Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,647 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:51 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2278366 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
olegunner:

Vimbai
...Thanks man
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yeah! At last.
Took my time, reading from page to page. I left no stone unturned grin.
Biggie thank you for saving us and your show from the hands of this borites.

As for my Beans and Plantain family. I hail una o. I can see we are much that are pushing the ministry forward wink.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
What JJ feeling like
This guy is so irritating

If u want to bring someone to challenge me
Bring D'bang ,bring ice prince, and davido.... What

This guys is just making mouth and empty barrel

If he know his rating has falling outside. .... He would accept those guys and know that they are helping his game

And the guy hasn't figured out who these guys are with all his so called intelligence

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
LMAO, This JJ, Ella and butti gist is too funny. These guys are delusional. Anyway when the show is over they would realise how booorring they really were.

Ella thought she was queen bee. Yeye people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jj, buty, ella still gosipping.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
adebisicutie:

Very stupid bunch

More than silly self
So delusional
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Agbgift:
Yeah! At last.

As for my Beans and Plantain family. I hail una o. I can see we are much that are pushing the ministry forward wink.
Its always good to meet one of us. welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
And Shiela and her boyfriend has to come and interrupt this foolishness
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Agbgift:
Yeah! At last.

Pls do send my own beans and plantain oooo
Am waiting ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Agbgift:
Yeah! At last.

As for my Beans and Plantain family . I hail una o. I can see we are much that are pushing the ministry forward wink.
World War Order
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin jj defining Hotshot to Ella and Butty.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
spade:
During Sulu's season, JJ came in as a fake housemate.
Now that it's JJ's season, Sulu is in the house as a fake housemate.

Interesting grin
Karma....slowly but surely.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Page 786
Al-amdu-lillãh grin

*makes a wish*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
i heard that the president of sierra leone just bought a dstv walker, so he could watch tayo grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
UTI dey Yarn ...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
JJ, Ella and Butterfly are lamenting about how Vimbai has tortured them today.LMAO.

Na did one be BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS2.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Is Lionel drunk or what.. ..

This guy wan vomit

Tayo.. ... Someone is here and want to replace mah friend. ..... I want him to vomit on the floor and go home on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
When I see him... I remember a terrible scene. I think it was revolution... Some housemates liked eating the food that belonged to another. And that Lionel dude was always complaining.

Then on this faithful day, he ate and remained his food... To my greatest surprise, he blew the mucus from his nose into his plate of food .... So that someone won't steal his food.

Mehn! Till date, that remains the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

EWWWW!!!!!!THAT'S GROSS shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tayo we have been here no one has Vomited allow him to vomit so he can go home on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
forkadict:
JJ, Ella and Butterfly are lamenting about how Vimbai has tortured them today.LMAO.

Na did one be BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS2.
vimbai's tongue is acidic, Ella received more.

Ella hear am today sha. I pity her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lionel drunk state is cranking me ooo

The guy is crawling on the floor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin Ella don Para.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ellah dry para because if Lionel drinking state

And she nearly slap Tayo because Lionel throw-up on her feet

This is hilarious men
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
I'm enjoying this night like hell!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dannyxy:
vimbai's tongue is acidic, Ella received more.

Ella hear am today sha. I pity her.
What did she say to Ella a beg?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
spade:
I'm enjoying this night like hell!

Update pls
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lionel acting like a lunatic.

Ellah was standing a few feet from him and He took a mouthful of a drink and spewed it in her direction. See as she run.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
UTi; u are here eating food forming bf and gf, JJ runing maaaad little by little.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Uti and elikem shouting that African should vote for entertainment

Saying they are thrones that brought real entertainment to the house and not this boring shot

JJ is in a confused state and trying to console himself

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ellah in the laundry cleaning up and lamenting to Butterfly. LMAO.

P.S: If you ain't watching the show tonight, Omo you are on a looooooong tin.

Tears trickling down my eyes from laughing excessively. Thank you Biggie.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
They are calling this hotshot children. ...

OMG. .... This guys just they taunt this guys like any other things
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin Denzel face dey make me Laffffffffffffffffff

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.