Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273894 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dannyxy:
JJ too dey shout.

it is well.
when this ex housemates leave next week, the feeling you will get, is that feeling you get when you are a kid, and your favorite aunt or uncle comes to spend the weekend with you, you have so much fun, you enjoy yourself the best way you can, when they leave, you become so sad, everything becomes more boring, worst than you felt before they came..

kaiii, this hotshots housemates are terrible, their own boringness is legendary..
.... grin grin grin grin grin...I almost killed myself laughing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
make biggie just end this show on Sunday, if not, the ratings they bagged this week will drop drastically next week..

make him save him remaining Honeywell noodles for next year, this hotshots na waste.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Uti wan act as the peace maker btw elikem and Natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Tayo don turn peace maker. .going around settling fights grin
lmao....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Zambia

Oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Want to see drama between the girls...Biggie, you might need to call Vimbai to the diary room...Vimbai Vs Sipe..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gogetta:
Lmao! JJ dey vex say vimbai call the real housemates kids. That she can't call them kids and expect them to be happy about it, and that Zimbabwe's watching. Am lovin the drama! Lol

Aren't dey kids

Forming voting patterns and the rest
Making the house look boring
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kai!!! See drama!!! Every where I turn there's drama....i don't even know which channel to watch now(constantly flipping through both anyway) am having a strong feeling that by d end of the week i'd have burned myself out with sleeplessness...lol Omo this show for start like this o!! Biggie why at d end

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
braindamage:
.... grin grin grin grin grin...I almost killed myself laughing
oh boy, the thing just tire me, this ex housemates made me realize that this hotshots have been feeding us with junk. the only person that is entertaining is being suppressed

nooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found macky2
He is alive!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lionel and Denzel performing street fighter game. ..
This guys are something else

They wan kill me with laughter with thier performance
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Now Macky2 schooling Sulu and Feza on the star gift. Quite impressive from biggie's latest piece of artwork. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dannyxy:
oh boy, the thing just tire me, this ex housemates made me realize that this hotshots have been feeding us with junk. the only person that is entertaining is being suppressed

nooo

U get am man
Seems how the pages of this thread just dey fly as this guys enter

And time no dey self for threadmates to dey abuse and fight themselves again

Not like before when the house was boring and for entertainment...... We start to dey pick fight btw ourselves

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
JJ calls sulu....one hit wonder...kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Sulu .....I might not have money but I can get a girl..... Hahahahahaha....am dying o

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Librate:
EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found macky2
He is alive!!!!
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
dre11:
Lionel and Denzel performing street fighter game. ..
This guys are something else

They wan kill me with laughter with thier performance

....I think I heard hadouken from my screen grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
...and Mr Macky says he does not believe the regional voting works...this guy needs to be searched by biggie's ninjaz..he has china white on him

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
dre11:

U get am man
Seems how the pages of this thread just dey fly as this guys enter

And time no dey self for threadmates to dey abuse and fight themselves again

Not like before when the house was boring and for entertainment...... We start to dey pick fight btw ourselves
Idle mind is devil's workshop.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Why JJ and butterfly come dey para over Vimbia comment

She just hit their string on them

And Ellah just dey look them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Who is JJ, Ellah and Butterfly talking about...not being an African woman....bla bla bla....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Idle mind is devil's workshop.
grin grin grin grin those days are gone
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mk2 being schooled by Sulu Gambari. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
how can Mackey2 be disappearing and appearing anyhow?, did anyone tell him that this an audition for disappearing acts?

or does he thinks he is kanayo o kanayo?

mtceww, make this guys no vex me

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Paranoia no go kill jj ella nd butti. Especially butti...she feels super left off....asin she always analysn dis house mate or that one.....

And jj is falling my hand big time...he was a fake house mate last year..ithought some people said he had it figured out nii....

And yeah ella ithought she was super to be the talk of the house nii...she wants uti. She wants that one. Nw she is no where to be found. Gossipn lik she has being doing since last time with butti
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
During Sulu's season, JJ came in as a fake housemate.
Now that it's JJ's season, Sulu is in the house as a fake housemate.

Interesting grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ellah , JJ and butterfly will realize how stupid they are soon.

JJ saying Africa has never seen this much talent ....Lol joker

And his President will be disappointed in Vimabi saying she doesn't cook
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
...owk...Vimbai
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Can someone just shut JJ and butterfly up
How did they know what Africa want
They think Africa love their boriness
What kind of talent have they shown us

Maybe they are telling us that gossip is part of talent and emotional bully

Mtcheww

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
braindamage:
Who is JJ, Ellah and Butterfly talking about...not being an African woman....bla bla bla....

Vimbai
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
dre11:
Can someone just shut JJ and butterfly up
How did they know what Africa want
They think Africa love their boriness
What kind of talent have they shown us

Maybe they are telling us that gossip is part of talent and emotional bully

Mtcheww

Very stupid bunch
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Even President Mugabe likes entertainment...JJ and Butterfly would need to do more...and stop vamping on Vimbai

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
and make Ella, JJ and butti no vex me, did any one tell that the big brother house is an elders town hall meeting?, please they should go and sleep. now they know say tayo own na play. vimbai spitting venoms, this girl is wicked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.