Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2290456 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Lol! So Nigerians in every nook and cranny in other countries have access to dstv and watch BBA talk less of over voting their host countries? Wow!!!
thank you jare, couldn't have said it better myself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
ToyinDipo:

The issue I have is actually his reasons for voting JJ. How can you say someone is trying to be you for goodness sake? That he laughs at his jokes, he looks at him somehow, he would do anything to get him down, when the guy even subtly voted Lilian over him. Tayo is beeeetchy, accept it.

tayo didn't lie. the guy looks at him all the time. he acts weird, is eccentric and truly laughs at his own joke. tayo no lie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:

What you said is actually hard to understand... what influence does naija have

Lets start with the fact that they've won bba 3 times... not just 3 times, 3 consecutive times. My point in this whole discussion is whether u like it or not, Naija has influence.. Now however you want to look at it (whether na positive or negative influence, that one nor concern me). Yes, at the end of day, we all have one country vote but nigeria alone has the capability of swaying a country's vote.. Its not fuuckking hard, whether at the end of the day, say Mozambique's rep wins, you still cannot put Moz on the same pedestal as naija in this game.... Abeg i nor fit argue, my point is not that hard to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dannyxy:
my friend I like I said Nigeria was not united last year, some hated Melvin because he was dull, some hated bervely because she was loose, last year Nigerians were so divided, some even refused to vote..
Nigeria was united in voting Kevin, he won, Nigeria was united in voting uti, he won, Nigeria was united in voting Karen, she won, a united Nigeria in voting will have monopoly of bba, but we cannot agree all the time, so we Can't have monopoly..
i think this is the only reasonable post i've read so far.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:

Young man... why didn't our influence help melvin win...
Last I checked, naija na one country vote...
Beverly got ethiopias vote, Elikem got Sierra leone..
Naija wud have gotten sierraleone if Elikem was not there, alas, our INFLUENCE could not win sierraleone...
Even if we won sierraleone, it would be because of regionality nd not because of any useless influence...
please where this person from some?

The level of nonsense this nigga has been talking since his first post is highly disturbing. Just dey yarn opata like say na you be Big Brother.

Abeg you and your possie Lucremoy should siddon for one corner and allow the usual people talk. Anybody wey never sabi no go ever sabi. As old as you are you still want someone to explain what INFLUENCE means to you.

Let's see the last 5 winners of BBA:

Season 3- Ricco (Nigerians hyped cuz he was Uti's friend)
Season 4- Kevin (Nigerians hyped cuz he's Nigeria)
Season 5- Uti (same as Kevin)
Season 6- Karen (same as the last 2)
Season 7- Keagan (Nigerians hyped and voted for him.)
Season 8- Dillish (all her Osho baba chants paid off, mega hyping)

In fact the entire top 5 of season 8 had Nigeria backing them up and hyping them.

If at this point you still don't understand the Nigerian influence then you and your possie are far dumber than the Tayo you say is unintelligent

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dannyxy:
and the reason a Nigerian did not win last year was because we were divided, some werw pro Melvin, some were pro Beverly, and there was the pro dillish group.. arrgggghhh, nawa oh.
Don't forget Ghana's Elikem snatched votes from Ghana and Sierra Leone which would have gone to either Melvin or Beverly, the Zim votes could have swayed anywhere.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
safarigirl:

The level of nonsense this nigga has been talking since his first post is highly disturbing. Just dey yarn opata like say na you be Big Brother.

Abeg you and your possie Lucremoy should siddon for one corner and allow the usual people talk. Anybody wey never sabi no go ever sabi. As old as you are you still want someone to explain what INFLUENCE means to you.

In fact the entire top 5 of season 8 had Nigeria backing them up and hyping them.

If at this point you still don't understand the Nigerian influence then you and your possie are far dumber than the Tayo you say is unintelligent

Gbam. ToyinDipo, here's that analysis u asked for

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria hypes this, Nigeria hypes that, Nigeria is not the centre of the universe.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lucremoy:

i thought this was what you'd do, and you didn't disappoint. What i wanna know is how this affects the show

Ahn ahn bros, you told me you didn't understand and since you nor wan go find dictionary for your lazy self, i brought it to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

Lets start with the fact that they've won bba 3 times... not just 3 times, 3 consecutive times. My point in this whole discussion is whether u like it or not, Naija has influence.. Now however you want to look at it (whether na positive or negative influence, that one nor concern me). Yes, at the end of day, we all have one country vote but nigeria alone has the capability of swaying a country's vote.. Its not fuuckking hard, whether at the end of the day, say Mozambique's rep wins, you still cannot put Moz on the same pedestal as naija in this game.... Abeg i nor fit argue, my point is not that hard to comprehend.

why you dey waste MB on unintelligent people? That guy fit no understand your yarns so.

Anyone denying the Nigerian influence is simply in denial. No be until our rep win you go know say we get influence. That's why ALL African countries keep attacking our reps.

If Tayo was Kenyan or Ghanaian, people would find him entertaining, but the fear of Nigeria make them attack him.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lucremoy:

thank you jare, couldn't have said it better myself.
As in ehn! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Reincarnated:

Ahn ahn bros, you told me you didn't understand and since you nor wan go find dictionary for your lazy self, i brought it to you smiley
lol, i just tire, you guys have made my night though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:

Young man, we don't have any influence here, stop being sentimental...

What about south Africa where the show is hosted... no be only one winner dem don ever produce??

