Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273053 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
LMAOOO these guys figure it out already grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Oh my world JJ knows the secret already
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
redeem which game?, you just like going off point I don't know why. you said it the first time, I thought it was a typo, you still repeated it.
Because for the past week his game has been kind of messed up,if he is the only housemate that maintains his composure when others are flipping ,he might just become a potential winner again.
And don't ever in your life tell me am talking off point again,if you don't like what am saying simply move past it...you mustn't quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
how him take know??

blackchukky:
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
pavrita:

But nlha took it too far,he should ve played along.always feeling like a good analyser.

Dude, someone asking you a dumbass question wouldn't get on your last nerve? Hence he said how old are you asking me how to fry an egg. Denzel is the one that kept pushing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
did i just hear ella and mambea say tayo is fake correct me if 'm wrong
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:

I thought you were in love with Ellah undecided
Of course I am,nobody is perfect.... I love her that way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
biggie please naa...ellah and Idris not this night...I go vex go sleep o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
KlaarKlaar be bullying denzel grin with words. Lwkmd. But that Denzel nigga can be irritating atimes though. That fvcking egg ish cracked me up..

It takes alot of patience to handle such people. Plus they dont get angry easily, no matter what you say to get back at them. Another wahala grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Stupid denzel spilled the beans
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Ellah is a sluut dillish was not...they have nothing in common.

SMH..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
JJ is feeling so intimidated.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
blackchukky:
..knew JJ would figure it out..but how did he find out, missed that part
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

E be like sumtn is worrying your lopsided head. How u go compare my mouth with Denzel own? sad undecided
Sorry, I meant maggi2 .

Two of una carry crocodile mouth. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Nollywood sha. Alternate version of "I don die! *dies*" Smshv

Bros no vex, no mind, no b DISS i DISS o.

One luv!......( No homo )

By d way wats smshv......is it 'shakin my small head v.....''
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
alekside:
Stop sitting on the fence. Come out straight and tell us you don't want Him to win the money. The hide and seek wey you dey play since don dey bore us. It's not like anyone is forcing you to support Tayo grin
He is one of the two persons I would like to see win... Stop thinking you know me more than you actually do .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
This Ellah sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
lol....ella oooo
shame on u
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Klar Klar...if you share this food, the world will not come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
omoba88:
did i just hear ella and mambea say tayo is fake correct me if 'm wrong

Ellah and Mam bea have been gossiping about Tayo since morning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
ninnyanny:
una like talk sha.....na everytin una de quote? lol
my sister no be so, I dey avoid quoting am, and (s)he ma don dey learn to avoid me.
my problem is the snide comments she always make about tayo, she says she is a tayo fan, but she is always dissing him, all I want is for her to come out straight:p, #stop the pretence.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
So Denzel told klatklar and jj that they got paid $2500 to stay in the house for 2 days
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ksslib:

Sorry, I meant maggi2 .

Two of una carry crocodile mouth. lipsrsealed

See lipsy don get mouth o. Shuu! shocked shocked

Maggi2 ko, Knorr cubes ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
blackchukky:
Stupid denzel spilled the beans
Al dese half and half update u are sharing...daris God oo.

Abeg how did it happen, some pple ain't watching
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Of course I am,nobody is perfect.... I love her that way.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

He is one of the two persons I would like to see win... Stop thinking you know me more than you actually do .
Ok bro, I understand. Just that you are always quick to look for faults in whatever he does. Anyway, we are all free to like or dislike anyone cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dathommie:

Bros no vex, no mind, no b DISS i DISS o.

One luv!......( No homo )

By d way wats smshv......is it 'shakin my small head v.....''

no fear, na diss I diss you.

Shaking my sexy head vigorously. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
my sister no be so, I dey avoid quoting am, and (s)he ma don dey learn to avoid me.
my problem is the snide comments she always make about tayo, she says she is a tayo fan, but she is always dissing him, all I want is for her to come out straight:p, #stop the pretence.
sweetheart u cant force anyone...we knw who is who and thats wot counts

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
alekside:
Ok bro, I understand. Just that you are always quick to look for faults in whatever he does. Anyway, we are all free to like or dislike anyone cheesy
Give me the name of one person I've not criticized in that house?..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Because for the past week his game has been kind of messed up,if he is the only housemate that maintains his composure when others are flipping ,he might just become a potential winner again.
And don't ever in your life tell me am talking off point again,if you don't like what am saying simply move past it...you mustn't quote me.
you are talking off point, as in capital OFF POINT, if you vex, go and hug transformer, you can also decide to chook yourself knife.. now I have said it.

and don't ever in your life threaten me again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
ifax:
So Denzel told klatklar and jj that they got paid $2500 to stay in the house for 2 days
..holy sh*t, said it. Wrote it here yesterday..biggie infiltrate the house with sleeping gas, and wipe that boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.