Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,704 members, 7,926,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2299159 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2014
yousee:
Watching Samantha and Idris. She is busy "grooming" him like the chimps do grin
Hahahaha!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2014
biggie gathered hms and said they don't want anyone cheating for the freeze task. That if you are in motion, you freeze. There is no closing eyes or bending heads or resting elbows. You freeze in motion and any defaulters will be punished
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:
grin Well, e-fights on this land is a delight to watch between the two belligerent factions. Not a day goes by without one, just local search GHANA Its like Bob Marley and Weed/Ganja. Don't forget my owl egg tho!

You guys crack me up, real talk. I'd rather bring you my govt food stamps grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2014
omo I couldn't even concentrate on taking a picture. I was just laughing like crazy and trying to watch both channel 198 &197 at the same time. Could barely sit still
Pearl104:
Pls show us picture I beg u. I can't concentrate at work anymore.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2014
loooool. Don't worry, go make a living. Big brother comes and goes. Poverty lingers longer
forkadict:

This is one of the few times I wished I was watching. But sadly I'm not. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2014
I didn't see tayo during the freeze stuff can only imagine how he was positioned then, goitse's face was something else don't know why she cried, every other hm was shaken up like she was I see no ill treatment, and no she didn't move but she needs to buckle up .. those dwarfs tho. Lmao. Kudos to MamBea and macky2

And as par how Africa voted, I voted for sheilla and i'm very glad i did, no regrets whatsoever, irrespective of wat some folks think and say, she deserved another week in the house.. This week kinda confused between Frankie and trezagar, undecided yet, i vote on Saturdays to avoid regrets, so ll see...

And I'm a bit surprised that Sammy has never been up for eviction despite the fact that she has never won any extravaganza before, hmmmmmmm(in Biggie's voice) well good for SA they can concentrate on nhlanhla, I know he us going nowhere tho. But can't say so for permithias, butterfly and even "Frankie" dude must have formed a thick skin to being up for eviction lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2014
olegunner:
hocking Discoveries

As soon as the ladies had showered, Sipe wasted no time and called Goitse to her side, and told her that she had something to tell her. She revealed that she had caught some people talking about her and was angered and shocked by the discovery.
She said that she was struggling to sleep and ended up staying up longer than she had planned to. She said that she found it tricky to understand how some people could gossip about her but understood that she was probably trending in the minds. Sipe repeatedly said that she knew people didn't have to like her but could not bring herself to understand how one could stay up to talk about her.
As she told Goitse about her unfortunate discovery, she threw in subtle insults, saying that it was at least good to discover that some people you perceived to be clever actually turn out to possess a "tiny stupid brain". Sipe said that she would have actually woken up angry but instead remembered Macky2's words.
It was no surprise that she would remember Macky2's words (or voice) as she has shown to be taking a liking to the rapper; he advised that if she were ever to go to bed upset, she should get up in the morning and get busy with something to clear up her mind. The rapper also assured her that it would calm her down and that she would have to make sure that she treated her "enemies" with kindness or at least treated them normally.
Sipe said that Makcky2's advice worked and reminded herself that she came on her own in Biggie's house and that she couldn’t allow some people to spoil her game. The Malawian princess, as Biggie sometimes calls her, did not mention any names and we were left wondering who gossiped late in the night about her. Who do you think gossiped about Sipe?

Let me consult a tarot card deck online.

Probably Sam & 265.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
easyflex:
JJ is really obsessed with samantha. He said if samantha wakes up and gives him a hug and say Jay, hope u had a good night, then his day is made even if biggie asks him to clean the toilet and the whole house throughout that day .
That if samantha as much as ask him to just sleep under her bed even without pillow , that would make him the happiest guy in the house.

Now tell me JJ isn't obsessed.
Won't be surprised if this guy gets caught sniffing on samantha's stolen panties.
true that... but you know samatha's panties has been missing in the house... Now i think JJ is responsible for this act.... He might be sniffing it secretly in the closet grin grin grin who knows?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
olegunner:
hocking Discoveries

