Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273815 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2014
some people will be insulting other people's look, when they don't have profile pics themselves. isokai isorai.
just remember this song

all things bright and beautiful,
all creature great and small
whether naija or Rwandaaaa

The lord God made them ALL....

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2014
forkadict:

Imagine! the show hasnt even started and someone is already implying that I must like TAYO BY FORCE. SMH!
wrong! why will I force you? you are an adult, so how will force you. I was being sarcastic
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: some people will be insulting other people's look, when they don't have profile pics themselves. isokai isorai.
just remember this song

grin grin grin

He gave us eyes to see them

And lips that we might talk

cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2014
ModusOperandi: JJ is cute cool

hahaha...and this is what I mean when I say pictures are deceiving. In reality, JJ looks like a gnome grin. Can't wait for October 5th
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2014
maum: Mr Fork! Great to have you around.

grin
maum: Mr Fork! Great to have you around.

Feels good to be here sis.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2014
14:

The participation is based on a country DStv subscription, for example, if Ivory coast has 50 000 subscription and mozambique has 60 000 subscription, they will go with Mozambique. Remember in many countries in Africa, DStv is still a privilege, subscription is still low. A country like Kenya had 100 000 Subscription in 2013, i was shocked. Even mighty Nigeria had 800 000 DStv subscription in 2013, it could be more than a Million this year. It was only SA that had 4 million DStv subscribers in 2013, more than the whole African subscribers combined. So DStv is desperatly trying to increase its subscription in the rest of Africa, hence the BBA show.

But there will be a time where more countries will participate, and you must remember that DStv is not that famous in the Francophone countries, those markets are dominated by France pay TV. And your question about 8 countries reps from SADC, Southern african countries have had DStv for years and years, so subscription is quiet high. Countries like Botswana and Namibia with only 2 million each population, their subscription could be more than 100 000 each.

Well, you may be right but I beg to differ on the following grounds.
1. In the whole of naija Just 800k subscribers You fit get all those ones for Lagos alone sef. talk more of the whole of naija.
2. I doubt SA has a larger base cos in BB the Revolution, naija had 3 slots. SA had 2. This clearly is inconsistent with the logic you proffered above.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2014
Aitee1:

He gave us eyes to see them

And lips that we talk

cheesy grin cheesy
when you start seeing anyhow, he can make you blind
when you start talking anyhow, he can make dumb, he even add deaf as jara, so it can be complete,
blind, deaf and dumb

wetin I dey talk sef?,

see ehn, what I am trying to say is that, we should not judge them by their looks, what I have come to understand since I started watching bba in 1965 I is that most housemate look better than they do look on pictures. example; Melvin looked like a shoe seller from Alaba on his profile pics, Hakeem looked like a hungry bouncer on his profile pic, even dillish looked like a village headmistress on her profile pics, so let's wait till we see them live.. muhehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13: I've just seen the guys from Rwanda. Why must they always look so hungry?

----the bearded one's name is Frankie, the gummy guy's name is Arthur. I just don't know what to say right now.

The Frankie guy isn't bad at all,he is the type one would call handsome,yeah he's got the look.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: some people will be insulting other people's look, when they don't have profile pics themselves. isokai isorai.
just remember this song

grin grin grin

Abeg make we hear word o jare. These contestants signed up for it when they decided to sign up for BBA Hotshots. Do you think they're reading our comments? So why are you trying to stifle people's assessment/opinions of the housemates?

Take a chill pill before you bust a nerve. This is friendly criticisms. It's funny you are claiming Voltron The Defender Of The Universe, yet Elikem, LK4, Beverly (our rep), O'Neal, Koketso, Bassey, Hakeem, etc., have been politely dissed, yet you chose to defend only Melvin alone. Why can't Melvin be criticised? Why can't we make fun of the pics of the HMs as long as the words are not caustic? I don't see laughing at the gums of the Rwandan rep, means him being ugly. His gums are funny in that pic but live, he might be handsome.

Learn to laugh over things, when they called Melvin, spade teeth last year, you nearly burn the place down. Melvin is a handsome dude, so even his teeth shouldn't elicit a show of anger from you. Take a chill pill please.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
lertee:

The Frankie guy isn't bad at all,he is the type one would call handsome,yeah he's got the look.

