Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,707 members, 7,926,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2299182 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
lumeviewscom:

UFO is a universal acronym and it stands for Unidentified Flying Objects like braindamage pointed out. But it doesn't refer to crickets or whatever he used as examples. I think NASA first started using it.

Just thought I'd chip in so you don't get confused from his misleading examples.

You're right.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aduaba(f): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

LOL. I'm not moved by his tears, everyone has their own sob stories. But I like the guy, he speaks fluently, looks matured and he's cheerful. He's among those I'd want to win the money.
I think i'm beginning to like him too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
freeze hms
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
I love this M'am Bea. If not for regional voting, she'll go far. embarassed

HMs are noe freezing. Lwkmd!! See Ellah's face. Lmao.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ella s pose though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Buwahahahahah..

And Goitre moves.. Biggie will penalise her..

Tayo be looking like Darken Rahl in his outfit. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sammy and Premedidated murder are well balanced. Eckankar loks funny in his pose. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Goitre is crying.. SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
goitse is crying again. On the floor this time. And she just broke one of the rules. She covered her face and sat on the floor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
WTF is wrong with Goatee? Cos of freeze, she's crying? Where did Biggie pick these whingers from?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Goitse crying...again...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
I think we shd campaign for Tayo to win this week. He needs the boost in that house full of haters

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
pikshazzzzz hehehehe

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aduaba(f): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
this freeze was rather scary hm's did not even laugh .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:
Goitre is crying.. SMH.

What happened? Did a bird feather fall on her? Eyeroll. She deserves to be ignored. What is this shyt? Is she a 2-year-old now? Ugh.

Can't stand cryers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/tayobbahotshots?_rdr

That's Tayo's official fan page
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

LOL. I'm not moved by his tears, everyone has their own sob stories. But I like the guy, he speaks fluently, looks matured and he's cheerful. He's among those I'd want to win the money.

Totally agree. Frankie is my kind of guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

What happened? Did a bird feather fall on her? Eyeroll. She deserves to be ignored. What is this shyt? Is she a 2-year-old now? Ugh.

Can't stand cryers.

Nothing of such happened. She's a child. She'd leave if she's too wussy!!

Biggie told them to freeze, she immediately started crying. She's in a good position. Even Ellah that's sitted improperly pulled it off till those weirdos left, but not Goitre. She started crying from the onset, moving and readjusting. I can't stand cryers!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

Biggie told them to freeze, she immediately started crying. She's in a good position. Even Ellah that's sitted improperly pulled it off till those weirdos left, but not Goitre. She started crying from the onset, moving and readjusting. I can't stand cryers!!

It's very annoying, it's meant o be a fun task buts she's acting like her life was in danger
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
People are being a wee-bit too hard on Goitse. For all we know she may have suffered some psychological trauma as a child in relation to midgets and scary clowns.

Most people have certain fears, some people are scared of small spaces, others spiders, darkness, animals and some heights. We've seen her fear, make una cut the babe some slack abeg. Well, she's up for eviction now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
tatiana009:

It's very annoying, it's meant o be a fun task buts she's acting like her life was in danger
IT WAS to her. Yesterday was funny, today not so much. Understand her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Macky2 looking greasy this morning. Le eww.

I'm seriously getting over the dude, because when I do watch the show intently, as in paying full attention, I notice that he breathes with his mouth or has a habit of not fully closing his mouth. Like what the fvck, are you a crocodile? Dude better zip it up before my wandering heart starts beating for the stand-ins. NEXT!!

BTW, these guys' obsession with the Americas is starting to irk me real bad. America this, America that. Who cares? Jesus! Where did Biggie find these @ssclowns!

I wonder grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

You're right. She made it seem like Tayo got jealous that Macky2 won or something. Like it's now a fight between Tayo and Macky2 for the next award/gift. But TBH, I don't blame her sha. She seemed genuinely happy and had no sinister reason for saying her mind.

Abeg, continue with the DS update, they've just taken our light.
And to even imagine Naija voted the kroor kroor na im dey pain me pass.

Now it all makes sense. I think it was on Monday. She was telling klaar klaar about someone who talked in a diff way to her like he was 100% sure she ll go on Sunday. Yes, now I remember----it was on Monday. Then klaar klaar told her that he wanted her to go and she agreed. They were talking about Tayo. I tuned in late, so I didnt catch most of what they said but iam very sure it was Tayo cos he was the person who talked issues with her the previous day.

I cant. Something else needs my attention. I sure say dynamitee and others go update una on that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

I think y'all need to cut Naija some slack as regard some female HMs we've voted. People have different reasons why they vote a particular person. We ain't even up to 0.0000009% of Nigeria's population and so our opinions here don't count in the greater scheme of things.

Dillish played into Nigerians' hearts with her association with our country, and it's normal for us to like her. Same way Bassey loved our country and Nigerians paved way for him post-BBA with him visiting us, getting shot in our musician's music videos and getting a role in Tinsel. Bassey feels like a Nigerian to us. Some people didn't even know of Dillish's subtle jab at Melvin during the last week of The Chase, while some did and forgave her. People differs bro. Why do we love Trez now? Cos of his friendship with Tayo. So Dillish is no worse. If Melvin had won, we wouldn't have disliked Dillish. But it wasn't to be, let's move on from that.

Pokello got voted by Nigerians that liked her. I doubt we voted her for her beauty. She's not the prettiest in that house. She's the classiest and most bossy, and those that voted her might have voted her for it. We the threadmates, can scream, 'combinate' and 'permutate' all we like, but at the end of the day, we are not the entire Nigerian population. Ghana that voted Pokello over Bassey didn't get criticised over it, so why should we get criticised for voting Pokello? And if Dillish wasn't in the finals, I'm dead sure her country would've returned the favour just as Zim came through for Elikem at the finals. Our opinions here doesn't determine who'll get Naija votes. How many people out of the over 100 million Nigerians know about NL, let alone this thread?

As per Sheillah, I'm not shocked she got Nigerians' votes. Y'all don't know what others saw in her that we didn't see. I personally don't like her, but I can't complain if some hórny kiddo out there wants her to stay so he can keep watching her àss. People love people for different reasons. Many of y'all that are blaming them for voting Sheillah didn't even vote, and if y'all did, it still wouldn't have changed things.

After last season, I've learnt not to vote again. Anything can happen in that house and it won't faze me. Y'all are shouting I'm voting for Trez, by Sunday, don't be surprised when Macky2 wins Naija votes. grin

My advice: watch the show and enjoy it as you see it. We don't even know the "politics" that goes on behind the scenes. We might have voted Kaycee and Biggie changed it to Sheillah. You never can tell.

Preach!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

UGH. I'm glad I'm not watching. Puccified men or women disgust me. She needs to put her big girl panties on & take it like a head bytch in charge cheesy Wot is dis?

I hope this qualifies her for the #1 spot at the up-for-eviction list. Weeping Willow!! over there
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
mooooo pikshazzzz hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sam is always looking for opportunity to gossip undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Will Goiste be up for nominations? some persons are already saying her picture is on the website,can't access the website now,but is it true??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Housemates watching a video. Macky2's face though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You guys crack me up, real talk. I'd rather bring you my govt food stamps grin
Be sure to book a seat on friday for a football derby. It is going to be bloody on this land. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nawa o from the way Idris has been caring for and acting around Goitse it seems he still has feelings for her...

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.