Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2280623 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2014
Horayce:

Because I'm a perv. Because shower hour is part of my morning routine. Really been disappointed with our naija housemates on that score. No votes from me unless u show me what u gat under da hood

Heheheheheehe forward the link abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
Come, why are we so loyal to Ghana that has never been loyal to West Africa?

In Stargame, Ghana abandoned Goldie for Kyle. In Chase, Ghana abandoned Bassey for Pokello. They built alliances while we were championing WA cause, now I'm supposed to push that under the rug and vote Kaycey that I don't even like?

Na so we go dey do, one day Ghana will vote for Ella over Tayo, na that time we go know. And we'll continue voting Ghana.

@ochon, spade, dominique, chiazalam1, forwetinnah. I don't know about you guys, but I won't wait this year for Ghana to backstab us like their reps always do. From Keitta to Kaycey Moore. I no fall mugu grin

At all. .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2014
According to the survey i took no one seems to be watching except me, lemme have the honor of updating ourselves.

Jj is now the HOH. Don't be surprise if he puts Tayo up. So we need to start preparing for our vote to keep our man. A pure African Nigerian Man. #TeamNigeria #TeamTayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. No! I never did.

Check well again.

Sorry my darling smiley ...its that Michale Essien look alike called Addict. Mschewwww. angry angry take ur time ohh FAddict grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyxy:
choi, kslib, na guy you dey wash like this. e no good oh.

BTW, I am not hunting anybody, I have never being a good hunter, I am the one being hunted by ladies cheesy
No. I just dey up your CV . smiley

story for the gods .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2014
ochon:

Yeah, I understand it too, but he's over-exaggerating it. We live in Nigeria, be truthful to yourself, how many people have you seen walk up to you and say the fhuck word offline? None or one person I guess. That's my point. I say Nigga when I'm online, even "shiit", but offline, you'll never see me saying such at all. And I don't use it often online, I moderate it. And your Zukcerberg analogy is also my point. Me and Zuckerberg say "fhuck you" to each other in my Yacht in Italy, but once we're in our mulit-billion dollar co-oporations, we act all prim and proper. gringrin yeah, I'm cool like that. tonguegrin

@Alexumeho, danke my brother.cool

Chai....my nigga tongue going places, I celebrate you bro
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
anyway JJ is HOH so make dem pray make e no put up Tayo

How TF did that midget win the HOH? if he only he came up against strong SADC reps, he'd have been long gone by now. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2014
Agbgift:
I hope jj wont put tayo on the chopping board?
There's a 99% possibility he will put Tayo up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
Akshow:

Heheheheheehe forward the link abeg
Bros no link o. VIP tinz. A dstv profile, broadband internet and 8 dollars payment with your visa card is what you need
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
JJ is HOH....hahaha, everything I say this week comes to pass. First Kaycey Moore and Luis getting nominated and now JJ grin

Why were you praying for JJ to win HOH?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2014
Agbgift:
I hope jj wont put tayo on the chopping board?
JJ doesn't have the balls to put up Tayo. He's scared of him. He'll rather put up someone he can face if he survives.

Idris, Frankie and M'am Bea are in trouble
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2014
Ksslib:

There's a 99% possibility he will put Tayo up.

Or Promiscuous or Idris or he might just surprise us.

I think JJ secretly likes Tayo and his bias towards Tayo has been hugely cos of Alooser who is now out, again he might consider since his team won the extravaganza he might not want to put any of them up.

Abeg i don tire to think for JJ, he can put me up for all i care undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2014
ochon:

Why were you praying for JJ to win HOH?
so he could put Tayo up and we won't have to vote KC
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Chai....my nigga tongue going places, I celebrate you bro

cheesycheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Chiazalam1:
I saw that too. And I was wondering why he was offering tayo someone else's left-over drink? That guy's not pure.
Watched that part too.

Pre medidated murder is a sneaky 3feet tall devil trapped in an even shorter midget.

If its true the drink was indeed mixed, he wanted Tayo to take it and mis-behave then fall out of favor with the housemates(as if most even like him anyway) and who knows, probably get three strikes all in one night.

He was literally trying to force the drink down Tayo's throat.

Annoying he-goat. Hes so annoying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
JJ is HOH....hahaha, everything I say this week comes to pass. First Kaycey Moore and Luis getting nominated and now JJ grin

Choi! Prophetess Safai. I pay homage.

Please say that I'll receive good news this week...

I pray thee Prophetess
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2014
Just to Add..am sure BB knows that this regional alliance is killing the game, how would BB be a hit show without the suspense.

I don't know why i feel even with Macaroni 2's goons around the globe....he might still not win cos then the show becomes predictable, all one needs to form is regional alliance and then we know from the 1st eviction who will win the show.

Bigbrother might just shock us and dash Ajani 1or 2 EA countries.

My 2 cents shaa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2014
JJ won't put Tayo up, he's not that stupid..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
so he could put Tayo up and we won't have to vote KC

Okay.. Now I get you.. But like you alluded earlier, that midget don't have the balls to put up Tayo. He might though, but I doubt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Watched that part too.

Pre medidated murder is a sneaky 3feet tall devil trapped in an even shorter midget.