For some reason, he's just not my cup of tea undecided grin

He's better than that Mozambique guy though, with the orange dye in his hair. And he's definitely better than Ghana. I'm sorry to say, but all the really cool people stayed away from BBA this time. After the way guys like Hakeem, Lk4 and O'neal lost face, I don't think any seriously hot guys will show up this time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Egbon mi @forkaddict great to have you back.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon:
Abeg make we hear word o jare. These contestants signed up for it when they decided to sign up for BBA Hotshots. Do you think they're reading our comments? So why are you trying to stifle people's assessment/opinions of the housemates?
Take a chill pill before you bust a nerve. This is friendly criticisms. It's funny you are claiming Voltron The Defender Of The Universe, yet Elikem, LK4, Beverly (our rep), O'Neal, Koketso, Bassey, Hakeem, etc., have been politely dissed, yet you chose to defend only Melvin alone. Why can't Melvin be criticised? Why can't we make fun of the pics of the HMs as long as the words are not caustic? I don't see laughing at the gums of the Rwandan rep, means him being ugly. His gums are funny in that pic but live, he might be handsome.
Learn to laugh over things, when they called Melvin, spade teeth last year, you nearly burn the place down. Melvin is a handsome dude, so even his teeth shouldn't elicit a show of anger from you. Take a chill pill please.

just remember this song
grin grin grin

@ochon That's a very reasonable reply. I like reasonable people grin grin It's a reality show, these contestants signed up for everything that comes their way....good and bad comments, plus the $300,0000 if they win. So please, anyone who won't let me have my opinion, whether on their looks, sense or nonsense, can please take several benches to the left.

I'm not here to sugarcoat things ooo if I like a housemate, you will know. If I don't, I will say it abeg it's my prerogative!! That's why this is a F.O.R.U.M so any people with sensibilities or sensitive hearts for other people's headache, too bad. So unless the Rwandan is your adopted brother or twin, please don't come here defending anybody I diss abeg lol @Dannyxy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha...and this is what I mean when I say pictures are deceiving. In reality, JJ looks like a gnome grin. Can't wait for October 5th

OMG @ gnome LMAO my sentiments exactly. Seeing him again just put a big fat dampener on my anticipation. WHY are we seeing an old face from last year? People finish for Malawi??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon:

chai, na wetin dey your mind since, i am not defending anybody, i am responsible for what i post not what you understand.
you say i cannot laugh over things, you obviously did not read my post till end, if you did, are you telling me that you missed the big grinnn at the end of my post?, I purposely used that grin to show that it's not that serious.

I don't even understand why you are trying to lash out at me, we get beef before ni?, I decide to defend Melvin because he is my best bba housemate, are you saying I don't have the right to?, why should I defend O'Neal, hakeem, or any other house mate? their fans have the sole responsibility of that, and if they refuse to, how is my fault?. I know the reason for your "supposed friendly criticism" is because of my defending of Melvin. please please please.

for the remaining part of your post, we are both saying the same thing, I was saying the same thing to a lady, I even dissed Melvin saying he looked liked a "shoe seller from alaba", see ehn let's just move on from Melvin and the chase, and focus on hotshots, no need to create unnecessary tension and beef between us..
peace

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Moderator, lock this thread till October 5 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wait are we still talking of Melvin grin grin grin
They signed up to entertain Africa......they get all most of what comes their way.

Some Salient Truths...
1. Olympics, World cup etc errr I will be patriotic and hope naija wins. I can then boast and say hey we won the world cup in 2010! Can I do that with BBA? I could care less who wins, admittedly a Nigerian in the house playing the game the way it ought to be played #karen would get plenty plenty raves right here. However any lipgloss rubbing, smiling george, dulling housemate would get lashed more so if he is Nigerian grin grin grin

The sole purpose for me is to have absolute fun............

In the heat of the moment which will come, lets just agree to disagree
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

@ochon That's a very reasonable reply. I like reasonable people grin grin It's a reality show, these contestants signed up for everything that comes their way....good and bad comments, plus the $300,0000 if they win. So please, anyone who won't let me have my opinion, whether on their looks, sense or nonsense, can please take several benches to the left.

I'm not here to sugarcoat things ooo if I like a housemate, you will know. If I don't, I will say it abeg it's my prerogative!! That's why this is a F.O.R.U.M so any people with sensibilities or sensitive hearts for other people's headache, too bad. So unless the Rwandan is your adopted brother or twin, please don't come here defending anybody I diss abeg lol @Dannyxy

if we all agree on the same things, won't the world be a boring place,

see ehn, i can defend anybody I like, it's also my prerogative!!, and I will keep defending anybody I like, That's why this is a F.O..R.U.M so any people without sensibilities or sensitive hearts for other people's headache, too bad.
so because you signed up for nairaland you can accept Insults,ridicule and diss from just anybody, yes that's what you are implying.

you too please don't come here questioning why I defend anybody, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander... muhehehe, you diss, I defend, life moves on.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: chai, na wetin dey your mind since, i am not defending anybody, i am responsible for what i post not what you understand.
you say i cannot laugh over things, you obviously did not read my post till end, if you did, are you telling me that you missed the big grinnn at the end of my post?, I purposely used that grin to show that it's not that serious.

