Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275608 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Ah dey see naa. Since last year. grin grin

So you don become Mr Seer? Me too, I wan see oo, lool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chibuke56:

yup cnt w8 4 the new season btw do i need to text my smartcard no to 30333 because i did dat in the previous seasons buh didnt do dat thi$ year. Is dat text necessary 4 channel 197 and 198 to display
in case you haven't received the channel after payment, just tweet your smart card number to @DSTVng and ask them to activate the channel for you.

This is if you're on twitter. They should reply you and activate it under an hour at no costs
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chibuke56: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Aitee1:

u dont need to send again this year, if ur subscription is running then the channels should be open to u by now.
safarigirl:
in case you haven't received the channel after payment, just tweet your smart card number to @DSTVng and ask them to activate the channel for you.
This is if you're on twitter. They should reply you and activate it under an hour at no costs
thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Aida13:

Using "hot" and selly in the same sentence. Ok o grin Selly that came in looking like one ewa agoyin seller on her way to Sunday service. Ok. Because you're trying to imply guys don't want to "bang the brains out" of classy girls. Ok. I see grin

Mogbe shocked
grin grin grin grin . Hotshots not go easy o. Na here person go see redefinition of beautiful, fine, pretty, bang-able, bleeh, hot or classy. Ngwanu!! Meanwhile see bera queue for one DSTV outlet on my way to a wedding reception like say dem dey share iPhone 6 there shocked. My channels are activated so I'm good to go!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by okabe(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
At last, here we are...just a matter of hours smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Mogbe shocked
grin grin grin grin . Hotshots not go easy o. Na here person go see redefinition of beautiful, fine, pretty, bang-able, bleeh, hot or classy. Ngwanu!! Meanwhile see bera queue for one DSTV outlet on my way to a wedding reception like say dem dey share iPhone 6 there shocked. My channels are activated so I'm good to go!!

I tire o grin I'm learning the different classifications of beauty for the first time. Is all good. Makes the show "more better" grin as some folks say.

Looks like the BBA awareness is getting higher, so that's why you see those queues. This is getting interesting.... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Okay, watched about 5 vlogs and my last pre-opening show reviews go:

1. No. Trezagah won't be Nando's second, Nhlanhla's the lucky fellow. Dude wore one shirt in 3 different vlogs

2. @Aida13, this may be bad news, but Lillian looks very beautiful without make-up. I mean, VERY and that's something from me grin. I totally understand why South Africans are having high blood pressure on FB grin

3. Apparently aunty Ella black widow is too big to do any vlogs cuz there was nothing on her.

6. The Mozambicans speak pretty good English for a Portuguese-speaking nation.

7. I will just NEVER like Alusa and that tree on his head or the bush on his chin

8. M'am Bea looks prettier and younger than her pictures suggest. Ghana got an upgrade from Selly this year, but Kaycey Moore is a definite downgrade

9. Yes, Arthur will NOT be a fan's choice this year

10. Still yet to figure Tayo out undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
When I see guys here talking about BBA, I'm like shocked shocked shocked Seriously undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Seriously counting down

Few hrs to go

Who knows match fixtures for tomorrow pls

Hope non is clashing wid bba if not remote go lost for ma house angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2014
chelseabmw:
When I see guys here talking about BBA, I'm like shocked shocked shocked Seriously undecided undecided

When i see guys that dont want to talk about BBA visiting the BBA thread out of thousands of threads on Nairaland, I'm like SERIOUSLY

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 1:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Congrats to Kevin and Elizabeth on the arrival of their second baby (boy)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 2:00am On Oct 05, 2014
chelseabmw:

Funny you should say that, when guys participate in the BBA competition, and have won several times eg UTI NWACHUKWU to name one. Are you "manlier" a guy than him ?? SMH just say you're not into it yourself, finish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:53am On Oct 05, 2014
chelseabmw:

When i see people like you wey carry CHELSEA matter for head, con dey carry their own LIFE matter for hand, I dey always PRAY for dem

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2014
chelseabmw:

Maguy, no vex o. I just need to confirm something real quick. This CHELSEA matter wey you carry for head so, shey ABRAHMOVIC sabi your papa before?

Just asking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:15am On Oct 05, 2014
chelseabmw:

Seriously, are you a guy or trans?Pls confirm as i feel obliged to conclude you are trans in case of your non confirmation
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sunddy: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2014
Hw much person go subscribe to veiw that channel 197 abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

[color=#000033]Don't be scared. We're just joking. Come on in, you'll love it here.

Meet

Reincarnated: the short guy with a heavy boot; he's 5'2.

Last time I checked, I am a whole foot (6"2 that is 6 feet 2 inches cool) taller than that. Fowl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Alusa bears a striking resemblance to baby Groot from Guardians of the galaxy.. Really pathetic hair choice bruh

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2014
From watching the Vlogs:

For some reason, I like the way that Goitze chic looks... she oozes some sort of cool vibe to me + she looks like someone i know.

I used to think that Butterphly chic will be cool too regardless of her unfortunate looks but after watching those vlogs, she's so meh.. undecided i liked her intro video tho so i'd still be hopeful

Unpopular opinion but I really think that Sam chic is cute lol, she'd have been pretty to me if not for that overbite

Mira reminds me of Emma from revolution

Sabina, Sipe, Sheila, and Esther, i no know whether na the camera but they nor just do am for me

Mambea (the gh Chic) i dont know, there's something calculative about her.. She doesn't seem like the next Natasha to me, but the next Pokello..