If its true the drink was indeed mixed, he wanted Tayo to take it so he would mis-behave & fall out of favor with the housemates(as if most even like him anyway) and who knows, probably get three strikes all in one night.

He was literally trying to force the drink down Tayo's throat.

Annoying he-goat. Hes so annoying.

Promiscuous should be voted the sneakiest housemate..not so much because its an award but its his 2nd nature.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyxy:
we are past this,
how can I think that dangote will come to nairaland first, if he wants to partner with bba?, who thinks like that?, that's all time shallow.
I said, if dangote come across this thread (which is not impossible in this digital age), and sees this type of comments, what will he think of the show?, and do you think, he will give cooperate backing for the show?, if they should come to him.

I guess we are past this but fact remains that guy, you fork up.

No need make we dey drag matter
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2014
Dfrenzy:

It's all a game, and every game is about strategies, although some strategies might be seen as very risky or even stupid. Just like you have stated, everything depends on probability,

Agreed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2014
thandii1:

Madam, this is bba thread, and half of the discussions here are informal and I want to believe we all are above 18 and everyone has a right to post the way he or she deems fit. Why call people lame because they choose to type some way. You and danny do not know any of us offline so it is very wrong to assume those who type those words online are irresponsible. You are not in ANY position to force your 'moral' beliefs on us. You are no different from those who think everyone who watches BBA is a kid, jobless, and immoral. Quit the judging already and let live.

Mr rennasaince and njokusboy, thanks for setting the records straight for that busybody mod. I have personally used the report button more than twice and I don't see her green light on this thread. Briareous is the only mod who maintains sanity in here, so let no one come here to claim peacemaker and address us like we are kids.

And for the records I'm not one to cower at the at the sound of ban or lick azz to avoid being banned. If you wanna ban derailers, just ban all of us on this thread. I've lost count of the derailment that has happened on this thread since the day it was opened, yet the viewing board is never empty.

The so called personal arguments have cooled off. The participants have come a long way, so thank you we are not fighting. We are used to kissing and making up, it only makes us human.

Look at this one?? Who is forcing their "moral beliefs" ON YOU!! I agreed to Dannys post because what he said is right and you know it. How you conduct yourself outside this thread is NOT my cup of Kunu. Since you're cheering such words, why do people get offended when they're referred to with such terms?? There was a fight here sometime last week because someone called a chic a " bytch"...i bet you know what happened afterwards, and yes it all went down here on NL..the faceless forum. Biko make we no derail thread. ..i echoed Dannys point, so what?? I use swear words too but does that make it right?? No!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2014
JJ might put Idris
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
anyway JJ is HOH so make dem pray make e no put up Tayo

If I were JJ, thats exactly what I'll do. Or worst case will be any West African. It will be foolish of him to put up a fellow South African or even east African
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2014
v24m:

Sorry my darling smiley ...its that Michale Essien look alike called Addict. Mschewwww. angry angry take ur time ohh FAddict grin
No worries dear. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2014
v24m:

hehehehehehehehe.

You no see well before ni? abi make i borrow you my glasses??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
Ghana has given their OK. If we keep voting GH, a time will come when we'll need more than GH to save Tayo, who will you go to then? We've voted Bea, KC doesn't care about Ghana, he said it. KC has been bad-mouthing both our reps, na until e nominate Tayo you go know? Forget that dude, he's deadweight, M'am Bea is from Ghana too. Go and form alliances outside WA cuz you'll NEED them. Don't make a mistake, wetin dem dey use 2 reps do?

2 hell with ur useless analysis...slimy bi.tch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
SADC will vote our rep, but we need the right one. Your mind has reached finals, what if Tayo doesn't get there? What if he comes up next week with the 2 Ghanaians, Ella, Nhlanhla and JJ? Even our dear Ghana won't save us. That will just be the end of WA? Forget finals cuz at the rate we're going, we might just get there with one Ghanaian, even if we get there alone, has anyone ever won this show with 3 votes? Who will vote for Tayo? Other regions will say we never voted outside WA? What will be the point of Ghana then? It's all about risks in a game. And I'm sick of seeing KC's face. One rep is enough, afterall they refused to save Lilian for us because they said they didn't like her

Any alliances formed at this point is part of the buildup to the finale. None of those sadc reps on will support ours at the time that matters most so what's the point? If Ella comes up, we can try n scratch ug's back a bit. if not, I'm everly loyal to Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2014
Am just glad that, Big Brother was smart enough to take Tayo off the award list next week by tagging the week starmeter 'the most sneaky housemate'. We all know that's more of an insult than a compliment, once again, congrats to Tayo for last week x-factor award, congrats to Tayo for this week sexiest housemate award and, advance congrats to either JJ, KC moore, Frankie or Permithians for next week most sneaky housemate award (honestly, that should have been an Alusa award, too bad he left without it).
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2014
Who is the head of house please?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Look at this one?? Who is forcing their "moral beliefs" ON YOU!! I agreed to Dannys post because what he said is right and you know it.

You can only agree with what Danny or anyone else says about that issue. You have no right (none whatsoever) to pronounce it right or wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.