I don't even understand why you are trying to lash out at me, we get beef before ni?, I decide to defend Melvin because he is my best bba housemate, are you saying I don't have the right to?, why should I defend O'Neal, hakeem, or any other house mate? their fans have the sole responsibility of that, and if they refuse to, how is my fault?. I know the reason for your "supposed friendly criticism" is because of my defending of Melvin. please please please.

for the remaining part of your post, we are both saying the same thing, I was saying the same thing to a lady, I even dissed Melvin saying he looked liked a "shoe seller from alaba", see ehn let's just move on from Melvin and the chase, and focus on hotshots, no need to create unnecessary tension and beef between us..
peace

Oh please spare me Danny. Forget the "grin" emoticon, you've been pulling this stunt since last year. Weren't you the one "officially pissed" because of people's assessment of Melvin? Hear yourself type. How can you be pissed over Melvin that have moved on with his career? For Christ's sake, calm the fùck down!!

Hold on, me beef you? For what? Because you are defending Melvin? Danny, you weren't a Melvin fan more than me. You did nothing for Melvin more than me!!

1. I created 24 accounts last year, 20 - for Melvin, 2 - for Elikem, 2 - for my Cleo.

2. Because of Melvin, I partook in the AVV shít

3. I stayed up late up to 4am with Ksslib, Andrerush and co, voting for Melvin.

4. I recharged my phone to vote for Melvin. The Nigga didn't know I exist o!!

So when you say I'm beefing you cos of Melvin, I LMAO!! Stop giving yourself too much credit. I can't beef you please. You are my nigga, just letting you know you should stop trying to stifle people's opinion about HMs. Chillax!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

I had to write that before people starts getting scared of airing their opinion. Don't know why people hate criticisms of any kind.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: I had to write that before people starts getting scared of airing their opinion. Don't know why people hate criticisms of any kind.

True. I was even starting to feel weird about commenting. I wonder how it will be when the show starts proper. I guess I will have to gag myself and just stick more to Facebook like last year. There was a whole hater page meant for just sounding off on housemates grin grin grin It was fun abeg, to let off steam it was dissing galore. Diss Big Brother himself, diss the housemates, diss the countries, diss everybody. Just harmless fun. Ah, good days grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

True. I was even starting to feel weird about commenting. I wonder how it will be when the show starts proper. I guess I will have to gag myself and just stick more to Facebook like last year. There was a whole hater page meant for just sounding off on housemates grin grin grin It was fun abeg, to let off steam it was dissing galore. Diss Big Brother himself, diss the housemates, diss the countries, diss everybody. Just harmless fun. Ah, good days grin
LOL. When you see such page again, give me the link, I need to laugh off my àss. Life's too short to be having deformed faces over people eating wantonly and having a shot at $300, 000.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: if we all agree on the same things, won't the world be a boring place,
see ehn, i can defend anybody I like, it's also my prerogative!!, and I will keep defending anybody I like, That's why this is a F.O..R.U.M so any people without sensibilities or sensitive hearts for other people's headache, too bad.
so because you signed up for nairaland you can accept Insults,ridicule and diss from just anybody, yes that's what you are implying.
you too please don't come here questioning why I defend anybody, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander... muhehehe, you diss, I defend, life moves on.

ol' boy sit down abeg grin You know what you did. Defend if you like but don't face me. Other people defended, like IyawoTM, but with a reasonable manner. Not your way of going roundabout to insult the person who made the comment. Defend all you like, but watch you don't get misunderstood.

Peace grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: LOL. When you see such page again, give me the link, I need to laugh off my àss. Life's too short to be having deformed faces over people eating wantonly and having a shot at $300, 000.

I will definitely do that. They were really Anti-BBA. It's like they were facebook members who got frustrated from past BBAs where they spent money, time and effort voting only to get cheated by the 'system'. So now if you are their member, you must never vote during voting times grin grin And you must diss your heart out of ANY country. So if they diss Nigeria, I had to swallow a lot oo it wasn't funny. But it was refreshing grin

OK, the group is called "Big Brother Africa - Watch, Diss & Don't Vote" so just search them on Facebook grin Below is what they recently wrote about JJ....

