Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273045 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib: lol.

Dont worry you ll enjoy everyones company here. They all are good sport.

But heads up. Get ready for neck breaking epistles that will if care is not taken, make you weep-- literally. No thanks to people like ochon who use long texts to make up for their height.

Be expecting stuffs like '' I must admit, the birth of this hours universal consciousness has energised the companionable gregarious me and I must above all odds, opine, thar the camaraderie entrenched deep somewhere in my genetic make up has never been this primed to mate you guys companionship''

All he is trying to say is ---- He's in a good mood today. angry

And stay away from njokusboy too. You don wanna know why. But if you have the strength to argue issues like why flies shouldn't fly the way they do, then he is your guy.

Lol ok @ksslib, let's all just try to get along grin grin I just noticed that girls never really have problems with each other. I wish guys would just chill and stop looking for trouble. Anyway, it's been fun so far with you and @ochon, you guys rock. Peace!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: LOL. No vex shawty. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. I just thought you were calling me a hater. I apologise. We cool, right? wink
right. I been no sabi say you fit vex like that smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib:
And stay away from njokusboy too. You don wanna know why. But if you have the strength to argue issues like why flies shouldn't fly the way they do, then he is your guy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1493044_lmaoo_jpgf5b5a27bfd8d9de389e663b3e778dc7a

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Stop using this gifs jare. This one you don learn am, you no go allow us enjoy this thread again. grin

Who liked this picture? The haters have landed (safari, u see what i did there wink)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: right. I been no sabi say you fit vex like that smiley
Na slip of the fingers. Maybe someone hacked my account. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
njokusboy:

Bwahaha, why u dey beef ur sister noni nah...
Na as God bless u him bless her, what God has put together, let no man criticize...
Haha. Idio.tt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: LOL. You never jam. You'll see real "defending" when members might have finally chosen their fave contestants. grin

Ooooh I see. I shall mind my step in that case grin My updates will thus be free from 'beefing' or 'hating' or 'criticizing' any housemates' LOOKS cos that one dey pain some people pass grin grin maybe they resemble that housemate grin grin grin grin

Maybe I will take @waxdude advice and simply wait for the show to begin. I'm OUT!!!

wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated:

Who liked this picture? The haters have landed (safari, u see what i did there wink)
Sharap!! If you like Safaigirl, openly woo her. Stop hiding your feelings by winking angry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
njokusboy:

Bwahaha, why u dey beef ur sister noni nah...
Na as God bless u him bless her, what God has put together, let no man criticize...
Haha. Idiott.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated:

Hin resemble psychedelia small. smiley
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

Lol ok @ksslib, let's all just try to get along grin grin I just noticed that girls never really have problems with each other. I wish guys would just chill and stop looking for trouble. Anyway, it's been fun so far with you and @ochon, you guys rock. Peace!

You need not worry about trouble. The banters here are for the fun of it. REAL trouble only springs up once in a while.

Its been fun having you too. wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Oh boy...37 pages?una no fit wait till d show start? grin

Kslib,Ochon,Reinca,Njoku how una dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Sharap!! If you like Safaigirl, openly woo her. Stop hiding your feelings by winking angry tongue
Deeeevil. You don start again grin. Na so you push am sotey dem grand father zone im assss.

You wan set rein up again shey? Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Na slip of the fingers. Maybe someone hacked my account. embarassed
I hear you :
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
waxdude:
Jeeeeeeeeezzzz Ochon with epistle wen show neva start...
@dannyxy...guy u sef chill
@aida13 chill letd show stat cos I'l b dependin on u for updates...
@kslib boss those pics r hella funny...winnin d 300 dolls wit lips..lmao
Wax I see you. How body and enjoyment?

Abeg make una no dey call me me kslib? How I wan take dey see the mentions?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib:
Wax I see you. How body and enjoyment?

