Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275611 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2014
russello:

Don't be deceive by that "Macky2 got his country and the ROA vote".

The game just got started, many Nigerians like me are yet to cast a single vote, cause we understand the mind of biggie to know that he's not ready to kick out any of the Naija housemate just yet.

Same way we know that the Team with the 2 Naija housemates will lose the extravaganza, no matter how many votes they get.

Maybe some of una think say this is a charity game, abi?

#toomuchtalkfornow

Don't mind them. They thinks it's charity show. I don't wanna say how much they lost when uti left the first time and when Ola and Chris left........anyway. not talking before people start saying pictures or I don't believe it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2014
True talk and so touching too. See now u got me ............. Buhahahaha buhahahah *snifes* buhahahahah. Have been a silent observer on this thread but I cannot just scroll off this post without saying nada. Well analyze that it made me crycey. Well said.
safarigirl:
It has come to my realisation that a LOT of people just watch Big Brother Africa for the fun of it. They don't realise what the show is really about....rather they think it's some pissing contest.

I've been an avid watcher of the show from season 1, never missed a season and so I can say that contrary to what some of these beginners think, Big Brother is a REALITY show. It's not like The Bachelor where people come for love, it's not X factor where people do disgusting stuff for money.

Big Brother Africa is a reality show that puts 28 people inside a house, people with different characters, from different backgrounds with different stories in life and asks them to live together.

Now, I don't know if some of you have ever lives in a hostel with just 3 room mates, but trust me that's a good example and not everyone will get along in that room.

It is therefore puzzling why people come here to run down Tayo as if people like him do not exist in this world. Have you not come across short-tempered people before? Is that not REALITY? I'm short-tempered, I lash out at people, i'm arrogant, don't I exist? If I went into the house should u change to please Africa thereby defeating the purpose of REALITY?

Some people want Tayo to be like Melvin, they forget they grew up differently. Melvin doesn't know what LIFE is, he doesn't understand suffering, he has no stories of pain or abuse, he's a proper ajebo boy. Tayo on the other hand is a ghetto child, been hustling since he could walk. He was a child hawker.

Some privileged people might not understand the travails of a child hawker, but these people get bullied everyday, they are attacked by bigger andd older people so early on in life they learn to attack when attacked. It comes as second nature to them, they just can't help it.

So how do you all expect Tayo to be a nice, sweet, caring boy? Yes, he speaks bluntly because he grew up with people not mincing words, nobody get time to open teeth with you on the streets, should he then be different from who he naturally is? Is that what you want to watch? A FAKE person that defeats the idea behind the show?

I know some people will never understand Tayo, they will never like him, and really that's their choice. But don't you judge him for who he is, behind all his phucked-upness is a good guy who loves as hard as he hates.

A respectable young man who has enough respect and consideration for his 9 month old pregnant girlfriend at home to not phucck with any female in the house despite the many options in ground. That's a loyal guy, that's a faithful guy. That's a good friend, a great friend who will tell you to your face that you phuckd up if you did, not one who will hide the truth from you and go tell someone else.

Anyone attacking Tayo should search within, there's a little of Tayo in each of us, or maybe some of you are so fake that you like seeing fake people.

In small pepper's words "Better for people to hate you for who you are than love you for who you're not"

#epistles have arrived

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
Samantha will put up Arthur, she doesn't want to upset more than one country

think I remember her saying So yesterday, was trying to be ascertain if she was d one who actually said So! it's all good, d girl No bad at all, homie for knack Am buh im get pikin now , So No messing around!

Besides I saw Lilly chanting Sammie's name! watsup with dat
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2014
aderonila18:
It isn't a bad thing Tayo didn't win, let him be up and know the dangers and I'm sure Samantha won't put up Lillian so were good
I'm sure Sam wont put up Lillian they are friends, as for Tayo he is already safe bcz the show would be boring without him so we definetly gonna vote for him...i hope Sam puts up Lavida its only fair bcz she is the only one in the house who has not been up for eviction.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ummnasreen: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2014
Ksslib:

True. when Kc was leading people cheered. Same for Alusa. Same for Sam.

but when Tayo was leading, only Ata wewe was cheering and jumping.

Who be ata wewe?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2014
ummnasreen:

Who be ata wewe?
esther or eter in trez....... voice. the one that smokes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2014
JJ or Tayo gona be saved by Sam and Athur will be put up!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2014
ummnasreen:

Who be ata wewe?
Esther
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2014
Lilian----- '''why are they crowding my friend now. cos she won HOH. what da ffuck mehn. ''

does leelee even realise that Samantha ll eventually stop being HOH next week? All these recent mumu unnecessary talk of hers is becoming annoying. If she doesn't stop, come next week, she ll garner enough nominations to last a generation and if she's unlucky to be on the chopping board against strong contenders she ll probably Land Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by danieYhung(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Samantha wins HOH, Arthur you're so in trouble loool!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2014
ummnasreen:

Who be ata wewe?
esther
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2014
sandijey:

Don't mind them. They thinks it's charity show. I don't wanna say how much they lost when uti left the first time and when Ola and Chris left........anyway. not talking before people start saying pictures or I don't believe it.

I'm sure Biggie wasn't even happy last year, the only time Naija was up for possible eviction was when Melvin put himself up, cause the housemates were always reluctant to nominate them.

