Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,339 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2278205 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2014
safarigirl:
As far as I know, the folowing housemates are safe.

Idris
Tayo
Laveda
Samantha
Mira
Mr 265
Macky2
JJ
Butterphly
Luis
Sheila
M'am Bea
Sabina

At Risk:
Lilian
Resa
Nhlanhla
Goitse
Arthur
Frankie
Esther
Ella

OUT:
Permithias
Sipe
Trezagah
Kaycey Moore
Alusa

Whether it's 5 million people or 20 million in your country. It will all be counted as 100% so no be by population. Abeg make we no dey dash charity votes.
pls dear ,how do u know all dese onesar safe.As far as am concerned,all d housemates are at risk except idris and lavenda.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2014
safarigirl:
6 people.

This mumu Lillian is just annoying people that would have voted for her, she will most likely twerk her way back to Denrele's house on Sunday if she doesn't take her time.

In fact, it will even be good if she goes, make we focus on one human being, no be all this drag wey we go drag cuz housemates fit vex put two of them up on Monday.

STOP TWERKING and when is her voice returning from sambisa forest?
i dnt see anything annoying with wat lily is doing.she is just doing what she enjoys doing and having fun.leave d gal jare.if she goes home on sunday,so be it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2014
lol....husemates talking about circumcision and sex.lily said said she was circumcised.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Where do they get these girls that they send for us? Lilian is advertising runs girl self. I love se'x , I have s'ex, I come, standing and shouting it. Please let that girl go home, she is worse than Bev from the first signs .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Lilian---- Samantha let me tell you a secret. I love sex. I really love sex.

Trapezium head---- Yea. We all love sex

Lilian--- No!!! Mine is intense. Its like my talent. . grin

And the stupid biggie brother crew went for commercial break. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Roliks09: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2014
Circumsicion sermon from madam Lilian. How annoying can one be? Describing her clit in relation to Samantha's? She's seen Samantha's?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2014
noxyify:
.Thank God am not d only one who is seeing dis.dey want to go the path of melvin/bev,they neva learn deir,lessons.i didnt even see dem fighting for lilian like dey fought for tayo yesterday when dat stupid namabian guy played dat stupid prank on her.Nigerians shuld learn to appreciate deir female reps and give both of dem equal.cos me am giving both tayo and lilian equal chances to prove themselves.Dnt bring one down in order for d other to shine.U ne a can tell d rejected stone may/can become the corner.its only week one and some naijas are already disowning lily,
No one is pulling one down in other for another to rise here. We tackle the issues as they arise. What happened yesterday was way different from Lilian's case. Please let's drop this gender stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Lmao, can any good thing ever come out of wenrenles villa?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2014
soloqy:
Where do they get these girls that they send for us? Lilian is advertising runs girl self. I love se'x , I have s'ex, I come, standing and shouting it. Please let that girl go home, she is worse than Bev from the first signs .

gringringringrin. LMAO!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

LMAO!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2014
noxyify:
pls dear ,how do u know all dese onesar safe.As far as am concerned,all d housemates are at risk except idris and lavenda.
I know what I know
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dabbyfab: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2014
The only reason Frankie and Ella exgerated the situation is cos they feel Tayo is a threat and was looking for way to make him look bad. They ganged people up and was discussing the issue endlessly so that Tayo will be a target.Arthur and Tayo get along well and he just told him that without knowing that was his profession,he also apologised. Frankie saying Bleep Nigeria means that he is already intimidated by Tayo being a Nigerian.Tayo will definitely be up on Monday cos I know he will survive this Sunday, is even better didn't like that last season where Melvin and Bev was never up except for the time Mel left himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2014
safarigirl:
6 people.

This mumu Lillian is just annoying people that would have voted for her, she will most likely twerk her way back to Denrele's house on Sunday if she doesn't take her time.

In fact, it will even be good if she goes, make we focus on one human being, no be all this drag wey we go drag cuz housemates fit vex put two of them up on Monday.

Sambisa ke! Lolest ... Chai Safari you nor good at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
let me give you guys my own insight of how Sunday's eviction will be;

Idris will surely stay( cos his country mate Laveda is not up for eviction!!!)

One of Goitse and sheila will stay( One ofthem will win Botswana's vote)... the other is at risk of eviction

One of KC and Ma'am Bea will stay( i tip KC to win ghana's vote)...maam Bea will get votes too, at least more than second positions in other country.

