Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2280713 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2014
forkadict:

Trust me not to let stuffs like these slide.

(1) According to who? oh Yeah, according to SAINT DANNY. Dude get it straight. You are in no position to decide what is necessary and what isnt just because you are comfortable with one rather than the other. How narrow minded can one be? Swear words makes you uncomfortable, why not get off the FORKING web. Ok so you really want to know whats unecessary? I'll tell you. Dirts and filth in the streets of lagos are unnecessary. So you really want to assist us (Lagosians) in getting rid of them, Ill suggest you join LAWMA.

(2) NIGGA I suggest you take a career in stand up comedy. Maturity is now being determined on the basis of swear words. How ridiculous! 'people that use swear word uneccessary are not taken serious, if you were to be in the cooperate business world you would know.' NIGGA, where do you think i work? Civil service hell no! I work in the organised private sector dude. Imagine, a student, telling someone who's already working what obtains in the sector where he works?? NIGGA, you are such a JOKE.

(3) LMFAO! please feel free to take me as anything you may desire. Primary school kid, unserious teenager, embryo, anything at all. I really DONT GIVE A FORK. You know why danny? Three things. First is your impression DOESNT MATTER ONE FORKING BIT. It doesnt decide who I am or who I'm not. Second, your so called impression doesnt add ONE NAIRA to my bank account. Third, I may never see you in real life. So why THE FORK should i give A FORK about what one E-CLOWN thinks of me? This is so laughable.

(4) Imagine you are an enterpreneur and you bid for a contract worth N500M. Then the old man of 50 years is the managing director of the company that called for the bid. And he tell you all that you said in your post. Are you saying you will withdraw from the bid no matter how bright your chances are at winning cos the managing director used swear words? Or when you graduate, you are fortunate to meet the MD of an upstream oil company who takes a liking to you cos you impressed him when he had a discussion with you and he tells you. 'Danny, you seem a bright and i feel you can add value to our company. Can you send me your forking CV first FORKING THING TOMORROW FORKING MORNING.' Are you telling me you won't forward your CV to him on the shallow basis of using swear words? AGAIN, YOU ARE SUCH A JOKE!

(5) Thanks for the compliment (old man like me). But my advise to you as an old man is that you open up your mind, study hard, pray harder. Hope you graduate with good grades and that God will grant you divine favour as you hustle your way thru the saturated labour market so you can land a FORKING good job.

bye for now NIGGA
bro you are getting emotional over nothing, I didn't mean to insult you by calling you "old man", I actually said it in respect.

we are different, I know. I only called for moderation, I can't force anyone, anyone that sees sense in my post, fine, anyone that doesn't, fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Oh! It was your post? Now I see why you jumped in.Anyway, glad its all behind us now.

This fierce Love you and Danny are playing, darris God oo. Na this kain Love dey last. Keep the fire burning. wink
I envy my man danny. cry
my brother, I tire oh, I didn't even know thandii was som, I wouldn't have come at her like I did.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

What Danny trying to say is such words dont make one look or sound responsible, especially at a certain age. See rappers like Jay and Kanye are changing their bytch slurs cause they're now fathers with daughters.( People are trying really hard to be politically correct so as not to wade off certain opportunities) Wolf of wall street is a movie..gates , zukerberg won't walk into a board room or conference shouting fhuck, niggah even if they watch such movies. I understand what he's saying.. But then this is NL, anything goes *thats if the mods allow it though* Hollywood is one machinery messing up the World big time
thank you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Mr rennasaince and Njokusboy, more dimensions to your grey matter. Iseee.. Couldnt have said it better.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. So the equation is balanced? grin But I think, people use Twitter more than FB these days so at the end of the day, Tayo's minions will have better bragging right.
yes, but I get the feeling the FB peeps are more into actual voting. I think Zambia may just vote for Tayo irrespective. They feel slighted by SADC, SA especially. First Nhlanhla put up Macky2, then SA doesn't vote him and then both SA reps nominate him. Most of them are leaning towards Tayo. Still, I'll rather drink otapiapia than cast a vote for that KC Moore. It's still Macky2 for me cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

What Danny trying to say is such words dont make one look or sound responsible, especially at a certain age. See rappers like Jay and Kanye are changing their bytch slurs cause they're now fathers with daughters.( People are trying really hard to be politically correct so as not to wade off certain opportunities) Wolf of wall street is a movie..gates , zukerberg won't walk into a board room or conference shouting fhuck, niggah even if they watch such movies. I understand what he's saying.. But then this is NL, anything goes *thats if the mods allow it though* Hollywood is one machinery messing up the World big time

Yeah, I understand it too, but he's over-exaggerating it. We live in Nigeria, be truthful to yourself, how many people have you seen walk up to you and say the fhuck word offline? None or one person I guess. That's my point. I say Nigga when I'm online, even "shiit", but offline, you'll never see me saying such at all. And I don't use it often online, I moderate it. And your Zukcerberg analogy is also my point. Me and Zuckerberg say "fhuck you" to each other in my Yacht in Italy, but once we're in our mulit-billion dollar co-oporations, we act all prim and proper. gringrin yeah, I'm cool like that. tonguegrin

@Alexumeho, danke my brother.cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Thanks Ochon. I don't see any point in making so much noise and engaging in unnecessary fights. Let Macky's people do that while we do ours quietly underground. Melvin's case should teach us a lesson already. Good morning everyone.

