Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273034 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
waxdude:
*rolled eyez*

*shukz his right eye*

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Did she ask u to be her lawyer....
Am sure u are one of the guys that kept spreading rumours to her

Why would I spread rumours to her? Na mat ni? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib:
Lol. Ode.

I no even know who you dey talk about sef. And I no wan know. tongue

Hehehe. Chinch.

How you go know? You resemble Judas; you sabi deny person wey love you so. angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
timmituyi: Looool.......nice one bro. Everyone seems to have a unique identification......smiles.

Hehehe, thank you sis. Yes, we all do. In due time, we'll be able to uniquely identify you, too. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Cestmoi1:
Hahahahahaha! You no well....

No be news again naa, Frenchie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Why would I spread rumours to her? Na mat ni? undecided

Nah me u dey ask abi the person that resemble this moniker ......

Nah Wetin u tag ur self in all this ur summary of thought and not facts
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Don't be scared. We're just joking. Come on in, you'll love it .

Dannyxy: the vaseline boy.

...and lots more. I don tire to type
why are you exposing yourself?,

see ehn, LADIES be wary of this guy, when others are carrying "hand sanitizer", he is carrying "Vaseline sanitizer", in fact he has a special vasline spray, made in china for that matter, and the bad thing is that he exhaust it in minutes, you guys should be careful oh, you tell him ordinary "hy", my good friend would bring out his vasline and begin his hobby..

I am not joking oh grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
14:

1986, Pay-television came to South Africa when an analogue, single-channel service, M-Net, was launched by Naspers. For almost seven years, all M-Net's operations were handled by a single company.
1993, Naspers created a subsidiary company, Multichoice, which was to handle the business arm of M-Net, such as decoder sales, subscriber services and account management.[citation needed]
1995, Multichoice announced that it was launching a new digital, satellite service in South Africa and, on 6 October 1995, DStv was officially activated to subscribers. The original video channel bouquet consisted of 17 channels: M-Net, MGM Channel, TCM, TNT Sci-Fi Universal, SuperSport, ESPN, SelecTV, Travel Channel, KTV, Cartoon Network, BBC World News, CNN International, Sky News, Trinity Broadcasting Network, MTV, VH1 and TV5Monde.
2000, Launch of W4 Eutelsat satellite with Ku-band services to sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
2001, Launch of Indian and Portuguese bouquet.
2002, Launch of Interactive Television.
2003, Dual View decoder launched.
2005, The DStv PVR decoder and DStv Compact is launched. DStv Premium subscribers South Africa cross the 1 million mark.
2006, MultiChoice launches BBBEE Share Scheme, Phuthuma Nathi. Channel Shuffle on 1 October, moving channels around to 3-digit numbers and for them to be in their right genre groups.
2007, Launch of DStv Select and of entry bouquet DStv EasyView.
2008, Launch of DStv's first High Definition decoder the HD PVR, XtraView and the first HD channel, M-Net HD.
2009, HD channels - SuperSport 1 HD, Discovery HD Showcase are launched.
2010, DVB over IP (Digital Video Broadcast over Internet Protocol) and DStv on Demand service launched, as well as the HD PVR 2P and M-Net Movies 1 HD.
2011, DStv BoxOffice & DStv Mobile launched.
2011, GOtv, a new digital pay television offering on digital terrestrial television platforms is established in a number of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
2012, DStv launched a new satellite in August "Intelsat 20", shuffling the channel numbers and offering subscribers 8 new HD channels from 1 October:
M-Net Movies Premier
M-Net Movies Comedy
M-Net Movies Family
M-Net Movies Action +
M-Net Movies Romance
M-Net Movies Showcase
M-Net Series Showcase (is a dedicated Series Channel first Fresh HD Series )
Studio Universal HD
2 new AfricaMagic channels[clarification needed - Which ones?]
2013, Multichoice adds FoxHD to (DStv Premium Premium package only) and kykNET & Kie (DStv Family, Compact, and Premium packages). It also launched a new DStv Family bouquet[1]
2013, DStv subscribers across Africa reach 6.7 million, with 4.5 million within South Africa.[2]
2013, Multichoice launches its next-generation PVR decoder, the DStv Explora to Revolutionise TV in SA[3]
2014, The new Channel Lifetime launch on Channel 131

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DStv

I hate to argue

Argueing isnt my favourite pasttime neither.

