Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2278275 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
MissP trying to winning up Tayo

This elikem Nah problem man

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
braindamage:
Tayo begging Miss P...hehehe..
Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
...Tayo now shows Miss P his son....heheheh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

You might get banned again and start crying again to be unbanned..... You now throw insults around don't push me.
buhaha, professor labamba will be there to torment you the more.
you are not just worth it, it will be an embarrassment to be banned because of you, someone that does not know his gender?, i am not even sure if you an animal, or a place or a thing?, i don't know what you are, I ain't scared of ban, I don't just want be banned because of you

and i also didn't make that comment with the intention of starting of fight, I plan my fights online, I don't just go into argument, I think it through, unlike some people..

chiamaka, buhahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
braindamage:
...Tayo now shows Miss P his son....heheheh

Your boy seem to be slipping. He is even making bedroom eyes for the girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I would make brothel eyes for that mighty asss.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ok o..off to bed. Mumsy just came with one of this random airport news. Look forward to the updates. Goodnight people
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
spade:

I would make brothel eyes for that mighty asss.

LOL! Funny it looks lumpy like a dumpling to me. Us women notice small details like that grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
ifax:

Jj told idris and idris said they should keep it a secret. They feel like the ultimate players now
Hmmn Interesting. If only they knew.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

...Naah seems to be on track..he even walked away..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
buhaha, professor labamba will be there to torment you the more.
you are not just worth it, it will be an embarrassment to be banned because of you, someone that does not know his gender?, i am not sure if you an animal, place or thing?, I ain't scared of ban, I don't just want be banned because of you

and i also didn't make that comment with the intention of starting of fight, I plan my fights online, I don't just go into argument, I think it through, unlike some people..

chiamaka, buhahahaha...
That's good,I don't want to fight either, for once let's just drop our differences and enjoy the game.... If you see me making a post you don't like ,skip it....if I see you making a post I don't like too I will skip it....if I see you making a post I like ,I will like it and quote you,if you like a post I made like it and quote it too...hope we are good?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
braindamage:
...Naah seems to be on track..he even walked away..

To splash some cold water I'm sure.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

LOL! Funny it looks lumpy like a dumpling to me. Us women notice small details like that grin
Lol they are too much,they are practically everywhere dts why they were figured out so early.... and why would biggie want p to seduce a man with a young son? Creepy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Ain't complaining.
Just a few bites should put it back in shape.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
spade:

Ain't complaining.
Just a few bites should put it back in shape.

Ha!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Ha!

I know how I roll wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Lol they are too much,they are practically everywhere dts why they were figured out so early.... and why would biggie want p to seduce a man with a young son? Creepy.

lol @ creepy. IKR
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
spade:

I know how I roll wink

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:00am On Nov 18, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

lol @ creepy. IKR
Am getting bored with the fake housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

That's good,I don't want to fight either, for once let's just drop our differences and enjoy the game.... If you see me making a post you don't like ,skip it....if I see you making a post I don't like too I will skip it....if I see you making a post I like ,I will like it and quote you,if you like a post I made like it and quote it too...hope we are good?
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2014
And that's how to set a 'temptress' straight. Make una forget camera, Tayo has really overcome some temptations in this house cuz wetin my guy don face ehn, lesser men for done kpansh in front of the camera sef

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Tayo CANNOT be flipping at every turn. That's just unacceptable.
You can't survive in a highly mental game like this by being so sensitive. Golly!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2014
spade:
You can't survive in a highly mental game like this by being so sensitive. Golly!
The hate that would have followed me if I said that. grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 12:10am On Nov 18, 2014
spade:
Are u serious? Do u know that that miss p would'nt have left him alone if he did'nt react that way. Dude has been begging her since she kept pushing on and even touching his sensitive parts.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2014
spade:
cool down for Jesus. Na you para pass cuz people wey follow you watch am no see reason to para cuz na only you I don see wey complain like this. Everybody else is commending him for setting the chic straight. Nobody jokes with his family, she no go try am next time. Go and drink Tayo water to cool temper

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2014
safarigirl:
cool down for Jesus. Na you para pass cuz people wey follow you watch am no see reason to para cuz na only you I don see wey complain like this. Everybody else is commending him for setting the chic straight. Nobody jokes with his family, she no go try am next time. Go and drink Tayo water to cool temper
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2014
Pearl104:
Are u serious? Do u know that that miss p would'nt have left him alone if he did'nt react that way. Dude has been begging her since she kept pushing on and even touching his sensitive parts.
no mind spade. The dude is displaying loyalty. He won't allow some lorry-assed babe disrespect his woman on continental tv, he's no fool. I no understand spade para, did he expect him to pull her closer and cuddle her?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2014
spade:
And if she tries that again, tayo will flip more, that is how consistent he is....no pretending. .. RUBBISH!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

The hate that would have followed me if I said that. grin
YOU WILL FOREVER BE HATED IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2014
safarigirl:

There are other ways of turning people down without going so over-the-top, regardless of what she said.
I just don't like the rate at which he goes berserk, because he constantly looks like the game itself is about to consume him.
All the same, let's atleast thank God Mr. 265 is out, cuz I remember watching him hint at the possibility of exploiting Tayo's anger issues and getting him disqualified.
He just needs to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2014
safarigirl:
no mind spade. The dude is displaying loyalty. He won't allow some lorry-assed babe disrespect his woman on continental tv, he's no fool. I no understand spade para, did he expect him to pull her closer and cuddle her?
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Pearl104:
YOU WILL FOREVER BE HATED IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.