"[b]JJ the Zimbo dwarf has to be the 1st one OUT! IK can even evict him on the 1st day. No one would miss him or complain anyway.
Whoever chose him to represent Zimbabwe again, must hate that country so much, coz otherwise why bring them such a needy dwarf ? What I saw last season when he was in the house as a fake housemate was enough for me to decide that he's as weak and useless as they come. Instead of going buckwild and having as much fun as he could've in the house(coz he only had limited time), he was busy chasing Dillish. WTF did he think would happen? He had this needy vibe about him...just like Hakeem. Clearly Zimbabwean men are annoying, emotional, clingy softies...everything a man should NOT be!
I dont see how JJ would even come close to the final week. But I ain't complaining...Zimbos have always had this cheap arrogance about them. Misdirected arrogance for that matter, coz the 1 person that deserves that arrogance from them is their inconsiderate presid... Oh shit I'm runnin outta ink!
Later!

*HateMe Admin*"[/b]

And what they wrote about our very own Lillian....you see this is what we all have to go through. The same way we are beefing Rwandans and Malawians, is how they are all beefing us. So why hold back??

"Soooooooo this Nigerian girl's got a tramp stamp on her lower back...? Ok! Hope the guys have sssshhhhhhharpened their middle fingers well because she's gonna require their services as time goes by. That's what tramps do mos...So don't act all surprised or defensive. I ain't got time for emotional rubbish here.
And so far the SA dude seems like he's gonna be the lucky one as his fingers are as long as an average Naija dick. So he might just be the lucky one. Unless one of the other guys decides to go do finger enlargements NOW...There's not much time left!
Only 6 days to go!!! So hurry hurry hurry!!!

*HateMe Admin**"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon:

Oh please spare me Danny. Forget the "grin" emoticon, you've been pulling this stunt since last year. Weren't you the one "officially pissed" because of people's assessment of Melvin? Hear yourself type. How can you be pissed over Melvin that have moved on with his career? For Christ's sake, calm the fùck down!!

Hold on, me beef you? For what? Because you are defending Melvin? Danny, you weren't a Melvin fan more than me. You did nothing for Melvin more than me!!

1. I created 24 accounts last year, 20 - for Melvin, 2 - for Elikem, 2 - for my Cleo.

2. Because of Melvin, I partook in the AVV shít

3. I stayed up late up to 4am with Ksslib, Andrerush and co, voting for Melvin.

4. I recharged my phone to vote for Melvin. The Nigga didn't know I exist o!!

So when you say I'm beefing you cos of Melvin, I LMAO!! Stop giving yourself too much credit. I can't beef you please. You are my nigga, just letting you know you should stop trying to stifle people's opinion about HMs. Chillax!!
I am not stifling any one's opinion, so you did not see how people were just dissing the guy, I decides to defend , problem comes.. I have moved on from Melvin's lost since the day he lost, the people who seem not to have moved on, are the people who keep dissing with every opportunity they get, they don't even criticise him constructively, theirs is undiluted negative and destructive criticism, and you telling me not to defend him against such?, preach another sermon bro.
I have decided on my own, before now, not to hassle with anyone over this Melvin issue again, so I will just leave the haters to keep hating..
moving on to hotshots..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

OMG @ gnome LMAO my sentiments exactly. Seeing him again just put a big fat dampener on my anticipation. WHY are we seeing an old face from last year? People finish for Malawi??
he's repping Zimbabwe and despite the fact that Hakeem wasn't the brightest crayon in the pack, I still consider this guy an extreme downgrade from Hakeem the dream. From a country that gave us the likes of Itai, Munya and Roki, JJ no be am at all
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: I am not stifling any one's opinion, so you did not see how people were just dissing the guy, I decides to defend , problem comes.. I have moved on from Melvin's lost since the day he lost, the people who seem not to have moved on, are the people who keep dissing with every opportunity they get, they don't even criticise him constructively, theirs is undiluted negative and destructive criticism, and you telling me not to defend him against such?, preach another sermon bro.
I have decided on my own, before now, not to hassle with anyone over this Melvin issue again, so I will just leave the haters to keep hating..
moving on to hotshots..
bros you need to chill and ignore the haters. Till today, people still tease me cuz of Melvin, I left the thread cuz of Melvin, nobody has been mocked more than I've been on NL cuz of Melvin, but I've learnt to let bygones be by-gones. It's a new season, it's time for TayLian grin. Btw, Lillian's vid was real cool, love the way she speaks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

ol' boy sit down abeg grin You know what you did. Defend if you like but don't face me. Other people defended, like IyawoTM, but with a reasonable manner. Not your way of going roundabout to insult the person who made the comment. Defend all you like, but watch you don't get misunderstood.