Your head correct my bro/sis..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2014
I think is time for the HOH task qualifier. Can somebody confirm this with me...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2014
thandii1:

Madam, this is bba thread, and half of the discussions here are informal and I want to believe we all are above 18 and everyone has a right to post the way he or she deems fit. Why call people lame because they choose to type some way. You and danny do not know any of us offline so it is very wrong to assume those who type those words online are irresponsible. You are not in ANY position to force your 'moral' beliefs on us. You are no different from those who think everyone who watches BBA is a kid, jobless, and immoral. Quit the judging already and let live.

The so called personal arguments have cooled off. The participants have come a long way, so thank you we are not fighting. We are used to kissing and making up, it only makes us human.
like I said, I didn't know, you, som was thandii, I wouldn't have come at you like that.

I am really not being judgemental, neither I am trying to be a moralist. I am sure, she isn't too.
all I said is that we should be civil, and be moderate in the use of some words. unnecessarily.

sorry for calling you immature, hope we are cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyxy:
like I said, I didn't know, you, som was thandii, I wouldn't have come at you like that.

I am really not being judgemental, neither I am trying to be a moralist. I am sure, she isn't too.
all I said is that we should be civil, and be moderate in the use of some words. unnecessarily.

sorry for calling you immature, hope we are cool.

Apologies for calling you a m0r0on too.
We good.. cool
Ksslib stay away from this post tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2014
For your eyes only grin
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I'm glad Madiba played a puppet because South Africans now bother no other country looking for greener pastures. We stay at home. We don't get hot nuts over America, Britain etc because we're content with where we're living.

What's my issue with owl eggs? Is that a trick question? EWW that's the answer.
Well he was classified as a terrorist when Madiba was not a puppet to the west, please let us not derail this thread, hope we thrash this out on a different forum. Meanwhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOs_a4iHQPY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyxy:
my brother, I tire oh, I didn't even know thandii was som, I would have not come at her like I did.
Mumu. Dey here dey explain nonsense when babe dey wink green light give you since. Come-on go break her shell . angry

Look below dan. This one pass green light. E don enter dark green. Ochon go wan die now..

thandii1:

Lol, you no well..danny is my paddy. How everything was just flowing over his head last night just vex me.

We good danny wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2014
thandii1:

We good.. cool
* hugs her* grin grin, I think we should fight more. cheesy

ochon no near this place.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by stinggy(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2014
lertee:
Vote for macky2 at your own risk..even if zambia want to be loyal to us they won't have the opportunity to because their boy will most likely be up every week and he is strong already.
KCmoore is still the better person for loyalty sakes,ghana has always been there for Nigeria,even if ghana reps are out,we will still have their loyalty. No SADC will vote a WA at the expense of their own rep. They will even prefer an EA rep to any WA. #awordisenoughforthewise.

I agree with you on all points wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2014
HOH task will begin any moment from now.

And why does biggy keep giving tasks that involves balls?

Oh ! I almost forgot the men in the house lack balls actually.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2014
UjSizzle:
Reincarnated, Thandii1, Dannyxy, Spade, Njokusboy and the rest of you. I believe you all want to enjoy the show and your comments here in peace (as does everyone else). Your personal dialogue has gone on far too long and I really can't be bothered to dig them all up and hand out massive derailing bans now. So please you can all end it. If you have personal issues to sort, take it off this thread...better still use your IMs or PMs. The major reason you aren't receiving a time off is because you've managed to keep it civil enough.
One more massive derail and you'll get bans without notice. Subsequent IDs I discover will get a decade off.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Your Royal Highness madam.

Na Uncle Braieros we sabi na. You sef be mod for here? Na how many mods we go con get na? can a state have two governors

Nairaland don gboro gaan o!

Please dont ban me, Your royal Highness. I just need to have issues clarified. Thank you Your royal highness.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2014
thandii1:

We good.. cool
I def will. Trust me, I know when to give couples privacy. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Oh! It was your post? Now I see why you jumped in.Anyway, glad its all behind us now.

