Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275590 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Did she reveal her strategy? No. Though you might say it's transparent. How does Nigeria votes hugely determine who stays and who doesn't?

Firstly at the highlighted... i never said she revealed her strategy intentionally; keyword being intentional. Secondly, if you have a strategy of that kind of nature, it is not meant to be transparent- it is not meant to be easily identified. Thirdly I never said nigeria's vote hugely determines anything; i simply stated that in this game, Nigeria has influence. If you don't get it, look through the past bba winners.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

Firstly at the highlighted... i never said she revealed her strategy intentionally; keyword being intentional. Secondly, if you have a strategy of that kind of nature, it is not meant to be transparent- it is not meant to be easily identified. I never said nigeria's vote hugely determines anything; i simply stated that in this game, Nigeria has influence. If you don't get it, look through the past bba winners.

Ok, I don't get it, can you analyse it?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ata wewe, no shut up you hear. Dey interrupt discussion with that your palm kernel bweast. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
Voting for jj
Not Lilian
who asked you sef?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Ok, I don't get it, can you analyse it?

Bros, you're just looking for someone to engage in a long discussion with you and i simply don't have time for that. What I said is not hard to understand.
Reincarnated:
If you don't get it, look through the past bba winners.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

Firstly at the highlighted... i never said she revealed her strategy intentionally; keyword being intentional. Secondly, if you have a strategy of that kind of nature, it is not meant to be transparent- it is not meant to be easily identified. Thirdly I never said nigeria's vote hugely determines anything; i simply stated that in this game, Nigeria has influence. If you don't get it, look through the past bba winners.
our influence didn't count for nothing last year though, we had two reps in the final, none won.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

Bros, you're just looking for someone to engage in a long discussion with you and i simply don't have time for that. What I said is not hard to understand.

Loool, you have to resort to that. When you have time, please explain it to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lucremoy:
our influence didn't count for nothing last year though, we had two reps in the final, none won.

You mean Nigerians didn't shoot themselves in the foot by overhyping Dillish? Sometimes, una nor sabi comprehend things on this thread. If you don't understand the meaning of influence, google it.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
fashrola:
who asked you sef?
azzin ehn. Nigga be feeling important cuz nobody remembered that Crycee Moore was in Team A
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

You mean Nigeria didn't shoot themselves in the foot by overhyping Dillish? Sometimes, una nor sabi comprehend things on this thread. If you don't understand the meaning of influence, google it.
so you're the one who understands, explain then, 'cause i obviously don't get your point.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

What you said is actually hard to understand... what influence does naija have

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Don't know how true buh I Heard Luis kicked miras gate, as in bunked her. my appeal is, abeg video dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

You mean Nigerians didn't shoot themselves in the foot by overhyping Dillish? Sometimes, una nor sabi comprehend things on this thread. If you don't understand the meaning of influence, google it.

Which did Naijas Dillish hype do?

Help her win the game or make her more presentable to other countries who actually voted for her in the finals...

We could not even win sierraleone and you are talking of influence
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Loool, you have to resort to that. When you have time, please explain it to me.

Lol no wahala
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:

Help her win the game or make her more presentable to other countries who actually voted for her in the finals...

please, help me tell him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
how hard is it to comprehend that naija has influence on bba, Nigeria populates Africa, you find Nigerians in every nook and cranny, and they vote like mad,,how can a country that have won three bba not have influence...

common comprehension.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lucremoy:
so you're the one who understands, explain then, 'cause i obviously don't get your point.

in·flu·ence
ˈinflo͝oəns/Submit
noun
the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.

Like i said, if u nor sabi the meaning of influence, open ur dictionary
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
and the reason a Nigerian did not win last year was because we were divided, some werw pro Melvin, some were pro Beverly, and there was the pro dillish group.. arrgggghhh, nawa oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Anyway, my point is that we cannot do anything to the girl...
Even if she didn't nominate both our reps, there is no assurance we'd vote her when she is up....

Our influence is overrated

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

in·flu·ence
ˈinflo͝oəns/Submit
noun
the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself.

abi, all you said was on point, Nigeria has influence on bba, the population of Nigeria in Africa is just too much...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:
Anyway, my point is that we cannot do anything to the girl...
Even if she didn't nominate both our reps, there is no assurance we'd vote her when she is up....

Our influence is overrated
overatted gini?, when did you start watching bba?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

in·flu·ence
ˈinflo͝oəns/Submit
noun

i thought this was what you'd do, and you didn't disappoint. What i wanna know is how this affects the show
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dannyxy:
how hard is it to comprehend that naija has influence on bba, Nigeria populates Africa, you find Nigerians in every nook and cranny, and they vote like mad,,how can a country that have won three bba not have influence...

common comprehension.

Young man... why didn't our influence help melvin win...
Last I checked, naija na one country vote...
Beverly got ethiopias vote, Elikem got Sierra leone..
Naija wud have gotten sierraleone if Elikem was not there, alas, our INFLUENCE could not win sierraleone...
Even if we won sierraleone, it would be because of regionality nd not because of any useless influence...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Please y'all shoulc vote Trezagah as the housemate with the X factor. We need to confude the housemates and hype the dude.

He's really entertaining cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dannyxy:
abi, all you said was on point, Nigeria has influence on bba, the population of Nigeria in Africa is just too much...
the population, how many nigerians do you think actually vote? So if there are 160million nigerians, does that mean 160million votes?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dannyxy:
overatted gini?, when did you start watching bba?

Young man, we don't have any influence here, stop being sentimental...

What about south Africa where the show is hosted... no be only one winner dem don ever produce??

Which yeye influence undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:

you obviously don't understand. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dannyxy:

common comprehension.
Lol! So Nigerians in every nook and cranny in other countries have access to dstv and watch BBA talk less of over voting their host countries? Wow!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chiazalam1:
you obviously don't understand. undecided

Then make me understand undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
omoba88:
People like Kacey Moore will keep escaping nomination.....
and people like him don't win big bro
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lucremoy:

the population, how many nigerians do you think actually vote? So if there are 160million nigerians, does that mean 160million votes?

The dude has obviously forgotten that the 1 billion Nigerians is still a country vote...

Mind you, am a full Blooded Nigerian
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:

Young man... why didn't our influence help melvin win...
Last I checked, naija na one country vote...
Beverly got ethiopias vote, Elikem got Sierra leone..
Naija wud have gotten sierraleone if Elikem was not there, alas, our INFLUENCE could not win sierraleone...
Even if we won sierraleone, it would be because of regionality nd not because of any useless influence...
my friend I like I said Nigeria was not united last year, some hated Melvin because he was dull, some hated bervely because she was loose, last year Nigerians were so divided, some even refused to vote..
Nigeria was united in voting Kevin, he won, Nigeria was united in voting uti, he won, Nigeria was united in voting Karen, she won, a united Nigeria in voting will have monopoly of bba, but we cannot agree all the time, so we Can't have monopoly..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.