Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,154 members, 7,880,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:44 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275551 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Psychedelia:

Uti was not intellectually gifted.
He was very perceptive, though. I'll give him that. His ability to read the game and guess Biggie's tricks was second to none.

But please keep in mind he didn't learn to use this sense of preception until his second try in 2010; so pitting him against Tayo is hardly a fair comparison.

I was referring to the Uti of 2010... very perceptive.... Tayo just does not give a fvck...
He is like Uti of season 3... He might go the same way too if he ain't careful

Tayo might get perceptive in his next try... anyway it's too early.. Him fit change
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nkankar nominates Tayo (he was loud and aggressive towards their team and he escalates things too much) and Sabina (he is not close to her)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nhlanhla- Tayo(during group deliberations, he was very loud and aggressive to his team and they argued yesterday with regards to how africa will vote, he escalates things, was a sore looser today saying africa voted based on sympathy) and Sabina( not really close to her but like her a lot brings a lot of live to the house)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by obayaya(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Harbosede02:
Laveda's nomination

jj-cos she felt he didn't gv enuf chance,they trusted im as a director,bt he failed.

Frankie-she tinks hez a gud person bt in d team he didn't fyt 4 hez position,he didn't make imself heard

Are you BBA's official commentator?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nhlanhla nominination

tayo-he was agressive to hez team,and hez a bit of an emotional person,and cos tayo said africa voted 4 ez team out of sympathy

sabina-hez nt close 2 ha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nhanla, its Tayo not Tearyour.

If you want to nominate someone, at least pronounce the name right. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tayo +4
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ksslib:
Mr 265 you be man jare.

Henceforth I will stop calling you trapezium head.
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Psychedelia:
265 nominates Promiscuous and Arthur.
grin grin....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
primeteus sharaaaaaap already

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
YACAA:
Macky2- Laveda(the decision she made in selecting people wasn't fair) and Frankie( he is still in his shell, not being himself, his accent is fake, says stuff that is not real)

Now see person wey get brain to nominate here

All those whinning abt losing shld hv nominated laveda

For not giving a fair share to the grouping

Simple thing...split each country housemates into two and form two grps she no sabi wid her groundnut oil face angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
See this promi ooooo. Idiot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Premitheus nominates Tayo and Frankie
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:
Tayo +4

+5 actually
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Permithius nominates Tayo (he is very loud... dude made it sound like Tayo is a hopeless anti women campaign or something) and Frankie
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Permethius- Tayo(he is very loud and as a model expects more respect from him to women, he should practice what he preaches, the way he talks makes others in the house feel unsafe, he is a ticking bomb, doesn't have to blow up) and Frankie(he is lost and not representing himself, his head is in the cloud)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ksslib:
Oh boy. Trezegah's strategy is the baddest ever.

Avoid the camera and housemates till they forget I exist then show up on day 63 and win the money.
lol...you are the baddest...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
ninnyanny:
+5 actually

Chai
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Permethias nomination

tayo-ermmm,unda d fact datz ez very loud,he expects more frm,e.g he caused laveda,and doesn't av respect 4 women generally.

Frankie-hez lost in everytin,hez nt also representing imself....d remaining na story
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Iwish I can strangle perimuthus . He is sooooooo full of shit. He should leave d guy's outside profession. Bloody cook

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
obayaya:

Are you BBA's official commentator?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
This Promthu guy mehn cracked me, "Frankie is lost " as in ehn Nigga No was time, just spitting his reasons like he his on a rap track, damn!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
tsquaure:
Iwish I can strangle perimuthus . He is sooooooo full of shit. He should leave d guy's outside profession. Bloody cook

He is so irritating , what's that crap about not respectingbwen and blah blah. Even the Laveda didn't nominate the guy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Promitheus ooooo. Biggie said you should nominate , why are you telling people's life history?

Even biggie had to cut him. Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
14:

So you started watching BBA this year or you watch it on nairaland. SA with 5 million subscribers, have 1 vote. but for group voting, its majority rule, numbers of voters not countries. i guess you get it now
How does the vote work, you may ask if you do not know.
Viewers vote via social media and via SMS. Each vote cast using these methods all carry equal weight, that being one viewer popularity vote. Viewer popularity votes will be tallied for each housemate eligible for eviction within each voting region. The housemate with the most votes per region will receive that regions popularity vote, (if a tie occurs, the region popularity vote will be split equally). Those with the least regional votes are evicted. If there is a tie, a second round of votes will be tallied.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ogaprime(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
safarigirl:
you can drop your smart card number for me nd I'll ask them to activate the channel for you on twitter, but you'll have to stay alert cuz they'll ask for confirmation if the channel has been activated

Thought I have been communicating with a male all this while, didn't know its a female...thank you very much...this is my smart card number 4130613788. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
tsquaure:

Don't mind the idiot. He was talking too much. See d way biggyv short him up. Self Righteous twart

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lmaoooo @groundnut oil face.
Someone else on twitter compared her face to melting chocolate.
Her oily skin is out of this world tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Agbgift:

How can say muyan had brains more than uti?
Girl are u sure u watched all stars?

Munya was just a bonehead with a British accent.
People hype his intelligence, but I never witnessed it for once.
And in both seasons he appeared, he was bested by many other housemates in the intellectual department. He was never ranked number 1 there.

In Season 3, the most intelligent housemates were Tawana (from Botswana) and TK (That fat, brown-sweater-wearing rapper from Zambia).
In Season 5 (All Stars), the most intelligent housemates were Lerato, Sheila and Yacob.

Munya ain't worth a shhiit.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Harbosede02:
Permethias nomination

tayo-ermmm,unda d fact datz ez very loud,he expects more frm,e.g he caused laveda,and doesn't av respect 4 women generally.

Frankie-hez lost in everytin,hez nt also representing imself....d remaining na story

Bl00dy m0ron! Even laveda has moved on. He thinks his campaign will make the female viewers like him. Fake eediot, he respects women yet he played that disrespectful prank on lilian.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lucremoy:

we'll see how that works out for him.
Lol. You might never know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.