Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275567 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2014
shezy:
lol,I now see why @safarigirl hates her.
Lol. Not hate. Hate is a strong word .

Sometimes, you guys mis understand safari and the angle she comes from. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2014
shezy:
@safarigirl why do you hate her so much?please tell me her offence now,is it because she is twerking?pls learn how to appreciate both of them.if you have two kids and you make it obvious that you like one more than the other is gobe in future you know that right?

Its not about hating but observing. She doesnt talk about any other thing apart from sex and Twerking. They call her Twerk Twerk now(what a bimbo) . Other girls dance and shake their backsides but when she does hers, she makes faces of someone having se'x and all the movement. What in the world is that? I love s'ex, I have s'ex, you dont understand, I come , my cl'it is ........ . What is that?

Its a waste of time voting that girl. I dont want a combination of Beverly and Selly on my screen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Heard that midget jj was gossiping about tayo with his fellow borites,abeg who here wetin dem say?
Meanwhile in channel 198,tayo,esther and lilian are cracking me up with there drama.My guy just dey enjoy himself while the haters are killing themselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2014
ninnyanny:
I love this "i no send anybody" attitude that Tayo is putting up...dats what girls like sheila , ella and others need right now....

im also happy Luis has danced his reggae to ma' bae's corner......we dont need parasites.

I swear even doe I No f watch now. dats Like d best he shud b on, watch every one do his thing eventually d ryt person go turn up instead of to fall hands d drag woman with anoda person! Naija blood runs, period!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
sophiangel:
I think Tayo jokingly told Arthur that his comedy is not good..and ella and her boyfriend(frankie) took it up and said he was rude and etc,well tayo has apologized to arthur but said ella and frankie can go to hell.

dis is making sense! as in ehn! b like dem pour dem Ota rain water!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. Not hate. Hate is a strong word .

Sometimes, you guys mis understand safari and the angle she comes from. grin
apology to @safarigirl,i have used that word before realising i shouldn't.dislike would have been better.but with all these info about (love sex,clit etc)changes any good personalty of her cause people read things differently
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Njokusboy and ForkAdict again?

This is gonna be interesting.

My son, Ksslib, get me some popcorn, mbok!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2014
soloqy:

Its not about hating but observing. She doesnt talk about any other thing apart from sex and Twerking. They call her Twerk Twerk now(what a bimbo) . Other girls dance and shake their backsides but when she does hers, she makes faces of someone having se'x and all the movement. What in the world is that? I love s'ex, I have s'ex, you dont understand, I come , my cl'it is ........ . What is that?

Its a waste of time voting that girl. I dont want a combination of Beverly and Selly on my screen
.Today was d first day i heard her talk about sex.if u feel u dnt want to vote for her,then just feel indifferent about her and focus on tayo.i know lily is sometimes annoying but she is fun too.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2014
waxdude:
anoda plot for ochon nd ksslib

Thanks for the plot, my brother.

@Njokusboy, I dey wait. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2014
shezy:
apology to @safarigirl,i have used that word before realising i shouldn't.dislike would have been better.but with all these info about (love sex,clit etc)changes any good personalty of her cause people read things differently
Yap. Leelee is cool. A little self control will do the trick.

Besides she just did some little acting /drama. Then Tayo, Sheilla, Esther, Sabina and herself did some funny real housewives scandal talk show ish and it was funny and creative.

If she does things like this more than she twerks, Nigerians wouldnt complain.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2014
safarigirl:
Tayo "if Africa wants fake people, they should take me out"

Ella "How can Tayo shout at me when he said I'm beautiful yesterday" (can you imagine the undigested maggot?)

@ tayo. Nigga real! ....dats word!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Tayo to lee lee-we all know your twerking is a medical condition.lmao!
Tayo,lillian,sheliah and sabina are cracking me up,#teamentertainers
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:
Njokusboy and ForkAdict again?

This is gonna be interesting.

My son, Ksslib, get me some popcorn, mbok!! grin
. No respect your old age, you hear. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

. No respect your old age, you hear. grin

If I punch you eh!! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2014
welcome back forkaddict.i hve missed ur posts...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2014
noxyify:
.Today was d first day i heard her talk about sex.if u feel u dnt want to vote for her,then just feel indifferent about her and focus on tayo.i know lily is sometimes annoying but she is fun too.