Abeg make una no dey call me me kslib? How I wan take dey see the mentions?
Ok...jst dt I'm used to kslib/lipsy....boss ksslib NOTED

Body dey inside cloth oh nd d enjoyment hide one corner for Phcity smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
waxdude:
Ok...jst dt I'm used to kslib/lipsy....boss ksslib NOTED

Body dey inside cloth oh nd d enjoyment hide one corner for Phcity smiley
I no be boss jare. Na u be boss.

You wey dey PH dey flex oyel money. Dey remember your boys o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
ellab: Oh boy...37 pages?una no fit wait till d show start? grin

I dey fine.

I trust you are good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Na Jeykllandhyde post that thing. My account has been compromised. sadcry
Really!

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib:
I no be boss jare. Na u be boss.

You wey dey PH dey flex oyel money. Dey remember your boys o.
undecided Oyel money.... Okay
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
LILIAN abeg no let any of those niggaz Angelo you oh(Beverly fans understand ) cos na wetin go bring quarrel be that.

Also no forget to collect better, I mean BETTER nyashing from your guy wey go last you 60 something days cos you go need am.

Till then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon:

@ Embolden, here you go again. Don't you ever get tired of playing the victim? If there are things I've learnt about you, it's three facts:

1. you believe YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT and NEVER wrong.

2. Anyone that disagrees with you, is either not knowledgeable enough of the topic of discourse, or a HATER.

3. You loathe criticism, whether constructive or destructive.

You made this kinda statement earlier on when you quoted me on this thread, but I ignored. But let me set things straight this time around. I ask you these questions:

- What makes anyone that criticises Melvin, a HATER?

- Is it that Melvin should never be criticised or what?

You gave the reason as to why you left the thread last year as - people will not respect your opinion because your are Melvin fan. This is totally BS (no offence). Ksslib was a Melvin fan, but he stayed all through and no one called his opinions, nonsense. Dannyxy, Psychedelia, Me, Njokusboy, were all Melvin fan, but we stayed, and our opinions counted. I remember you calling me and Spade "plastic fan of Melvin" because Spade said Melvin was dull, but you're quick to forget the late nights Spade spent creating numerous Emails to vote for Melvin.

Do you think you liked Melvin more than me? Did you sacrifice for Melvin more than me? What makes you more of a Melvin's fan than me? Is it cussing people that have different opinion about Melvin? Is it shoving your opinions of Melvin down people's throat? Or you expect me to start attacking Forkadict and co before I become an IRON fan of Melvin? Gurl, you did nothing for Melvin more than me. Quote me anywhere!!

1. I created 20 accounts just for Melvin. I totally disregarded voting for Beverly.

2. I never bashed Melvin last year. Prove me wrong!!

3. I used my money to vote for Melvin.

4. On final the week of BBA The Chase, I, Ksslib, Psychedelia, JeykllandHyde and co, spent ample time of ours, even in the wee hours of the early morning, to vote Melvin, while you sit around fighting all over NL and Twitter, garnering haters instead of voters for Melvin. Safari, you made people dislike Melvin instead of love him. To you, he's the perfect breed. An angel. A saint. WTF?angry Even God gets bashed on NL, so who the fùck made Melvin a saint?

you don't like Melvin more than me. You didn't nothing for Melvin more than me, rather you created haters for Melvin. So enough of your trying to make "constructive" critics of Melvin, haters of Melvin.

And stop trying to say you left because people won't value your opinion because you are a melvin fan, that's a bogus lie from the pit of hell. You left because we refused to buy your accusations of Endemol/Biggie without "proofs." Your accusations is akin to people saying Babanginda killed Dele Giwa, but without proofs to show for it. Newsflash, after all the accusations ,Babanginda is alive and kicking. Why? No evidence!! I still remember your words before you left, you said something bitter like this;

" Since you guys won't believe me, let me take my evidence to where people that values the truth will look into it."

Something like that.^^^

I'm not attacking you or beefing you. But It shocks me when you try to make it seem like I'm anti-Melvin. Get that thought out of your head.

