Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2278636 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

My God Why Una Dey Talk Lyk Dis If Not 4 Our Efforts U Think Say Tayo Go Reach Top 2?
This is not about efforts but the truth. The same twitter and Facebook she relied on last year That Elikem would be the first to leave and that Melvin will win and she disappeared too and was no where to be found. All am saying is that twitter and Facebook does not represent the whole population. Neways am done with this smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Don't blame her...Tayo's attitude especially towards women is BIG NO NO
...I sincerely do not blame her...I strongly feel some of his actions, irrespective of the voting pattern, cost him some votes. He has a lot of anger management to work on....just one of the numerous wrongs I believe with the loss in the show, not disregarding being with the right people, he needs to make right. Happy Holidays...see you in the nearest future

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls, who has safarigirls number, abeg, make una call am oh, I hope she's alright...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by NickiRoman: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
KingTom:

My prayers have been answered grin grin grin
grin grin undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
sigmundfreud:

Lessons for all of us...you can always be a better version of yourself. Fight with Sheila cost him a country and perhaps $300000!

Exactly. ..even his fight with Uti and Peo was unnecessary.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tayo no win, case closed,

Oya all the peeps dat promised to upload their pix abeg make una start, Cutemii, dannyxy, ochon/ eustachio, forwetinnah ngwanu!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

Taaaa stop it. If it wasn't for regionalism, Idris wouldnt have won and even despite regionalism, I'm sure the results were close. Stop gloating and enjoy that your guy won.
Idris is the most deserving winner, Idris was the most entertaining. Its BB Africa not BB Nigeria. Tayo did nothing, u people wasted moni on votes to make him come second. Tayo Normal sef no suppose dey top 4

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

Between Tayo and Idris, it's Idris that was actually feeling like the winner before they even left the house. IK even talked about it. No mind her.
That's a fact. I hate it when you allow a person's flaw block your own ability to be rational.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
I wish Idris and Tayo and all housemates the best. I pray that Tayo takes this journey as an opportunity to learn how to make friends and not alienate people because of your behaviour.
For Idris, I hope ( i doubt but for his mum) as a very young hot millionaire that he makes this money work for him (He should ask Richard, it can go fast!).
Tayo will make the money back, but I pray he takes time and watches all his tapes. I doubt he will be able to go through them because some of them were really bad. With the attacks and bruhaha from organisations on women about his attach on women, I doubt if endemol or Mnet would have given this money to him.

But I think he has some good people around him and they will help.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
I've been indifferent right from the beginning. I cast my votes for Tayo though for patriotism sakes.
Congratulations to Idris..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
meggy11:
If Goodluck Jonathan knows what is good for him he should make some cash ready for Tayo.
Tayo lost out just because he is a Nigerian.
Tayo they will hear ur story.
Tayo lost because he was too aggressive. Tayo made it to the final 2 because he was Nigerian. Its the other way around.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Goodluck Jonathan? Has he found the Chibok girls? Solved the issue of Boko Haram and a plethora of other things?

What won't i read on this thread?

Imagine calling Pres Jonathan over BBA matters

Mtchewwwww
am sorry but this killed me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Lucky boy!

May God give him the wisdom to use the money wisely.

He was dressed like a winner too grin Very suave.
He had difficulty breathing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
njokusboy:
Pls, who has safarigirls number, abeg, make una call am oh, I hope she's alright...

gringringringringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
everyone cries foul when their rep gets evicted. Maybe ours seem magnified cos our reps always get all the way to the finals before they get evicted, but we are not doing anything that permithis or Esther or Samantha 's fans didn't do when they lost their favourite hms. Don't Turn this to a us against them shindig or make it sound like we are all self involved bigots in Nigeria. Personally, unlike most Nigeria ms, I would have preferred macky 2 or mam bee to win if not Tayo, but idris won. We all knew that was most likely going to happen . Most of us said it. I'm sure the results were close, but congrats to Idris. Tayo fans have a right to express their disappointments same as fans of other housemates. It shouldn't suddenly become "crying foul" because we are Nigerians
SAGirl:
I stand to be corrected here, but Nigeria has won this competition the most number of times. And yet, every single time you don't win, you cry foul. How does that work exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
I can't say I didn't see idris winning, I did, but it's just so sad what regionalism does to this show. Tayo put the 'hot' in 'hotshot', he was by far the best hm in the show. Maybe the organizers should give all regions equal representation in the game to make it fairer.