This fierce Love you and Danny are playing, darris God oo. Na this kain Love dey last. Keep the fire burning. wink
I envy my man danny. cry

Danny loves fiesty ladies; first was THEAMAKA, now it's Thandii. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Mumu. Dey here dey explain nonsense when babe dey wink green light give you since. Come-on go break her shell . angry

Look below dan. This one pass green light. E don enter dark green. Ochon go wan die now..

alakoba, grin grin una dey find person to laugh abi?

I resemble reincarnated, the shell breaker?,
very soon, una go say, she don shell zone me, I no dey break anything grin

I
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2014
kaycee too might go. No offense to our ghanaian brothers, but the guy no be am at all. And I don't see Uganda voting him for Ellas sake... cos I think there may be 3 going this wèek
Belovedd:

based on these nominations, luis will go home if doesnt win HOH, ARTHUR TOO, if perimeter is also up, he will leave
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2014
moving on to bba,

I no find trouble again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyxy:

I am responsible for what i post, not what you understand, you know that right?

you were not among those I even had in mind when I wrote that post, I don't really fault those that use it, when they are angry, or having war of words, after all they are angry.
my problem is with those that use it unnecessarily, I keep stressing the "unnecessarily"..

bro we are saying the same thing, all I am advocating for is moderation.

it's a movie, I have not watched the movie tho (I am not a movie freak), I am sure it's the story line, the message in the movie that kept them captivated, not the number of "fhucks"

It's okay bro.. Na so we dey argue..that's why I love this thread. We fight, argue and make up. Some people even make love. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
yes, but I get the feeling the FB peeps are more into actual voting. I think Zambia may just vote for Tayo irrespective. They feel slighted by SADC, SA especially. First Nhlanhla put up Macky2, then SA doesn't vote him and then both SA reps nominate him. Most of them are leaning towards Tayo. Still, I'll rather drink otapiapia than cast a vote for that KC Moore. It's still Macky2 for me cool
kai safarigurl grin grin grin otapiapia ke! You baadt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2014
ochon:

Danny loves fiesty ladies; first was THEAMAKA, now it's Thandii. gringrin
unfortunately, I hate to say this, you are ..... *lip sealed *

cheesy cheesy cheesy

*whistles*
"she got the eye of the tiger "
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2014
MrRenaissance, thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2014
just saw a close up of jj's thigh. Looks like old yam with those shaka shaka things sticking out undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:

Hmmm.. If Elikem could get Zim's vote, we might get Zam's vote too. And I checked FB now, Macky fans are so pissed. They might not align with SA from now onwards. Anyway, the truth is, if KC is up, Nigerians will vote him. That I'm damn sure. This is a bond, it's irreplaceable/unbreakable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Come, why are we so loyal to Ghana that has never been loyal to West Africa?

In Stargame, Ghana abandoned Goldie for Kyle. In Chase, Ghana abandoned Bassey for Pokello. They built alliances while we were championing WA cause, now I'm supposed to push that under the rug and vote Kaycey that I don't even like?

Na so we go dey do, one day Ghana will vote for Ella over Tayo, na that time we go know. And we'll continue voting Ghana.

@ochon, spade, dominique, chiazalam1, forwetinnah. I don't know about you guys, but I won't wait this year for Ghana to backstab us like their reps always do. From Keitta to Kaycey Moore. I no fall mugu grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2014
ochon:

Hmmm.. If Elikem could get Zim's vote, we might get Zam's vote too. And I checked FB now, Macky fans are so pissed. They might not align with SA from now onwards. Anyway, the truth is, if KC is up, Nigerians will vote him. That I'm damn sure. This is a bond, it's irreplaceable/unbreakable.
Elikem got Zim because Ghana voted Pokello, they left Bassey for him. Ghanaians are the smart ones, we're the foolish ones
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2014
The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Good Morning my people...

I wish you all a wonderful week ahead with less insults... grin

S/O to those keeping this thread alive...am not referring to those school boys angry that are making noise.

Who don win HOH abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyxy:
thank you. we all have, even I have.
just imagine if someone like mark zukerberg, aliko dangote enters the thread, and all they see is "fhucktard", "Bytch", "nigga" flying everywhere, they would conclude we are just a bunch of delinquent highschool kids.
big brother needs alot of sponsorship from cooperate bodies for it to run, if such cooperate bodies enter a thread like this, and see the way vulgar words are been used unecessarily, they would draw the conclusion that the show is being followed by teenage delinquents,
in such situations, do we think they will give their cooperate backing for the show?

all said and done, there should be moderation in whatever we do.

good morning.

No offence, but what icourse are you studying and what university and what level are you if I may ask?? Your analogy is so shallow and riduculous. So if Dangote wants to partner with BB, he'll first log on to Nairaland?? Seriously dude

This ludicrous analogy of yours up ther is EXACTLY the type a delinquent high school kid will give. SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.