Fine, I give it to you, SA has a larger subscriber base than naija but I only asked if subscriber base is the yardstick for choosing countries and number of reps why did naija have 3 slots against South Africa's 2 in BB the Revolution?

Next, you said naija has about 800k subscribers. I laugh. Cos Lagos, PH and maybe abuja will give you that figure. Talk more of the whole of naija. I just said instinctively and went on the internet after seeing this post of your now. So here's my proof: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/09/nigerians-knock-dstv-services-bemoan-exploitation/

I hate to argue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
so on fb dey are saying the housemates are in isolation showing their cooking skills hope dis season wont be a cooking competition cheesy BTW am a newbie here and bba is my fav show all season am liking some pple hear already lipsrsealed#3 more days to go
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: Big Brother Africa welcomes most
controversial housemate ever! **BRADTHELADLONG**
You know we had to get on the band wagon as well. So
Rumors Surfacing today state that An American "KID" will be
entering the #BBAHotShotsHouse come the 5th of October as
a major Twist to the show.
An article by Media Whispers states - " producers have lined-
up an incredible star to join the other crazy hopefuls.
Controversial internet star, BradTheLadLong, who is famous
for his odd but amusing Youtube videos has been confirmed
as a housemate for the African version of Big Brother.
The unusual American youngster recently made headlines after
he was offered a big sum to enter 'Celebrity Big Brother' in
the UK but dropped out last minute as he said he was 'too
famous' for the gig but is desperate to make a name for
himself in Africa.
This is the first time Big Brother Africa have put in a well-
known person into the house but it's said they are hoping for
fireworks as Brad stirs the whole game up completely and
brings out the strategic side that Big Brother is meant to
have.
After Brad tweeted from his twitter account, "en route to
africa!", a top UK reality TV producer commented, "producers
behind Big Brother Africa have definitely got it right this year.
BradTheLadLong is a phenomenal signing and viewers should
be ready for the best Big Brother they've ever seen. He's
crazy...will tune in for the first time."
It is expected that this will be the highest rated ever Big
Brother due to the appearance of BradTheLadLong as people
will be intrigued to see what the Youtuber gets up to."
NB: All we can say is, i hope the producers bring this little Kid
to Africa, so that Our Housemates and us the FANS show him
that " THIS IS AFRICA " and No one is Above others here,
"Too Famous" hahaha this kid will wish he never signed up
for #BBA because i know for a fact OUR Housemates won't
take his bullsh*t (excuse our french)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BradTheLadLong
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
safarigirl: nobody will read these epistles you quote so make it brief and highlight important points.

Stop googling SADC, google east African countries, or are you scared of what you'll find?

This is getting old and you're looking dumber by the post. You still haven't brought anything to dispute the fact that Moz and Rwanda are GEOGRAPHICALLY set in East Africa, all this SADC ish isn't geography, hope you understand that.

Now for the sake of this sensible thread, I won't reply any of your little tantrums until you present anything to support that those countries are located within SADC in geography

And to further buttress the point that SADC does not equal Southern Africa like your myopic mind wishes. DRC is under SADC, according to your post, but this is what Wikipedia has to say on them:
. The Democratic Republic of the Congo (French: République démocratique du Congo), also known as DR Congo, DRC, Congo, Congo-Kinshasa, DROC,[5][6] or RDC, is a country located in Central Africa

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo
From Wikipedia
Rwanda (/ruːˈɑːndə/ or /ruːˈændə/), officially the Republic of Rwanda (Kinyarwanda: Repubulika y'u Rwanda; French: République du Rwanda), is a sovereign state in central and east Africa. Located a few degrees south of the Equator, Rwanda is bordered by Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Rwanda is in the African Great Lakes region and is highly elevated; its geography dominated by mountains in the west and savanna to the east, with numerous lakes throughout the country. The climate of the country is temperate to subtropical, with two rainy seasons and two dry seasons each year.

