Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,420 members, 7,888,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2278609 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
guys guys one more time I love to stress on this:

its not just about this show what we've done for one Nigerian...we can do more. let's show love to one another. we need ourselves...

tayo spent 63days of hell in that house and came out 1st runner up .he put all his enemies to shame because they left before him to see him shine.

he has something to keep him busy in his ONE ambassadorship .

look around you and pick somebody UP...we need oursleves OK *let's not depend on Africa*

Goodnight
We need to broadcast this! Enemies too much... Bigbrother should ensure equal representation from all regions of Africa. The voting pattern was skewed from the beginning.
Better IDRIS than Macky 2 or Nlha Nlha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
sholay2011:

Keep quiet.
and you are?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
Pple don dey change tok ohh...mk I knw mention monikers shaaa
I de see them ooo...LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by KingTom(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
NickiRoman:
Lmfao!!! I don't care but anyways congratz to idris! and F*ck You baba Tom tom grin undecided
My prayers have been answered grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bye People....We see next year. Happy Holidays. 20C417C0
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
really? You know this how
SAGirl:
Shame Tayo actually believed he was the winner.... see what ego does to a man?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please can someone show how africa voted?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Unfortunately her problem is she believes too much in twitter and Facebook. Anyways let her be, no need to rub it in.

My God Why Una Dey Talk Lyk Dis If Not 4 Our Efforts U Think Say Tayo Go Reach Top 2?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
the name tayo reminds me of arsenal football club, ...sorry, next year don't waste ur money, they are using you..

I learnt my lessons , I don't vote again-I watch and enjoy the shower hour...that's all

#dmalam

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin
decanta:
Where is that girl safarigirl bring your delusional self here at once.
Lik I said I need doctors here cos bp gonna rise,throats are gonna be sliced, grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Exactly. After last year I lost interest in the show. Until we get an equal number of West African participants we will never win BBA. I for one want Ghana to stop entering this xenophobic show. Instead of uniting us, it's bringing dis-unity rather.

Reason why I didn't vote. It's waste of money. Those I pity are those that dashed Endemol their hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
smileySholay2011 favourite always win...ok ohhh
wink grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
14:

At the age of 21, damn. Something i have realised, this show is won by the kids, between the age of 21 and 25. They still have the energy and can take any punch, Above 25, its difficult to win it. The stress has taken its tall already, so people get emotional and angry.

Lucky boy!

May God give him the wisdom to use the money wisely.

He was dressed like a winner too grin Very suave.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
And am dancing like that now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Unfortunately her problem is she believes too much in twitter and Facebook. Anyways let her be, no need to rub it in.
That girl thinks Twitter and Facebook counts.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
olegunner:
Now iwant to talk....

Fuxck you decanta........

Safarigirl. Idey still feel u...iwont mind u pm me ur fone numba......

Spade ma guy.........being a while

Ochon. Ino dey feel u...buh all in all u still dey dere.....

Again nagina. Decanta. God puniish you...

Man wey dey form woman online.....shame on you.....am sure ur buttholle go down turn something else

Change man. APC

LMAO! grin Egbon mi, calm down ooo!
It's just a game, at the end of the day. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
WELL IT SEEMS THAT WE CAN ALL SAY that Idris is the LION SLAYER!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
you guys should happy your guy won, why gloat?, then they say we are proud?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
angryyy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
if you are still feeling bad about tayo's loss just dance and Shoji away
oya sheeey make dem know say you sabi ;Dif you are still feeling bad about tayo's loss just dance and Shoji away
oya sheeey make dem know say you sabi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Its not ego. You have a right to be disappointed if you make it to the last 2 out of 26. Do you follow sports?

Between Tayo and Idris, it's Idris that was actually feeling like the winner before they even left the house. IK even talked about it. No mind her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
and you are?
SHOLAY2011?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
pahgy:
stop talking trash, wen Tayo was busy making enemies hin no knw abi? Idris was by far the most deserving housemate. All his contestant wanted him to win. Even Uti could sense that he was a winner wen he came to d house.
stop spewing jazz for get enmity u guyz keep making senseless assumptions if not Idris any person from EA will have still bag that Cash hope u gat dat into ur skull
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
you guys should happy your guy won, why gloat?, then they say we are proud?

Lolzzz, bro, give it a rest...
Let them have a field day, na their moment...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
meggy11:
If Goodluck Jonathan knows what is good for him he should make some cash ready for Tayo.
Tayo lost out just because he is a Nigerian.
Tayo they will hear ur story.

Goodluck Jonathan? Has he found the Chibok girls? Solved the issue of Boko Haram and a plethora of other things?

What won't i read on this thread?

Imagine calling Pres Jonathan over BBA matters

Mtchewwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by paulinemimi(f): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Really happy for Idris....We did our best for Tayo...Congrats to tayo too 63days no be joke..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is painful.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:
I was going to tackle Safarigirl on her previous statements about Tayo having Bots and Uganda on lock, and me being a 'pessimist' for saying the truth, but on second thought, I don't think it's worth it anymore. smiley

So, people - sholay2011, Ksslib, Eustachio, Thandii1, Safarigirl, Nigeriangirl, Goodgirl2, Sugarcoconut, Tunbebes, Waxdude, Forkadict, Forwetinnah, Iphie, Yinkade - What do you say we carry on from where we left off with the picture game? You know, at least reveal ourselves to our thread buddies before calling it a night?

smiley
8:30pm gbam
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Don't blame her...Tayo's attitude especially towards women is BIG NO NO
Lessons for all of us...you can always be a better version of yourself. Fight with Sheila cost him a country and perhaps $300000!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
njokusboy:
Safarigirl, dannyxy, forwetinnah and co....
Ya'll did a great job wink

Thanks booboo!! You win some, you loose some. After his tiff with Sheillah i suspected this would happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lesson: Stop hyping nigerian male reps!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
pahgy:
stop talking trash, wen Tayo was busy making enemies hin no knw abi? Idris was by far the most deserving housemate. All his contestant wanted him to win. Even Uti could sense that he was a winner wen he came to d house.
What happenend to ofunneka of season 2 did she also made enemies. Mteeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.