As soon as the ladies had showered, Sipe wasted no time and called Goitse to her side, and told her that she had something to tell her. She revealed that she had caught some people talking about her and was angered and shocked by the discovery.
She said that she was struggling to sleep and ended up staying up longer than she had planned to. She said that she found it tricky to understand how some people could gossip about her but understood that she was probably trending in the minds. Sipe repeatedly said that she knew people didn't have to like her but could not bring herself to understand how one could stay up to talk about her.
As she told Goitse about her unfortunate discovery, she threw in subtle insults, saying that it was at least good to discover that some people you perceived to be clever actually turn out to possess a "tiny stupid brain". Sipe said that she would have actually woken up angry but instead remembered Macky2's words.
It was no surprise that she would remember Macky2's words (or voice) as she has shown to be taking a liking to the rapper; he advised that if she were ever to go to bed upset, she should get up in the morning and get busy with something to clear up her mind. The rapper also assured her that it would calm her down and that she would have to make sure that she treated her "enemies" with kindness or at least treated them normally.
Sipe said that Makcky2's advice worked and reminded herself that she came on her own in Biggie's house and that she couldn’t allow some people to spoil her game. The Malawian princess, as Biggie sometimes calls her, did not mention any names and we were left wondering who gossiped late in the night about her. Who do you think gossiped about Sipe?
Nothing is more important to sipe in that house than leaving it with a prospective husband. Sipe just wants to be married. earlier in her diary sessions she couldn't stop complaining about the lack of eligible men. She is not really bothered by gossip or the prize money. Those midgets can't frighten her. The only thought on her mind is their marital status.They better not be single.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
fashrola:
true that... but you know samatha's panties has been missing in the house... Now i think JJ is responsible for this act.... He might be sniffing it secretly in the closet grin grin grin who knows?

LMAO.

Or he wears them to feel "closer" to her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LMAO.

Or he wears them to feel "closer" to her.
LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Some days...Locked up in my cubicle, lots of activities and Nickelback to soothe the space. No BBA till 8pm. Thanks for the updates and brilliant pictures
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
For those looking for pictures of Tayo....manage these ones abeg

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Aitee1:

And what's 'UFO'?

A beauriful morng to u and everyone in here!
..Afternoon. The morning was filled with mixed scenarios, I could breathe now. UFO = Unidentified Flying Objects(butterfly, cricket, mantis etc)...enjoy your day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
braindamage:
..Afternoon. The morning was filled with mixed scenarios, I could breathe now. UFO = Unidentified Flying Objects(butterfly, cricket, mantis etc)...enjoy your day.
I thought we identified butterphly already. isn't she a piece of furniture.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
More

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
safarigirl:
For those looking for pictures of Tayo....manage these ones abeg

grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
forkadict:

If not for the fact that you are a guy, I would have given you an e-kiss.

This is my exact sentiment you echoed right there. But I still dey hope say Tayo go win. God will touch the heart of the voters and will make them repent from their evil ways. There is nothing impossible for God. Lol.

The only worthy winner apart from the calm Tayo is Idris.

LOL. The less emotions one puts in this show, the better for him. That's why I like Labella's way. No emotions. I was devastated after Melvin lost, so for me, anyone can go, life goes on. My only pain right now is borites are taking over.

Those I want to win apart from Tayo are Idris (I find it hard to believe he once bytched about Goitre), Frankie, M'am Bea or Trezybaba.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I didn't see it, I'm at work. But it does sound hilarious. Goitse doe. Yho. Dehydrating herself over nonsense.

I think maybe she's not sitting well or something. I don't believe those JJ lookalikes scared her.

@V24M, if I reach house, I'll snap Tayo for you. But it's not an extraordinary hair o. It's his former mohawk hair, but his dressing, along with the removal of his former nappy hair, made him look fly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

grin grin

LMAO.. He resembles Bernie Mac. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
braindamage:

Heheheh...guess that's ur personal acroynm grin

Afternoon to u too...stay cool!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I thought we identified butterphly already. isn't she a piece of furniture.
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sheillah's DS excerpts.

Sheillah when asked by Biggie who are playing the best game, she said:

Macky2. That he plays his game like a pro and he's taking more "baby steps."

Mr 265. That he's hyperactive and reads every HM like a book. That's he is good game player.

Tayo. That Tayo plays a good game but of lately, he's now mellow no more hyperactive. That Tayo was winning all the gifts from Africa but when Macky2 won last night, it's now game time and people have started seeing Macky2 as a good game player and a contender. That Tayo has been getting all the attentions. So it's now about about hyperactive Tayo vs mellow, reserved Macky2.

She said she'd love to see her sister, Tato, because she's the only person taking care of her stuffs at home.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sheillah also said she feels Tayo faded ever since he got the news of his baby. That he acts tired and cool. He's lost his agressiveness and looks like someone that can't wait to meet his son.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:
Sheillah's DS excerpts.