Mozambique is in Southern Africa. And Rwanda is in eastern africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

No be news again naa, Frenchie.
Thanks for acknowledging it....lol@Frenchie
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
And9: BREAKING NEWS: Big Brother Africa welcomes most
controversial housemate ever! **BRADTHELADLONG**
You know we had to get on the band wagon as well. So
Rumors Surfacing today state that An American "KID" will be
entering the #BBAHotShotsHouse come the 5th of October as
a major Twist to the show.
An article by Media Whispers states - " producers have lined-
up an incredible star to join the other crazy hopefuls.
Controversial internet star, BradTheLadLong, who is famous
for his odd but amusing Youtube videos has been confirmed
as a housemate for the African version of Big Brother.
The unusual American youngster recently made headlines after
he was offered a big sum to enter 'Celebrity Big Brother' in
the UK but dropped out last minute as he said he was 'too
famous' for the gig but is desperate to make a name for
himself in Africa.
This is the first time Big Brother Africa have put in a well-
known person into the house but it's said they are hoping for
fireworks as Brad stirs the whole game up completely and
brings out the strategic side that Big Brother is meant to
have.
After Brad tweeted from his twitter account, "en route to
africa!", a top UK reality TV producer commented, "producers
behind Big Brother Africa have definitely got it right this year.
BradTheLadLong is a phenomenal signing and viewers should
be ready for the best Big Brother they've ever seen. He's
crazy...will tune in for the first time."
It is expected that this will be the highest rated ever Big
Brother due to the appearance of BradTheLadLong as people
will be intrigued to see what the Youtuber gets up to."
NB: All we can say is, i hope the producers bring this little Kid
to Africa, so that Our Housemates and us the FANS show him
that " THIS IS AFRICA " and No one is Above others here,
"Too Famous" hahaha this kid will wish he never signed up
for #BBA because i know for a fact OUR Housemates won't
take his bullsh*t (excuse our french)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BradTheLadLong

If it's one thing I hate it's fake housemates or 'planted' celebrities given an "agenda" even before entering the house. Big Brother should try and be more creative, seriously. I prefer when all housemates are on a level playing field. No undercover B.S. grin

JekyllAndHyde:
Don't be scared. We're just joking. Come on in, you'll love it here.
Meet
Ochon: grandpa Ostrich and the only bald headed guy who has been friend-zoned, brother-zoned and grandfather-zoned by over 5 ladies on this thread.
Reincarnated: the short guy with a heavy boot; he's 5'2.
Ksslib: the gala hawker from Benin.
Forkadict: the Melvin slayer.
Safarigirl: the analyst from Kalakuta republic.
IyawoTM: the only Iyawo in the house - and the mother of Jekyll Harel.
Dre11: Agbgift's unfaithful husby.
Agbgift: our BBA lawyer.
Lertee: Njokusboy's boo.
Pyschedelia: the professional word slayer.
StateOfMind: JovialJov's lover and Psychedelia's wink wink
Ellab: the baby of the house.
JovialJov: the lady that sleeps when everyone is awake and vice-versa.
Dominique: our BBA mod, fighting for the rights of my peasants on this thread.
Njokusboy lipsrsealed Mr ....? Ksslib, wetin be that name again?
Jekyll: the guy with the best moniker and dual personality; king of all peasants on this thread. grin
Wildchild1: Ik Osakodua.
AndreRush: the coolest nigga here and the mailinator commander of Tamuno, Ekene & co in BBA The Chase.
Dannyxy: the vaseline boy.
GHKwame: defender of Ghana.
CestMoi1: the Nigerian lady who wishes she's French.
Aida13: Psychedelia's alter-ego.
Russello: our Ghanaian brother.
Chrisbenogor: our Ghanaian brother.
Giiyaz: the repentant troll from BBA the Chase and the lover of backa. shocked shocked
Hiteelong: Jekyll Harel's potential - and yet-to-be approved (she submitted her CV to IyawoTM) - sugar momma.
Waxdude: that dude who loves wax. What the hell did I just type? undecided
ToyinDipo: StateOfMind's secret lover. cool
Sholay2011: Dillish Kilishi's online boo.
...and lots more. I don tire to type