One of JJ and butterfly will stay( JJ will win Zimbabwe's vote)... Butterfly is 75% at risk of eviction

One of Mira and Trezagah will stay( trezagah might win Mozambique's vote....its going to be close though)... and the other is at risk of eviction

One of Sipe and Mr 256 will stay( One of them will win malawi's vote)... the other is at risk of eviction

One of Frankie and authur will stay( One of them will win Rwanda's vote...ppl are saying Frankie is popular...rem authur is funny...so they will fight for it...)... the other is at risk of eviction( except if they pull votes from other countries cos of their small population and again they are new in the game)

One of Samantha and nhanlha will stay( One of them will win S/A's vote...Sam may win it sha)... the other is at risk of eviction( let me say very little risk...as population will favour

One of Ellah and Esther will stay( One of them will win Uganda's vote...i see ellah winning slightly..) esther is at risk of eviction...( guess that's why she is clinching with tayo to get naija's vote..which will save her assss)

One of Luis and permithias will stay( One of them will win Namibia's vote...I see Luis winning)...permithias is at 60% risk of eviction

One of Macky and resa will stay( One of them will win Zambia's vote)... the other is at risk of eviction....seriously I don't know who stay or who goes....

One of Alusa and sabina will stay( One of them will win Kenya's vote)... the other is at risk of eviction....I see Sabina scaling through..

Now let's come to our own...

One of Tayo and Lilian will stay( I see tayo winning naija's vote)... now the thing is lilian will be at greater risk of eviction if Nigerians keep sharing votes like mother Theresa to external clinchers....FYI.....these countries won't vote for Naija housemates caps of bad blood...

Now let me rank my top7 HM most likely to be evicted...

Sipe
Goitse
Permithias
Mira
Alusa or resa
Arthur, butterfly or Lilian/ Esther( depending on naija's vote)

Gbam...if only naija wil notice dt lilian is also our rep nt jst tayo nd onye oma CY votes to other reps,at dis stage our target should be to save our own,wen nominations stats den wehv to knw if we r savin any rep or ours cos tayo go chop nominations tire n I wil alwayz vote fr him same wit lilian so oda housem8s no vex na just 'like' me nd una get fr dis season,no time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Ooh God, not again! Aaaaaaagggghhh warris is dis?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2014
njokusboy:

Lmao, can any good thing ever come out of wenrenles villa?
Lool.. Sometimes I no dey like talk cos dem go think say person dey bias, but leelee needs to chill.

When I heard Premitheus played that sttttupid prank on her I was angry with the fooool. But the thing is, how you project yourself as a lady becomes a decisive factor in respect to how people address/relate with you.

Yea. It was a joke but Premitheus couldn't have dared that shiiiit with Samantha, he knows it. Neither with Reza e...t..c but he did it with lilian cos her incessant Twerking, unnecessary booty shaking presented her as lemme not say Cheap but a $exual biitch, at least to him.

She really needs to chill atimes!

But when you talk am now, dem go accuse you of playing the gender card.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dabbyfab: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Why was Lilian dancing with her bikini, that girl makes herself look cheap.I like her bubbly nature but she need to tone some things down. I just feel like am watching Bev all over again but I cant expect anything different since they all came from one agent
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2014
soloqy:

Ask Werenle. ..these are the kind of girls that follow him on twitter
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2014
***BREAKING NEWS: FORK ADDICT HAS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISON AFTER SERVING A 48HR SENTENCE***

Now, I'm disgusted. Who the hell is playing God around here and goes about banning people who have done nothing other than to defend themselves when attacked? I was posting on the thread jeje when one psychopath that goes by the username njoku's servant (or something of that sort) attacked me. In my usual courteous manner, i returned the favour. He attacked yet again and this time insulted my ancestors and my parents. And as should be expected i defended myself and I did that without insulting his parents and i told him to face me directly if he felt like showing the world how ill mannered he is and leave my parents out of it. Then what happens next, I was banned alongside the instigator only for him to be released before i was. I had to serve my sentence patiently as I'm not capable of creating an alternate handle just to post on Nairaland. For wetin na? Dem go dash me money? I am much busier than that. (No disrespect to those who run multiple handles). Running a single account is even putting enough strain on my time as it is talk more of running multiple handles.

With this unfortunate development, i don't think i will be around to post till the end of the show cos i anticipate coming under attack again in the near future. And i reserve the right to respond. (I no fit dey look like fool na, if person insult me. when i no be brother Melvin) But just before I exit the thread i will put up my pix for the first time since i signed up for nairaland membership. I will give a week's notice and it will be up for only ten minutes.

Moderatros should please note that nairaland isn't the only forum in existence for Big brother. If you ban me here, i will simply move on to some other forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2014
soloqy:

How? She is just presentable . She is not as pretty as Maam Bea or Goitse.
that's absolutely wrong she is pretty, Samantha is prettier than those mama's
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Lool.. Sometimes I no dey like talk cos dem go think say person dey bias, but leelee needs to chill.

When I heard Premitheus played that sttttupid prank on her I was angry with the fooool. But the thing is, how you project yourself as a lady becomes a decisive factor in respect to how people address/relate with you.