You know why I won't be voting this year? Because after all my money spent, time spent and my sleepless nights voting Melvin, he still lost. So stop trying to claim the determinant of a Melvin fan, you ain't in any position whatsoever, to do so. Have fun. cool
Hian! You too dey talk....tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okay, just saw Tayo's vid. First off, I think he needs to shave off that whatever it is he has on his head, eyebrows should be shaped just a little, the beard is cool though.

I think Lillian speaks better, but he's definitely an upgrade from Melvin as far as speech goes cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Tayo guy is cute jare!

The way NLanders been beefing him made me thought we pulled a Ghanaian move this time! Lol

But I just digged him; and dude is soooo fine!!! #NoHomo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

Oh ok. That's why I said continue. Either way, it's not my problem. Nobody here is paying my DSTV subscription, so why should I start stressing over what you write? Just keep using 'grin emoticon' as an excuse tongue I just never knew you were with UNICEF, OAU, WHO or is it RED CROSS to continue defending unknown entities, while other countries are enjoying themselves bashing Nigeria. This is reality of life. Well just keep doing your thing. Hopefully our lines don't cross, cos unlike some people I only start what I can finish (I sign off with a shrug emoticon :/ )

this is what I hate.. you try to be mature, people start making inciting comments, thinking you are a fool.

infact this year I have decided to be the defender of nations, yes I am holy holy, and if I saying you should not insults housemate looks, till they enter house makes me holy holy, then so be it, cut the crap! I owe no one here an explanation for whosever I decide to defend, yes i will be the fun spoiler.. are you satisfied?, I said you should take it easy with housemates, till they enter the house, out of no where someone gets emotional and quoted me out of context and I am made to look like the bad guy.. see them trying to make me look bad, see me see wahala because I said they should stop insulting the housemates look( like that's a bad thing), mtcheew..

I am the bad guy, I love it grin

if any woman wrapper quotes me out of contexts again, he will be put in his place , am not cut out for crap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
sekems out of thread

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
That Samantha (Sam) chic from SA has an overbite that I don't like. Other than that, i think she set wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: this is what I hate.. you try to be mature, people start making inciting comments, thinking you are a fool.

infact this year I have decided to be the defender of nations, yes I am holy holy, and if I saying you should not insults housemate looks, till they enter house makes me holy holy, then so be it, cut the crap! I owe no one here an explanation for whosever I decide to defend, yes i will be the fun spoiler.. are you satisfied?, I said you should take it easy with housemates, till they enter the house, out of no where someone gets emotional and quoted me out of context and I am made to look like the bad guy.. see them trying to make me look bad, see me see wahala because I said they should stop insulting the housemates look( like that's a bad thing), mtcheew..

I am the bad guy, I love it grin

if any woman wrapper quotes me out of contexts again, he will be put in his place , am not cut out for crap.

You really think anyone cares grin?

Wow take a chill pill. It's just TV. Stop taking life too seriously. Who's trying to make you look bad? You really send ooo. This is getting boring OK, relax.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
GIYAZZ: The Tayo guy is cute jare!

The way NLanders been beefing him made me thought we pulled a Ghanaian move this time! Lol

But I just digged him; and dude is soooo fine!!! #NoHomo

grin grin grin nice one.

Yeah, I just saw his video... Is it me or it looked like the guy was about to cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Drahmah grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
ellab: Oh boy...37 pages?una no fit wait till d show start? grin

Sweetheart, I am fine. How are you?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

You really think anyone cares grin?

Wow take a chill pill. It's just TV. Stop taking life too seriously. Who's trying to make you look bad? You really send ooo. This is getting boring OK, relax.
then why were you going on about the "holy holy" , you think I did not see it?, you were making inciting comments, after I told you it was that serious, you should be the one to take the chill pill, one day I will make comment, then you will come back to that post saying " were you not the one forming holy?", so life is a joke to you?, muhehehe, you are not serious. obviously you were not here last year, if not you would not be making those comments, what I hate the most is inciting comments, if you want to say something, say it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.