Ella i agree with everyone that her picture didn't do her justice. That girl is fine oh

Lilian is a fine girl, laiskin or not + She looks interesting. I liked her in her attire wink

Tayo is not bad to me. E be like say the guy fashion sense dey on point (alongside that Luis from Nam) and no doubt he'd get that female attention in the house but if person fit play drinking game to the number of times this guy says "you know", that person for don kpef.. I'd attribute his constant repetitiveness to nerves and give him a few days to settle in the house.

For now, I dont care to write on the rest.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2014
forkadict:

When i see people like you wey carry CHELSEA matter for head, con dey carry their own LIFE matter for hand, I dey always PRAY for dem
I like this guy.welcome back.pearson way no send a soul,his opinions are his.he has his stand and dats forkadict. so how more can you be manly mr chealseabmw?is not only by cars or soccer

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib, i jus no know from where u get the audacity to famz my own wife Maria Nepembe. after everything you've witnessed me go through

I risked dedicating a whole entire account to her, I risked safarigirl calling me Annabel, i risked letting her have a go at melvin, i risked when i thought my own country would vote for her, i risked everything for this girl and from nowhere, u wan begin dey claim am?...after all the humiliation i faced, the kevin 2.0 i reenacted.. i swear, no jus tink am undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2014
shezy:
I like this guy.welcome back.pearson way no send a soul,his opinions are his.he has his stand and dats forkadict. so how more can you be manly mr chealseabmw?is not only by cars or soccer

...Neither is it by contesting for mr nairaland with kids he's old enough to father. Someone who shamelessly contests for an online beauty contest year in year out is not intellectually fit to question people's interest in discussing bba.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Pls can some one help me with the Bba website ??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2014
safarigirl:
Okay, watched about 5 vlogs and my last pre-opening show reviews go:

1. No. Trezagah won't be Nando's second, Nhlanhla's the lucky fellow. Dude wore one shirt in 3 different vlogs

2. @Aida13, this may be bad news, but Lillian looks very beautiful without make-up. I mean, VERY and that's something from me grin. I totally understand why South Africans are having high blood pressure on FB grin

3. Apparently aunty Ella black widow is too big to do any vlogs cuz there was nothing on her.

6. The Mozambicans speak pretty good English for a Portuguese-speaking nation.

7. I will just NEVER like Alusa and that tree on his head or the bush on his chin

8. M'am Bea looks prettier and younger than her pictures suggest. Ghana got an upgrade from Selly this year, but Kaycey Moore is a definite downgrade

9. Yes, Arthur will NOT be a fan's choice this year

10. Still yet to figure Tayo out undecided

I don't really have any beef with her, was just disappointed that she wasn't as cool and hot as I thought ( figure that one out grin ) but if she's entertaining, good. Bev really embarrassed us last year. Never cared about her skin, looked like a Surulere bikeman when she smoked...and just wore dunlop slippers up and down. I wish we had a Pokello in terms of neatness and beauty consciousness...I like girls who make the effort at least 70% of the time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Krasid(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2014
Looking forward to an exciting show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2014
I sincerely wish the voice of 'Big Brother' this year be a female like the time of Kelvin...

Na dat 1 dey make sense pass smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2014
forkadict:

When i see guys that dont want to talk about BBA visiting the BBA thread out of thousands of threads on Nairaland, I'm like SERIOUSLY

Abi...he's here to get updates yet he's preaching undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2014
chelseabmw:

Why you waka come as you no dey talk BBA...warris you "rooking" for Hope we won't find you here when the night action starts on the show??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2014
thandii1:

...Neither is it by contesting for mr nairaland with kids he's old enough to father. Someone who shamelessly contests for an online beauty contest year in year out is not intellectually fit to question people's interest in discussing bba.

Thanks jare.

@Shegzy. Babes i feel u jare. No mind d guy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
As the countdown to thecommencement of the biggest tv show in Africa enters its home run and with so much being said about the contestants all i can say is fingers crossed...

As always, i will judge contestants based on the following indices:

1.TALENT: I will be looking out for this in all possible forms. Singing, dancing, acting, etc

2. WIT: I need my prospective favourite contestant to be intelligent. I need my favourite contestant to demonstrate deep insight whenever issues are being analysed. I cant stand dolos. Sharon O. of BB the Amplified easily comes to mind here. Despite her beauty, i couldnt stand her. she was about the biggest olodo ive ever seen on tv.

3. SENSEOF HUMOUR: I will naturally be disposed to a funny contestant.

4. SWAG & SOPHISTICATION (S & S): Enlightenment, exposure to worldly issues, dress sense, demeanor etc will be critical here

5. INFLUENCE: How easily any contestant can influence other housemates' views and opinions or how easily contestants are drawn towards you will be a plus. Ola of BB stargame and Itai of BB the Revolution easily come to mind.

6. GOOD LOOKS.

My favourite contestant must check against any three indices at the minimum.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I CARE LESS ABOUT ANY CONTESTANT'S NATIONALITY. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THEY ARE ALL EGYPTIANS OR TUNISIANS. I WILL JUDGE THEM ALL STRICTLY ON THE STUFF THEY BRING TO THE TABLE.

Folks,let the show begin ...

Lights, Cameras, Action!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
forkadict:

Maguy, no vex o. I just need to confirm something real quick. This CHELSEA matter wey you carry for head so, shey ABRAHMOVIC sabi your papa before?

Just asking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.