Peace grin
ol' girl what did I do?why can't I face you, do you have two heads? where did I insult you? when I said you are insulting others but don't have a pic? is that an insult?, or is it where I sang a song?, which one is an insult?. oh, ehen, you feel insulted, but you where running down others pic because according to you "they signed up for it", why should you now feel offended by my post? after all you signed up for it..
like I say I am responsible for what I post not what you understand. peace
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: ol' girl what did I do?why can't I face you, do you have two heads? where did I insult you? when I said you are insulting others but don't have a pic? is that an insult?, or is it where I sang a song?, which one is an insult?. oh, ehen, you feel insulted, but you where running down others pic because according to you "they signed up for it", why should you now feel offended by my post? after all you signed up for it..
like I say I am responsible for what I post not what you understand. peace

OK. Continue. Enjoy yourself, I certainly am. I don't really care what you say or do, it means less than nothing to me undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

I will definitely do that. They were really Anti-BBA. It's like they were facebook members who got frustrated from past BBAs where they spent money, time and effort voting only to get cheated by the 'system'. So now if you are their member, you must never vote during voting times grin grin And you must diss your heart out of ANY country. So if they diss Nigeria, I had to swallow a lot oo it wasn't funny. But it was refreshing grin

OK, the group is called "Big Brother Africa - Watch, Diss & Don't Vote" so just search them on Facebook grin Below is what they recently wrote about JJ....

"[b]JJ the Zimbo dwarf has to be the 1st one OUT! IK can even evict him on the 1st day. No one would miss him or complain anyway.
Whoever chose him to represent Zimbabwe again, must hate that country so much, coz otherwise why bring them such a needy dwarf ? What I saw last season when he was in the house as a fake housemate was enough for me to decide that he's as weak and useless as they come. Instead of going buckwild and having as much fun as he could've in the house(coz he only had limited time), he was busy chasing Dillish. WTF did he think would happen? He had this needy vibe about him...just like Hakeem. Clearly Zimbabwean men are annoying, emotional, clingy softies...everything a man should NOT be!
I dont see how JJ would even come close to the final week. But I ain't complaining...Zimbos have always had this cheap arrogance about them. Misdirected arrogance for that matter, coz the 1 person that deserves that arrogance from them is their inconsiderate presid... Oh shit I'm runnin outta ink!
Later!

*HateMe Admin*"[/b]

And what they wrote about our very own Lillian....you see this is what we all have to go through. The same way we are beefing Rwandans and Malawians, is how they are all beefing us. So why hold back??

"Soooooooo this Nigerian girl's got a tramp stamp on her lower back...? Ok! Hope the guys have sssshhhhhhharpened their middle fingers well because she's gonna require their services as time goes by. That's what tramps do mos...So don't act all surprised or defensive. I ain't got time for emotional rubbish here.
And so far the SA dude seems like he's gonna be the lucky one as his fingers are as long as an average Naija dick. So he might just be the lucky one. Unless one of the other guys decides to go do finger enlargements NOW...There's not much time left!
Only 6 days to go!!! So hurry hurry hurry!!!

*HateMe Admin**"
hahahahaha, this is hilarious! Must go find the page right now grin grin grin. There are a few lies though, I mean, the average Naija D is mos def far larger than Nhlanlha's single finger, maybe 3-4 fingers grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: he's repping Zimbabwe and despite the fact that Hakeem wasn't the brightest crayon in the pack, I still consider this guy an extreme downgrade from Hakeem the dream. From a country that gave us the likes of Itai, Munya and Roki, JJ no be am at all

Yeah, I just saw on Facebook that he's team Zimbabwe. Yes oh he's a total downgrade from Hakeem. Even on Facebook they are dissing him. Noone wants to see any old face from 2013, come on. This is a new era, give fresh blood a chance. And everyone thought JJ was a fake dumb a$$ anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: bros you need to chill and ignore the haters. Till today, people still tease me cuz of Melvin, I left the thread cuz of Melvin, nobody has been mocked more than I've been on NL cuz of Melvin, but I've learnt to let bygones be by-gones. It's a new season, it's time for TayLian grin. Btw, Lillian's vid was real cool, love the way she speaks.
I have chilled ohh, in fact I am inside a cooler of ice chillinggrin , all this back and forth can be tiring and annoying, and I don't want to get angry, so I have officially chilled..

I am in the same situation with you, watch for about one/two weeks, and then school calls, but I will be supporting them for the time I will be watching.. #taylian(reminds me of a certain housemate that messed up badly)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.