Which yeye influence undecided
you are the one being sentimental, and refusing to accept the truth.

now you said south Africa were the show is hosted has won one, but Nigeria have won three, and would have probably won it again, if ola hadn't left.. my man, you have answered your question by yourself.

how many housemates win hoh and still leave them selves for eviction, that's right, only Nigerians have done it and they were not evicted. my old man, that's influence.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
safarigirl:

calm down, the fact that you mentioned my name couldn't make me concentrate on whatever you were saying, but i get the picture though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lucremoy:
Nigeria hypes this, Nigeria hypes that, Nigeria is not the centre of the universe.
Bros take a chill pill....and stop hating nah abi are you MAdT?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2014
smollett:

What you said is actually hard to understand... what influence does naija have
Lol! Over here(BBA thread), Nigeria's influence on BBA is no child's play oo! grin Thing is peeps think their opinion on this thread overrules independent viewers at home.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2014
fashrola:
Bros take a chill pill....and stop hating nah abi are you MAdT?
taah shutup dia, how can i be hating my motherland.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Lol! So Nigerians in every nook and cranny in other countries have access to dstv and watch BBA talk less of over voting their host countries? Wow!!!
arrrrgggghhh, I hate explaining things like this, how can all of them have dstv?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Lol! Over here(BBA thread), Nigeria's influence on BBA is no child's play oo! grin Thing is peeps think their opinion on this thread overrules independent viewers at home.
I no blame u grin grin go jump inside river ghana grin grin grin ;DLWKMD

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Ridiculous arguments. Influence indeed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by geetee199: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2014
If you know what it feels like being under thesame roof with someone you believe hates you.You cant blame Tayo for giving those reasons for nominating jj.Imagine working in your office,suddenly you look up and see ur co-worker or collegue looking at you in a bad way.Youll feel he means you harm and youll always watch your back.
jj is talented but Tayo is right about him,jj doesnt look and act like someone who is ok and confident with who he is.jj has all the traits of a stalker,and stalkers can be dangerous.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2014
The thing is you guys are so wrapped up in the idea that Nigeria is so powerful with so much influence, i'm sure that's the idea Tayo has in his head that's why he behaves the way he does sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2014
Flexysweet:
I no blame u grin grin go jump inside river ghana grin grin grin ;DLWKMD
haha!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Dannyxy:
arrrrgggghhh, I hate explaining things like this, how can all of them have dstv?
oh! So all of them don't? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2014
gringringrin
Tayo to Sheilla. ..Yansshi, Yansshi. ..i like this geeh die
Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2014
thandii1:
Ridiculous arguments. Influence indeed undecided

I sure say u nor be naija. The fact that this topic is paining u coupled with your denial proves my point.

Ehmm all those Non Nigerians wey dey this thread, before this argument further fills your hatred for naija, jus know that my point was not to make we Nigerians come off as proud. No no no...infact I was simply jus stating the obvious I noticed from past BBA's. Kindly pls disregard any feeling of arrogance that u might have gotten from this topic...and you know, carry on enjoying Big Brother Hotshots... Meanwhile, Vote Wisely, Vote Lillian, Vote Tayo. wink

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2014
Lucremoy:
The thing is you guys are so wrapped up in the idea that Nigeria is so powerful with so much influence, i'm sure that's the idea Tayo has in his head that's why he behaves the way he does sometimes.
WELL SAID!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Lucremoy:

Oh Lucremoy.. You sure say u be naija so grin.. See, I am proudly Nigerian hence, I get the right to hype my country in whatever way i want to and That should not concern anybody.. If a Zimbabwean person wants to feel the same way I feel about my darling country, then by all means please do so. The same way an American feels their country is powerful, is the same way I choose to look and speak about my own country. And GHKwame1, i shock say u sef join the opposing end of this conversation as last time i checked, you also feel the same about your country.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 12:25am On Oct 13, 2014
“i'm sure that's the idea
Tayo has in his head that's why he
behaves the way he does
sometimes.”

According to this week’s votes; Resa and Mira
received the lowest votes.
One housemate received two country votes;
Macky2. Eleven housemates received 1 country
vote each; Arthur, Butterphly, Esther, Goitse,
Idris, M’am Bea, Nhlanhla, Permithias, Sabina,
Sipe, Tayo and Trezagah. Twelve housemates
received 0 country votes, which means that the
tie breaker rule came into effect.
According to the Big Brother Africa rules; if the
Popularity vote does not yield clear evictees
and there is a deadlock between 2 or more
housemates, the percentage vote from each of
the 15 regions will be added together and
divided by 14 in order to generate an across-
the-board percentage, which will then ascertain
who stays and who goes.
The two housemates that were evicted as per
the tie-breaker rules are therefore; Resa and
Mira.

Tayo "(nigerian)” couldn't even take the ROA vote. Smh. The winner is between Nhlanhla and Idris, mark ma words!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by cashmered: 12:27am On Oct 13, 2014
So i'm a silent observer n i felt i had 2 chip in on dis tayo issue. He is just tactless half of the things he says is true but its just how he says it n there r stuff he should think but not say u knw? this is a game u shouldn't just lay ur cards on the table like dat.... it's 300,000 dollars we r talkin abt here. i love him but it will increasingly get hard 2 defend him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Make una relax na...Most of you don't even watch the show yet you're here analysing God knows what. The dynamics chang in the house every week my dearies..enough of the non stop baseless arguments. Fact is that Nigeria has an upper hand than any other country in the game, believe it or not. Atleast Ricco is a living testimony to that fact.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2014
pathetic, now they are playing the victims card, trying to make it look like we are being proud. we ain't fools you know.

you were arguing with someone, and you were trying to rubbish his opinion, some people came out to support his opinion, you now wants to make it look like we are being overly patriotic and proud. if you know you abhor patriotism, then it's advisable to not join this thread, this place us called nairaland for a reason, so you will see plenty of patriots, and argument born out of passion for country and national sentiment..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.