Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,173 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275590 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2014
dominique:

This has been going on since the time of BBA 2 when oboma social network was active. They will create Nigerian usernames like ola, akin chika etc and start insulting other countries fueling the hate for us. Trust my naija guys sha, they got their ip addresses and saw that they were posting from s.a, zim, tz etc. That was the only time SADC got the better of us. We may hype ourselves but we don't go spitting venom against other countries.

Oya, confess your Oboma handle. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2014
Correct. .

Tayo don find needle. Only one left.

Lilian oya o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2014
I'm loving this, are they mad? Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2014
Nhanla Alusa Kc moore and Tayo have found thier needle in the haystack. . Only one left
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Samntha has joined them.

Qualifying task is over
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2014
What are dy looking for in d haystack. Tayo encOuraging lili n small pepa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Hope tayo wins the HOH , Lilly was quite unlucky!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2014
legggo! Tayo listen Na
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2014
ortopazz:
Hope tayo wins the HOH , Lilly was quite unlucky!
no, if he wins arrogance will be multiplied. He doesn't need that when he's up. Let Samantha win

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2014
dominique:

This has been going on since the time of BBA 2 when oboma social network was active. They will create Nigerian usernames like ola, akin chika etc and start insulting other countries fueling the hate for us. Trust my naija guys sha, they got their ip addresses and saw that they were posting from s.a, zim, tz etc. That was the only time SADC got the better of us. We may hype ourselves but we don't go spitting venom against other countries.

So so sad, wondering what lead to this/how it got to this extent... so much HATE cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2014
The final of HOH task about the commence.

Tayo I know say your body dey hot. If you like break your eggs finish.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
it's about time we all realised there's no such thing as a United Africa. The only time Africa Unites is when they want to diss Nigeria. We have to face reality, they will NEVER like us

Its sad hey, i personally have nothing against Nigeria or any other African country and i'm sure im not the only one who feels like that in this whole continent
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
no, if he wins arrogance will be multiplied. He doesn't need that when he's up. Let Samantha win

if he wins he gets immune right? Now wat happens if Lilly too is announced amidst those up for eviction! We r in wahala! shey u understand ( in king Tayos voice )
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2014
lol @ Ksslib
I think sam or kaycee more will win this . no brawns involved.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2014
ortopazz:

if he wins he gets immune right? Now wat happens if Lilly too is announced amidst those up for eviction! We r in wahala! shey u understand ( in king Tayos voice )
nothing. He can't save, he can only add and she won't be up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Undra:

*been in ur pockets but now Tayo only got 9ja whyl Macky2 got his country nd the ROA vote. I gues nw yall lost it*

Don't be deceive by that "Macky2 got his country and the ROA vote".

The game just got started, many Nigerians like me are yet to cast a single vote, cause we understand the mind of biggie to know that he's not ready to kick out any of the Naija housemate just yet.

Same way we know that the Team with the 2 Naija housemates will lose the extravaganza, no matter how many votes they get.

Maybe some of una think say this is a charity game, abi?

#toomuchtalkfornow

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2014
here We go! .... Tayo seems outside , not too accepted by d whole bunch, just few loyalists, Hope he scales thru, !

Sheila giving pep talk!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2014
many of the hms are afraid of tayo. they don't want him to be HOH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2014
d guy with chewing stick in his mouth, putting on a chain on a black shirt, just said "shud Tayo win, they will get to know im him better " n d head of house I blv in a yellow gown added that all of em competing for d tasks seem to have formed their groups already!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2014
russello:

Don't be deceive by that "Macky2 got his country and the ROA vote".

The game just got started, many Nigerians like me are yet to cast a single vote, cause we understand the mind of biggie to know that he's not ready to kick out any of the Naija housemate just yet.

Same way we know that the Team with the 2 Naija housemates will lose the extravaganza, no matter how many votes they get.

Maybe some of una think say this is a charity game, abi?

#toomuchtalkfornow

I grab na marketing strategy biggie dey use run this show since
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2014
tayo o! Samantha leading
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2014
4ckkkk *damn.! Tayo slipped mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2014
It isn't a bad thing Tayo didn't win, let him be up and know the dangers and I'm sure Samantha won't put up Lillian so were good
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2014
n sam wins
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Anything that means two Nigerians up is what I Don't want! I needed that victory to ensure that, We can't start trusting other peeps now! yea she may not put her up @ Aderolina but who knows her mind!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2014
who and who did Sam nominate again? trying to guess who she will add to nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Wow Samantha using woman power to beat 4 grown men lol. Welldone girl

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2014
tsquaure:
lol @ Ksslib
I think sam or kaycee more will win this . no brawns involved.
Yea. you guessed right. at the end, it was btw her and Kc.

Tayo could have won cos he was ahead of Sam but dopped his egg many times.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Hmm not bad , She shouLd just keep to hÉr words so that arthur n FrakniÉ can leave
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2014
Ksslib:
The final of HOH task about the commence.

Tayo I know say your body dey hot. If you like break your eggs finish.

im body bin d hawt ah fit swear dat one, based on say in know say peeps just d cheer Sam as she was leading and he was the closest, in order to make sure say im No see HOH,!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2014
ortopazz:
Anything that means two Nigerians up is what I Don't want! I needed that victory to ensure that, We can't start trusting other peeps now! yea she may not put her up @ Aderolina but who knows her mind!
Samantha will put up Arthur, she doesn't want to upset more than one country
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2014
tsquaure:
many of the hms are afraid of tayo. they don't want him to be HOH
True. when Kc was leading people cheered. Same for Alusa. Same for Sam.

but when Tayo was leading, only Ata wewe was cheering and jumping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.