Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273042 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Trezegah's nomination

samanta-d first day he came in,she talked abt hez country men,dat they pretend to be d best and becos he dreamt of ha in a negative way

esther-no reason at 1st,so he managed to say cos shez sum1 dat talks and smokes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lmao, I love Tayo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Trezagah- Samantha(first day he came in she was talking about Mozambiqueans saying their guys pretend to be the best ones and another day she said she never sees him working and the third time was when she appeared in her dream and she wasn't good in the dream so maybe it is a message) and Esther(pronounced it Ster lol didn't really have a reason but. Biggie cautioned him and he said maybe because she is one of these girls that shouts a lot and she smokes)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tredegar nominates Samantha (she said mozambican guys are full of themselves. .. and she appeared in his dream negatively) and Esther (or ster. .. she is one of these girls that shouts a lot and smokes)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Trezagha say Esther na "Ster"....chai!! See as him funkynize the name

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nd who said Tayo had any brains at all...

What nonsense, that JJ wants to be like him, laugh at his jokes....

@tatiana, you dey see shocked shocked

3 Likes

Guess datz all
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
sholay2011:
Officially, Tayo isnt that intelligent. See reasons for nominations. ..kinda like self-serving.
Abeg forget the 'hez being real nonsense'.
Looooooooool. . The koko be say he nominated the people that nominated him.. two ge four... gbam... all even.. Jj nominating lilian na strategy. . Said it over n over n over again. . He keeps using her as cover up

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
tatiana009:
Lmao, I love Tayo

Lmao, did you see his reason for nominating JJ, you must have a terrible definition for the word "intelligence"...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Belovedd:

From what I understand, HOH cannot save anyone, they can only add to the list

My sister, na wetin i jus hear oh. I won't lie tho, this new style sweet die.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
obayaya:

Are you BBA's official commentator?
lolz,na u knw
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
I Hope Lilian won't be up sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tayo na goat ☺He said some people will escape nomination because they are so dry in the house lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

Did the babe really say march? lol
sud i say marsh??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chai... Tayo can talk o

"Some people will escape nominations because they're dry in the house"

God save that boy o...taking realness to a new level

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:

Lmao, did you see his reason for nominating JJ, you must have a terrible definition for the word "intelligence"...

The reasons were entertaining and the important thing is that he nominated rightly. Go and see all the forums, it's all about Tayo. If Tayo leaves this BBa will be boring

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
YACAA:
Trezagah- Samantha(first day he came in she was talking about Mozambiqueans saying their guys pretend to be the best ones and another day she said she never sees him working and the third time was when she appeared in her dream and she wasn't good in the dream so maybe it is a message) and Esther(pronounced it Ster lol didn't really have a reason but. Biggie cautioned him and he said maybe because she is one of these girls that shouts a lot and she smokes)
Trezagah must be a strong spiritualist grin. He don catch smanatha winchy so.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
ortopazz:
tayo was just to straight abeg! him knack the thing as e dey
Oh please!

Tayo: "Some ppl won't be up for nominations because they are too dry in the house".

Yes, it's funny...and yes, it's silly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=YACAA post=27091609]Tayo- JJ(he wants to be like him Tayo and is not comfortable with who he is; catches him looking at him,laughs at all his jokes, he is jealous and afraid of him and will do anything to get him down)

LMAO, *wipe off tear*

Tayo be like...
Dude stop starin at me coz dat shiit iz scarin mehn, u gay or somtin

Btw, bt dat guy really look lyk homo to me o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
tayo says some people will not be put up because people in the house will forget their name because they don't talk

kikikik
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kai. Tayo, you dey fall person hands atimes sha.

I liked who you nominated but come on dude!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dis tayo guy ehn??im mata don taya me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Harbosede02:
sud i say marsh??

huh i'm just asking if she actually said that word.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tayo's reasons were kinda stale to be frank.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nominations list
Frank ie - 8
JJ the midget -7
Tayo - 7
Permithius - 6
Esther - 5
Sabina - 4
Laveda - 3
Lillian - 3
Alusa - 2
Arthur - 2
Samantha - 1

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Final Tally:
Frankie-8
Tayo- 7
JJ- 7
Permithias- 6
Esther- 5
Sabina- 4

EA will be split. Tayo should be safe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fynegurl: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
So what's the final count on how they were nominated please?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:

No ojoro this season?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
tatiana009:

The reasons were entertaining and the important thing is that he nominated rightly. Go and see all the forums, it's all about Tayo. If Tayo leaves this BBa will be boring

Owk nah... dey give urself hope...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

lol,guess itz marsh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

she actually said match

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.