I.K at a time kept sounding it to their (housemates) ears to nominate competitions (as if almost practically telling them to nominate the Nigerians) so that bba can make some more money. Lol

Wen that wasn't effective enough, they sent in the fake housemate such as Alusa to push the sermon into their ears to do "the needful".

This year biggie isn't smiling at all o. grin

#toomuchtalkfornow

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2014
ummnasreen:

Who be ata wewe?
It is one small woman in the show that they call esther.
The babe get small woman swag if u know wat i mean wink. And she come be tayo paddy cheesy.
Na tayo dash her the guy name.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2014
ortopazz:

im body bin d hawt ah fit swear dat one, based on say in know say peeps just d cheer Sam as she was leading and he was the closest, in order to make sure say im No see HOH,!
lol. you dey mind the badu belles.

but if to say Tayo win, enough kasala for suffice this week. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2014
sam madam strategy she may leave d two Nigerians up. she likes permutations n numbers gannnnn. trez don dream say na witch grin..... she is calculative, that one n we cant predict what she might do
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Samontha oya save Tayo for me...and put Treghazah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lillian needs to go; she is becoming soo annoying. She just says things that keeps killing her game. She had everybody under her grips, but her incessant trash talks has now put her in a spot she would practically have avoided if she remained her earlier self.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
spanzed:
Samontha oya save Tayo for me...and put Treghazah
. Biggy said nothing about saving but adding. So we just have to do the needful wit Tay. Vote! Vote!! Vote!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
tsquaure:
sam madam strategy she may leave d two Nigerians up. she likes permutations n numbers gannnnn. trez don dream say na witch grin..... she is calculative, that one n we cant predict what she might do
once again, Lillian isn't up. 5 people are up: Frankie, Tayo, JJ, Permithias and Esther. Sam will put up Arthur, Lillian is like her closest female friend. She may be a witch, but she's right up there with ata wewe on the trust-o-metre

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tayo---- We no dey fear for eviction mehn. cos votes dey.

Your loud mumu mouth will be your own undoing. lets wqtch and see.

smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
once again, Lillian isn't up. 5 people are up: Frankie, Tayo, JJ, Permithias and Esther. Sam will put up Arthur, Lillian is like her closest female friend. She may be a witch, but she's right up there with ata wewe on the trust-o-metre
I agree.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ksslib:

smh
I don talk say d guy lack subtlety and diplomacy in communication. In fact, he is a loud mouth. The only way he would last long in the house is if he somehow plays the victim of his haters (Just like Hakeem 'hated' Dillish, The Lerato/Maxwell/Kwaku gang 'hated' Richard/Tatiana etc). And he won't successfully play a victim if he continues with his arrogant trash talks.

To hell with 'being real'.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
THERE IS NO SAVE oooo, ONLY ADD. TAYO IS UP ALREADY.

IF I HEAR SAVE AGAIN HERE .......... angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ksslib:

smh

that guy mouth sometimes no get brake paddle
sometimes he will talk like a reasonable guy..... sometimes u go know say the guy Mumu with hin mouth.....

what's all this with the words 'vote dey'....... mtchewww
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ksslib:

smh
The guy is just loud mouthed, he keeps killing his game and thinks he is entertaining us. I just hate the words that leave his oral cavity, it just makes him look arrogant.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Islie:

sometimes he will talk like a reasonable guy..... sometimes u go know say the guy Mumu with hin mouth.....

e fit get guys wey get him back. Abi you no think how Macky2 get 2 votes if e no get guys? These housemates no be random people. Anyway make e dey talk am for afternoon when plenty people no dey watch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:

And you were able to arrive at this conclusion after viewing her for just 7 days?
Even the Esther I admire is nowhere in my 'trust-o-meter', just like Dillish was nowhere in my 'trust-o-meter' even after almost 3 months of her friendship with Melvin. And close to the end of the show, I was proven right.
Approach the game with an open mind and exercise caution whenever you feel like speaking for any of these housemates, because the human mind is not governed by mathematical laws and constants.
It takes almost an eternity for me to trust; and my instincts have never failed me there yet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
sholay2011:

I don talk say d guy lack subtlety and diplomacy in communication. In fact, he is a loud mouth. The only way he would last long in the house is if he somehow plays the victim of his haters (Just like Hakeem 'hated' Dillish, The Lerato/Maxwell/Kwaku gang 'hated' Richard/Tatiana etc). And he won't successfully play a victim if he continues with his arrogant trash talks.

To hell with 'being real'.
You are right. Sometimes he talks reasonably, sometimes I just feel like hiding when he starts talking. There are many smart ways to handle haters and rub it in thier face but Tayo is doing it the wrong way.

If as a Nigerian I find his talks arrogant atimes, I wonder how other Africans who already hate naija will be feeling. Hes just giving them more fuel to campaign against him.

Well lets see how africa votes come sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
e fit get guys wey get him back. Abi you no think how Macky2 get 2 votes if e no get guys? These housemates no be random people. Anyway make e dey talk am for afternoon when plenty people no dey watch
safari ehn....but he should control himsef...no be errything person dey talk..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Islie:

I no know for am o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dospix:
The guy is just loud mouthed, he keeps killing his game and thinks he is entertaining us. I just hate the words that leave his oral cavity, it just makes him look arrogant.
No worries. He go adapt when he chop nominations bellefun.

I cant wait to see how he will react when biggie announces the nominees. The house go hot this night. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Samantha HOH.... Owk

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.