I hope to see this Psychadelia in action soon grin Nice analysis, I feel like I know everyone already smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
In the other news, 3 more days only, and this endless wait shall be over
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
So i've watched the videos of some houdemates and these are my reviews on those I've watched.

1. Idris- Tanzania
Don't be deceived guys. This dude is one fine brutha, his pic does him no justice grin. Seems like a cool fella, nice smile, nice voice. Reminds me of Ricco from season3, not as wild though, but same youthful exuberance. Look forward to seeing more of him.

2. Kaycey Moore- Ghana
When a prominent member of Team Ghana on twitter tweeted that she would be supporting Tayo over the Ghanaian reps this year, I thought "they can't be that bad"...well, I don't know bout Bea, but this dude is terrible. He doesn't even realize he's repping Ghana.
He opened up with the lines "i'm originally from Ghana" (are you serious?)..and then went on to tell us how 'Kaycey' is an adulterated version of his real name 'Kwesi'...I mean, he sounded so detached from all things Ghana it was sad to see and annoying too. Plus, he sounds like a girl

3. Lillian- Nigeria
She has a bubbly personality. Nice voice, nice accent (I mean a naija one, not some fake Yankee shii)...might actually be the only girl lighting up Saturday parties and it's saddening....I still dey find the yansh wey giiyaz say she get sha grin, definitely one to look forward to

4. Luis- Namibia

"Hi, my name is Luis(s not pronounced), i'm from Namibia and I have a 6 peck (it's pack he meant to say, but he pronounces it peck) grin...looking forward to his accent, gonna be laughing hard at that. He looks good, a finer version of MC Hammer.

As for the packs? It's kinda dry so anyone looking forward to that? Don't bother, I've seen better 6 packs on conductors in Isolo

5. Mr.265- Malawi.

Honestly, whoever took this guy's picture no like am at all, in fact, his ex must have been involved cuz he looks far better than it portrayed. Seems like a COOL fella. He's a DJ, so expect his opinion on some party nights as far as DJs go smiley. Seems like a player as well, so look forward to the return of Alex Bumaye grin

6. Nhlanhla- South Africa.

First off, forget the spelling, this name is pronounced 'NtaNta'po...at least that's what he said...i'm going to have a good laugh watching IK introduce him and then watching housemates get used to the name grin. Seems like a calm dude, smart and easy-going. Don't see much of an entertainer here, he's more like an O'neal, but less bitter and manipulative. I mean O'neal pre-West African vendetta

7. Tayo- Nigeria

I'm not really sure how to feel about this dude yet, Lillian's interview was more interesting. He seems okay, not so much a Boreneal fella, sorry but I don't see an Uti here to those who were hoping he's like that and I don't see a Kevin either. Yet to find a housemate to place his character with. Might just be his own person.

Will post any more I watch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
@JekyllAndHyde

What's up? Saw your extremely witty spot. You are definitely one of the cool people on here as well. Feeling ready for the new season?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nice one safarigirl.. The kind of epistles I don't mind reading. Where can I get to watch the videos though? You tube? Big brother website? Don't tell me to google it o..
lol. I would like to watch and see if I share the same views too. Thanks.