Well its about the third time . The first time she made a full lecture on se'xual tools. That is the reason that Namibian played the condo.m prank on her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Tayo to Lillian: Your twerking is a medical condition lmfao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2014
njokusboy:

I dey come, make I finish wetin I dey do before I handle the fuvk obsessed kid.
you don quote am,dat one don do now.@ochon you be big agbaya,wetin concern you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

If I punch you eh!! angry
Hahaha.

And why does the baby looks like jekyll, sorry, Jackey and hyde?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Twerk twerk twerk twerk,nawa oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2014
Lillian : i'll fall sick if I don't twerk in a day

Odikwa serious ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Briareos(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Welcome back forkadict, bye bye again njokusboy.

Lemme reiterate...

Can we observe decorum here? No need to insult anybody. If you are insulted, please use the report button and the mods will do the needful. There is no excuse like "He/she started it".

There is a ban button hovering somewhere under your profile, the mods are not afraid to use it.

Sometimes, walking away from an unnecessary fight is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of maturity.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2014
14:

Thats if you started watching BBA 2 season ago, He was kicked out in BBA season 3 if i am not mistaken, he got angry after being evicted and Smashed glasses, he was very rude. The season he won, BBA all star, Its either they gave it to him or he received a sympathy votes after he lost his father while in the house and never attended the funeral. so your boy tayo is skating on thin ice, this is not the time to bitchh around

@ op that year I was live too, Uti was real n that's what did it for him, lerato, Sheila were all present and they felt the boy, even before his dad died, Nigga was keeping it real, he was being nominated, in fact those who were against the boy did what they wanted and Africa always saved him. Don't forget Tatiana that my fair biatch was an Uti regular until she was moved to the barn, when she came back, Uti's name was ringing!, Munya who finished with Uti, always had him as his first name, but was always saved by Africa, Munya thought he was gonna win cos he was also always saved by Africa but he Never hid the fact that , he was not an Uti fan? funny enough the Uti Nigga did not give a fork!

So back to Tayo e better make people know say na So im b, No time to tell u say, u get fine tits when dats not d mata.

Even as arrogant as Elikem was maybe he was lucky, n though I still hold it against him that my boy NANDO left, Africa loved that ego. I had to respect him for being himself!

morale of the story be real! though with caution!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Tsmilez:
So Samantha too dey beef tayo? taught they were friends,RIP SAMAYO ;DSo Samantha too dey beef tayo? taught they were friends,RIP SAMAYO

she go tire, She's feeling d boy but not telling him
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2014
alexumeho:
. Wait until weekend party so as to confirm your view! Remember, Bevlair started hers during the weeknd party when she got drunk, so dont be in a haste to judge......these ladies are heavy slap on Nigerains moral reputation.

LOL. Excuse me? What moral reputation are you talking about? Moral reputation in Naija bros forget dat tin abeg.

Well, as for not being in a haste to judge. I am not. As long as she's not quarellsome and she doesnt go begging for deak as if deak don finish for naija, then i got her back any forking time!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2014
fashrola:
Lillian : i'll fall sick if I don't twerk in a day

Odikwa serious ooo shocked
Lillian needs deliverance from this twerking ish!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2014
spanzed:
No nonsense bro...just like Tayo..I urge u not to leave I always like ur analysis...

Thanks bro. I appreciate that. I have been looking for something to make me abandon nairaland altogether. Now i think the opportunity is here...

It is what it is
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2014
Jesusculture:
@forkadict welcome back

Thanks bro
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2014
noxyify:

Word! i dont know when it became a crime for a lady to openly talk about sex

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2014
ortopazz:

@ op that year I was live too, that was the year of Itai " my mahn!" Uti was real n that's what did it for him, lerato, Sheila were all present and they felt the boy, even before his dad died, Nigga was keeping it real, he was being nominated, in fact Zeus still nominated on the next nomination, those who were against the boy did what they wanted and Africa always saved him. Don't forget Tatiana that my fair biatch was an Uti regular until she was moved to the barn, when she came back, Uti's name was ringing! or will u forget that the guy who finished with Uti, cant remember his name that was always saved by Africa thought he was gonna win, was not an Uti fan? funny enough the Uti Nigga did not give a fork!

So back to Tayo e better make people know say na So im b, No time to tell u say, u get fine tits when dats not d mata.

Even as arrogant as Elikem was maybe he was lucky, n though I still hold it against him that my boy NANDO left, Africa loved that ego. I had to respect him for being himself!

Itai was in BBA4 with Kevin. He and Crystal represented Zimbabwe..perhaps you meant Munya who was with Uti in both BBA3 and 5 (All Stars)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2014
noxyify:
welcome back forkaddict.i hve missed ur posts...lol

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.