It's quite sad to see Tayo lose. I felt those tears should have been wiped with the ultimate prize. Well, he might have lost the game, but at least he did win something.
Endless opportunities still await him in the real world. I wish him luck, as I do idris.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
RoyalPearl:
This is not about efforts but the truth. The same twitter and Facebook she relied on last year That Elikem would be the first to leave and that Melvin will win and she disappeared too and was no where to be found. All am saying is that twitter and Facebook does not represent the whole population. Neways am done with this smiley

It was the same thing I tried to tell her about this whole thing, but she labeled me a 'pessimist', saying I focused on the 'negative' while she focused on the 'positive'.

Twitter is a waste of time for realists, and I hate to sound like a killjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
njokusboy:
Safarigirl is fine. She will be here very soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
mockteam:
I wish Idris and Tayo and all housemates the best. I pray that Tayo takes this journey as an opportunity to learn how to make friends and not alienate people because of your behaviour.
For Idris, I hope ( i doubt but for his mum) as a very young hot millionaire that he makes this money work for him (He should ask Richard, it can go fast!).
Tayo will make the money back, but I pray he takes time and watches all his tapes. I doubt he will be able to go through them because some of them were really bad. With the attacks and bruhaha from organisations on women about his attach on women, I doubt if endemol or Mnet would have given this money to him.

But I think he has some good people around him and they will help.

Idris won 3x what Richard won..it shouldn't go fast o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
RoyalPearl:

Did U Read My Words And Comprehended It B4 U Quoted Me? .... No, I Don't Think So
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dandollar1: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
IDRIS Had The Highest Probability To Win...
true talk. The guy get more swag than tayo. Tayo swag na yoruba swag.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
ninnyanny:
This is painful.
I an all still waiting for you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 2n2k(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ambber:

broken

No. Repeated shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:
I was going to tackle Safarigirl on her previous statements about Tayo having Bots and Uganda on lock, and me being a 'pessimist' for saying the truth, but on second thought, I don't think it's worth it anymore. smiley

So, people - sholay2011, Ksslib, Eustachio, Thandii1, Safarigirl, Nigeriangirl, Goodgirl2, Sugarcoconut, Tunbebes, Waxdude, Forkadict, Forwetinnah, Iphie, Yinkade - What do you say we carry on from where we left off with the picture game? You know, at least reveal ourselves to our thread buddies before calling it a night?

smiley
Not a bad idea....let d uploadings begin...you 1st tho!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please does anyone know how africa voted?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
It was very obvious from the onset that idris will win,I knew for sure the day he knocked out Ellah....but some people have eyes but can't see.Shame!
I said this a zillion times here ,age is not everything... Some kids are younger than adults.
Anyway I don't want to gloat too much,someone teach me how to deactivate my account.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

Taaaa stop it. If it wasn't for regionalism, Idris wouldnt have won and even despite regionalism, I'm sure the results were close. Stop gloating and enjoy that your guy won.
But seriously, how would Tayo have won without regionalism? Do you think Idris won with only East African Votes? IDris was a sweet guy who avoided quarrel and tried to get on with everybody. Many of us here were cringing in our homes when Tayo went on some of his rants. It was not good to watch. I have no doubt that Tayo is a great guy, but he came into that game with some level of arrogance and alpha male ish.
Maybe he thought that his country of almost 200 million people will do.. but there.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
King AKT the lion slayer! Slayed all the southern Africans grin... The real loosers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Keky(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Karen, Uti & Kevin won with the same regional voting. No excuse, baba just went to bba to fight & boast about how made he was outside bba.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
sigmundfreud:

Lessons for all of us...you can always be a better version of yourself. Fight with Sheila cost him a country and perhaps $300000!
You don't know that for sure.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAGirl:
I stand to be corrected here, but Nigeria has won this competition the most number of times. And yet, every single time you don't win, you cry foul. How does that work exactly?

my point exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.