Jekyll, well done o, I know where to punish you..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
safarigirl, your head correct well well.

muhehe, when I said we should not criticise housemate's looks yet, that they might look better than supposed, they say I was forming holy holy.

funny enough, you might find yourself crushing the person you insulted, pics can be very deceivinggg.

Aida13 I have stored all your post, let me catch you crushing, I will so laughhh. buhaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dannyxy: safarigirl, your head correct well well.

muhehe, when I said we should not criticise housemate's looks yet, that they might look better than supposed, they say I was forming holy holy.

funny enough, you might find yourself crushing the person you insulted, pics can be very deceivinggg.

Aida13 I have stored all your post, let me catch you crushing, I will so laughhh. buhaha

Abegi, my eyes can't deceive me in the case of the following:

That Ghana guy with d ponmo lips and kente tuxedo

That Rwandan guy, so skinny like he joined BBA just to enjoythe free food, nothing more (Mr. Smiling Gums)

That Mozambique guy with d spikes studded in his leather jacket, an imitation Sulu grin an even cheaper version than the original...lmao

Yeah sure it's too soon to judge, but for now I can only judge on what I see (their looks in photos) So until I get to know them personally/personality wise before I can decide to "crush or not crush"

And me I don't just crush anyhow oo. Just you wait and see *wink*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Nah me u dey ask abi the person that resemble this moniker ......

Nah Wetin u tag ur self in all this ur summary of thought and not facts

Read it for yourself, lazy as..s.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dannyxy: why are you exposing yourself?,

see ehn, LADIES be wary of this guy, when others are carrying "hand sanitizer", he is carrying "Vaseline sanitizer", in fact he has a special vasline spray, made in china for that matter, and the bad thing is that he exhaust it in minutes, you guys should be careful oh, you tell him ordinary "hy", my good friend would bring out his vasline and begin his hobby..

I am not joking oh grin grin

See how he exposed himself. So, there's vaseline sanitizer? shocked

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Cestmoi1:
Thanks for acknowledging it....lol@Frenchie

You're welcome, dear. Btw, @highlighted, I know what came to your mind. grin angry Be wise...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
StateOfMind: Nice one safarigirl.. The kind of epistles I don't mind reading. Where can I get to watch the videos though? You tube? Big brother website? Don't tell me to google it o..
lol. I would like to watch and see if I share the same views too. Thanks.

Jekyll, well done o, I know where to punish you..

The punisher. grin It's a mutual something.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Aida13:

Abegi, my eyes can't deceive me in the case of the following:

That Ghana guy with d ponmo lips and kente tuxedo

That Rwandan guy, so skinny[b] like he joined BA just to enjoythe free food[/b], nothing more (Mr. Smiling Gums)

That Mozambique guy with d spikes studded in his leather jacket, an imitation Sulu grin an even cheaper version than the original...lmao

Yeah sure it's too soon to judge, but for now I can only judge on what I see (their looks in photos) So until I get to know them personally before I can decide to "crush or not crush"

And me I don't just crush anyhow oo. Just you wait and see *wink*

And Jekyll wept. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
AndrERush: @JekyllAndHyde

What's up? Saw your extremely witty spot. You are definitely one of the cool people on here as well. Feeling ready for the new season?

Lol. I dey, bro. How far? E be like say you dey low key.
Sure, I dey ruffle some feathers ni, before I go back to siddon dey look.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Aida13:

If it's one thing I hate it's fake housemates or 'planted' celebrities given an "agenda" even before entering the house. Big Brother should try and be more creative, seriously. I prefer when all housemates are on a level playing field. No undercover B.S. grin

I hope to see this Psychadelia in action soon grin Nice analysis, I feel like I know everyone already smiley

You'll definitely see him. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

You'll definitely see him. Lol

Whoa he's a guy?? Lmao now I'm scared ooo. He must be fire.

