Bev una don dey complain.i'd rather she talks about material things thn tell us her uncle was molesting the maid or her mum sold drugs

She's not as bad as you're making it seem, it's only on this NL that people complain as if they would last a week in the house. And yes, most people find her entertaining, she's better than those wallpapers like Sipe, Mira and Goitse wey people no even know of dem dey house or not

Well said. I don't know why female reps are always bashed. Rubbish
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tsmilez:
you can use Wechat,bigbrother website.You have to download Wechat on ur phone to be able to use it.@harbosede
after typing in the verification code,can't still vote.why pls
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
when you download wechat, you add BigbrotherAfrica and they'll send you a verification code
k,tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tsmilez:
tnx gee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
teewhysafe:
Resa and Mira suspectin there is another house to which some housemates wud be moved to. Dunno where the idea is coming frm.

I think they're right though...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
noname:
I am sure it is because she is pretty, it is probably coming from the same people that supported Seylia and Mellish. The excat same group of people...anyway make we watch and see sha. If they like each other all well and good, but no one should start forcing love this year again like the Mellish of last year.

peeps just be living and creating fantasies that only them will suck up to, this guys in the house are not aware of this pairings, so what then happens when they Don't hook up, No outside BBA, abi Na in d worri dem!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
kgr28:

I still stand by my statement, I want to see your story unfold between Tayo, Nhlanhla and Sheila.

gringringringringringringrin and you think Sheila would lay klarrklarr *wiping tears off my eyes* my gut feeling tells me Mr T would be the 1st Nigerian dude to lay a chick in the BBA house...just watch!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dannyxy:
the guy will be like
"biggie, do you know what happened yesterday, charlee tayo and charlee JJ were fighting, and It pained me so much, in fact I need to cry, if I don't cry I will faint * the chairman then puts his hand on his head and starts shedding tears for Africa *"

buhaaahaaaa

tap out! bro u killed it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ksslib:
No! Actually, she just told biggie she'll be going on bath fast pending when you stop being an ode! tongue

E dey ur hand..

E be like that guy dey allergic to Dstv decorder or BBA website...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringringrin and you think Sheila would lay klarrklarr *wiping tears off my eyes* my gut feeling tells me Mr T would be the 1st Nigerian dude to lay a chick in the BBA house...just watch!!
lol. Funny enough I don't think he'll go that far
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ayobarmy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Guys any online link to watch d show?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
*modified*one hour to go
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmmnn...so task presentation will be done on Wednesdays this season ! What's gonna happen on Thursdays then?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I think they're right though...
I doubt. . Maybe the former house before it got burnt. . This ad to be hurriedly put up in three weeks...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Roliks09:
Am I the only one that feels that Lilan's contribution to her team is just to dance? Kinda makes her look silly? IMO
her voice is gone na... so she as to make do with what she has which is dancing... she should v seen a doctor...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maum: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
no, I don't look forward to her effing up, I used that term cuz nothing else came to me. I knew you'd highlight that part grin. Why can't we get girls like Samantha or Pokello or Maria or Vimbai, aren't there fun, respectable ladies in Nigeria?
I feel you my sister. But then we keep hearing our female housemates are Denrele's pikins. Methinks when Denrele selects housemates for one, you can guess what to expect. Show me your friend...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. Funny enough I don't think he'll go that far

Make we dey see na...you no hear am when him tell one female housemate *1st night*(either Goitse or Esther) say him no wan cuddle because " I can't promise that nothing will happen" straight up talk, no preamble
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Task presentation-Wednesdays
Party-Fridays
special task(according to Ik)-saturdays
maybe HOH task-thursdays,dnt knw sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
ochon:

The only way Tayo will last long in that house with his loud mouth and quarrels, is if he can keep the "Mellishants" dreaming and fantasizing of a possible fuckfest or make-out between Tayo and their/his love interest. If not, Tayo might end up like Nando. Dude is handsome and a charmer, ladies love him, but his quarrels might be his downfall.

spot on, ! couldn't have said it any clearer, Nando, in Itai's voice, my mahn!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Make we dey see na...you no hear am when him tell one female housemate *1st night*(either Goitse or Esther) say him no wan cuddle because " I can't promise that nothing will happen" straight up talk, no preamble
yes I did hear him say that and it was to one of d short girls..... Looooooooool. ...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tsmilez:
Task presentation-Wednesdays
Party-Fridays
special task(according to Ik)-saturdays
maybe HOH task-thursdays,dnt knw sha

Wokay!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
shezy:
after typing in the verification code,can't still vote.why pls

Maybe you should try it again,I have been waiting for mine since,they didn't even send it when i tried again they quickly Sent me a message and number to text to,but they deduct 15naira sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Okpe o....Kacee is happy this evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.