Sheillah when asked by Biggie who are playing the best game, she said:

Macky2. That he plays his game like a pro and he's taking more "baby steps."

Mr 265. That he's hyperactive and reads every HM like a book. That's he is good game player.

Tayo. That Tayo plays a good game but of lately, he's now mellow no more hyperactive. That Tayo was winning all the gifts from Africa but when Macky2 won last night, it's now game time and people have started seeing Macky2 as a good game player and a contender. That Tayo has been getting all the attentions. So it's now about about hyperactive Tayo vs mellow, reserved Macky2.

She said she'd love to see her sister, Tato, because she's the only person taking care of her stuffs at home.
I tuned in and saw her DS.

I didnt like the way she said that part. She said the thing like Tayo was jealous of macky winning cos africa gives him gifts every week. Cos I remember her saying something like------ yo!!!! I saw someone's face(thats Tayo)

And from what i picked from her words, shes kinda expecting some kind of showdown between Tayo and Macky(most esp fom tayo)..

Too bad, cos that kroor kroor head is in for some big disappointment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fankie's DS excerpts.

Frankie said there's no particular way HMs are playing their games. That everyone have their own way of playing their game. Frankie said him getting nominated doesn't faze him, that he'll always be himself and hope Africa saves him. That he won't pretend if he's up for eviction. He said the one person he misses the most and would love to see is his son. That it makes him emotional and he misses him. He then tells Biggie why he feels emotional about his child, telling Biggie how he felt when he was born. How his child (in Canada) inspires him and he wants to make a better future for his son. He ends up crying while speaking to his son through the camera. He tells his son (Tayi) that he loves him and he's doing his best to make sure he grows up not to be like him (Frankie). That he loves him and he loves him more than anything. Biggie tells him that he's sure his son is proud of him.

Frankie speaks eloquently but laughs a lot. I like him. cool

And NEPA does their worse - Power outage. angry mtcheeeeeeewww!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aduaba(f): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
aww Frankie.. i'm broken cry ..I think you have my vote..such a sweet dad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ksslib:

I tuned in and saw her DS.

I didnt like the way she said that part. She said the thing like Tayo was jealous of macky winning cos africa gives him gifts every week. Cos I remember her saying something like------ yo!!!! I saw someone's face(thats Tayo)

And from what i picked from her words, shes kinda expecting some kind of showdown between Tayo and Macky(most esp fom tayo)..

Too bad, cos that kroor kroor head is in for some big disappointment.

You're right. She made it seem like Tayo got jealous that Macky2 won or something. Like it's now a fight between Tayo and Macky2 for the next award/gift. But TBH, I don't blame her sha. She seemed genuinely happy and had no sinister reason for saying her mind.

Abeg, continue with the DS update, they've just taken our light.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
aduaba:
aww Frankie.. i'm broken cry ..I think you have my vote..such a sweet dad.

LOL. I'm not moved by his tears, everyone has their own sob stories. But I like the guy, he speaks fluently, looks matured and he's cheerful. He's among those I'd want to win the money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
It seems Tayo laughed at something someone said(probably ella) when asked he said I'm not laughing because its funny I'm laughing because its stupid. Mam is upset and she's calling him to order. He says he's tired of being nice to people, he didn't come here to be nice.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Aitee1:

Heheheh...guess that's ur personal acroynm grin

Afternoon to u too...stay cool!

UFO is a universal acronym and it stands for Unidentified Flying Objects like braindamage pointed out. But it doesn't refer to crickets or whatever he used as examples. I think NASA first started using it.

Just thought I'd chip in so you don't get confused from his misleading examples.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Belvine33:
It seems Tayo laughed at something someone said(probably ella) when asked he said I'm not laughing because its funny I'm laughing because its stupid. Mam is upset and she's calling him to order. He says he's tired of being nice to people, he didn't come here to be nice.

Tayo is saying he didn't mean to disrespect anyone. That he's usually blunt and never meant to irk the person. That his kind of person doesn't pretend to like a person if he doesn't like the person, but right now, he's forced to start pretending to love everyone since can't understand his bluntness. So M'am Bea is advising him not to be too blunt cos people differs. She's telling Tayo how everyone should be given a chance to air their opinion. That Sipe and Goitre have some ideas they wanna share but are afraid to air it cos other people will talk them down. And Tayo told Bea that people shouldn't be afraid to speak their minds. That everyone has equal rights to air their minds...

And the adverts kicks in.. Mtcheeewww!! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.