JekyllAndHyde:
And Jekyll wept. cheesy

All for a laugh bro, no harm in that. As for me, I only 'diss', I don't 'beef' oo, just putting it out there grin You only beef people you've come in contact with personally etc. I'm not a hater, just saying what everyone else might be thinking grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
safarigirl: So i've watched the videos of some houdemates and these are my reviews on those I've watched.
1. Idris- Tanzania
Don't be deceived guys. This dude is one fine brutha, his pic does him no justice grin. Seems like a cool fella, nice smile, nice voice. Reminds me of Ricco from season3, not as wild though, but same youthful exuberance. Look forward to seeing more of him.
2. Kaycey Moore- Ghana
When a prominent member of Team Ghana on twitter tweeted that she would be supporting Tayo over the Ghanaian reps this year, I thought "they can't be that bad"...well, I don't know bout Bea, but this dude is terrible. He doesn't even realize he's repping Ghana.
He opened up with the lines "i'm originally from Ghana" (are you serious?)..and then went on to tell us how 'Kaycey' is an adulterated version of his real name 'Kwesi'...I mean, he sounded so detached from all things Ghana it was sad to see and annoying too. Plus, he sounds like a girl
3. Lillian- Nigeria
She has a bubbly personality. Nice voice, nice accent (I mean a naija one, not some fake Yankee shii)...might actually be the only girl lighting up Saturday parties and it's saddening....I still dey find the yansh wey giiyaz say she get sha grin, definitely one to look forward to
4. Luis- Namibia
"Hi, my name is Luis(s not pronounced), i'm from Namibia and I have a 6 peck (it's pack he meant to say, but he pronounces it peck) grin...looking forward to his accent, gonna be laughing hard at that. He looks good, a finer version of MC Hammer.
As for the packs? It's kinda dry so anyone looking forward to that? Don't bother, I've seen better 6 packs on conductors in Isolo
5. Mr.265- Malawi.
Honestly, whoever took this guy's picture no like am at all, in fact, his ex must have been involved cuz he looks far better than it portrayed. Seems like a COOL fella. He's a DJ, so expect his opinion on some party nights as far as DJs go smiley. Seems like a player as well, so look forward to the return of Alex Bumaye grin
6. Nhlanhla- South Africa.
First off, forget the spelling, this name is pronounced 'NtaNta'po...at least that's what he said...i'm going to have a good laugh watching IK introduce him and then watching housemates get used to the name grin. Seems like a calm dude, smart and easy-going. Don't see much of an entertainer here, he's more like an O'neal, but less bitter and manipulative. I mean O'neal pre-West African vendetta
7. Tayo- Nigeria
I'm not really sure how to feel about this dude yet, Lillian's interview was more interesting. He seems okay, not so much a Boreneal fella, sorry but I don't see an Uti here to those who were hoping he's like that and I don't see a Kevin either. Yet to find a housemate to place his character with. Might just be his own person.
Will post any more I watch

This is cool, almost missed this post. So we think alike - I also thought the Nhlanhla guy reminds me of O'neal...it's uncanny how it strikes us the same way in that aspect lol

I can't wait to see them live and when they first get into the house. People, watch out for the first hour when all the housemates start to mingle. This will be a foundation for how they will get on from the first week to the end if they get that far.

I can't forget watching the first hour of the housemates getting into the house. Beverly was all over the place, LK4 was carrying every girl in his arms like one Tarzan, Elikem was just annoying, trying to be everyone's friend...Betty was just dumbstruck seeing all the other hot chicks...she thought she would be the finest grin Bassey was just so dull and stupid, forming like he was too cool. And thus got nominated soon after and then he changed his game, becoming fun, lively and more sociable. The hediot almost lost his chance grin grin