Yea. It was a joke but Premitheus couldn't have dared that shiiiit with Samantha, he knows it. Neither with Reza e...t..c but he did it with lilian cos her incessant Twerking, unnecessary booty shaking presented her as lemme not say Cheap but a $exual biitch, at least to him.

She really needs to chill atimes!

But when you talk am now, dem go accuse you of playing the gender card.

Lmao, I think TheAmaka needs this sermon more than me...
I don't know where Wenrenle picks this orile babes from...
This right here is why naija don't support their female reps....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2014
Contrary to many people's views on here, I dont dislike lillian. She is free to act flirty or even slutty or even fork in the house, no qualms. But i will turn my back on her the moment she starts acting desperate and goes begging for a deak. (Deak wey yapa for naija. Abi deak don finish for naija ni?) This is why i will pick her over Bev. Bev was desperate. Thus far, Lillian hasn't shown any traits of desperation.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Oh please Samantha and Frankie, enough of your survival stories. What's with Samantha always blinking her eyes like she has pepper on her lids undecided. Mcheeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2014
forkadict:
Contrary to many people's views on here, I dont dislike lillian. She is free to act flirty or even slutty or even fork in the house, no qualms. But i will turn my back on her the moment she starts acting desperate and goes begging for a deak. (Deak wey yapa for naija. Abi deak don finish for naija ni?) This is why i will pick her over Bev. Bev was desperate. Thus far, Lillian hasn't shown any traits of desperation.
. Wait until weekend party so as to confirm your view! Remember, Bevlair started hers during the weeknd party when she got drunk, so dont be in a haste to judge......these ladies are heavy slap on Nigerains moral reputation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2014
forkadict:
***BREAKING NEWS: FORK ADDICT HAS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISON AFTER SERVING A 48HR SENTENCE***

Now, I'm disgusted. Who the hell is playing God around here and goes about banning people who have done nothing other than to defend themselves when attacked? I was posting on the thread jeje when one psychopath that goes by the username njoku's servant (or something of that sort) attacked me. In my usual courteous manner, i returned the favour. He attacked yet again and this time insulted my ancestors and my parents. And as should be expected i defended myself and I did that without insulting his parents and i told him to face me directly if he felt like showing the world how ill mannered he is and leave my parents out of it. Then what happens next, I was banned alongside the instigator only for him to be released before i was. I had to serve my sentence patiently as I'm not capable of creating an alternate handle just to post on Nairaland. For wetin na? Dem go dash me money? I am much busier than that. (No disrespect to those who run multiple handles). Running a single account is even putting enough strain on my time as it is talk more of running multiple handles.

With this unfortunate development, i don't think i will be around to post till the end of the show cos i anticipate coming under attack again in the near future. And i reserve the right to respond. (I no fit dey look like fool na, if person insult me. when i no be brother Melvin) But just before I exit the thread i will put up my pix for the first time since i signed up for nairaland membership. I will give a week's notice and it will be up for only ten minutes.

Moderatros should please note that nairaland isn't the only forum in existence for Big brother. If you ban me here, i will simply move on to some other forum.
No nonsense bro...just like Tayo..I urge u not to leave I always like ur analysis...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2014
@forkadict welcome back
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2014
alexumeho:
Am very sure Tayo must have attended a sabbath church from the way he beats that drum or once "a carried entity"
yea u are right I suspect d guy is 'Karid '.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2014
I need to express my opinion on an important issue. While i was in prison, serving my sentence, I saw a few posters saying that we disliked melvin cos he was too cool and we got a rep who isn't too cool in the person of tayo and as such we shouldn't complain.

As for tayo, if recent events are anything to go by, then he comes across as a quarellsome dude. If that's his kinda personality, then he's a no no for me and i will reject him too without a qualm. His personality and that of melvin are two extremes. It's like if my girlfriend cooks a salty meal for me and i complain then she goes and cooks another without adding salt at all. don't i reserve the right to complain? Of course i do. I need balance. i need our reps to be mentally, psychologically and temperamentally balanced. Kelvin, Ola and Chris are the types of reps I would love to see in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2014
safarigirl:
6 people.

@safarigirl why do you hate her so much?please tell me her offence now,is it because she is twerking?pls learn how to appreciate both of them.if you have two kids and you make it obvious that you like one more than the other is gobe in future you know that right?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2014
njokusboy:

Lmao, I think TheAmaka needs this sermon more than me...
I don't know where Wenrenle picks this orile babes from...
This right here is why naija don't support their female reps....
Denrele head wey no kuku dey house.

Nigerians are still behind leelee though. So far she doesnt mess her game up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

lol,I now see why @safarigirl hates her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.