Many more first impressions I had. And I tell you, it really shaped the way they turned out over the next few months. So don't dream of missing the first night in the BBA house guys!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Aaah! JekyllAndHyde, when did you become the discerner of 'secret lover's heart'? smiley Continue... SOM is watching you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
More
8. Ellah- Uganda
henceforth, I shall refer to this babe as Black Widow. She's very pretty, nice body (and yes guys, she plans to shower na.k-ed wink), nice voice, she's quirky. Seems like a Dillish kinda character, has the coy seductress thing going on so she'll be getting a lotta male attention. I see her with someone like Mr. 265...at least I see him trying his best to get her attention grin

9. M'am Bea- Ghana
Thank God for small mercies. I'm glad to say, this girl is DEFINITELY Ghanaian, she has the accent on point, homely person. Natasha is back guys grin, she says she loves cooking, fashion designer. Hshe'll most likely be the mother hen so not much fun and sorry guys, don't expect any dancing from this one. Lillian will have to promote shoki all on her own grin

10. Macky2- Zambia
I regret to inform you all, that yes, this nigga is as worgly as he looks. Looks like Kaone and LK4 had a baby....funny thing is, dude acts like he's Trey Songz grin. A lot of self confidence going on there, he actually thinks some lady in the house will be interested in straffing him grin...should be a fun fellow

11. Permithias- Namibia

Sounds like a transvestite...if there's a gay Namibian in that house, it's this dude. Feminine voice, will most likely be sleeping in the kitchen with Bea. Thinks he's a threat...I think he's mistaking BBA for Top Chef. This one won't go far, e no even fine sef

@stateofmind, the videos are on youtube. Just search 'bba hotshots"...maybe you can help profile the rest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
safarigirl: More
8. Ellah- Uganda
henceforth, I shall refer to this babe as Black Widow. She's very pretty, nice body (and yes guys, she plans to shower na.k-ed wink), nice voice, she's quirky. Seems like a Dillish kinda character, has the coy seductress thing going on so she'll be getting a lotta male attention. I see her with someone like Mr. 265...at least I see him trying his best to get her attention grin
9. M'am Bea- Ghana
Thank God for small mercies. I'm glad to say, this girl is DEFINITELY Ghanaian, she has the accent on point, homely person. Natasha is back guys grin, she says she loves cooking, fashion designer. Hshe'll most likely be the mother hen so not much fun and sorry guys, don't expect any dancing from this one. Lillian will have to promote shoki all on her own grin
10. Macky2- Zambia
I regret to inform you all, that yes, this nigga is as worgly as he looks. Looks like Kaone and LK4 had a baby....funny thing is, dude acts like he's Trey Songz grin. A lot of self confidence going on there, he actually thinks some lady in the house will be interested in straffing him grin...should be a fun fellow
11. Permithias- Namibia
Sounds like a transvestite...if there's a gay Namibian in that house, it's this dude. Feminine voice, will most likely be sleeping in the kitchen with Bea. Thinks he's a threat...I think he's mistaking BBA for Top Chef. This one won't go far, e no even fine sef
@stateofmind, the videos are on youtube. Just search 'bba hotshots"...maybe you can help profile the rest

So it's confirmed we have a 2014 version of:

Dillish - Ellah (Uganda)

Natasha - Ma'am Bea (Ghana)

O'Neal - Nhanlanha whachamacallit guy (RSA) that name sef lol

and more comparisons to come. Let me guess - Big Brother want to use the winning formula of last year. But can they possibly actually replicate housemates with similar personalities as last year? Naah. Bad move. But I'll wait and see. Great update safarigirl!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
wow, see as I rush go watch that ellah video.

mmhh, she quite a beauty, a black beauty, but she got nothing on dillish oh, at all, and I think she is more like Cleo than dillish.. my thought

I also spared some m.b for sexylele too..

Lillian, wow, she is pretty ohh, she looks like Yvonne Nelson to me, but more sexyyy.
I think she will be the one to keep the boys company, and I see her having beefs with the ladies... one thing though, I hope she is not another Beverly, because I see some Beverly in her..

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.